Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC (As Zubarahk): "Pawns? But we're not playing chess right now,why are we talking about pawns?" Zubarahk asked, confused by Vitesse's and Kovinth's conversation. "And what does that have to do with our Makutas?" The rahkshi of confusion tried to remember what his makuta was like. "My makuta laughed at me just because I wasn't good at fighting or a quick learner." The grey and green rahkshi said. "It's not my fault, everything he tried to teach me was too complicated and I'm not very energetic."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Sidonas - Outside Recoil's Window

"Kinda figured you'd recognize this face regardless of how I changed my appearance. I know I've probably got some explaining to do. May I come in?"

Though Recoil couldn't see it, Sidonas was giving her a grin as if he had robbed Tridax himself. He was happy to see her, and to see that she was alright. Hopefully he could get her out of here soon.

Have I ever told her how much really care about her?

While Sidonas kept his mind mostly diverted to his mission, another part of him couldn't help but just be the same thieving fellow who had tried to flirt when she caught him stealing. He had half a mind to try pulling something off like that on the loyalists, but the quickly snapped his mind back to his objectives: inform Recoil and get the rebels out of here.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Shock

"Sounds good... But I don't want to get fried by Tridax, so we might have to stay here for a bit..."

IC: Vitesse

"We are simply like pawns: expendable, weak- at least to the Makuta. And if that is all the Makuta did, you got lucky." Vitesse said, explaining her metaphor.

IC: Mortsia

As Mortsia was hanging there, a cold sweat occurred. Shocked, Mortsia fell, landing on his back. Spasms followed, and it would seem that he was fading in and out of reality. Finally, it stopped. Groaning, he sat up, and wiped what seemed to be mucus off his face. Did-did he just level up? He tested his power. Sure enough, he blended in perfectly in the dark cave. He had! He deactivated his powers.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Snake - Causeway

Was that...no it couldn't be-- it bloody was! A rahkshi, climbing one of the totems. This memorial means nothin', but they could at least have some respect. From my place near the front of the crowd, I try to catch their eye, glaring slightly.

OOC: Lucid :D

Edited by 000

Kathok

"We are simply like pawns: expendable, weak- at least to the Makuta. And if that is all the Makuta did, you got lucky." Vitesse said, explaining her metaphor.

IC (As Zubarahk): "I wouldn't say I'm lucky, I've tripped and fallen over nearly everything while walking around." The rahkshi of confusion said. "My spikes are dull and blunt due to how many times I fell down the stairs and recently, I got smacked by a rahkshi of anger in the hallways after slipping on a puddle and kicking him in the face." 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Venom - Causeway

Venom arrived shortly before Tridax started to begin his speech, casually leaning herself up against the school's outer walls and crossing her arms over her chest as she did so. As she listened to the Makuta ramble on, a single thought crossed her mind, barely keeping her awake throughout the entire ceremony.

Boring...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: De-Rephic

From beyond the horizon of the school, a small yellow spot appeared, then grew and grew into an even larger spot until right before it crashed into you, it turned into a yellow Rahkshi. The Rahkshi hovered for a moment above the ground, before settling down on the ground with a soft *whup* as the dust and air was pushed out fro underneath it.

From its side, it drew a cane and held it aloft as it walked, never touching the ground, like it was a priceless ruby that could never leave the confides of the mine for fear of damage. It walked with a swagger, taking each step under its stride like it was makin' its way down-town, off to do an illustrious deal for the priceless ruby. It had an "extra" eye on the top, that looked as if it was bore into one's soul if one looked at it for too long.

A small sphere rolled up to it and announced about a meeting at the place called "Causeway", as if the rahkshi would know what the "causeway" was. But, nevertheless, with a sudden ferocity, the Rahkshi stopped, the eye large and wide, before turning into flight mode and quickly flying over the school to find an other Rahkshi in a large huddle. It found them, and settled down on the ground, unnoticed. It picked the hat off its head and dusted it off, before placing it back into its gravity-defying position and swaggered into the crowd.

OOC: De-Rephic & Siren open for interaction at causeway.

IC: Sidonas - Outside Recoil's Window

"Thank you." Sidonas opened the window, climbed in, and closed it. He took off the cloak's mouth cover and gave Recoil a caring grin . "I'm sorry about earlier. There are some things I need to tell you, but I'm sure you've got some questions that need answering."

IC: Lucid / Causeway

Lucid paused two-thirds of the way up the pillar, glancing around. A few Rahkshi were staring at her for some reason, one dark orange guy in particular. Probably wondering 'why didn't I think of that?' She smiled at them and took her hand off the pillar for a moment to give a cheery little wave, then continued on.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Recoil's Dorm

Where the karz have I been? Well, guess it's time to bring her up to speed on what the rebellion is doing.

"Recoil, I.. This is going to be a bit of an explanation. After what happened on Visorak, I needed to take a breath, clear my head. I went to the beach, and thought. Went back to the school and..." Sidonas trailed off for a second. "Recoil, there is something I need to ask you before I tell you the rest of what happened: What do you think of Tridax?"

I didn't think she was a loyalist. Glad to know she of all people sees the truth

"Good to know. Now, this is some news you might want to hear: Upon reaching the school I saw a few Rahks. One of them was openly declaring rebellion, I tried to help him, and some Makuta-loving brakas' decided to beat the Karz out of me. One of them chopped my arm off. Luckily, a Rahkshi who had helped me try and defend the loudmouth and a few others got me out of there before the loyalilsts could do any heavy damage. Afterwards I went and saw Suvak, tried to get some supplies around Tridax via the Drillmaster but it failed. Went to find some folks I thought might agree with our anti-Makuta views. Found some, then I made my way back to you." Sidonas stopped, taking a minute to rest his voice. Sidonas took off the crossbow gauntlet and gave her both it and the bolt it had.

IC: A powerful gust of wind buffeted at Lucid as she tried climbing the pillar, Tridax still exerting his control over the weather and attempting to knock her down. 

"It seems the proper mood has not yet sunk in to some of our members. It is insolent thoughtlessness like that which could lead to more names and more pillars. Many of these students gave their lives and their names for deeds of great honour, and will be remembered. The only thing you will remembered as if you die through a childish fall is as a joke. A moment of silence, perhaps, to try and strike the more appropriate and sombre mood. Heads bowed, and enough of these jackanapes."

His hunters still had not struck. Wondering if they were waiting for an opening they could work unseen in, he was banking on everyone looking to the ground being the chance they needed

The Matoran in the storage closet had presented the Porters with a problem. A room they could not enter. There was normally no room they could not enter. Even the personal quarters of the students they had means to access. But something...something was stopping them here. Several of the Porters that had gathered round the mysterious door clacked and chirruped to each other in some form of discussion before evidently deciding on a course of action. They were going to default to some of their most basic of programming. 

This door was an obstacle.

And obstacles must be removed.

They stepped back, all but one. And that one stepped forward, the segmented fingers of its hand rolling up into a fist now more akin to a sledgehammer than anything resembling a hand. It drove that bluntest of objects right at the door with all the strength its mechanical muscles could muster, driving the great metal block at the end of its arm towards the dead centre of the door. And if this failed to reduce the door to splinters? It would simply keep going. And going. And going. There would only be one outcome of this contest, the only thing that could change was the time it took

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Fang - Causeway

Though he tried to keep his eyes on the Makuta, a conversation a short distance behind him had caught his attention.

"We are simply pawns..."

"...why can we not simply... live?"

He knew those words. The same words had run through his mind a thousand times. But he didn't dare to even glance at them. What they were saying was treachery, and he could not expose them. Sometimes it seemed impossible to harbor those feelings and never speak them, but he would try.

His head bowed in unwilling obedience to the Makuta, and he allowed his thoughts to wander to Omega... to Exxan... to the one responsible... to rebellion.

IC: Hoto - Causeway

As Fang left, Hoto clung tightly to Jayar and tried to push the Makuta's terrible words from her mind. But her hearing was too acute. First a few slipped through the embrace, and then she couldn't stop them. Tears started forming in her eyes as she remembered.

IC: Rain - Causeway

Of course, it would be easier to summon up a bank of fog. Rain knew that perfectly well. No one could see through to see her unpainted armor with their unworthy eyes. But she also knew that fog attracted attention, and that was the last thing she wanted when there was a Makuta up there. Mommy wouldn't be happy with her if she made Tridax angry in the middle of his speech.

And so she remained hidden behind Shark's bulk, hoping it would be enough. She just needed to get through this ridiculous formality, and then she could hide away and paint to her heart's content. As her head bowed to avoid Tridax's wrath, she wondered about Squishy. Was he out here? What was he going to think of her new paint... or the new body? Was he going to be proud of her for killing Scribbler?

