Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Rider

Oh no. My eyes were beginning to go dim. No not now. NO. 

NOOO-

And I passed out.

And, then I woke up, my eyes feral and wild. I charged at Zubarahk, intending to beat him to the inch of his life. Or was it just my innate instinct to kill?

Edited by Agent Epsilon
  • Upvote 1

IC: Tear - Gym

So loud... hurts...

Tear had pulled herself in as small as possible and clasped her hands over her ears. Maybe at a higher level she wouldn't have a problem, but there wasn't much she could do at level two.

Fortunately, the screaming was relatively short-lived. As the Gym fell into a manageable sound level, Tear raised his head, hissing with rage. There was no time to wonder how he got there, all he knew was the other students were killing each other, and he had found a defensible location. There was a soft click as he pulled his daggers from his legs, ready for combat.

Wait... what is this... He felt at the cloth wrapped around his neck. Coarse, crude, and of an insufferable color. Tear tossed it aside with disgust, where it landed next to the stuffed Hapaka.

Come and get me, savages.

OOC: Tear open to interaction.

IC--Beat--Gym

The assassin suddenly dropped to the floor. Beat managed to turn her horizontal swipe into a downwards swing, but wasn't able to rotate the axe head in time, and wound up chopping the assassin's arm clean off. The plasma had cauterized the stump, thankfully, but there was still blood from some other wound, and she seemed to have fallen unconscious.

And then some brakas started waving the severed arm around and spewing bad puns. Great.

"Well, you can bring the arm, seeing as you're so fond of it," Beat said dryly as she hefted the ex-assassin over her shoulders.

IC--Footwork--Armory

Extending an arm-blade, Footwork slid it between the armory doors, only to meet with a solid wall just beyond. Some paranoid moron sealed us in here, he realized with annoyance.

Noticing the other, heavily-modified Rahkshi backing away from the doors, he did so as well. "Hey," he asked, "you have anything that could take those down?"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark accepted Sepulchral's unspoken thanks with a gracious nod.

And then, rather quickly, the screaming assassin was taken down. Her condition was quite the warning to other assassins - if they were smart, they'd be stealthier next time. And strike within groups, like his...

The massive warrior lowered the now unnecessary silence field. "Disperse," he suggested to everyone nearby. "Clusters are targets."

IC: Gaever / Gym

No, she didn't. The stone that comprised the school regenerated far too quickly for cutting through or taking down such a wall to be either possible or safe.

But before she could speak the wall was receding, torn down by a far more powerful intellect than the one that had built it - the mind of Icarax. Manipulation of the Gym was not going to be allowed, it seemed. Good, that would keep inferior Rahkshi from cheating in constructs in attempts to level the playing field against her. And it was nice that they were free.

"Unnecessary," she said, gesturing to the now open doorway. Like Karz she was going to step out first... "After you."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Disco (Library)

Disco scanned the shelves. He selected an interesting-looking book and sat down. He began to read.

OOC: Open for interaction.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Revenge-Forest, near village

Once he was near enough Revenge scaled a tree to get a better look at the village without being too close. The viilage was badly damaged but the Matoran seemed ok. There were various patrols arriving at and leaving the village. He dropped down and turned to Helkyre and Tesla "There was an attack, but it is already over. It seems like the Matoran fought them off ok. Tesla, you go back to Vlad and let him know what is going on, make sure he knows we may get attacked by matoran.  They look ready to shoot on sight. Helkyre, you come with me. We will go in a large circle around the village and see if we can catch any straggling Rahkshi."

OOC: Please don't get too mad at me if you think this is bunnying (i was just assuming they were still following Revenge).  This whole thing WILL most likely get drowned by the assignment so I at least want to wrap it up.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

"Of course," Sepulchral acquiesced as he moved away. "The instinct to gather is our enemy in this instance; no one is above suspicion."

IC--Footwork--Armory/Gym

"Right," Footwork replied, not bothering to keep an eye on the other Rahkshi as he strode out into the gym. The worst that could happen was being "assassinated", which would just take him out of this stupid assignment anyway. Instead, he focused on looking for Snap.

IC--Beat--Gym

Not sure how to react to what had just happened, Beat gave the Makuta a brief, respectful bow before turning her attention back to the other students.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

Shrapnel honestly wasn't quite sure what to do now. There were still five more assassins somewhere, and they were all being a lot more subtle about it. At least she wouldn't be easy to sneak up on. She went back to focusing on her camera feed, sweeping her immediate surroundings for anything suspicious.

IC--Kaboom--Halls/Infirmary

Upon arriving at the infirmary in one piece, Kaboom sat down gingerly on a bed, pondering how to take revenge on that blasted limb-snatcher.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Tesla - Forest

She nodded and walked for few minutes back before going into flight mode and flew with higher speed than usual. How will I find them? Finding village isn't hard, but finding three Rahks in the middle of forest... After some time, when she started to think she was probably close to the place where other 3 landed and started to watch ground more carefully.

Soon, she saw a gold/white figure deep below. She looked more carefully to ensure it really was Vlad. She slowly descended, but still nearly felt when she touched the ground. I still have to master this, she thought. "Hello. I am here with, ahem, a report!" she took a deep breath after exhausting flight, "Rahkshi are gone, Matoran fought them off. Matoran are probably ready to attack us on sight. It wasn't a good idea to do a signal shot in our situation."

