Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vlad / Empty Dorm Wing

Vlad dashed along the hall, out towards the exit. He could hear the sound of rolling porters growing closer, but the exit was in sight. Just a little further and he'd be free...

He turned and backed into the doors, to open them while keeping his grip on the Matoran. They were free! At least, that was what he thought, until he turned around to come face to face with a short grey robot standing just outside the doors, which began to drone out something about a funeral.

He tried to step around it, and it blocked his way. No! Vlad couldn't fight the thing, not while carrying the Matoran... He sent a helpless glance towards Xara and Mortsia, hoping one would smash or perhaps electrocute the obtrusive bug before more arrived.

IC: Jayar / Causeway

First the blue steaming guy, then the copper one, approached him and Hoto. Were they new here? He certainly hadn't seen them before, but they felt vaguely familiar, especially the blue one. And why did they have to interrupt him? Was it not obvious Jayar and Hoto were kind of in the middle of something?

He reluctantly moved back a bit from Hoto and turned slightly towards the newcomers, though did not entirely relinquish the embrace. "Tridax is holding a mandatory funeral ceremony," he explained to the steaming one, trying not to be irritated that the newcomer had chosen out of all the listless Rahkshi waiting on the Causeway the two sharing an embrace. Why would he even think that was a good idea? It wasn't as if he even knew either of them - and Jayar knew this for Hoto, as well as himself..

Still, there was a nagging feeling of familiarity he couldn't quite yet place...

IC: Shark / Causeway

So many newcomers. It was as if the creators of Rahkshi had somehow been reminded, all at once, that this place existed, and in a second great surge sent their sons and daughters to become new students at Corpus Rahkshi.

Either that, or not all of them were really new...

Zex, long ago, had tried to escape Shark's notice by painting himself. That had been a miserable failure. And Shark was well-prepared to ensure that all similar attempts met similar ends.

It was particularly interesting that two apparently new students had honed straight in on Jayar and Hoto, even though they were in the midst of something which might normally dissuade interruption. Perhaps they were both simply quite insensitive, as inexperienced in social matters as newcomers might be, which really wouldn't be a surprise. Still, something to take note of. He kept an open ear to the conversations in progress as he paced back and forth across the Causeway, as if merely anxious for the ceremony to begin, though by coincidence never wandering too far from the rest of the conversing student body.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Karzfire 

Karzfire was completely unaware of the oncoming flail. It hit him head on, sending him crashing into the direction of Doubt's "friend". Whether he hit him or not, he didn't know. (OoC: To prevent bunnying) He did know he slammed into a porter, however, which now had a rather large dent. He shouted a battle cry, and lept to the skies, both hammers outstretched to ram his enemies. "No one makes a fool of Karzfire! NO ONE!"

IC: Hakrii

T I M E S K I P

Hakrii looked up from her meditation. She saw that many students had gathered on the Causeway.She looked around, then found  a Rahk to ask what was happening. "Excuse me, but what's going on?" she asked.

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik saw a porter shoving into him, screaming its message. Dakilik, slightly peeved at it, picked it up. He then had a great idea. He leaped into flight mode, porter on his lap. He raced down the halls, his slender figure allowing for fast travel. He then heard someone... their name was Karzfire?... screaming in anger. "Well, let's go brighten his day, my little pet." he chuckled madly to the porter. It was quite heavy, however, and was pretty annoying, screaming to "put it down" and reasonable things like that. Dakilik eventually came to a point about 5 bios behind the group, who were apparently racing. He readied to throw the porter at one of them.

OoC: Hakrii talking to Char. Dakilik at the Karzfire/Doubt/Kovika's character group.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Mortsia

While Mortsia could not electrocute it, he did have rather sharp claws. He crouched, then leaped at the Porter, claws extended. He landed on it, gripping whith his talons on the Porter. Grabbing the robot, Mortsia began ripping and slicing it apart. Finally he jumped off of the heap of scrap. "Keep on going." He whispered.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Vlad / Outside

"Thanks," Vlad said to Mortsia, before taking to the air and beginning the flight down towards the cave. Ivan flew on just in front of him, a guide in the (probably likely) event that Vlad had forgotten already the cave's location. All the while, Vlad held the Matoran as gently as he could. He would not allow him to sustain further damage.

IC: Palma shrugged. "I couldn't say I know of anyone fitting that description. Most of the time, when people come to me, they aren't too talkative. Mostly just groans."

IC: While the Porters attempted to clear the school out of the last few stragglers and stubborn layabouts, the skies above the new memorial began to darken. When the black clouds had blocked every trace of the sun, the only light coming from grim flashes of lightning within the sombre storm, Tridax appeared. He teleported in, simply appearing from thin air with no flash or fanfare. 

"Gathered students. You have been called here in an act of remembrance. Each of these pillars stands for a brother, in arms if not by blood. They gave their lives for the betterment of themselves and for their kind. For the betterment of you. You will remember them and remember their sacrifice." In addition to the obelisks built by Toxin the Porters had added a few of their own, for the likes of Mantis that he had forgotten. "And in doing so, you will remember one other crucial fact. Your own mortality. I know many of you are new to life, and with the new strengths you have you feel like nothing can hurt you. You are wrong. And you should look to these pillars every time you think otherwise. Look to them and remember that you can die. These students did, and gave their lives for your benefit. You can but try to do the same."

He was making this up as he went along. Rambling to stall for time, let his chosen hunters move in for the capture...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Hoto - Causeway

Hoto frowned as Jayar moved away, but she couldn't blame him. She had heard the voices as well. She tried to keep her head down, but something sounded familiar about them. One, she placed right away. Snake, one of Phogen's friends who had accidentally shot her with his bow. She wasn't even aware he had disguised himself.

The second was a bit trickier. She knew that voice, but couldn't place it. Something about it sounded... wrong. And she could swear she had never met a Rahkshi quite like that before. Heat billowed off of him, making it easy to identify him as a Surahk. Like Fang, but... not.

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang frowned at Jayar's announcement and muttered to himself, "He has no right," before catching himself and looking oblivious again. And then he saw Hoto. That look of confusion and lack of recognition was unbearable. He smiled at her, knowing fully well she couldn't see it, and put a brotherly hand on her shoulder, but she cringed away from the unfamiliar touch. "Thank you... I'll... leave you two be," he sighed.

He started moving away when a thought occurred to him. "You two make a good couple. You should be proud, Spirit." Hoto gasped, and Fang slipped off into the crowd to avoid suspicion. He couldn't drag those two into this mess.

IC: Hoto - Causeway

"You two make a good couple. You should be proud, Spirit."

All at once, she knew who it was. Only one Rahkshi had ever called her that.

Fear. But not her fear. She could hear it in his voice, in every cry for help, nearly obscured by the sounds of metal clanging on metal. She didn't know what was going on, but she couldn't leave him like this.

She slowly pushed herself up from the wall. At last, she was leaving that one corner where she had sat, almost unmoving, for the past few days. She took a hesitant step forward into the darkness, but another scream urged her onwards, running and running and...

Collision. Pain. Burning. She held on tight as the thing underneath her shook and tossed. "Unhand me!" it cried, and then the burning was worse. She could feel her armor softening, caving under the heat. She had to let go. And as soon as she did, a harsh blow sent her rolling across the floor.

When she awoke, everything was sore. She tried to push herself back up, only to fall again to the cool ground. It was her turn to call for help, though she knew none would come. She couldn't hear anyone nearby. They were all gone, and no one would help a blind Rahkshi. And she called for the one who had been attacked. Her hands stretched as far as they could to search for him, but there was nothing but stone.

Then, a soft rustling, like something dragging on the ground. A tender voice, filled with equal parts panic and care, called to her. "W-what's... your name?"

"Everyone... just calls me... Hoto," she grimaced.

There was nothing for a moment, and she worried that he was gone. "That's a poor name for someone like you," he said at last. "You're no insect. You have Spirit."