• Upvote 1

And that one stepped forward, the segmented fingers of its hand rolling up into a fist now more akin to a sledgehammer than anything resembling a hand. It drove that bluntest of objects right at the door with all the strength its mechanical muscles could muster, driving the great metal block at the end of its arm towards the dead centre of the door. And if this failed to reduce the door to splinters? It would simply keep going. And going. And going. There would only be one outcome of this contest, the only thing that could change was the time it took

IC: Matoran - Storage Room.

The Matoran whimpered as door was was impacted one, twice, and then exploded inwards, showering him with fragments of shattered wood. "Please don't kill me...." he spluttered pathetically, as he desperately tried to shuffle back into the furthest corner of the small room. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Doubt

Doubt sped into the causeway right before Tridax's speech, swinging into one of the sides in an attempt to avoid students. He ended up slamming into it, flipping backwards, and slamming into the ground. Dazed, he stood as Tridax began to get everyone to care and stop fooling around.

Before he bowed, he looked to see if Haken had landed.

Well, it seems like now is the best time to tell her..

Sidonas started, looking towards the window.

"Recoil, myself and some others who disagree with Tridax's views on our kind have formed a...well, a rebellion. We're breaking away from Tridax. We're getting the Rahkshi who want freedom from Tridax and getting them to a place where no Makuta can reach us. We're sick and tired of being treated like weapons instead of people. It would be better to rebel than stay here and watch our friends die for sport ." Sidonas spat the last word out in anger, his practical hatred for Tridax fueling his words.

"Omega, Exxan, and others died simply because Tridax did nothing, only saw them as failed experiments, not as people. Send me to Karzahni if I let one more Rahkshi die because of Tridax." Sidonas turned and faced Recoil, his voice resolute, different, not his own.

"Recoil, if I'm getting out of here, I'm not doing it without you. If I have to fight for Rahkshi freedom, I will. But I want you by my side if it comes to that. Will you join?" Sidonas extended his hand to her, waiting for her response.

IC: Draco

Ah! There was one of them... He slowly approached, slightly cautious, hoping this was one of them... A panrahk... No big hands. Great. Where would he be... There? Wait... Big hands, yes. Hmm... Draco slowly approached...(Doubt)

She had completely forgotten about Flutterbutter. She realized this as the words poured out. She turned, facing the Crimson blob. She had to be more careful

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Haken - Hallways

Haken, catching up and seeing his friend's crash, slowed himself down, but ended up slamming into a wall to avoid having the brute crash into anyone. Haken got up and shook it off, bowing his head in respect.

It is a shame to see fellow Rahkshi dead. I hope their deaths were honorable ones.

IC: Lucid / Causeway

Lucid clung on stubbornly, but the purchase to withstand the fierce wind was not to be found on the rain-streaked pillar. Her claws skittered in vain on the stone as she was ripped from the obelisk and fell to the Causeway, hitting her head with a painful thud, and lay there, unmoving.

For a moment, at least. Then she began to quiver. Faintly at first, but slowly her tremors grew greater and greater until her armor was clanking audibly against the stone and then suddenly it stopped -

- and Lucid practically flew to her feet, eyes somehow simultaneously vacant, yet filled with an esoteric fire. And staring directly at Tridax.

Her ethereal voice came not dreamily, but quickly and decisively. It seemed perhaps not even hers, for it carried an otherworldly power, if you were inclined to believe that sort of thing. It was a voice that the fanciful might decide did not only predict the future, but commanded it.

"Everything that you despise will come around and once more rise; seal the fate that you have earned, using all that they have learned - with sixfold fire in their eyes, against their so-called fathers turned!"

And then Lucid just stood still, breathing heavily and shivering ever so slightly, eyes still firmly fixed on Tridax.

OOC: Just like last time, 'all this is true because it rhymes.' :P In other words, this is pretty much just made up; I can't and don't vouch for the accuracy of this prophecy. It just sounds good. Meanwhile, I will either edit Jayar and Shark in or post them separately.

IC Kat:

Lucid's words rang out clearly over the silenced congregation.

Sixfold fire......?

It took a fair amount of effort not to jump up and dash off upon the idea that formed in my head. Well, theory, really.

Could it be possible, even?

ideas for a different time, perhaps.

More worrying were the three rahkshi moving through the crowds, as if looking for something. More likely someone.

I kept my head low.

IC: Shark / Causeway

Heads bowed. As if.

