Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Metal / Library to Suvak's Office \ IC:

With Bullseye's help, Metal had quickly rolled up the poster. As he took a step toward the exit he stopped, turned to Melody, and said, "Thanks. You should participate - I imagine your name has to do with some love for music. Also, by the by, do any of you know how to, uh, get to Suvak's office? I peeked in the Gym on the way here, and he wasn't there." The power scream Rahkshi sheepishly grinned, which wasn't much better than his happy smile.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC Fog:

The dirk's handle was not metal. It was a sort of hardened, polished wood. Thus, Fog did not recieve the shock. Drawing his harpoon gun, he took it by the barrel and tried to hit Xara's wrist, hopefully making her drop the staff.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Xara - Gym. 

I twisted my uninjured wrist, using the staff to block the gun handle he swung at me. With our arms locked, I leaned forward and tried to headbutt him in the face, hoping to shock him at the same time. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Gym

He looked up from the metal solidifying on his hand. He was breathing heavily, but his face no longer showed rage. It was full of shock and confusion which only slightly dissipated as he realized that Kat had heard him.

"I... I..." he struggled to begin. Finally, he settled on, "Do... you really not believe her? Alpha?"

IC Kat:

I shrugged.

"I doubt she has reason to lie, but.... with this place, it's hard to say."

IC: Illusive - Phantom-on-the-Water. 

I was disappointed, in all honesty. The villagers didn't seem to have reacted much to my previous incursion at all. They'd seemingly continued on with their lives. More of them were carrying weapons than usual, but that was all. There were no fearful expressions on their faces, no furtive glances at their surroundings or avoidance of the shadows. They seemed strangely confident, as if they knew something I didn't.

No matter; I'd get my answers soon enough. Slinking back away into the jungle, I returned to the school. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"But... why?" he growled, turning back to his hand. "Why go to all this effort to make us believe Omega had a sister? Exxan didn't even believe her, and... neither did you. What could they possibly gain?"

OOC: Bunnying with permission.

Metal / Library to Suvak's Office \ IC:

Bullseye responded, "Yeah, I think I know. It's in the Dormitories - come on, I'll show you."

Metal grinned and responded, "Thanks man. Later, Melody! Hope to see you at the show!" With that, he and Bullseye started off down the hallways toward the Dormitories. The fact that Suvak might have forgotten the deal nagged the back of Metal's mind, but he hoped the Drillmaster was as pleasant as he remembered. Maybe three deaths had changed him . . . Was I supposed to pay attention to the Porters when they blared by my door so many times? Shoot.

Short / Refectory, Open for Interaction \ IC:

Short grabbed some food from the Refectory and sat down. She had slept a lot lately, and didn't do much else. She didn't feel like going on the missions or really talking. She felt a weird sensation - was it depression? Her usual spunky self had been toned down the past week or so. She hoped someone would break that boring streak soon, it was starting to be a drag.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

"I thought it made sense..." he murmured. His fingers flexed, cracking through the now cooled metal. "You didn't see her... when she first arrived. She went straight to Omega's side... she knew what happened... she knew my name... and there was this... picture. She looked like she was comparing it with his armor, like she wasn't sure it was him. I... I thought it had to be true. But... could I have been this blind?"

• Upvote 1

IC Outlash

Library

Ah, now there it was! [Exxan] was clearly thinking about something he didn't like. Outlash wondered how to widen the cut.

"Hmm, but you didn't want to recommend any to me." She pulled out a book on knife combat and skimmed its introduction uninterestedly. "Nothing worth knowing in these?"

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC Vaalku

Wow. This was interesting.

A Rahk with an arm and leg missing was standing, leaning on a bookshelf, and no one noticed him at all. Now, it seemed as though it didn't take too much skill to sneak around this school.

He pulled a random book on welding out, and began to browse it(setting it on the shelf and turning the pages with his one hand).

IC: Exxan - Library.

"Well, I don't know you, so I wouldn't know what kinds of things you want to know...." I realised how incredibly convoluted that sounded. 

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Infirmary, Wondering Things/In Disbelief/Crying/In Emotional Strife

I looked back down at Omega, Palma wasn't responding to me, and I didn't feel like repeating myself. I took the two picture of him in his suit, and us in our batch.

This isn't a lie. I am his twin. There isn't a doubt.

Was this what it felt like brother? Was this what you felt? Lonely and alone?

Why? Why did he have to separate me from you?

And know Exxan hates me too. I understand your pain now.

What should I do?

I then did something I would've never thought possible as a trained fighter.

I cried, yet no sound could escape my mouth.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Whakatio

Whakatio thought about what happened back at the other place. She closed her eyes, and everything went black.

MASTER CELIX, YOU CAN'T DO THAT! "DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO, GIRL!" BUT SIR, YOU'RE KILLING HIM! "HE DISOBEYED!" *GARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!* STOP IT! "BWAHAHAHAHAHANYAHAHA!" ...