Back in the present, she pulled back to Jayar and whispered, "It's Fang."

The Makuta appeared and began his words, but Hoto wasn't listening.

IC: Jayar / Causeway

Spirit, hmm? Who would call Hoto by the name Spirit? Perhaps they had been mistaken for someone else?

He rifled through secondhand experiences parallel but distinct from his own, shared through accursed Sontiri. It was not quite so vivid as if he had experienced it firsthand and the darkness not quite so easily interpreted as if he had lived his life blind, but enough to give the word some context, meaning. And he understood, as Hoto told him herself, that Fang had not misidentified him, but he had misidentified Fang.

It was obvious in hindsight, really, as many things were.

He turned his attention back to Hoto as Fang walked away, paying little attention to Tridax' prattle. "...of course," he said to her.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Haken - Hallways

Haken quickly moved out of the way of Karzfire and sped up to catch up to Doubt.

"Regardless of the opposition, you know I'm going to win. Had we had time to spar you would have yielded very quickly." Haken said to Doubt, cheery and ready for competition.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Tube - Causeway

Tube stood and gave the Porter one last kick before walking off with the robot at their heels. By the time they reached the Causeway, things had already started. Tube looked up in awe at the frightening Makuta that was Tridax. The words almost brought a tear to their eye in mourning. Not that they fully understood what was going on.

IC: Rain - Dorms

The blues and silvers that had decorated her spine required a certain... delicacy. Perfect colors placed in just the right amounts in just the right places. Rain took it slow, picking up a daub of paint, then slowly sliding it down her back. It was uncomfortable, but she had done this thousands of times.

She jumped, and her hand slipped, streaking the vibrant green down her side. The Porters were getting too close. She sighed and put the brush back, replacing it with her blade. Something was going to die now. She opened the door, blade at the ready, but the Porters were faster. Their bulbous bodies knocked her to the ground, and their paddle-like appendages shoved her outside. They were uncaring in the face of her threats and stabbing. They only repeated their messages in a smug, mechanical voice.

At last, a half-finished Rain arrived on the Causeway. She hissed at anyone who stared too closely at her mistake.

IC: Sliver - Causeway.

"Very well," I hissed angrily, "I'll find him myself," I turned away from the infirmary and started off towards the Causeway, arriving just in time to catch the end of the headmaster's speech.

IC: Xara - Empty Dorm Wing. 

"To karz with this place," I hissed, gathering up the mangled Porter fragments and flinging them into one of the empty rooms, out of sight. "Come on, let's get out of here." 

IC: Illusive - Causeway. 

Since when did Tridax care about the dead students? This was a trick. There had to be more to it than this....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Draco

One of the group turned... No. This was not them. He closed his hands, and continued to look around. One of them had to be around...

Mortsia followed on foot, stumbling a little due to him not walking on the ground that much.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Kovinth-Causeway

Kovinth stood among the gathered students, irked at being taken away from the library, but finding himself supremely interested in the crowd. He had arrived not long ago at the school and had yet to meet anyone, but perhaps this would prove an oppourtunity. Kovinth stared intently at the monuments, wondering as to their purpose before Tridax appeared and began to speak. A hush fell over the crowd and Kovinth tilted his head, wondering if he should have known these fallen. A spark of thought flew to mind however, as the Makuta finished speaking and the Rahksi fumbled for his pack, pulling out his journal and a pencil.

Called to a meeting, apparently some students met an untimely demise. I've touched on this briefly in my writings of my defective first armor, but it seems to be hitting harder now. I do not fully understand Death, but the concept of not existing... Frightens me. This was known. However, seeing this memorial for these students I do not know gives me another thought. I do not want to be alone. If I were to die, I do not want to be forgotten. Further research is required, subcategories assinged to 'friendship' 'death' 'memory'.

Kovinth looked over his entry, nodding slowly before he closed the journal. It helped him to write down his thoughts before they escaped from him, and highlighting the key words helped him categorize it better. He slipped the book back into its spot and closed the flap on the pack, straightening up and looking around at the crowd.

