Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Shatter:

Shatter had been asleep for a while. Now, getting up, he was unaware of what had changed, and was instead pondering an idea that he had been playing with for some time. Now he knew he wanted to do it. So, swinging his Hammer at teh door and breaking it into a million prices, he stepped out and sprinted off toward the Causeway.

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik thought for a minute. "Tridax certainly could've known about the Exxan vs. Omega scandal before it happened, or while it was happening, and he didn't do anything to prevent it as far as I know.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Shock

"We can if we believe!"..

"Sorry. Been reading too much Manga in the library. And before you criticize me, it has PICTURES. Honestly, we just have bad luck. Come to think of it, I've smashed mirrors before..."

Edited by Akai Zaza
  • Upvote 1

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC--Beat--Gym

"Okay, but I want it on the record that this was your idea." Beat spun the bolas at her side as she tracked Ipartsa's dash around the gym, and when the spheres were glowing brightly she aimed the weapon just in front of her speeding target and let it loose.

IC--Footwork--Feka's Dorm

"Well, if you can think of someplace away from the school grounds where we can do that, I guess that would be better."

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Cave

"Hm? Oh, I apologize; I must have misheard your question. That incident was the result of an especially psychotic Lerahk who nearly collided with me in the hallway and decided to pick a fight over it. She eventually managed to overpower me, but hopefully I was able to make the price high enough to dissuade her from any further violence against my person."

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom summoned up a trio of slowly moving targets from the gym floor. He then brought up several roughly Madu-sized balls of stone--no point wasting his normal ammo on target practice, after all--and began pelting his imaginary enemies.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

The slop was nothing to write home about, but several nearby students were loudly complaining as if it were made from Karzahni's own porridge recipe. Nyarl took another bite and decided the stuff wasn't really bad so much as it was severely mediocre. He supposed that was just something else weird about him.

OOC: Kaboom and Nyarl open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Malady (Gym)

"Fair enough then. As a stick-based weapon, though, I'd have to say, maces are superior; your aim doesn't have to be as accurate with one of them as it does with a scythe, not to mention that blunt force weaponry is better against armour," I reply, tapping the handle of my mace, currently holstered on my back. "Anyway, I need a fight. Last Rahk I fought stabbed me in the eye-" I point at the small aberration in the metal of my faceplate near to my left eye- "so in my opinion, I need to get better... and fights are no surprise to you, judging by your size," I continue, trailing off in the middle of the sentence only to pick back up again. "So then, fancy a spar?"

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Draco

"A spar, eh? Sounds excellent. Most Rahkshi battles I've had were... Disappointing. Maybe you'll be different." Taking Necrosmith off of his back, Draco took a step back, before entering a defensive stance, switching his multitool to war hammer mode.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"We can if we believe!"..

"Sorry. Been reading too much Manga in the library. And before you criticize me, it has PICTURES. Honestly, we just have bad luck. Come to think of it, I've smashed mirrors before..."

IC: Nightmare

"A book, with Pictures!?! Oh, and If We're getting Superstitious, then do you know anything about good luck?"

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik grabbed a sheet and started playing through the chords.

IC: Aka'Ri 

Aka'Ri arrived at the Cauldron. The Fikou scurried out of the armor and onto the floor. "Are any vendors selling armor?" it asked loudly.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I grin.

Then, with a battle cry intended to distract my opponent, I leap at him, already bringing my mace down into a strike that contains enough of a flourish to make it useless. 
If my opponent is worth it, he'll likely spot my errors.

The errors should make him overconfident.

And if he counters my strike with something arrogant enough to betray him, well then, my spare hand is at the ready, Poison power active, all to prepared to inflict him with a bout of nausea.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Kovinth-Infirmary

Kovinth fell silent as he thought of how to answer the question without revealing Vlad's hesitation. The newcomer tothe infirmary set him on guard as well, and he waited until she was gone to speak. "What happened is the Makuta sent everyone to slaughter the Phantoms. Vlad was on the stepping stones, looking for someone I think. The wind caught him and sent him over the edge. I went after him, but I'm very bad at flying and I fell."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

"Yeah... Wait. Why not go after her? I mean, she is most likely defenseless." I say, thinking, why have we not gone after her?

