Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Booger-Hallways

"I'm not done with you, Ugly!" Booger shouted at Burn, walking towards him with his club at the ready.

IC: Kewlah:

Kewlah snuck around behind burn and narrowed his eyes. "Loser huh" equipping his spheres and swinging both fists down towards Burn's sides while moving to kick burn in the shins hard enough to knock him over

IC Burn:

Now, the Burn meister hadn't come so far by being a moron. no, he very well spotted Kewlah try and get behind him. So being, when the Rahk tried to hit him from behind, he simply sidestepped, such that he was more likely to hit Booger instead.

IC: Shark / Gym

"And contend with everyone else? Suicide, should you manage."

Well, more so, came Diode's first forceful reminders of the folly of their insolence: a laser blasting at their left shoulder, and a fierce diagonal swing of Shark's immense sword left and towards their waist not strictly impossible to parry, if Diode could react pretty quickly.

OOC: Though this time he is using the teleportive edge...  :evilgrin:  In the event it strikes something, I've called up the RNG and received 4, translating to teleporting it in front and to the left of Diode.

IC: Gaever / Gym

Oh wonderful, it turned out she'd somehow misinterpreted (maybe purposefully subconsciously, in her anticipation of taking down her double) - the challenge had been issued towards assassins exclusively. And clearly this bizarre parallel must thinking her rather unintelligent for it, she herself certainly was... "No, I am not among the ranks of assassins. But if you merely desire a worthwhile challenger, I am willing to engage you," she replied, veiling this slightly haphazard attempt at recovery in as much unperturbed confidence she could muster.

IC Diode:

"Hardly, taking out you would demor-"

I was interrupted by a Laser blast from.... his head? which burned a neat hole in my shoulder. And also hurt quite a bit. Nothing I hadn't dealt with before, though. The sword swing was much more telegraphed, and I flung myself left, under the blade by a hairse breadth. If I'd still had my spines.... well, I might have just lost them there. Still, I had to do someothing about this brute, otherwise, it seemed I was to be chopped and served. So being, after landing quite heartily on the ground, I thrust my weapon at his leg, in an attempt to shock him into..... well, I wasn't sure at this point. Hopefully to do something, though.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

A deafening roar shook the warehouse, and Hoto whimpered and backed further into the corner, trying to escape the horror of the Kaita.

IC: Era - Warehouse.

"Ow..." I rubbed my ears, the sudden explosion of sound inside the cramped building taking me by surprise, "Keep it down in there!" I shouted, focusing my powers to try to dampen sound around myself and Hoto. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways.

The sound of a scuffle drew my attention, and I started heading towards it...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shark / Gym

With Diode thrusting their weapon for his leg, Shark took a quick half-step away and brought his sword back down to intercept it, the Kanoka-forged edge meeting the Skakdi tool with an energized clang and teleporting it a few strides somewhere off to Diode's right. "Still plan on resisting?" he asked, still hoping Diode might make the smart decision to concede.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

jumping back from the attack Kewlah turned his lights on and snarled "You got in my way, Idiot!"

IC: Zilnta:

hurrying down the hallway towards the sound of voices was not a good idea, but Zilnta was irked, and if Kewlah was involved it would be over soon. Turning the corner he saw the fight begin to unfold. sure enough, there was Kewlah, as he suspected. "What's going on here, I don't want explianations. I want the story of how it started. I know how it will end."

IC Diode:

I looked at my weapon. Out of reach.

I shrugged. 

"Well, it was worth a try. I don't suppose you'll want to give my weapon back before I'm in the ring, so, you mind tossing it to me once I'm in?"

IC Burn:

"Look, all I'm looking for is the medical center. Then this bozo decides it'll be fun to try and hit be in the back while I'm injured!" He said, gesturing to Kewlah.

narrowing his eyes Zilnta said "I doubt that that's all that happened. The infirmary's that way." pointing towards the mentioned structure. Kewlah. Why did you attack him.

"He called us losers!" kewlah whined. "and clubby tried to hit me!"

"Shut it, dingbat. Now. I need the Full story. starting with you" He pointed at Booger.

I couldn't help but laugh. The rahks in this school were immensely amusing at times. 

"And what exactly gives you the right to stroll on up and start hollering at everyone?" I challenged the bossy one, casually leaning on my staff. "I'm thinking you might need to be... cut down to size..." 

I regarded him for several long moments, trying to determine if he was actually being serious or not. I was both amused and saddened by the realisation that he really was. 

I said nothing, just continued to laugh, although there was now a note of pity in the sound. 

IC: Chantant

"Okay then... Right now, I say we just make some posters and spread them about."