OOC: Open for interaction.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

We stood there, sombre and quiet - or at least we appeared that way from the outside.

Inside, we were in turmoil. 

I stopped paying attention to Tridax and started focusing on the crowd. One rahk over there was taking notes, another one loitering near the back seemed to have two heads, a third had their back to Tridax and was searching for something.... or someone. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vitesse

Out of the corner of her eye, Vitesse noticed something. Was... Was that Rahkshi taking notes? Interesting... Either he knew the Rahkshi personally and was writing a farewell, or taking notes of Tridax's speech. She meandered her way through the crowds, approaching the note-taker. Hopefully, this one was not a loyalist.

OOC: that's Kovinth.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

As the thin Rahkshi put away his journal and looked up, he found himself face-to-face, in a manner of speaking, with a scarred and tattooed Rahkshi. Kovinth cocked his head slightly at the fellow students approach, (At least he assued it was a student) and nodded, sticking his hand out in front of him. "Ah, hello there." He said in a carefully practiced language of the Rahkshi, "Can I help you? My name is Kovinth, I'm fairly new here. May I ask your name?" He said, trying to sound friendly but not relizing that it was more likely he was coming off as, at best, stiff and formal.

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik was not happy. So many minds around him, so many different emotions. He shook his head. Listening to Tridax's speech, he shrugged. Having been one of the students who had seen Omega dead first-hand, he knew this well. But all the nutcasees around him probably didn't.

IC Fog:

The Makuta himself! Fog's normally tight, organized thoughts were not tight or organized right now. Listening to Tridax- No. Have to use his real, official title! Listening to Lord Makuta Tridax, wielder of Shadow, speak his speech, Fog listened with rapt attention. But this didn't make sense. Why was Lord Makuta Tridax talking of death, and vulnerability? Surely the great Makuta should be talking about conquest, and war! But who was he, a lowly Rahkshi, to question his Lord Makuta? Fog continued to listen.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Can I join in the RP?

OOC: Hey, it's always great to have new players. This here is the gameplay topic; any questions you have would best be suited to the discussion topic

What was I missing? There had to be something going on here....

IC: Raith - Library--->Causeway

I stare at the hand for a few seconds before looking up and saying "Raith." Then it strikes me like a hammer - that's not what I told Nymph my name was! "Ah...I've got to go!" I say panic rising, before fleeing from the Library.

Kathok

"Ah," Kovinth said, taken aback by the question a bit, he hadn't realized anyone had seen him. "Well, I keep a... I suppose you could call it a journal. Our breed is still quite new, and I think that even we don't know everything there is to know about us. So, I take notes as aspects about my own personality come to me, in order to hopefully better understand myself later. I think we can benefit greatly from knowing more about ourselves than we currently do." He shrugged and pulled out his journal again, in case Vitesse wanted to look at it. "This entry was on the subject of death, mostly. I'm still mostly unfamiliar with it, and this sort of... Memorial that goes along with it."

Karzfire arrived in the Causeway just in time to hear the noble words of the Makuta. He knew that this new action would strike fear in the hearts of the Makuta's enemies. He smirked.

IC: Dallior

Dallior was knocked down by the weight of the porter, and was instantly surrounded by a horde of them.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

"Ah. Nice." Vitesse said, looking around. Research on finding who you were. Interesting... "I don't know these Rahks, but one thing is for sure: they should not have died here..."

Mortsia followed closely behind.

Draco watched as Karzfire flew out onto the Causeway. It seemed as if not eery student was out yet. He continued watching...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Vlad / Outside, Cave

It seemed that the others had given up following him; he would be on his own. Watching the Matoran would be his job, and his alone.

So be it.

He made his way to the cave, crouching through the short entrance hallway, and entered the main room. He lay the Matoran gently on the ground... But that wouldn't do. Hmm...

Bracing himself, he took off the Cloak of Umbra. The darkness, closer to his body than it had been in a long time, burned like cold fire, tore at him like needles of flaming ice. It was like so many days of his early life, before he'd had the Cloak of Umbra to light the deathly darkness. He'd cowered in every precious sliver of sunlight that slipped through the dark stone walls, tore down the thick curtains in his father's fortress to bask in the glorious light of day the windows let in. No matter what painful... conditioning... he was put through by his increasingly irritated father, he would not change. The shadows would never hurt him any less. He had been an absolute disappointment, and by the time he was sent scorned to Corpus Rahkshi, his father had officially renounced him. Upon arrival he had no parentage, no friends, no way to hide from the shadows.

He'd contemplated suicide.

But then he'd met the Ghosts, and maybe they weren't exactly the epitome of virtue, but they'd always been understanding about his oddity. He'd done some jobs for them, and in return he'd earned the things that made life bearable. His bed, allowing him to sleep at night, and Ivan, a lone and invaluable friend and companion, and the Cloak of Umbra, a shield against the painful darkness he had never taken off since the day the Ghosts gifted it to him.

Until now.

He lay the Cloak upon the ground, folded it over so that it would serve as a better pillow, and then moved the Matoran onto the glowing makeshift bed.

The skies outside were darkened by the storm, and the cave was lit only by the Cloak upon which Vlad's charge lay. He would stay here and watch over the pitiful being, no matter how much the darkness burned against him. The vampiric Vorahk took a rocky seat near the Matoran, and shivered against the shadow on his metallic skin.

IC: Shark / Causeway

Shark wished the headmaster would shut up. He was certain the blue steaming one's name had just been revealed... but in the drone of rain and conversation and Tridax' rambling declarations, it had slipped past his acute hearing without him managing to catch it. It was but a temporary setback, though. He would find out, regardless of how much the headmaster prattled on...

Prattled? Yes.

None of this had any meaning. Why were they here, then? Normally the Headmaster was fairly concise...

So this must be something bigger than just a publicity stunt.

Shark carefully managed to find himself in the back of the crowd. His gaze, though, did not rest upon Tridax or his pillars but the crowds before him, swiftly and thoroughly sweeping back and forth through them for anything and everything suspicious.

IC: Lucid / Library

"See you again sometime then Raith!" Lucid called out as Raith rushed off. She turned to Nymph and was about to ask 'how about you?' when she was suddenly all but assaulted by a Porter, demanding that she report immediately to a funeral. "Fine then, don't be so pushy," she snapped at the Fohrok, before attempting to rush off in the opposite direction, probably by accident, and being herded by several more Porters in the correct direction, towards the Causeway.

Arriving there relatively quickly, she wandered over to one of the funeral pillars. Then she began to climb up it. The view would be pretty good from up there, after all.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang pushed through the crowd, slowly getting closer to Tridax. If there was one place a rebel wouldn't be, it was right there, and he intended to fit in. All the while, he endured the fierce glares and blank stares of Rahkshi that should have at least known his name. This is wrong. This is all wrong. Have I gone too far?

It only got worse once he determined he was close enough to listen to the words of the Makuta. He didn't know any of the dead. He all but caused one of their deaths. He was not there in Exxan's final moments, where he should have been. He had no right to be before the student body, speaking of sacrifice and memory.

But... with the exception of one, that applied to Fang as well. He had known many of the dead perfectly well. He had fought beside and against them, just... not when they needed him to be there. He killed Exxan, just as he killed Omega. Hot globules of self-loathing popped from his new plasma vents. He tried to put the thought from his mind and just focus on Tridax.

IC: Rain - Causeway

For once, Rain had been hiding, skulking in the back of the group, doing her best to hide the unfinished paint. It was disgusting. It felt far more vulnerable than just being a Kraata. Everyone was staring at her, picking at every missed stroke with their Kewa-like eyes. She fingered the dagger in her hand, wondering just how many of those eyes she could stab out before someone stopped her.

And then, she saw a much more welcome sight. Fins, also lurking towards the back of the crowd, his focus also wandering from the Makuta's words. Rain slinked up behind and crouched down behind his bulk. "Good to see you, Fins," she whispered. "Mind if I just... sit here for a bit? I require the assistance of your wide shoulders."

IC: Sidonas - Ledge

Sidonas stood on the ledge, looking over he carefully balanced and bent his knees, slowly putting one foot in front of the other. Slowly, Sidonas was moving toward's Recoil's dorm.

You're probably going to not recognize me when I show up, probably going to have some explaining to do. Yep, she's going to slap me, say what I did was risky and stupid, probably is concerned about me after I went out of the Crawler in distress. Now to see if she's in her dorm.

Sidonas reached Recoil's dorm and peeked in the window, she was working on her launcher. He wondered how she would react to his new appearance.

Guess it's time to find out.

At with that, Sidonas tapped the window, looking at her in silence.

"Hello, a friend of yours sent me." Was all he said in his concealed voice.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Xara - Cave.

"I don't think we were followed," I said quietly, as I followed the others into the cave, dumping the bag of food off to one side. 

OOC: Interacting with Kovinth & Vitesse

IC (As Zubarahk): the rahkshi of confusion's eyelids were half shut as it struggled to stay awake. "It's so quiet here..." He said before interrupting himself with a yawn. "I could just go to sleep now..." The gray and green rahkshi's eyelids drooped and he nearly tipped himself over before snapping wide awake, accidentally bumping his arm into Vitesse.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

What the- Vitesse's hand instantly reached for her knife, a natural reaction for her, before she saw the sleepy Rahk. She sighed. Why was she so tense? The answer: She had a bad feeling about this. When did the Makuta ever honor the dead? Taking a deep breath, she turned to the Rahk. "Might want to stay awake. The Makuta won't take a liking to those who fall asleep during their glorious speech..." She said that last part sarcastically.

Mortsia walked into the cave. Quite spacious... Hmm. Maybe spacious enough for a secret library and writers nook... No. This was for the matoran. But once he left... Mortsia jumped on the ceiling, seeing how well it could hold him. The ceiling stayed firm. Perfect.

Nobody... Huh. How strange. Where were they? He continued looking.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Kovinth stared up at the Makuta for a moment before the sleepy Rahk and Vitesse's comment brought him back to the moment. "Yes, they don't seem to like being ignored... As for what you said before, Vitesse... I don't know them either, but should any of us die? Our predecesors may have been mindless beasts until a certain time, but us... Are we not better than them? Perhaps not as powerful or intelligent as the Makuta, but it seems many of our new breed are still being used as pawns... We shouldn't be treated as such, not when so many of us crave life and have the ability to fear death." He said quietly, seemingly unaware to the danger that may be lurking.

"Unfortunately, all too true. We are simply pawns in a large chess game, played by the primordial force of darkness, against light. And as such, we are treated as pawns: easily expendable, put in risky situations. And we are bent to their will, whether it be through persuasion, deals, or... Even torture." Vitesse shuddered at that last word. She tried to put it from her mind. Remember, beauty in the world... She relaxed a little. "Why they do this, I know not."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik was herded out to the Causeway by the Porters, with more than a few cuts and bruises. He kicked at one Porter, resulting in retaliation from another. He just barely missed the Makuta's speech. He walked up to the large Rahk he had tried to prank earlier. "Hey, what's going on?" he asked, hopefully without drawing too much attention to himself.

Some annoying Rahk crept up behind Karzfire and asked what had happened. Judging by his wounds, he had been a slacker in getting in. "The Makuta has created memorials to the deceased Rahkshi from this school, setting an example for more... rebellious Rahks." He said this glaring at Dakilik's various wounds.

The thin Rahk fell silent for a moment, crossing his arms. "My Makuta would never have stood for that." He said eventually. "Death can provide no more answers, it is the end of knowledge. And knowledge is her goal. What point is there to send us out and have us kill or be killed? What war are we fighting and for what? Why are we, the new breed, consigned to fight and die, why can we not simply... Live?"