Then Whak's vision was filled with a disturbing image of a small Rahkshi with gold spines and black armour in her face, grinning unnaturally, with his face covered with blood. Then static. Lots of static. Then one word screamed into her ear. DELTA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whak twitched spastically in her unconciousness.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Mantis

Mantis clenched his jaws, but stood rigid, unflinching as the sweep hit him in the foot. It hurt, but hadn't succeeded in knocking him down. He swung his head towards that of Rail, almost like a hammer. If his blow connected, it would hurt them both, but it was the best one of Mantis's rapidly dwindling options.

IC: Rail - Gym

The blow struck the side of his head, causing him to stumble forward a bit as he fell to one knee. He gasped for air as he had to momentarily lessen the force being applied to the other Rahkshi's limbs, struggling to maintain his grip as his vision began to refocus.

Xara was now in a fight with some idiot because she had decided to watch him deal with a student who thought that it was a good idea to defend a murderer.

Every blow she recieved was because of him.

She was probably the closest thing to a friend he ever had, especially in this Karz-forsaken place.

All of this was his fault.

The Rahkshi of Chain Lightning was one of the best combatants in the entire school, but even the best had to fall at some point.

It was like the riot all over again.

He already had two deaths resting on his shoulders. Could he really handle a third?

No...

He growled as he pushed himself back up, lowering his head towards his chest as he did so. Summoning all of his strength, he began to pull on the limbs once again, applying even more force than in his previous attempt.

He would not fall, not while his heart still beat or his lungs continued to draw breath.

He was power. He was fury. He was a weapon in biological form.

He was strong. He was fierce. He was the living embodiment of brutality.

He was Rail.

And he was both merciless and unyielding.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Illusive - Hallways.

I didn't understand why the Matoran hadn't reacted already. I'd expected a full-on assault on Corpus Rahkshi by now. Instead..... nothing. Something was wrong, I could feel it. 

You're wrong. 

I froze: I knew that voice. 

Sitting there in my seat, I waited for the longest time, hoping to hear more... but nothing else came. The voice was silent. Perhaps I'd imagined it. The stress of everything that had happened was finally getting to me, that was all. 

At least.... I hoped that's all it was....

OOC: Illusive open for interaction. 

• Upvote 1

IC: "You assume that learning is itself not your true purpose," Tridax countered to Still's theory, "After all, knowledge is power, so the acquisition of knowledge is the acquisition of power."

Palma eyed up Sidonas and Alpha. Both apparently curious about the information of their origin. Perhaps there was something going on between them...

And truthfully there didn't seem to be any harm in letting the students know their parentage. Some of the Makuta were quite open about it. Both Antroz and Krika, as an example, had no concern over who knew they had students within the academy. 

"I can try and secure information on your Makuta of origin for you," she said to Alpha, "And that of Omega. If its the same then you would technically be related. And I can try and find a Mind Reader for you, though you might have better luck seeking one yourself." She did think Sidonas' reluctance to do his own legwork was either suspicious or lazy. Ah well. She shrugged it off and got back to tending to Shark's wounds

"That I can certainly do." Suvak knew ways of communicating outside of the school. If there weren't any they wouldn't be able to organise the food drops and arrivals of new students. "You write something up and I can have it delivered. Then we can see about getting you that leave of absence."

IC: The kick sent Phantom stumbling back a few steps, giving Raptor a bit of breathing room. To replace his lost sword he simply grew another one out of his other hand.

"Your words are tainted with hypocrisy," he said to Revenge, "As are his. For all that you claim to not be engines of destruction turned on the Matoran, what is the first thing he does when he gets the chance? Lashes out at a Matoran." It struck Raptor that taking a Matoran's mask to use as a shield may not have been the best move when pleading that he was no danger to Matoran. 

Still, time for introspection later, as Phantom was swinging his new sword right at Raptor's face. The blade hissed as it cut through the air, it would slice through Raptor's improvised shield no problem

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Era - Suvak's Office.

"Sounds good to me." I said brightly.

Who could have guessed that my brief conversation with Grossh would give us an opportunity like this one? 

IC: Mantis

Mantis grunted, his spine almost cracking. He resisted, trying to keep his limbs apart. Suddenly, he jumped up - as much as he could allow - and let himself fall on top of Rail, his spines digging into Rail's side. He knew he had his leg and arm pinned too, but it was the best he could do. He shoved harder.

IC: Raptor

Raptor tossed aside the mask and dove for Phantom's discarded sword, feeling him slice off the tips of his spines.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

IC Cuutuk-Library

Cuutuk bursts into the library, breathing heavily. He had been running.

He walks over to Melody.

"Did... You hear the news?" He asks, gasping for air.

"The talent show is soon!" He pulls out his ukulele. Calming down a bit.

"And I figured out the song and stuff!" He smiles, and strums a couple notes, and then stops.

"Are you ready?"

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Infirmary

I then heard Palma. Immediately I wiped my tears and maintained my composure. If our origin was the same then I would have proof to Exxan and everyone that I was indeed his twin.

"Thank you, Palma. Thank you very much. This really means a lot to me."

