Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

"Something like that, yeah," I acknowledged, "So, uh, anything else happen I should worry about?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I saw the village..." I trailed off with a sigh, "So if Icarax is headmaster now, what happened to Tridax?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Leviathan

Now. I hop into flight mode, shifting to a less noticeable size. I land in the shadows, before slowly creeping up on an encampment of Matoran. With their focus on others, I might actually have a chance. I sneak up on a Matoran- or at least try to. He shouts, and takes aim with his Zamor, shooting one, two, three rounds. I duck, pull out my broadsword, and lunge, returning to normal. If he wasn't surprised by me before, he is given quite a shock by my size, before trying to put up his Zamor Launcher to block. The sword simply goes on through, into his chest area. The poor Matoran isn't given time to scream- not that he could, his lungs were just stabbed- and I slice up, neatly cutting him in half. His friend, who apparently thought that the Matoran I just killed stood a chance, and focused on the others- looked up at me, and angrily shouted, "Monster!" And pulled his disc launcher on me, and fired. I lean to the side to dodge the disc. And I walk forwards, dodging, ducking, doing whatever I can to avoid the oncoming shots. He shoots another, and this time I block it- and my blade is encased in ice. Well, I'm in range, and I swing my icy sword at him. He try's to back up, but is a bit to slow, and I catch him in the head. He topples, and weakly shouts, "They're in! Somebody call anot-" He is cut off as I stomp down on his head. Well, what an entrance that was. I hit my blade on a nearby house, freeing it before moving on.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: "No, your people are Rahkshi who have more of an insight into how the Hand thinks than anyone else in the-in my organisation." Johmak paused for a moment, but pushed on before anyone could question her minor slip. "You are better qualified than anyone else we have to assess the situation and take action upon it. You're less weapons and more...the right sized screwdriver for a screw thats out of joint."

She knew it wasn't a particularly good metaphor, but she hadn't been expecting this and hadn't prepared anything in advance.

"If you're going to stick to the line of not being weapons, perhaps you should decide what you are instead. And think on whether telling that to the Brotherhood is going to have any effect."

IC: Palma was done, the physical damage had been healed over. Char was now back in one piece. But with that kind of extensive damage there was no telling what after-effects there might be. Loss of blood and all the essentials it carried had been known to have unpleasant consequences that defied all attempts at healing them. Couldn't fix what had been completely destroyed after all, it was like trying to glue ash back together into a tree

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Zelnos | Infirmary

"I heard he got demoted."

"So he's still around..." I couldn't help but wonder how he'd react to seeing me again, "...interesting." 

IC: "No, your people are Rahkshi who have more of an insight into how the Hand thinks than anyone else in the-in my organisation." Johmak paused for a moment, but pushed on before anyone could question her minor slip. "You are better qualified than anyone else we have to assess the situation and take action upon it. You're less weapons and more...the right sized screwdriver for a screw thats out of joint."

IC: Era - House of Grossh.

I noticed the slip. I was a sonics rahkshi, after all. But she kept going, so I said nothing for now. "Okay... we'd need to consult with the rest of our group before making a final decision, I think..." I assumed that's what Kat would want, anyway, "But if we did agree to this, where and how would we be expected to find this Hand of Spiriah?" 

IC: Helkyrie
Helkyrie gave a sigh of relief when Palma finished healing the wound. She was aware that there might still be some irreversible damage to her adversary, but right now, she didn't feel like sticking around any longer. So she decided to head to the library. Maybe get something to read, take her mind off of... things.

IC: "They're based in a mountain range in the north-east of the Northern Continent. Makuta Krika's territory. I am concerned that if their murderous tendencies towards Skakdi are nor curbed then they might head to the source, as it were, and go to Zakaz," Johmak explained, "The war there is...delicately balanced but balanced enough to not spread beyond the island. If these six get there the situation will get only worse and who knows what chaos might erupt."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Rail - Cauldron

"Go ahead," Rail stated as he marched off to go raid the cave's supply of paint. "I'm going to be a while, anyway."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:Arandahk

Wordless and as causal as a walking weapon got, Arandahk approached the Academy, her two ice picks sat over her shoulders clinking lightly as she walked. It had taken her a while to get there, Arandahk didn't have the best sense of direction, if she was given directions she didn't listen, and had found her way by scaling a tall building.

