BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Dreidel/Training Sector, sparring against Ignis

"Whee!"

I had been pushed to the ground. Pushing off with my hands, I performed a backflip. I did the Moonwalk which strengthened uplifting winds (I was not Toa of Gravity so upward wind lift would do). Directing the force at him, the wind would make him stumble as he was lifted upwards...if he was a smaller lighter being. With his...heavy things, he wouldn't be lifted, but rather suprised-or not-by the sudden wind, and with that I tried to jump kick him.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Ezezko - Tunnels

Dropping from your ill-fated search of the ceiling, you turn to the rusty Toa. 「Can you show me these carvings? I must have missed them.」

IC Langmuir - Tunnels

I was still acting as rear guard. Holes in the floor may be interesting, but not worth losing your focus over.

...but close to it

IC-Ignis

Ignis Raised his sword to block, And as soon as the blades clashed, He Used one hand to throw a hooked punch in a swift motion. He may be fast and nimble, but he was bigger and stronger, and could probably knock him out with ease if he just stood still for a second!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Xaeraz nodded and indicated the carving before the Queen and himself, when a thought crossed his mind. He turned to Ezezko and asked, "You're not from a universe like the rest of ours, are you? Tell me, what are the masks of legend in yours?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Ezezko - Tunnels

「The elements and masks of Time, Life and Creation are still present in my world. Our scholars theorize them to be a constant of sorts.」 You looked over the carvings. Eight seemed an odd number. Filled not even half way by the three legendary elements. 「Psionics would seem to be another fundamental power, even if my world might call it other things. Strength of mind and intelligence is similarly universal to time. Every being has a concept of time as well as of mind, do they not?」

...but close to it

IC: CinS (Hallways)

The Colossus continues ignoring Ekial.

IC: Haarnak (Training Sector)

"Heck, I'm not being destructive at the moment, Yellow! Watcha talkin' about?"

At that point, Minami's cloth tendrils shot in front of Haarnak.

"Is that what they were called?"

IC: Miras (Knowledge Sector)

I walk off and sit down in a corner, a pile of books by my side. I begin reading the first one, a text on the subject of the theory of infinite alternate universes.

IC: Vorzin (Commercial Sector)

Whoever made these cakes is an awesome baker, I think as I wolf down another one.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC(A.D.): The dragon moved to the left, out of the reach of a stray fireball from Haarnak. He was somewhat fire resistant, but still. 

IC(Ismekne): The fighter finished her meal, but wasn't sure what to do with herself. She decided to go to the training sector for awhile, and maybe wander around some more. 

OOC: Both open to interaction. 

IC: Lekona - Food Court

"Well, myself, Artorre, and Olari just came here to grab something to eat." Lekona told Zakaro. "You up for joining us? I'm just looking for a table right now."

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC-Harami

"Room for a small one?" Harami said, before walking up to the nearby Toa of Air, hands by her sides confidently.

OOC

Interacting with Hunter Serge's Lekona and anyone who happens to be with him.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

Something had settled over me and lulled me into a dull, unfeeling state. I fought off images of my homeland and tried to focus on the conversation about legendary powers.

"In my... dimension, I guess, we knew of only two legendary powers, or so they were posited by their bearers, the High Brothers. Pestilence and Famine were their powers. If they weren't legendary... I don't want to know what a legendary power truly is."

I leaned forward and pulled my book closer. I began to trace the familiar letters. The activity, simple though it was, was strangely calming.

"At any rate, I may have found a map of sorts that will help us find this Psionics gem."

Inwardly, I was grateful my book possessed a sturdy hard cover. Even disregarding the extensive trauma it had faced while in my possession, were it bound in paper, my tears alone would have destroyed it long ago.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Zakaro (Food Court)

"..Yeah. Yeah, sure. I'll join you," Zakaro replied, managing to focus for a few seconds before zoning out again, in the process totally ignoring Harami by no fault of the other fighter. His shoulders drooped a little, and his eyes were half-lidded. Reaching up to scratch his forehead, he left a streak of crimson across his Pakari, and he yawned. 