Realy now. That was not a battle cry. I respond to the cry with my Draconic roar. And that sloppiness! Pathetic. I simply summon a more powerful shield to blow her back. After all, I was a level 3, and her? Probably level 2. Scrub."Always know your enemy's variation!" I yell.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Smooth.

I allow myself a smile.

I stand up.

"Take your own advice!" I shout back, launching a Rhotuka.

Simultaneously, I begin willing the floor behind my opponent into a steep-sided pit. A backwards step, and he would all too likely drop down into it.

As soon as I finish the pit's formation, I begin a more cautious run at him, mace held low and to the side, stepping lightly so as to allow myself easy changes of direction.

VBWj75sh.png

"Yeah... Wait. Why not go after her? I mean, she is most likely defenseless." I say, thinking, why have we not gone after her?

"I suppose. But maybe the Reason Why we haven't defeated armed opponents is because we've only Sparred each other. how about after a Trip to the infirmary, we head to the gym to train, find some people to Spar 2 on 2. That way we can also improve Our teamwork. we can Also learn codes so we can communicate during the battle without our opponent knowing exactly what we are about to do." He said, hoping he hadn't said anything too big.

Edited by Dragon11603

"Alright... I think I got it. Palma will probably not be happy to see us again.." 
Let's hope she doesn't go full rage mode, like that one character in- #### IT, I'M ADDICTED.

"I have." That was all I said, before simply blowing the Rhotuka away. Enough Semantics. I take a step forwards-and another- and then I'm in a run, though more cautious in normal. Who knew what other tricks they held... My hammer head arcs towards Malady, cyclonic powers aiding it's speed.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Alright... I think I got it. Palma will probably not be happy to see us again.." 

Let's hope she doesn't go full rage mode, like that one character in- #### IT, I'M ADDICTED.

"Why? Oh, and where did you find the time to read Manga?"

"Well, we were just in the infirmary. As for the Manga.... Well, I found a book within the weapons book. Read it while in the infirmary, and now I'm addicted. It's about some giant robots battling, this one. Cool in the story, but could you imagine if we had Giant Robots in our universe? I can, and it would be plain out stupid."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Subject

I looked down at my new friend and her new sparring buddy fighting. I leant against the wall, interested to see if my new friend was any good at fighting or not.

Plus if the idiot cheated I could rip his spine out.

Edited by Agent Epsilon

"Well, we were just in the infirmary. As for the Manga.... Well, I found a book within the weapons book. Read it while in the infirmary, and now I'm addicted. It's about some giant robots battling, this one. Cool in the story, but could you imagine if we had Giant Robots in our universe? I can, and it would be plain out stupid."

"Oh."

"Please," I drawl, dodging the hammer with ease. The Cyclone Rahkshi's momentum from his charge towards me, however, brings him past me- allowing a clean shot at his back, one I take. Launching another Rhotuka at his back, I begin taking a series of long, loping strides in order to approach whilst he likely isn't able to blow me away.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: The marble floors and pillars of the atrium were chill and cool, almost enough to overcome the broiling heat of Malebranche. It was a peaceful place to wait but there was no comfort to it.

"Ah, my spiny friends! You should have written ahead, I would have known to expect you and put on something special!"

Now that was more like it. As Grossh entered the room, a Rau in hand, his ebullience seemed to fill the room like the glow from his armour, an aura of good cheer that bathed everything in warmth

IC Kat:

I recognised the Rau, and spoke up.

"I take it you're Grossh. I'm here for my people. We need a safe place to stay."

I hadn't intended to be so blunt, but..... Well, that was really the long and short of it.

The Rhotuka hit me square in the back. Nothing I could do about that. I anticipate with uncertainty what the effects would be... And I felt a wave of queasiness come upon me. Really now. That was it. Okay, a hammer was too slow... Putting his hammer on his back, he unseathed his swords, while turning to meet his opponent. He shook his head. Stay focused... DO NOT VOMIT. He prepared himself for the oncoming strike...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Refectory. 