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Vlad / Forest

Vlad had prepared himself for battle as he heard an approach, but thankfully it was only Tesla. He sighed sadly at the news that another village had been -

"Vait, zer Matoran von?" he exclaimed, surprised. "Vell, er..." He hadn't even thought of what to do if that were the case, it just seemed too unlikely.

And unless further action was taken, they probably wouldn't be that fortuitous again. If Illusive had survived, and Vlad trusted in the sadism of the universe enough to be fully confident that he had, he wasn't going to let a temporary drawback of this sort keep him from coming back, or attacking a different village, with more and better prepared Rahkshi at his side. Something had to be done. And Vlad had an idea of what it could be. But he'd have to talk to his allies about it first.

Tesla looked tired, and Call looked even worse, so Vlad turned to Doubt. "Go find zer others - zey shouldn't be far avay - unt bring zem back here," he told him. He'd go himself, except he was already as close as he'd dare go if the Matoran were on high alert, and while wearing the Cloak of Umbra on stealth was impossible - he might as well be a lighthouse. "Ve need to talk about vhat to do now."

IC: Vlad / Forest

Oh, bloody flipping Karz. And he'd thought they'd all left...

The whip and axe came out of his cloak almost instantaneously. "Ve're - here about raidink zer village," he said, stumbling briefly to catch himself before he said anything about wanting to save the Matoran and substituting in a more ambiguous statement. If this guy wasn't alone, they might need the cover Revenge had suggested. "Vhat about you?"

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Call - Nynrah

As the sounds of an approaching Rahkshi drew nearer and nearer, Call slowly began deactivating his powers. He was ready to leap from cover, swords drawn, at a moment's notice.

But it was just another of their companions, bringing back a report that they were too late. Call allowed himself to relax again, at least until the others were ready to leave.

He was about to step out from his cover when he heard someone else approaching. This one was not part of Vlad's company, but did not appear hostile. Just in case, Call remained lurking in the shadows of the forest, with only his eyes and the soft glow of his armor revealing his presence.

IC: Illusive - Causeway. 

At last, the school came into view, the jagged stone monolith rising up out of the ocean to dominate the horizon. It's about karzing time... I switched to flight mode and headed for the Causeway.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Probably a good idea," I agreed with the big guy, "looks like we've already got people heading our way..."

IC: Vyper - Gym.

Icarax had removed the armoury door blockage as swiftly as it had appeared. So a stronger will could overcome a weaker one. I'd have to keep that in mind for the future...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Recherche / Gym

He nodded, taking note of the skeletal Rahkshi and frowning at them. They just looked so... Impotent and weak, it'd be easy to snap them like a twig.

Perhaps later, he hopped into flight mode and ascended upwards a good dozen bio, taking note of the larger scale movements of the group.

...but close to it

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

"Then maybe we should start with you, wise guy," we glowered, "Come up with a new plan." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Gaever / Gym

Gaever reentered the Gym, trying both to carry herself with some dignity and carry a weapon. They really shouldn't be mutually exclusive, but regardless of how competent she looked to everyone else (and really she knew it shouldn't be a big deal, since everyone else carried weaponry), within the privacy of her own mind Gaever felt terribly silly.

But, whatever she had to do to win. She looked around warily once more, ready to ignite her entire armor in plasma if anyone got too close, and tried to spot anything suspicious.

OOC: Gaever open to interaction in the Gym, I suppose.

IC: Bullseye/Gym

He walked away.

IC: Alpha/Gym

She went back to where Mu and Eps were.

IC: Toxin/Gym

I began to take slime to coat my body. No one's going to be touching me without some backlash.

IC: Helix/Gym

I dissipated the small amount of smoke upwards as I finished the other smoke vial in my possession. I capped it and put the vial on my bandoleer and pulled out my syringe knifes and filled them with a tranquilizer.

IC FOg:

Fog's platform vanished under him, being sucked back into teh wall, by, he suspected, Icarax. So Fog complied with the apparent command to not stand on platforms, and hovered slowly down, making sure to land at least ten feet from any Rahkshi.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"Alright everyone! Listen up!" I took to the air, hovering above the crowd. "And I mean everyone!" I cast a momentary glance towards the ceiling to ensure I had the attention of the rahk standing there, before continuing.

"I'm going to make this very simple. The assassins among us will reveal themselves now, and and be incapacitated quickly, or my friends and I will be forced to... interview... each of you. And when we find the assassins - and we will - they will suffer." The sadistic grim stretching across my face probably made it abundantly clear which option I would enjoy more, "I'll give you a few moments to decide which option is more preferable." 

Everyone in the room had seen my fell the first assassin with a single arrow; they knew I meant business. 

• Upvote 2

IC: Draco

"I would agree, but that requires too much cooperation, and most would prefer not to get the Kara beaten out of them." I say, thinking. What would be the best way to even out the number? The assassins did have the element of surprise, after all... "Or, we could go with what Sliver is doing..." I say bitterly. Bested again...

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

My smile was cold. "Oh, they'll break alright."