"'m sorry. Got carried away... training. Had some stuff to think on."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Artorre (Cafeteria):

"I can tell you in a moment," Artorre interjected from beside Lekona. By this time, he had caught up with his Toa of Air friend, and acquired another tray of food, albeit a smaller one than when he had last eaten. He stood on his tiptoes, assisted in gazing over the heads of the other beings in the room by his being somewhat above-average in height and most everyone else being seated. He turned around, seeking out appropriate seating with eyes like those of a hawk. If there was one thing - other than fighting - at which he excelled, it was eating, and by extension, seeking out places suitable for him to sit while he ate. He quickly located a table with very few occupants, and more than enough room for he and his companions.

Spinning around to face Lekona, he addressed the Le-Toa in earnest: "There's a table at 3 O'clock, roughly 65 bio away. Can you go ahead and secure it for us?" Food was, after all, no laughing matter.

With that out of the way, he turned back to the newcomer Harami. "If we get there in time, there will be plenty of room for you." He extended a fist. "I'm Artorre, nice to meet you."

OOC: Artorre responding to Harami.

IC: Xara - Tunnel.

<"A ball of yarn,"> I shook my head in dissapointment, <"surely they can come up with something better than that.">

I wasn't entirely sure who 'they' were, but the yarn ball definitely hadn't formed naturally....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

"I don't think mangling its head counts as fixing it," she replied, frowning. "I still think we should kill it, just to be on the safe side..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway.

She prodded the sleeping Ekial with her foot. "What is that thing?" she asked the other beings who'd come to her aid. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Minami

"My kind are called Dasaka," Minami said sternly. "Ayiwah was the commander of the submarine that arrived on Mata Nui."

IC: Lytrel

"Hm..." Lytrel walked over to where everybody was huddling about the carving. "I, I don't recall hearing anything about any of these legendary powers that you all are speaking of. However, from what I remember of my world, there were four, yes... Four fundamental forces in nature: electromagnetism, gravity, strong nuclear force - the force that holds objects together, and weak nuclear force - the force responsible for radioactive decay. I would posit that any being that could control those powers in a high level would be immensely powerful, but given that the first two seem to be fairly mundane powers, I don't know..." Lytrel stared down at his feet.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC-Ignis

Ignis Raised his sword to block, And as soon as the blades clashed, He Used one hand to throw a hooked punch in a swift motion. He may be fast and nimble, but he was bigger and stronger, and could probably knock him out with ease if he just stood still for a second!

IC: Dreidel/Training Sector, Sparring with ignis

"Oof!"

I reeled back as he punched me.

"You're a pretty good dancing partner."

I stood up and started twirling around and stepping back, and after each twirl I blasted an electric top at him.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Lekona - Food Court

Lekona opened his mouth to respond to the newcomer, when Artorre interjected. "Will do." He said before using his Kanohi to teleport to the table that the Ta-Toa had specified, and sitting down at it.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

To the Onu-Toa's credit, he didn't stumble and fall while getting to the table. Sure, he wasn't all that polite, and yes, he did lift a few people out of his way and then put them down behind him, but somehow he managed to make it there without seriously harming himself. 

Without saying another word, Zakaro folded his arms on the table, leaving a few smears of blood behind still from his bruised fists, and sank into the darkness of his arms. 

He'd fall asleep soon enough, and was only trying to hold off because someone might want to talk to him. It was doubtful, though, and he was surprised he could even comprehend that concept right now. When Zakaro crashed, he crashed hard. Hopefully they'd say in the Food Court long enough for a power nap. 

The purple-masked Toa yawned. He could just feel his alertness slipping away, and darkness was rising to claim him and take him into the land of rest and dreams. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC Lefia:

"I dunno.", Lefia said. "Maybe he knows." she said, pointing at the towering robot.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"The robot already said it doesn't care," she looked down at the deformed monster. "What should we do with it?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

Life, Time and Creation are constant enough that I believe it is accurate to assume that they would constitute three of the eight legendary gems, the Queen said. I do not believe Psionics would be a legendary gem; the idea of a mind, of being self-aware... that is constant, yes. But elemental powers of Psionics are not. It is possible that powers such as death or destruction might be among the eight legendary gems, but I feel that they might be too redundant. As for nuclear force and those other powers Lytrel... I am doubtful.

The Queen fell silent for a moment before continuing: Space is an interesting though, however. It might fit.

She turned to Von Worten as the fighter informed them of the map.

Is that maze the map you speak of?

IC Lefia:

"Loot all its weapons, money, and possessions, and toss it in a dumpster. ", Lefia said automatically before she could stop herself.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

She tensed, looking at Lefia through narrowed eyes. "What?" 