We sat quietly for once, barely conscious of the ongoing conversation as we focused on our own internal debate. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Warehouse District. 

Slice to the chest... jab to the throat... sweeping blow towards the legs... I twisted and turned, stabbing and hacking out with my staff at an imaginary opponent. Waiting is boring...

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Gym.

Slowly, I was becoming accustomed to the mental strain of controlling so many different bodies at once. Firearms had proven too complex to control multiple ones simultaneously, and the different weapons each Matoran had originally held had been confusing me as well, so I'd gone and equipped each of them with a simple short sword from the armoury. 

Now my puppeteering duties were becoming far easier to perform. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lucid / Lucid's Cave

Lucid sighed with sadness, and... pity. "But that's part of the problem," she said wistfully. "A lot of people - like you, even - are good people at heart. But they don't think about what that means, because it's easier not to... easier just to believe in the values they're given, rather than finding their own. And then when the test comes and they need to make a choice, they only know of one to choose - the one that they've always been taught, the same old ways of reciprocated bloodshed and violence, the same sad tale that rings mournfully down the through the ages again and again."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 3

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Granted, it might not be bad... Driving around in Giant Robots... gotta watch out you don't get stepped on. Knowing me, I would probably be the first to go by footstep..." Ah. It seemed they had arrived. "Well... Let's get you fixed up and avoid Palma's wrath."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Yup. In addition to ah... work out programs, he also has a cremation business for Matoran. It's pretty cheap, too... Well, it costs them their lives, but Matoran are worthless pieces of trash anyway, right?" I whisper this, because I don't want anybody to overhear us.If they did, well... We would most likely have to run... again.

IC: Malattia

"Yeah... It seems that most Makuta just think of us as tools. Weapons. Sad really, when we could be something... more. I don't understand why it's hard for us to be accepted as intelligent beings." I say this, sighing. I'm just sick of this bloodshed that all Rahkshi here seem to want to perform. They act as if it's a hunt for another Rahi. It's not. Those matoran were sentient beings...

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

As Lucid spoke, Sepulchral winced in almost physical pain. He suddenly smelled smoke, but was unsure whether it was his imagination or whether the pall of the razed village still hung over him, too faint to notice until his attention was drawn to it. "I...suppose you have a point," he said weakly, prodding the contents of his bowl with the spoon.

IC: Aka'Ri 

Aka'Ri realized that no vendors existed inside this cave. It silently cursed itself, and started looking around for armor for the spider. It picked up a decent sized armor plate, it looked around for a way to mold it.

OoC: Any way you guys can think of that I could weld or mold the plate?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

"I...I did what I had to do..."

And then, as if a switch had been flipped, Sepulchral found himself no longer on the verge of tears, but brimming with rage. It was all the fault of those wretched, stupid Matoran. If they had only cooperated with the Brotherhood, he wouldn't have had to--

"I did what I had to do!" He found himself on his feet, the bowl he had recently been holding shattered on the ground near the entrance, its cargo of slop running down the rocky wall. He must have thrown it. He didn't remember doing that. Sepulchral sank to his knees. His life had never been exactly pleasant--but when had it gotten so confusing?

"I did what I had to do..."

IC--Kaboom--Gym

More targets now, and moving faster. Kaboom grinned, relishing the challenge. After a night of killing Matoran, it was good to have something that actually challenged him.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

Suddenly, Nyarl noticed that one of the Rahkshi complaining about the slop had two heads. He wasn't sure why he hadn't realized that before...possibly because both heads were being very quiet.

Whether out of a rare desire to actively seek companionship, or some sense of kinship with a fellow physical abberation--or, more likely, both--Nyarl picked up his bowl and slunk over. "Excuse me," he whispered to the two-headed one, "may I join you?"

OOC: Nyarl interacting with Glaciem Ignis; Kaboom open for interaction in the gym.