Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Spindle

He looked down (well, sideways) sadly at his hands. They were quivering.

"I u-used to make people happy. I tried to make people happy." His horrifying, saddened eyes looked towards Tear once more as the rest of the color drained from his face.

"Are... You happy?"

He was out. Again.

IC Xi

"Yeah, i don't fight 'cuz i like to." He scratched the back of his head, knowing that one of the pair despised fighting. "Everybody tryin' to beat me up. When i first arrived, someone asked me for my arms."

IC: Zilnta:

hearing System's yelp Zilnta started towards the infirmary. "Just because you're not crazy doesn't mean you're not stupid, bony." seeing Booger enter the infirmary and hearing his shout, he switched to flight mode and hurdled across the courtyard, through the door, and onto Booger's back, and hissed "Attacking injured rahkshi, now are we?"

IC: Canvas - Courtyard

Canvas rubbed her head as she pondered that. "I guess I have been seeing a lot of fighting here," she muttered. "Spars in the Gym, assignments, battles in the halls, Karz, I've even seen people get killed here! But I never thought about why."

IC: Tear - Gym Pit

"Y-yes!" Tear nodded fervently, but as Spindle collapsed again, she shuddered and crawled back to the edge of the pit. How could she be happy in this strange, violent place, so far from home?

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways.

"You done making random accusations against me?" I asked the remaining moron, after his buddy had run off, "Because I've got better things to do with my time than argue with idiots." 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I'm waiting for a Door post before I have Beat do anything else.

IC--Nyarl--Dorm/Halls

Nyarl groaned and hauled himself upright, planting his broad feet on the uninviting stone floor. He hadn't slept well, and the empty space where his left eye should have been ached maddeningly. He briefly considered seeing the nurse about it, but he had more pressing concerns first; without his disk he was much easier prey. Seeing no point in sitting around sulking, he trudged listlessly out the door and down the hall. It was time to visit the armory.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

The remark just left me even more confused, but I ignored it and headed off in the opposite direction. I wasn't gullible enough to be goaded into a fight with so many witnesses around. That bully would have to find someone else to victimise. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

Shrapnel's eyes narrowed, but apart from that she remained motionless and silent.

IC: Toxin/Gym, Fighting Shrapnel

I was thinking, as we stood, on the best idea to make her feel as much pain as possible when I realized.

She's made fun of my brother and I, yet I'm just letting her stand there.

I remember that, when I fought Illusive, when I doused him in enough slime, he'd become quite sick and nauseous. Enough to even vomit.

Now if only I could grapple her and force feed her my slime. I waited for her to make a move.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Booger-Infirmary

Booger was sudenly knocked to the floor, he got up and turned to face his attacker.  "He called me a Looser!  I am not a looser any more, and I will not tolerate people like you," He gestured at Zilna with his club, "getting into MY buissines!"

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Door

Door stood back up, imposingly holding up his shield, primed for further combat. "Just give up already, you're beaten and battered enough as it is." Door remarked to the rahkshi he was combating.

IC: Dormirahk

"Well, there's more people in this one place than I've found on my search through the entire school so far. Maybe we should ask some of them?" Dormirahk asked of Rail. A sudden need to yawn came over them, one which they stifled quickly.

IC: Waiata

"Not much of a graphical artist, so I'm probably not the one to do it." Waiata remarked.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

The Lerahk was nearly as still as she, but his mind was hard at work behind those watchful eyes. Shrapnel grinned mockingly. "You going to come get me, assassin?"

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat’s axe was over close to where Door stood, but the enemy's morningstar was less than a bio away, since she had still been holding onto it when she went flying. She darted down and snatched it up, careful not to take her eyes off the opposition. As she straightened up, the unfamiliar weapon heavy in her fist, she allowed herself a scornful laugh at his proposition. "Seriously? You're all alone now, and I've taken down worse than you in my time." Which wasn't strictly true, but close enough.

IC: Draco

Rose was nothing, if not noisy. While she danced around me, I listened intently, waiting.... Now! A burst of air erupts from my armor, and my vision returns. I stand up, and my blades arc towards Rose.

IC: Rose [Gym]

The swords caught her standing on only one leg, and the other, raised leg took a slash, meanwhile the other sword collided with the metal lunchbox, sending it out of her hand with another dent.

She hissed, yety anoth cut developing on her leg. She wasn't going to last much longer if she kept taking hits, it was time to switch attack styles...

She lashed out once more with her claws, this time, rather than slash across, she aimed to grip one of Draco's arms, while also bringign in a bite from her equally sharp and plasma-dripping teeth.