IC Lefia:

"Uhhhh....."

IC: Tuyetkhamun paused for a moment. The immobile deathmask she wore betrayed no emotion, and the bare sliver of jaw that showed beneath it had not enough lip to be clear as snarl, sneer or smile. 

"...fine." The bandages retracted, wrapping themselves around her once more, their inky blemishes disappearing back into the papery folds, "What exactly is it that you had in mind? Bearing in mind that you have shown just as little co-operation within a team unit, so I will not be sent on a series of pointless errands that prove nothing but hypocrisy on your part."

IC: Venga had jammed the haft of Diretooth, the same implement he'd been using to poke the machine, into its clacking jaws as it lunged at him, holdings its clacking mandibles away from him long enough for Dayeth to thwack it in the head. However, he did not approve of the current course of action she was vocalising.

"Break it? Do you not hear it calling you master?" He looked a bit closer at Exsequor, "You punched it in the head and now you're its boss. How does that work, I wonder..." 

-IC:-

"Do you have any prior experience in this tournament? I was previously unaware of this organization's existence, and am uncertain if that is the status quo for most worlds."

OOC: I think this Selaphiel to Skrall, L'Etranger, its a bit unclear. I'll take this out if you meant it towards someone else.

IC: "It is true enough for me at least," Skrall nodded in agreement, "I have never heard of most of the species in this tournament, let alone the tournament itself."

IC: Olari sat down on the table opposite Zakaro, a stern look on her face.

"In a few moments I am going to ask you what is wrong. And then, since it obvious from the bloody remains of your knuckles that there is something wrong and lying to me about there being nothing is entirely pointless, you are going to tell me exactly what is wrong. So." She took a breath, "Whats wrong, Zakaro?"

IC: Jorth rounded a corner to see a massive...thing asleep on the floor, an equally massive robot just standing around and two Toa muttering conspiratorially with other. He looked between the quartet of figures in this tableau before coming to a decision.

"You know what? I don't even want to know..." he said to Alisa and Lefia

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Lefia:

...... Great. Now she's gonna tell him and I'll get locked up.

Lefia's mace became a morning star style, silently.

She glared at Lefia for a few more moments, before turning to Jorth, who seemed a little more sensible. "Any idea what this thing is?" she pointed at Ekial. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Noise. Sentences. Someone was talking, indeed. Female, stern, knew his name... sounded like Olari. 

Rising up to meet her gaze, he processed just what the Magnetism Toa had said before beginning to speak, slowly growing more aware as he forced his body to actually function. 

"Well, it's a long story, though not really. Long explanation, moreso, with a shortish story that ties in and starts everything. Mata Nui, I'm probably making absolutely no sense. I hate being tired, having to sleep. Waste of time, I say. Not that sleep's bad, it's enjoyable, I just wish I could choose when and when not to do so. I digress," and at this point he paused and yawned, the action seeming to wake up the Onu-Toa just a little bit more. 

With a few blinks and a shake of the head, he continued. 

"Alright. To put it simply, for a majority of my life, at least the times I care to remember, Bionifight has been among the best of the moments that make it up. Perhaps that gives a little insight to my anger from before, for a while and even until recently I'd say that Bionifight was my life. Back home is just a backwater island with a buncha miners who've decided that scheduling every little thing out to maximize work time with minimal rest or play, so it's really not somewhere I'm all that proud of. I'd leave if it wasn't for the fact that nobody's willing to get me a ship because they're all so concerned that if something did happen one day, a Toa would be required~"

He trails off into another yawn and props his chin on a bruised hand, not yet really feeling the damage to it. 

"..My apologies. this is turning into my life story and you've only asked what's wrong. To put it simply and cut straight to the point, one of the foundations of my world has been shaken-Bionifight- and I'm not entirely sure how to deal with that. It's like you've been living a lie, and right up until the moment one person manages to break through the smoke and mirrors put in place both by those who want you here and your own delusions you had no idea."

"..That was me. Stuck with no purpose but to fight, and yet I enjoyed it."

"..but seeing your passion, Olari, the passion for those you've been forced to leave behind and the passion you have for wanting to return to them, that struck something."

He's silent for a few seconds, staring into space, before a hint of a grin, a smirk, crosses his face.

"Probably helps that you're pretty."

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: "Great! I'm so glad I met you!" Riss grinned and gave her assistant a pat on the shoulder. Then, shockingly, she had to step back and yawn.

"Yeesh! I guess I haven't slept in daaaa~ys," Riss sang, giving a small grin that betrayed just how tired she actually was. "I'm going to go hit the hay. Nisa, if you need me, find the Comfort Sector room with Starburst on the door, okay?"

IC: Halken nodded his thanks to the bearded matoran before digging his claws into the edge and kneeling, bending to watch the swords fall into the abyss. If it wasn't too deep, he'd be tempted to just leap down into the gullet of the void and play it by ear from there.

IC: Fia just folded her arms and watched as her new allies and boss had their little spat. Verbal conflict was not her area of expertise, and she didn't want to be dragged into an argument over terms. No, it was easier for her to just sit back, wait for everyone else to duke it out, then break the terms later if she had to. Wouldn't be the first time she'd been in some aggressive negotiations.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector.

"I have no intentions of making anyone go on pointless errands," he replied calmly, "If you want something, I may be willing to help, provided - and I think I'm speaking for everyone here - that you're willing to do the same in return." 

IC: Jorth wandered over to Ekial, stared at him intently, then sniffed as he made a decision.

"No freaking clue. I mean, I'm guessing its a contestant but thats all I got."

IC: Words jumbled and jammed in Olari's head. She wasn't used to compliments like that, no-one had addressed her in such a way in a long time. The sparkles of colour that lingered in her armour became a little more crimson, a blush rising unbidden to her face. 

"I...Look, my home isn't exactly all sunshine and rainbows, you know? I mean other than the constant threat of Bohrok attacks, there's the little things. Things that seem meaningless in comparison but that just means they're small enough to sort of work their way under your skin, you know? Like, since there's only Matoran all the doorways and ceilings are all built for Matoran height. I have to stoop pretty much everywhere I go. And I can't sit on anything but the floor, because I'm too big and heavy for furniture made for Matoran. So I get that sometimes your home can feel constricting. Like its all a big cage slowly shrinking in on you. I really do. But all the same, its your home. I don't protect the Ihu Redoubt just because its my duty as its only Toa, I do it because its full of friends. Family. People I love. And they will die without me, and that is something I could not bear."

She sighed and leaned forward, resting her forehead in one hand while the other lay out in front of her on the table.

"I don't know if I'm explaining it right. Or even helping at all. I just know that Bionifight is wrong. Rotten to the core. In that last round I...I died. I felt it. I got pulverised by an explosion. And yet here I am, not a scratch on me. That can't be right, its beyond any healing or Tryna-craft. The Host and the Queen are meddling with some powerful forces, I think, and its...its wrong."

IC: "Very well. The plan is simple. We find someone who has claimed one of the gems our current captors seem to desire so much, we take the gem from them, we profit. Surely even you cannot have a problem with profiting?" Her face may have been void of any real emotion. But her voice certainly wasn't. There was a noticeable edge to her words, for Tuyetkhamun was not used to being questioned so much in so little time

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Artorre (Cafeteria):

Artorre listened to the Olari and Zakaro converse as he ate. When Olari paused, he joined the discussion.

"I haven't really got much back home, either," he said, pausing to swallow. "But I have to agree with you on that feeling-wrong thing. It's not so much the miraculous repairs, though. For me, it was the mutation. Turning people into fish-men... it just ain't right." He shuddered at the memory.

IC Hryfon

"I take no issues with your terms, God-Queen Tuyetkhamun. I merely lacked the knowledge to read such elegant languages and artefacts as yours." He bowed to finish the sentence. Might as well go in one hundred percent.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

"True enough," Zakaro replied, nodding. 

"Can't say that I've ever really thought about it, but then again I will openly admit my eyes were misted by perhaps the only sense of purpose I'd ever had. Even in my homeland, I was the different one. Always the one who would go and carve instead of mining like a good Matoran. But yes, there is something amiss here. Not even the fabled Mask of Life can claim to be able to revive at a whim. It can create life and end it, but not return it to a dead body, with memories and soul intact. Mutations that they can control is only another manipulation of life."

He pauses and speaks again, contemplating things.

"It's almost as if they have a Gem that can control life itself, at yet I wonder why we would be told to find more if they already had such power.."

AGoNWLR.jpg