Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Tear - Dormitories

"It's... beautiful," Tear whispered, her voice devoid of irony. She slowly stepped up to the bed and felt the thin, uncomfortable mattress, laughing giddily. "Look Haru... an actual bed..."

OOC:

laughing ghiddily

I fixed it.

IC Spindle

The refectory was too rancid.

Changing direction, Spindle weaved his way to the library, sat in a corner on the floor, and began to knit out a scarf with the Rahkshi insignia on it.

OOC: Open for interaction, or getting turned into a sweater.

IC: Shark / Gym

IC: Mu (Gym)

The Rahkshi of Shapeshifting, with a roar, leapt through one last dummy, shattering it with his shoulder, scattering bits of stone all over the floor, only to be reabsorbed by the Gym.

Unfortunately for Mu, however, that last dummy had been the last thing between he and Shark- resulting in Mu being sent flying towards the killer with the fairly substantial force of a muscle-bound midget going at full speed.

Edited by Chandra Nalaar

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Spezia

"Definitely. If I had any lettuce, I would make him eat a salad." I say, clutching at my hand. Blast it, I forgot how much that karzing hurt...

IC: Malattia

Odd... She seemed excited with the conditions- it then occurred to me that perhaps Tear never had a room. "It's a bit cramped, but I think you get to customize it however you please, so you definitely have freedom." Wait... Teer and Tare are totally different. I may want to show them to different dorms so they don't start trashing the dorm...

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Cramped? Tear gleefully spun around, taking in the massive space around her that was all hers. Then she turned back to Malattia. "Customize," she repeated thoughtfully. Tear reached into her bag and pulled out a few paints, considering where to place them.

Come to think of it, her faceplate felt... raw. Tear frantically riffled through the bag until she found a tiny shard of glass to look at herself with. She gasped, seeing her careful swirls had all been scratched off. She quickly replaced the mirror with a jar of teal paint and struggled with the lid for a moment.

Edited by Click

IC: Nymph (Dorms-->Armoury-->Hallways)

Flying to my dorm, I gather up my few extraneous possessions that I don't usually carry with me- namely, my sword and my staff. I place the sword in a makeshift scabbard I made while ago and attach it to my waist, making sure to leave the weapon's hilt within easy reach. I place my staff on my back. I leave the room once more, and lock it, leaving behind me a blank canvas of a chamber, grey walls and an impeccably-made bed. 

The key, I keep with me.

I fly down the rest of the hallway, emerging from the school's front doors to a light drizzle and an overcast sky. Nothing too dramatically grey, but with the potential to transform into a storm in a few hours.

I alight upon one of the Causeway's numerous pillars, sitting patiently awaiting Fior's arrival.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark had been aware of the Omidget's nearby presence, but he hadn't been expecting him to wind up lunging at him.

That was not, however, to say he had not been prepared. One of the only Rahkshi to whom he'd ever lost was Short, and he wasn't about to underestimate a Rahkshi just because they were vertically underprivileged. And so, while Mu's inadvertent assault did make contact with the enormous warrior, it was only insofar as Shark, midway through decapitating a dummy, whirled casually and raised a massive foot, planting it defensively against Mu's chest and effectively halting his unintended charge.

"Looking for a spar?" he asked the miniscule Rahk, just politely enough that it might almost be construed as ominous.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

So, now what do we do?

I guess we just wait.

Maybe we should find someone to spar in the meantime.

You just want an excuse to beat someone up, don't you?

Pretty much, yeah. 

OOC: Glaciem Ignis open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:Arandahk

Okay, this was here. That existed. She'd keep that in mind. Provided this was the right place. She left as quickly as she arrived.

...right through another door. She was explorin' now, no good staying in the one place. This one was probably another--

Oh, there were people here. That was new. She decided she'd stay here, at least for the time being.

OOC:Arandahk now at ze Gym. Still open.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC (As Maron): She returned to the entrance of Corpus after eating the raw meat of the creature she killed.