Either way, that was unimportant. As she walked through the front gate, she took in her surroundings. Completely forgetting to look ahead of her.

OOC:Arandahk open for interaction!

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Tesla - Library

Tesla grabbed few books about sword techniques and tactics. She had a small pile already, much more than she wanted. But same as Doubt, she wasn't able to concentrate. A village? she thought, but why would somebody attack a Matoran village? She pretended to be busy with books, but listened to every word. For now, she better not say anything.

Edited by Nik the Three

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Dormirahk
The rahkshi of sleep nodded, the words "thanks" slipping out from their mouth as they laid their head on the pillow and almost instantaneously fell asleep.

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie browsed through the various shelves of books looking for something that appealed to her interests, when she saw a few other rahkshi together, looking at maps. Studying cartography? Can't just be interest. They must be looking for something. And if they're looking for it, then they intend to go there, I would bet. While mulling these thoughts, she failed to realize that she was visibly staring at the group.

OOC: Care for a gravedigger to lend a hand?

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Vlad / Library

IC: Revenge-Library

"Great job Call." Revenge said, patting him on the back.  "It doesn't look too big, do you think he is alone?"

"Probably not... Zere ver several Rahkshi headed to zer Causevay I passed comink in; headed for zer village, most likely," Vlad lamented.

IC Doubt

Doubt dropped the book.

"I... Who's attacking it?"

Turning to the startled, apparently sympathetic Doubt, Vlad explained, "An Illusion Rahkshi. I don't know his name. Vhat I do know he ist among zer cruelest of Rahkshi in zer school." His voice was hard.

IC: Call - Library

A small whimper escaped Call as he tried to hide his pain. It was alright. They didn't know how much he hurt; they couldn't be blamed if their gesture of kindness hurt him. "There's another problem," he said with a wince. "It's going to take us a while to get there. Your friend chose his village well."

Vlad sighed. The Matoran really wouldn't have a chance. "So by zer time ve get zere... it vill be over." he concluded sadly. "Is it even vorth goink at all?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Helkyrie

"What are you guys talking about here? Another rahkshi assault on a village? I saw the village near the school on my way here, and it's not exactly a pretty sight, so if you guys are thinking of going to stop another of those from happening, I'm thinking I might be interested." Maybe it was guilt over what she did to Char, or maybe it was genuine care for the well being of the matoran of that village, or perhaps she was just bored, but Helkyrie had heard enough, and she wanted to help.

OOC: Helkyrie approaching Vlad and co.

Edited by Toa Onaku

"Not necessarily," Call replied to Vlad. "We don't know the number of Rahkshi or the number of Matoran. It could take them hours to clean up the village. Or... we could meet them on the way back, and stop them there."

He could feel the eyes of the new Rahkshi burning into his back. It made him uncomfortable, but so did turning around and saying the first word. Luckily, she soon did that for him. It sounded like it was his turn to explain what was going on. "Yeah... an Illusion Rahkshi is... going to kill and enslave a village of Matoran... with a few allies, of course. I think... any help we can find would be appreciated." He glanced over to Vlad for confirmation.

IC: Char - Infirmary

For a moment, it almost seemed as if Char was going to pull through. Her breath grew stronger and steadier as the wound stitched itself together. She would live to deceive another day.

But then, she shuddered and coughed, and her condition rapidly deteriorated. She had very nearly been sliced clean through, and her lifeblood had leaked from her back to pool around her on the bed. She just... didn't have strength to recover.

She gave one last, rattling breath, and then fell still.

IC: Tear - Infirmary

Here (if you missed it)

• Upvote 1

IC--Nyarl--Village

Nyarl activated his sleep power as he lunged. He caught two Matoran at the edge of the crowd, ensnaring them and wrenching their masks off before they could react. Several of the nearby villagers turned and fired, but their panicky shots went hopelessly wide as Nyarl slipped back into the shadows, his unconscious victims in tow.

IC--Beat--Halls/Gym

Beat jogged back into the gym and approached the chefs. "Consider the word spread," she declared, panting slightly.

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

As Sepulchral approached within a few bio of the gym, he caught the scent of well-seasoned meat wafting through the air. Encouraged, he jogged up to the door and peered in...

