Ninjago Mafia:Feudal Kingdoms

Seaborgium

DAY THREE

Burnmad. It was surely Burnmad. Who else would write strange rhyme in blood?

"Slay the colonel!" "He has written his own sentence in blood!" "Hear! Hear! I back the motion!" The maddened crowd grabbed Burnmad.

"Halt! I bid you, stay your hand! Can you not see that it Ehks who has slain Yo Yo?" cried Pulse.

"Perhaps he has point", consented many. Now a section of the crowd turned to Ehks, crying for his execution.

But it was not enough. The majority still was for the death of Burnmad. Many hands grabbed on to Burnmad. He struggled, but the force of the crowd was too great. They thrust him out the nearest window. He fell down three stories, and then hit the rocky ground with a thud. The defenestrated Burnmad was most certainly dead.

They looked upon the Burnmad dead,

the writing seemed to seal his fate.

They said he did the heinous crime,

and wrote it in a gory rhyme.

Forgetful thus, remembering late

that blood itself is also red.

Burnmad-Earth Kingdom Assassin-executed day three.

• Upvote 5

MnRA5kV.png

ssssshhhhh we weren't supposed to tell them that

but uh... ######.

I TRIED TO VOTE EHKS

I saw that. I'm almost certain that Burnmad still would have been hanged.  Beside, you said "maybe I'll change to Ehks". That's not protocol. You needed to say "I change my vote from Burnmad to Ehks".

MnRA5kV.png

NIGHT THREE

Grochi silently crept out and slid into the shadows. He quickly climbed into the rafters of the old hall and waited. He mused to himself how similar was his modus operandi to that of his enemies. But he knew that what he did was necessary for his kingdom. "Knowledge is the ultimate weapon in this sort of warfare," he thought.

He had to remain perfectly quiet. He wore a dark grey cloak to blend with the shadows, not unlike his enemies, and would have been mistaken for a ninja had anyone caught him.

He heard a noise. "They will find me! They will execute me like one of the ninja dogs!" he thought. He then realized that the noise came from behind him, not from below.

Thankfully, the person who found him did not mistake him for a ninja. Less thankfully, this was because this person knew who his comrades were.

"Oh, hai," the shadowy figure on the rafters behind him said.  "Looking for someone?".

Grochi tried to remain calm.  But he realized that the ninja knew exactly were he was.

"Well I was," the shinobi said, "You really ought to respond. It's quite rude to just sit there when someone's talking to you."

Grochi unsheathed his blade. "First I wait for you, and now you won't even respond. Spies these days have no manners," the ninja said.

Finally Grochi spoke; "Away! I demand to know who you are!".

"Oh dear, such demands. I think put an end to this conversation."

The ninja slowly drew a knife.

Grochi was quick to respond. His knife sailed through the air at the shinobi.

His target, however, was not unprepared as Grochi believed; an object in his hand seemed to expand. The knife was deflected, and it fell to the ground below, useless.

Grochi now realized that he was doomed. The threw his dagger into the unarmed Grochi.

Grochi staggered. "A thousand potoos shall MOOOOOOOM for me" he muttered.

Then he fell. As body hit the floor, a lone potoo landed nearby. In his blood it wrote the following

Now so dead is this Grochi

Burnmad, he shall join thee,

but not all rhymes are clues, you see.

"Oh dear, what a mess", muttered Overscore.

Quisoves took out a fan and cooled himself off with it. "I think I may faint".

"what a bummer, brah", the ever phlegmatic Tyler said.

"He appears to be an Ice Kingdom spy. He carries the signet ring of the Ice Samurai" noted Unit.

"So was he aN ICE GUY?", mused Portalfig.

After various such comments, the sages realized that the Ninja would not be satisfied with less than their complete destruction,and decided again to commence an execution in 24 hours.

Grochi ad Infinitum- killed Night 3- Ice Kingdom Spy.

• Upvote 8

MnRA5kV.png

potoo-300x225.jpg

Translation:

I am the Bad Bart of BZPower Mafia, and have been for some time. Y'all are voting for me on that basis, as you are all too wont to do. Put an end to discrimination against Bad Barts!

Wait, so if Otter said that a thousand Potoos shall mourn for me, wouldn't that be saying that QP isn't our guy?

It's possible, especially since Seaborgium said the rhyme wasn't the clue. But that doesn't prove that the bird isn't. 

*sigh* It just seems that people want QP dead for whatever reason. Probably due to his unfortunate streak of luck with the RNG. I sympathize, but the evidence does point that way, sorry man. 

potoo-300x225.jpg

Translation:

I am the Bad Bart of BZPower Mafia, and have been for some time. Y'all are voting for me on that basis, as you are all too wont to do. Put an end to discrimination against Bad Barts!

Wait, so if Otter said that a thousand Potoos shall mourn for me, wouldn't that be saying that QP isn't our guy?

It's possible, especially since Seaborgium said the rhyme wasn't the clue. But that doesn't prove that the bird isn't. 

*sigh* It just seems that people want QP dead for whatever reason. Probably due to his unfortunate streak of luck with the RNG. I sympathize, but the evidence does point that way, sorry man. 

Since when did Potoos become clues?

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I vote QP in retaliation to him voting me.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Let me take a moment on behalf of Grochi to say that QP pretty much outright admitted his guilt in our kingdom's PM.

Since it's pretty obvious that I'm the Ninja, I might as well cease the attempts at camouflage (though I daresay they worked quite well. Such a pity Seaborgium didn't address the issue of screencaps earlier.)

How does someone with a thick skull figure that out, huh?

(Yes, I took offence from that comment)

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. That was not intended personally, more as an in-game taunt, as it were. I don't do real insults.

Loop-hole: 

At no time did you say that we weren't allowed to reveal that we were under a hostage situation. This means that we didn't break the truce, you ninja's did.

Since you're going to be legalistic (usually a bad idea in a situation like this), I shall draw your attention to the first message I sent y'all.

Hi guys. I've been contacted by the Ninja. They want me to give you the following proposition: If you do as we say, you will have a truce with us, for as long as we need your services. We will tell you when the truce is over. If you do not do as we wish, you will be picked off, one by one, and you will lose the game. Is that clear?

So, kill Valendale tonight., and do not switch roles, unless one of them dies. If you do not, you can give up any hope of winning this game.

I think it was obvious that we didn't wish any of you to reveal what was going on, let alone to vote contrary to your orders. I'd say we've been rather generous, all things considered.

So, you have a single, final chance. Any further deviations will result in us carrying out our threat. All you who have not voted shall vote for Rahkshi Guurahk. The continuation of our truce, and the consequent averting of our wrath, are additionally dependent upon me surviving the day. If I am lynched, you can kiss victory goodbye.

Somebody should mention that QP admitted to being mafia

Since I'm dead and can't

Beware: The Ninjas have it out for RG, it seems.

Remember, the Ninjas want to carry out their threat! Do not let this happen. Rather, kill them first.

Edited by I HATE PUNS.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.