IC (As Carver): He had been walking to the pillars that dominated the chasm of the causeway. *They look kind of uniform... Perhaps this entire island is made of rock.* The rahkshi flew over to one of them and tried to chip off a piece. To his surprise, a small piece split apart and crumbled into dust as it fell off.

OOC: Both open for interaction.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Bullseye and Toxin/Dorm

Toxin was happy to jump into his new suit.

"It's not the original, but I'll modify it as soon as I get used to the suit."

Toxin attempts to take a step, and immediately falls over.

"...This may take a while."

Bullseye watched from the door, happy to see his brother ready for action again.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Bonegleam - Gym.

On my return from the village, I deposited my new specimens in my dorm for proper reassembly later, and headed for the gym. The elation of my find had left me twitchy, unable to relax, so I had little choice but to go there. I usually did my best to avoid this place. Too many bad things had happened here, too much death and violence, and not enough bones left behind to pick through. 

Perhaps while I was here I could find someone willing to... donate... some of their own bones for my collection...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Percy:

I come to a big open room with lots of Rahkshi. Fighting, training.

"The Gym..." I say in awe.

This was the site of my sister's first level up.

"Wow..." I breathe.

IC Kat:

I stepped outside, took flight.

It was a short flight back to where we'd split up.

"Era, can you hear them?"

IC: Era - Malebranche.

"Nope," I said after a few moments, straining my sensitive hearing to pick out the sounds of our allies over the clank of machinery, to no avail, "Probably means they're being quiet." 

IC:Arandahk

As she observed the room, she heard a voice behind her, catching her slightly off guard.

"Huh, what? The Gym? Is that what it's called?" She asked, turning around.

OOC:Hullo Percy

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Zelnos and Yuna | Infirmary

"Ok," Zelnos said after examining Exxan. "From what I see, the worse you have are dents and scratches. Though if you want to you can check in with Palma if-"

At that moment, a midnight blue rahkshi had attached itself to Zelnos. 

"Oni-chan!"

"Yuna? Where did you?"

"Stop being so grumpy!" After letting go of her brother she finally noticed Exxan. "Hi hi!"

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

"Hello..." I waved weakly, unsure how else to respond. 

IC: Fang - Malebranche

I can't wait here any longer! Something happened, I'm sure!

"I'm going after them," Fang said out loud to the others. Without waiting for arguments, he was out in the crowds again, searching for Kat, Jayar, and Era. A pillar of steam accompanied his progress.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto slept on, sprawled across one of the many crates in the warehouse. And as she slept, she dreamed. She dreamed of birdsong and a cool wind rustling through the leaves. A mild stream bubbled nearby. She was in a forest, just like the many she had wandered through on her way to the Academy.

As she rolled over in a fruitless attempt at getting more comfortable, the small barrage of clicks echoed around the room and returned to her ears, her mind easily and instinctively forming the picture of her friends and countless boxes. They were all with her, in the forest of her dream. She wasn't alone here, in this strange forest filled with creatures and crates. And she smiled.

IC: Era - Malebranche.

"Hang on..." I would recognise that clicking anywhere, "Hoto's this way, and I think I hear Fang as well." 

IC--Nyarl--Village

After several moments of racking his brain, Nyarl had a plan that might just be workable. He slowly glanced down at the two unmasked Matoran at his feet--then rose and tossed both of them toward the soldiers in one smooth motion. The one with the rifle sent a shot in his direction, but he was already running into the shadows outside the village. The projectile grazed his shoulder, he made a show of stumbling, and the conscious villagers made tending to his former captives their first priority. They were still undoubtedly ready to perforate him if he returned, but he had no intention of doing so.

At least he still had a few Kanohi. If he kept held onto those, he could at least say he'd gotten something from this wretched expedition.