IC--Shrapnel--Causeway

Ah, innocent enough. "Well, the entire island can't be made of the stuff," Shrapnel said reasonably. "Why not check right here and see if the effect even goes out this far?"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Vlad / Hallway

"Er... yes," agreed Vlad. "I can probably use all zer help I can get. Be varned, zough, zer vill almost certainly be fightink..."

He realized his warning was directed to all his sudden allies, not just Helkyre. He was enough of a failure on his own, he didn't want to drag others down with him. Not sympathetic others, anyways.

Tesla wasn't sure, whether she should say something or she should wait. She can't just let it be. Rahkshi of magnetism opened one of the books she took from shelf, but actually just stared at first page. There was no way to concentrate, after all. She closed the book and looked deeply, first at Vlad, then on Call and finally Doubt. Her eyes returned to the Vlad. She thought about it once again, I am so unexperienced. But those Matorans... I would feel teribly if I didn't help. But still..

"I will help you too," she said loudly so everybody near could hear her. What have I done? Tesla asked herself.

OCC: Sorry for possible delays in my responses, internet is acting strangely for me today. Nevermind.

Edited by Nik the Three

Call drew his swords with an eager grin. "Oh, I'm counting on it," he sneered proudly.

IC: Tear - Infirmary

Tear stared curiously at the pills, but decided to follow along to the dormitories. It was better than this eerily familiar place.

"Good to have you," Vlad told Tesla, trying to muster a supportive tone of voice for the clearly nervous Farahk.

Though he pessimistically reminded himself that the chances his little band would be able to actually do anything to help the settlement in time were pitifully low, and that their fate might well be his fault, the influx of support was actually beginning to bring back some of Vlad's confidence. He would never expected even one Rahkshi to be sympathetic to the plight of a glowing vampire sobbing on the hallway floor, but somehow five had found their way to declaring their support.

Add him, and that was six. The traditional number for a team of heroes. And the way the others were looking to him, it seemed he - ever the pathetic wretch, the glowing freak, the aberration - had wound up as their leader. It was not a responsibility the depressed Vorahk had sought, nor one he was prepared for. But letting them down could be letting the group fall apart.

So the vampire took a deep breath, and then as confidently as he could manage, told the entirety gathered group, "Good to have all of you."

Tesla nodded and thought for a while, "I was just wondering," she started then, "if some Rahkshi are attacking those Matoran... They can't know we are their allies." She looked at Vlad, "they will shoot us on sight, am I right?"

IC Doubt

"Most likely," He said. "Which means... We can't expect to save everyone."

He glanced back to Vlad. "I heard what happened on Nyhrah. You get me close enough... And he's yours."

His attempt at a grin didn't hide the memory of the village destruction at all. Four Rahkshi... Will that be enough?

IC Flabbergaster

Strolling at a reasonable pace down the halls, Flabbergaster heard the word 'Food'.

Food food food food food food food food FOOD!!!

Switching into flight mode, he raced towards the sound of food. Delicious, delectable food... Mm...

Edited by Ghidora131

IC Burn:

...... What a bunch of neeeerds.

The burn Meister hadn't yet moved on the village, because hot diggedy, there were a lotta guns down there.

He'd been promised a loser town, not a garrison.

He couldn't even tease the little bozos!

"Ugh. This SUCKS!" He shouted, sliding down the hill.

The Matoran, hearing his shrieking, spun and fired, weaken kanoka hitting him in the legs, causing him to trip and roll down the rest of the rocky hill in a most painful and amusing manner.

When he finally reached the bottom, he did so face first, and at the feet of the Matoran.

There was a muffled, "Ow," and he pushed himself up slightly....

Only to come face to face with a Zamor launcher.

"...... Aw, com-"

Blam.

And just like that, he was out like a light.

• Upvote 2

"You'd better believe he ist mine," Vlad agreed darkly, a grin finally crossing his faceplate, but a grim one. His desire for a rematch with Illusive once more was, if rooted in a desire for justice, probably growing into something altogether more resembling of vengeance. After everything he'd been put through, you really couldn't blame him.

Still, the question of the feasibility of actually saving Matoran had to be seen to. "But vhile I appreciate zer villinkness to help... I'm honestly not sure if ve'll even get zere in time to rescue even vun of zer villagers, even if zey veren't goink to shoot at us too," he lamented, checking the map. "It's a few hours flight to zer settlement, so ve might vell arrive long after it's over, only to find a graveyard."