Shark took it one step further: he silently unsheathed his sword, and rested it vertically on the ground in front of him, hands around the handle. Then he knelt upon one knee, a warrior's somber sendoff.

And, conveniently, the thick blade came just high enough to get between his head and Tridax. Though he unfortunately surrendered the portion of his vision directly between himself and the Makuta, he could now gaze around the remaining visible portion of the congregation at will, safe from the wrath of Tridax. And gaze he continued to do.

There were several who were still moving... He would keep an eye on them. But not too close, lest they distract him from anything else of importance.

IC: Jayar / Causeway

Be quiet, you foolish tyrant! Be quiet! Can't you see what your horrific prattle of death and sadness is doing! Hadn't they had enough pain already?

Hadn't Hoto had enough pain already...?

Jayar could sense it. He could feel her tears as he held her close. "It's okay," he whispered gently, quite quietly, knowing she would hear him anyways. Just let any words other than the Makuta's enter her ears. "it's okay."

He hoped it was okay.

After taking Recoil's hand, Sidonas hugged her. "Grab your gear and pack up, then I left you a little present in my Dorm. Go to the Cauldron, we're hiding out there. Stay safe, I'll meet you there." Sidonas put his mouthpiece on again, pulling his hood forward to where his eyes would be concealed if he looked slightly down. Sidonas went through the window, adding "I love you." Toward's Recoil in his concealed voice as he left. Sidonas switched Hook into its' grappling mode and lowered himself down to the beach, retracting the chain after he landed on the sand.

IC: Tube - Causeway

Tube frowned as the colorful Rahkshi yelled at the Makuta. That wasn't very nice... Makuta were just like Master, and they shouldn't be yelled at. Tube reached for their mace, ready to smash her into a pancake, but instead they turned to Whak. "Why is she saying those mean things, Whak?"

IC: Hoto - Causeway

Her hand slipped up from the hug to wipe at her eyes. "I'm... fine..." she gasped, though it was clear that she was not.

She soon gave up on wiping the tears away and instead pulled closer, willing to give the embrace one more chance to block the sadness. "Jayar... why does he have to be gone?"

IC: Fang - Causeway

It took all he had to not run to the side of the fallen Rahkshi as she hit the ground with a sickening crack. It took even more to not melt that Makuta on the spot. Fang clenched his arms to his sides and forced himself to not move a muscle. Copious quantities of steam poured from his vents in anger, but he could do nothing for that.

Calm. You're giving yourself away. You're embarrassing yourself.

Deep breath. Fists unclench. He could do this.

And then... she was up. Fang blinked back his surprise and tried not to stare as she uttered her cryptic words. He tried to catch every one and trap it within his memory, but they slipped through like sand in a sieve. All that remained was a determination:

"...seal the fate that you have earned..."

IC: Rain - Causeway

Rain had been trying her best to push thoughts of Tridax and her paint from her mind, so when Fins suddenly dropped to the ground in front of her, it took her a moment to react, but she made up for it in fury. "Oi, what are you up to?" she hissed. "At least give me warning before you... Oh Karz..."

She knew that voice. No, not that big, threatening one. The tiny, pathetic voice that tried to do battle against it. And with that flash of disgusting, psychedelic paint only confirmed it. Rain ducked down behind Fins, hoping no one had seen her in her moment of shock. She tried to hide her face with her hands in case they did.

"That's... my sister."

Ic: De-Rephic

The rahkshi did not bow his head, as he was too focused on what the technicolour-rahkshi was doing. As one rahkshi mumbled a few words about sister or something, he made his way over to her.

"Your sister?" He asked, wispering in her ear, "Seems like she's in a but of trouble. Perhaps I could... Help you out." She said, holding out her hand.

Ooc: That's Rain, Click.

Ic: Siren

Siren bowed her head, not for the other rahkshi, but because Tridax had said so. When another rahk had stood up to Tridax, she gasped, taken aback that one insolent fool would stand up to a Makuta. She hoped she would get a fitting punishment.

IC: Rain - Causeway

Rain jumped back at the voice in her ear and sheltered by the side of Fins. Only her venomous eyes peered out from the side. "Perhaps you should mind your own business, freak," she snapped. "I don't need your 'help,' and she doesn't either."

IC: Sidonas - Beach

Recoil is on board now, what next? I'll have to plan that back with the others. Let's hope Fang and Kat are getting who and what they need.

Sidonas flew back to the Cauldron, pulled out his Codex, flipped to a new page, and began to write.

OOC: Sidonas open for interaction