IC--Shrapnel--Causeway/Entryway

She smiled as the carving Rahkshi wandered off and began chipping st the pillars. Then she turned and walked the last few bio until the walls of the school rose around her.

IC--Beat--Halls/Library

Beat ran through the library doors, coming to a hasty stop just inside. She paused to catch her breath, taking the chance to scope out the room.

IC--Footwork--Gym

"Okay." As soon as Feka had completed the welding, Footwork exerted his will on the gym once more, causing the mold to rise upright and the basin to tip toward it, filling the last empty space with protodermis.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

The duo seemed lost in thought. Kaboom considered repeating his question, but decided he wouldn't get anywhere by pressing the issue. He began looking around for a sparring partner.

OOC: Shrapnel and Kaboom open for interaction. And who all is in the library right now, anyway?

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Leviathan

Well, after the initial strike, things were going down fast. I try to stick to the shadows, but alas, my color betrays my position. And as such, a disk is fired at me. Probably a weaken disk, no big deal. I needed to retreat anyways. I put up my left arm to block it- and the disk cleanly cuts my hand off. It would appear that a modification was made to some of the disks around. I grunt in pain, trying to keep a sound from escaping my lips. Another disk is launched, and I clumsily duck. I needed to leave, now. How... Well, disappointing... As quickly as I could, I put my sword on my back, and grab my now severed hand, and revert to flight mode. I fly off, but I feel a think in my lower back as a disk impales itself. Flinching, I continue up the cliff, using all my will power not to make any sound. Projectiles of all sorts are being launched at me, but they soon stop, once they realize I am out of range. A failure indeed... Ihear the cheering, and it makes me the slightest bit tempted to turn around, and continue the battle. But that would be foolish, plus an embarrassing way to go... Like that one Rahkshi at the

Bottom of the cliff. I peep over, trying to get a good view of the body, before realizing how odd the shape was. I sigh, and fall on my knees. What a karzing disaster...

IC: Spezia

"Huh? Oh, yeah..." I summon a small basin, before dunking my hand in it, sighing in sweet relief. "Well, it seems that I may have to keep trying to cool it off." I look at my roast... "Yo! Whoever wants a taste of some real food, now's your chance! Come up and get your serving!" I shout, taking the large pot off the stove. "Strurin... We shoulda brought plates..."

IC: Malattia

I was curious now. "So.. Whatcha doin?"

IC: Draco

I sigh. Why does no one ever listen to me, even when I try to offer good advice?

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Finally, the dried paint cracked and the jar opened. Tear wasted no time in dipping a brush in and liberally applying the teal paint to her scarred faceplates. "H-how long h-have I looked like this?" she muttered, more to herself than to Malattia. "I... I d-don't even know what happened! J-just... wake up, and it's all gone again!"

She set the teal paint aside and started working on another jar of whitish paint while the base coat dried.

IC (As Carver): "Yes, it's actual rock! I can finally get carving! But how will I remove my carving from the pillar without damaging it?" The rahkshi of disintegration asked himself. *I could just break off a chunk and take it back to Corpus. Carrying a heavy block will weigh me down, though.* Carver examined the rock carefully. "I'll need a piece that is strong enough to withstand the carving, but not too heavy either..."

IC (As Feka): "Perfect, now I've got an idea that I need to confirm with Palma. I've been doing a lot of reading and the books say that matoran gain their energy by absorbing it and converting it to nutrients. If I can bring a specimen to Palma or test it out at home, then I'll be a step closer to experiencing what it's like to be a matoran."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

The duo seemed lost in thought. Kaboom considered repeating his question, but decided he wouldn't get anywhere by pressing the issue. He began looking around for a sparring partner.

IC: Bonegleam - Gym.

"Excuse me..." I creaked, moving to approach the lost-looking rahk. I tried clearing my throat; it'd been a while since I'd actually had to speak to anyone, and my voice sounded even worse than usual.

"Would you like to make a donation?" 