Metal / Suvak's Office \ IC:

As Bullseye turned into the Dormitories, Metal saw a Rahkshi that he thought he recognized. He began to call out to Illusive, but quickly stopped when he realized he had the wrong guy. He could've sworn . . . but this guy was different . . . they looked so similar. Metal shrugged it off and followed Bullseye to the Drillmaster's Office.

Once they reached the office, Metal smiled and said, "Thanks, Bullseye. I've got it from here - it looks pretty crowded in there." As Bullseye left, Metal patiently waited for those who were currently in the office to exit. And by patiently, this author means yelling, "Hey! Can you guys hurry it up? I've got business with the Drillmaster and I'm way overdue."

IC: Revenge-Captive

"He only did that out of self defense. Raptor is a scientist.  He would never intentionally hurt someone without their permission."  Or at least he says he won't any more, Revenge thought to himself.

IC: Melody-Library

Melody smiled as Cutuuk approached. "I k-know.  I w-was just t-talking with the one w-who was setting it up.  Wh-where have you been?"

IC: Booger-Library

Ah! The perfect person to tease!  Booger walked over to (Vaalku) and shoved him.  "Hey, nerd! What happened to your leg?"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/His Dorm

"Cool. See ya 'round."

I went to my dorm to practice my keyboard.

IC: Toxin/1st Person/Gym

I carried Claws to the gym. I held him out to see the whole area.

"Do you see anyone that can help us? Click and point to them."

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Raptor's Dorm

I checked the Gukko owner's dorm to see that the intruder was gone. I returned the Gukko but I watched the dorm just in case someone decided to cause trouble.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Stronghold and Toxin/3rd Person/Gym

Toxin looked in the direction he was pointing. Apparently it was a Rahkshi that was being attacked by Rail. And Rail was the last person Stronghold wanted to see. Either way, they needed to talk with his opponent. They waited for their battle to end.

IC Poly:

Our Sister Whakatio fell unconscious, jerking spasmodically in her comatose state. 

We looked to Brother Tube. 

"We must help our sister. Brother Tube, if you could remove the Kraata from the deceased suit there. I will tend to Sister Whakatio." We said, gesturing to the lifeless armor of Dallior.

We turned to Our fallen sister, gently opening the Carapace, and pulling the Kraata from the armor.

OOC: The horror show begins now.

IC Outlash

Library

Fine, then. If [Exxan] wouldn't relive any of his dark memories, there were easier targets out there. She intentionally put the knife-fighting book back in the archery section.

Speaking of targets... Right over there a mucus-covered Rahkshi was harassing an amputee. She glided over to a nearby table to listen in.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Hoto - Suvak's Office

Hoto nodded and followed the others out, nearly running into a rather loud and impatient Rahk. "We were just leaving," she grumbled. "No need to be so rude!"

She wasn't sure how to feel about Suvak. He had let them go, eventually, but it had taken much more convincing than Era had hoped. "He didn't sound very sympathetic," she whispered to her.

IC: Tube - Causeway

Tube watched, wide-eyed, as Whak collapsed on the ground. They almost ignored their new master's command in their shock.

"Oh... yeah, we need to help her!" they cried, running to the side of the still armor. They didn't understand what Legion was doing, but if it would help Whak, they were willing to do anything. They tugged at the spines and the edge of the back casing. Finally, it came loose with a crack of metal, sending Tube sprawling backwards. A nasty smell leaked from the inside of the suit, and the Kraata was in a terrible state. Tube held their breath as the reached in and grabbed the squishy Kraata and tossed it aside. They could barely contain their nausea.

"What are you going to do to her?" Tube asked, worried about the answer.

IC: Rain - Library

Rain rubbed her weary eyes. She'd been staring at this book for hours, too caught up in the fine details to pay any attention to her surroundings. But she could only stare for so long. She was getting hungry.

She flopped back rightside-up in the chair and threw the book aside carelessly. The Library was a little more full now. Plenty of people to talk to, if she wanted to converse with them in their lowly, dull states.

One Rahk looked a bit more clever than most, her armor painted a bit better. She was glaring at that snotball of a Rahk intensely. Rain slipped up behind her to watch what was going on. If someone was about to get hurt, it would at least alleviate her boredom.

IC Poly:

We carried Whakatio over to the thankfully airing out empty Rahkshi suit of the former Sonics Rahk.

"It is her past that causes her pain, and so we shall free her of her former identity. She shall be born anew, and be freed of her burdens."

He placed the blue and gunmetal Kraata into the yellow and green Armor, giving it extra time to air out the stench of death before gently closing the shell.

Metal / Suvak's Office \ IC:

"Rude? Who's rude? Yeesh." Metal shook his head and stepped inside Suvak's Office. As he presented the poster with many a name upon it, he smiled and said, "Well, Drillmaster, as you can see I have garnered much support for the notion of a campus-wide talent show. If memory does not fail, you said if I garnered at least eight signatures you would help to put this on. I am proud to present a number notably over that."

IC: Tube - Causeway

"But... but I like Whak just like she is..." Tube said sadly.

They watched as Legion placed the Kraata inside the nasty suit, worrying about if she was comfortable.

"What do we do now?" they asked.