IC: Illusive - Mining Settlement. 

Leaving my two captives where they lay, I vaulted over the edge of the tower and switched to flight mode, gliding down towards near where the obnoxious rahk had gone down. If one of these idiots got themselves killed on my watch, the headmaster would probably kill me.

A trio of Matoran near the edge of the camp spotted me as I landed and I broke into a run, my level 1 powers and erratic ducking and weaving being the only things that prevented the Matoran getting a clear shot. Even so, a razored disk sliced across my arm, and a zamor of some sort - Slow, maybe? - snagging my leg, causing me to limp. 

Moving back into the cover of the trees, I circled around the perimeter - it seemed the guards who'd been posted there had moved deeper into the camp to help with the defence - towards where Burn had fallen. 

A lone Matoran still stood near him, pointing a zamor warily down at him, and I lunged forwards, attempting to drive Serpent-Fang through his body. There was little point trying to take them alive at this poi- Karz! 

The blade skidded off the Matoran's chest plate, and he raised his Zamor towards me. I threw myself at him, slamming him to the ground, dropping my staff and resorting to using my claws to shred his throat. Flicking the blood from my fingers, I looked up to see that, by some miracle, the momentary scuffle hadn't been noticed. Grabbing Burn by the leg, I started dragging him away into the relative safety of the darkened forest...

IC--Nyarl--Village

This, Nyarl anticipated, was around the point things would start going downhill. He had gotten by fairly well so far with tricks he had learned taking out that one village for his Makuta, but these Matoran were already on edge, and better armed to boot. They were probably gathering to strike back even now. He grimaced.

What he saw next didn't exactly instill him with new optimism, either. One of the guards had found the shadowy corner where he had left the first unmasked villager. You could tell this one was a professional, too; he wasn't panicking like a few of the others. Instead, one hand checked for a pulse as the Matoran scanned the nearby area, rotating some kind of rifle in sync with his gaze. Nyarl didn't recognize the weapon, but it's ammunition glowed brightly through the magazine. Just perfect.

IC--Beat--Gym

"Not sure," Beat admitted. "I made sure everyone in the refectory knows, and I saw a few getting up as I left. I guess I could try the library too, if you want--that's the only other place I can think of where people might be gathered."

OOC: Others to come.

OOC: Let's just pretend Bikraata didn't take part in the raid on the village. Instead, he/she will be interacting with Strurin and Spezia.

IC (As Bikraata): "Well. Now what should we do, sis?" The Kraata of insect control asked as he wandered into the gym with no aim. "I don't really know..." The female Kraata detected a scent travel through the air. "Hey, it's something that smells good, but what could it be?" The rahi control Kraata looked around. "Whatever it is, it won't be the refectory slop, that's all I know for sure." Said the male Kraata as he found Strurin & Spezia. "There it is!" The suit opened its wings and flew over to Struin and the other rahkshi. "Hey, what are you cooking over there!" A female voice called out.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Nyarl--Village

There was only one practical course of action, if one ruled out running away and abandoning his fellow raiders, and Nyarl had no intention of doing that. So he crouched low and held absolutely still, no even daring to breathe, counting on the sparse ground cover and dark conditions to hide him from view. It almost worked, too, but as the Matoran's gaze passed over his hiding place, the rifleman faltered, swept his firearm back toward the hiding Rahkshi.

Nyarl flung his disk as the Matoran pulled the trigger. The target dodged, but was too late to keep his shot from going wide. Flames burst up behind him, and his own projectile carved a bright path through the air before bursting into dazzling light. Blinking the painful spots from his vision, Nyarl lunged.

Time seemed to slow. The Matoran, stubbornly refusing to panic, aimed his rifle again. Nyarl poured on a burst of speed, closed the distance, and rammed a handful of tentacles through his adversary's chest even as he pulled the trigger again. The glowing particle grazed the left side of his faceplate, melting armor to slag. Biting back a howl of rage and agony, Nyarl shook the impaled Matoran free and retreated back under cover...

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

There was the woman from the refectory, and two others toiling over a pot from which emanated the enticing odor. "It seems the promise made in the refectory was not false, after all," he said as he approached. "That smells divine."