IC Flabbergaster

Food! now was the perfect, mouth-watering, scrumptious time for m-

"..Plates."

Not wasting any time, Flabbergaster got a small set of plates from the gym floor, although he would have to hold his concentration in order for them to exist; much less at a good distance.

With a rather clunky and quick bow, he handed the stack towards Spezia, this time in Spezia's line of sight.

Ic: De-Rephic (infirmary)

De-cided to get out of the bed he was in and see what was what. He put his legs over the side and stood up. As he started to walk, he stumbled, and fell over again, this time on his front, right next to his hat. Curious, he picked it up and then stood up right again, taking carefully placed steps before he came across another rahkshi.

"Excuse me, Señorita, I have a small lesión" he said as he walked.

"I may need atención médi-" he paused mid-sentence as he saw the body.

"Oh, am I interrupting something? I can come back later if need be."

OOC: That was the worst pun I've ever made. Also De is talking to Palma.

IC: Illusive - Mining Settlement. 

Well, at least this escapade wouldn't be a total failure. Taking to the air one last time, I flew high over the settlement, the rising column of smoke masking my presence.

I landed atop the guard tower, picking up the two net-bound, still-unconscious Matoran before lifting off once more. 

IC: Snake - Warehouse, 4th Tier, Malebranche

"Oh for ####'s sake..." I mutter as Fang rushes out. I can't resist any longer, so I run out after him, following--

-- That's what you are, aren't you? Someone who follows.

I ignore the poisonous thought, opening the door into the outside world.

IC: Fíor - Halls

I stuff the maps into my satchel as quickly yet as quietly as I can. I can see the head of my staff just poking out of the bag. I had hastily placed it in during my rushed packing. Was it right, to take it? What about Arm's Reach? Just thinking about the circumstances under which I aquired that weapon makes me shudder. no, I have to. These are going to be the most dangerous days of my life. I need to push my feelings aside to survive-- what are you talking about?! The only way to survive is to live .

With that thought I head for the Causeway.

Kathok

IC (As Carver): The rahkshi of disintegration was out of ideas and decided to carve random designs into the rock. It didn't matter that they would eventually be weathered away with time, he just wanted to practice the art. "First, we shall start with the kanohi Kraahkan, the symbol of the brotherhood..." Said Carver as he chiseled the mask of shadows.

IC--Nyarl--Rendezvous point

Nyarl slunk back to the top of the cliff, fuming. He wanted more than anything to teach those arrogant brakas a lesson--and, not incidentally, retrieve his Toa disk--but he was well aware that sort of rash action wouldn't end well. And the only thing more humiliating than being maimed by a lesser being was being killed by one. He sat down sullenly, fingering his stolen Kanohi.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

"Donation?" Kaboom looked over the other Rahkshi warily. He had no intention of giving up his weapons, or his branches, and given this guy's apparent obsession with dead things, he didn't like to think what else he might have in mind. "Not a chance in Karz, buddy," he finally replied, readying himself in case the nutcase took offense at his refusal.

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

Sepulchral had just come across a passage that was quite enlightening, provided on read between the lines, when one of the chefs announced that the food was ready. He stood, carefully marking his place, and stepped forward.

IC--Beat--Library

The library was fairly quiet, but there was one guy toward the back who seemed to be--just staring blankly at the bookcase, really. "Hey, bud," Beat whispered, waving a hand in front of his face, "you okay?"

OOC: Beat interacting with Call.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Mu (Gym)

"Um..no?" 

Somewhat intimidated by Shark's bulk, Mu made an attempt to shift the much larger Rahkshi's foot of his chest.

IC: Malady (Hallways)

I nod vigorously once again. "Antroz always put an emphasis on rigid rules structure back before I got sent to Corpus," I reply, a certain note of respect and admiration in my voice. "It's nice to see more of that here too."

IC: Nymph (Causeway)

I wave at Fior.

VBWj75sh.png