OOC: sorry if things get a bit hard to read, action  sequences have never been my writing strength and i'm putting most of my efforts on keeping things within believable reason + fair for all parties involved. t:

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Without missing a beat, Door snatched Beat's axe up off the floor and spun it in his hand. A little different, but he'd used axes before. He had eventually preferred maces, but he knew his way around other weapons as well, this axe being no exception. "I will not hesitate to beat you into the ground if that's what it takes. Take the better way out. There is no shame in it. You have fought valiantly. But only a fool would not recognize when they are already defeated."

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Rail - Hallways

"Maybe you're right... but I still have to find Icarax and fill him in on what's been going on recently."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat was about to tell her enemy exactly what he could do with his advice when something slammed into her side, knocking her into a skid for the second time in half a minute. She definitely wouldn't be standing again for awhile. She did manage to get back into flight mode, but she was noticeably less steady than before.

Clutching her side with her free hand, she scanned around for this new assailant, somewhat hampered by her refusal to stop watching Door as well. "Hey!" she roared. "This is between me and the assassin!" Granted, she was far from certain whether the assassin bit was true, but given the part Door had played in thrashing her friends, he definitely deserved it.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC: Kamanau (Jayar) / Warehouse

The Kaita shudders, such overtly non-unified thoughts as the portion of Shield's are as poison to a creature of unity. And though they're healing, Kamanau is not ready to dissolve just yet, the injury inherited from Shield is not yet vanquished entirely.

So from the barriers of Snake to those of Shield the Kaita's concentration turns. Shield... Working with others is not weakness, but strength, they declare. Offered as proof, memories and experiences are dredged up once more: learning from Hoto, fighting alongside Kat, even helping Palma - at her request! Indeed, Kamanau themselves is proof of strength in solidarity over solitude. No one can accomplish everything alone...

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

The Lerahk was nearly as still as she, but his mind was hard at work behind those watchful eyes. Shrapnel grinned mockingly. "You going to come get me, assassin?"

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat’s axe was over close to where Door stood, but the enemy's morningstar was less than a bio away, since she had still been holding onto it when she went flying. She darted down and snatched it up, careful not to take her eyes off the opposition. As she straightened up, the unfamiliar weapon heavy in her fist, she allowed herself a scornful laugh at his proposition. "Seriously? You're all alone now, and I've taken down worse than you in my time." Which wasn't strictly true, but close enough.

IC: Toxin/Gym

He was slowly becoming angry again, but retained a calm disposition.

"I'm not an assassin, despite what you may think."

He had to formulate a plan. He considering binding her limbs with his kusarigamas. That might work. But he had to hit her to the ground first...

IC--Beat--Gym

"But...if you're as much of an assassin as I am, and you think I'm...are you trying to confess or something?" Beat wasn't quite as confused as she sounded, but anything to get this guy--and maybe whoever was helping him--off guard would help.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

Oh, boy. This again. "Look, if you really want me to believe that, and your version of events on top of it, I'm going to need more than just your repeated protests. If there any other witnesses who saw what you claim happened..." Shrapnel trailed off, leaving the statement hanging.

"Oh no, see, I said 'no more an assassin' than you, which means that if you're not an assassin, then I'm not an assassin, but it doesn't mean that if you are an assassin, then I too am an assassin. That's why I then added that I found you to be more of an assa- oh, you know what, forget it. " Door raised his shield again, once more assuming a fighting stance. "Stand down, or I'll be forced to beat you into the ground."

IC: Geuua - Library.

I put down the book, leaving it open to one diagram that had caught my interest. Digging through my belt, I found a few pieces of scrap and began shaping them into a miniaturised version of the device.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Refectory.

As I walked the school, I was pleased to see that the Porters had removed the last of the many notices I'd placed around the school. The walls were blank, the slate wiped clean. It was time to begin again.

Entering the refectory, I grabbed some slop and sat down to eat.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was actually strangely relieving to realise I was far from the craziest guy in this dump... Quite reassuring indeed... 

IC: Vyper - Gym.

It seemed that whoever Icarax had picked for this assignment weren't just failures as assassins, but failures as warriors too. Pathetic... Disappointed, but not surprised, I began drifting back up towards the ceiling. 

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Stop wasting my time!" I snarled, a tornado of broken glass swirling around me as I stormed through the crowd, "You assassins are finished! You've failed in your task - most of you didn't even try - and sooner or later, we're going to find you!"

I hadn't forgotten about Grim, still lying there with his injured eye. He needed help, and until Icarax let us out of here, he wouldn't be able to get it, "So just give up, and I'll consider not killing you!"

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

We continued to languish in our boredom.

IC: Xara - Alleyway. 

Still sitting there, back pressed up against the door as if to shut out the past, I managed a smile as Sand scampered up to me, triumphantly gripping the corpse of some unfortunate rodent in her jaws.

It was nice to see that at least one of us was enjoying themselves...

OOC: All open for interaction.