IC: Draco

I take a step to the left of the incoming Rose, before one of my blades arcs upwards to meet their legs. "If you keep fighting like that, then no. You will not win." I growl at them.

IC: Spezia

"Alright... Good start..." I murmur, before continuing on. Whoever wrote this particular book, the had quite the sweet tooth. Almost everything contained some amount of sugar...

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Call - Refectory

"Oh," Call murmured. Maybe not a good topic then. Still, he was almost envious of Sim. What would it be like to have forgotten all those memories?

"What... ah... what else did you find in your travels? It... couldn't be all bad, could it?"

IC: Canvas - Courtyard

"What about you, Arms?" Canvas asked Xi. "You any good with those? What can you do?"

Edited by Click

IC: Sim - Refectory

I couldn't stop the smile from breaking onto my face.

"I'd call very little of it "bad". I once found a small tribe of Ce-Matoran that had learned how to crystallize liquid protodermis and direct it to grow into entire structures. Some of the matoran were able to amplify their dormant psionic power through the crystals to the point that they could communicate through pure thought. I made a friend there with that ability, in a little one named Geva."

I looked at Call, fondly recalling the encounter.

"She heard my thoughts while I was watching them in the trees. She could hear me think, felt no harm in coming and talking to me. I didn't have any trouble talking with her either because she could understand the basis of what I was trying to say from my thoughts. I hope to go back someday."

The slop eventually made it's way into my mouth. I Grimaced and said, "Maybe sooner than later, after tasting this. They had much better food."

IC: Snap [Gym{spikes}]

Snap lay silent for a decent amount of time before speaking,

"'Y'know," she quipped, to nobody in particular, "Makuta Icarax is a lot more intimidating than Tridax was..."

I take a step to the left of the incoming Rose, before one of my blades arcs upwards to meet their legs. "If you keep fighting like that, then no. You will not win." I growl at them.

IC: Rose [Gym]

The midsection Rose had aimed at slipped tothe side, and all her momentum sent her colliding with the floor. This fight wasn't going at all how she imagined it would, of course, that idea mostly consisted of her slicing his legs of and him crying a LOT.

She got to her feet uneasily, it even took her a while to realize the blade had hit her leg again. and though she had a lot of stamina, this fight was starting to wear her down, bleeding will do that to you.

"I-I-I need... Food." she hissed weakly, swaying gently from side to side.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Shock

"Honestly, Tridax didn't care about us. Now, though... Those Loyalists are enforcing the Makuta's rule even more." I reply back, sighing. Where was Nightmare when you needed him? Oh yeah. Dead.

"Then surrender, and this will end shortly, so you can eat." I say, regaining my regal posture. However, if you do not... Well, you might want to say goodbye to your appendages if you don't concede."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Call's face was more than a little dubious as he listened to the story. It all sounded so... farfetched. He didn't come across anything half as strange in his travels.

"Uh huh," he said hesitantly. "Well, why did you come here then?"

"Come on, I'd bet you can do more than that!" Canvas teased. "What about... juggling!"

Edited by Click

IC: Sim - Refectory

I dabbed a finger in the slop and licked it. Yep. Still disgusting.

"Curiousity. Loneliness. One of the two, or both.'

With a sigh I upended the rest of the slop just so I could get it over with. It sent shivers down my spine it was so disgusting.

"Eugh.... You don't meet many that will take the time to hear you out instead of trying to kill you when you're a Rahkshi. You probably know that though. I heard rumors of this place from some Nynrah, so I came here in hopes of finding intelligent company that wouldn't skewer me first chance they had. Though that would have been entirely possible considering the variety of intelligent company here."

"I guess I know that feeling..." Call muttered sympathetically. "But I don't know much about this place. Is it really that dangerous all the time?" He thought back to the conflict between Vlad and the Illusion Rahkshi he had unwittingly wrapped himself into. He had hoped that was a rare occurrence, but Sim was making it sound far too common.

"You know, like this!" Canvas dug around in her bag for a moment and pulled out a few colorful rocks. She threw them all in the air and unsuccessfully tried to catch them. "Well, you'd probably be better at it with four arms," she grinned sheepishly.

IC Xi

Xi tapped his chin thoughtfully, then cautiously picked up the rocks, looking at them and checking their weight.

"I'll... Try. I guess." He hesitated until it looked like he was hesitating. Flipping them into the air, he made two successful loops until he hit himself in the eye and fell over backwards.

"Ow..."

IC: Mortsia

"Enough!" The voice comes from nearby the group of Bonegleam, Zilnta, Kewlah, and Booger as they prepared to fight

"What has caused this madness?

A simple fight of mere words?

Or a rivalry as deep as the abyss?

Either way, this fight is absurd."

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite