BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

GM IC: DREISEN - ENGINEERING

Dreisen let out a sigh of relief as he stepped into his office without incident. He glanced over his shoulder at XaerazVagust, Zelnos, and Daedalus before turning back and taking in what was left of his office.

There wasn't much.

"This might have been pointless," he said, stepping over to the ruined computer console. "I don't know if I even want to try turning this piece of junk on."

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - LABORATORY S

"Nonsense, milady, no need to thank me," the Skakdi replied, pouring some sort of bright blue substance into a machine and then shutting the lid (the machine began to hum). "As long as it helps to keep you alive and comfortable, that is thanks enough. Preferably, of course, we eventually find a cure."

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - A.D.

All that A.D. would find was the hole in the ceiling.

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - DAYETH

Dayeth's mask turned up... absolutely nothing. 

Whatever this was, it was not something her mask was capable of analyzing. 

For Dayeth, the temperature began to drop. A prickle of fear would begin to blossom within her - fear of what, exactly, she might not yet know; and it was not anywhere near what the Matoran around her were all experiencing. 

But it did not appear to be something that she could control, either.

IC: "...I don't suppose that's just a normal computer, is it?" Xaeraz asked, stepping forward. "I mean, call me crazy, but that looks like a normal, broken computer, and I built a couple of those in my time on Nynrah. I know how they work. Could probably get it running again."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear.

"This isn't funny!" she snarled shakily, snatching up her axe in her quivering hands. "Stop it!" 

IC: The Puppetmaster - The Spine.

He returned to his cave, shielding the entrance once more behind an illusion and sitting down to bind his wounded arm. He put the blade device down on a slab of rock that had been serving as a temporary workbench, and started to think over ways he could modify it....

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Anguish - Wailing Plains. 

Having left the House of Flying Daggers, the servant of Masenna set off across the grave-strewn plains. 

OOC: Anguish open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Selox:

Suddenly, Selox burst from seemingly nowhere nearby Anguish, letting off several explosive shots.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

In a place where the dead could rise up at any moment, one had to be constantly aware of their surroundings. And when one had control over shadows in a place a dark and gloomy as this graveyard, it was very easy to become aware of nearby movement. 

He sensed movement in the shadows, and spun to face the Baterra as it opened fire on him, twisting lithely out of the path of the coming explosives. "Stop," he hissed, recognising the machine for what it was almost immediately, "I'm unarmed!" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Selox:

Selox stopped.His gun stopped charging, the baseline Baterra programming recognizing the lack of weapons. Then Selox's conciousness overrode the defualt programming. The skill with which the other had dodged suggested a combatant, and Selox had no data on this person: Must be a cultist. Selox opened fire again, in a pattern that would make dodging nigh-impossible.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Snese - Containment Facility

Snese just shrugged and turned back to where he came from. "Very well. If the observer doesn't wish to observe, who am I to object?"

IC(Ismekne): "Good," Ismekne said. She had got him out of manipulation mode. "I'll go with you." For now. 

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - A.D.

All that A.D. would find was the hole in the ceiling.

IC(A.D.): The dragon turned around, back toward the hole that he came in from. He attempted to go back into the alleyway he had just came in from. That wall that got me in here - that caused this whole thing - is probably an illusion. I thought it was caused by the mirror, but I'll bet big time that someone else is behind it, not the mirror. Someone with illusion powers is toying with me, and trying to get me to go through that hole.

He smiled. Just like old times. I just have to find the sucker. 

The servant of Masenna threw himself behind one of the mausoleums, cursing the machine's lack of emotions. The ancient stone began to fragment under the pounding of the explosive blasts; he knew he needed to make a move soon.

Hauling himself on top of the rapidly crumbling structure, he unleashed a blast of shadow energy towards the Baterra's ranged weapon. 

IC Selox:

Selox's energy gun retracted, and turning his left arm into a sturdy shield structure, Selox deflected the blast.

The cultist switched tactics, seizing control of the shadows near the Baterra and sending them slicing like blades towards the machine from every direction. 

IC: The Wyrm - Wilting Forest.

"The Wyrm," he corrected, "It's isn't a name, but a title, and not one of my choosing, either," he dropped down out of the tree, landing beside the rahkshi. "As for why I'm here.... this place, it reminds me of home, just a little." 

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

"This place is dead, and empty," he muttered, "I haven't even seen the cultists venturing in here." 

IC: Nisaduf (Engineering Sector)

The little Matoran sighed and let her head drop into Riss's side, just enjoying the comfort of the embrace for a second. 

"..not really," she eventually said, wiping her eyes in an unsuccessful attempted to stop the leakage of tears. 

"I-it's just not a game anymore. It's real stuff. It's so, so, so-so real. No backups, no Arena magic, just the reality of all this."

She gestures around, trying to articulate her feelings, before sighing again and burying her face in Riss' side. Nisa eventually speaks again, her voice quiet and muffled. 

"..I'm just scared, Riss."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

-==IC: Sairaus==-

Sairaus seemed curious about the substance, but knew that Maeus knew what he was doing. She let out a cough for a moment, but watched as Maeus worked, glad that someone cared to try and find a cure for her.

IC Selox:

Selox quickly assumed a small, tough shape. He still recieved damage, but it was nowhere near as severe as it could have been.

IC: "Oh, Nisa..." Riss said, bringing her other arm around to give the fe-matoran a full-on hug, squeezing her tightly. "It's fine to be afraid. To be honest, I'm nervous, too. But!" she pulled away, gently pulling Nisaduf out of her side an dreaching down to brush away a tear.

"Buuu~t. I'm not going to let aaaaaa~nyone hurt you if I can, okay? You're very special to meee~" The de-toa gave her assistant a warm smile, hoping her words had helped ease her friend, even a little.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

He kept up the assault, sending another shadow blast at the machine. 

IC: Snese - Containment Center

Perfect... 

Snese led the Ga-Toa inside the Containment Center, his grin anything but courteous. As he drifted inside, his insides slowly, almost imperceptibly returned to yellowish green. This Toa was a sharp one, and he had learned his lesson. He would have to be more subtle this time. A few insubstantial puffs of virus slipped away from his tail as he went on talking.

"Now then, my d-... apologies, Toa. I don't recognize your face, so I take it you aren't from around here?"

IC: OWL

"Empty, you say?" OWL turned over to look at this... Creature.

He's some sort of Rahi. Probably can't digest his meat. Last time I tried eating a Rahi, it tasted like eating rotten offal...

"... Perhaps we haven't gone deep enough. Or have you searched the entire forest?"

IC - Seven:

"I'm sure that if we continue our search, we'll come across something," Seven replied, his eyes, ears, and nostrils all paying close attention to the area around him. "We simply have to go deeper, and we'll find something useful eventually. So let's keep moving, no?" Assuming that the others would follow (not that he necessarily needed them, anyways), Seven started walking deeper into the forest.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

"This is about as far as I could go without sinking on every second step," he explained, "I'm not sure what else is out there." 

IC: Nisaduf (Engineering Sector)

For her part, Nisaduf quite enjoyed having the life hugged out of her. It was very comforting, just like Riss's words.

She smiled softly, returning the one her.. boss? friend? employer?... had given her. 

"Thanks, Riss," she said, and half-leapt upwards to attempt to encircle the Toa with her arms. It was a valiant effort, but was ultimately doomed to failure. 

"...you're pretty special to me, too," a whisper came. And Nisaduf blushed, just glad that her current position didn't afford Riss a clear view of her face. 

IC: Zakaro (Wailing Cliffs, near Bionifight Facility)

People were doing something. He couldn't really tell what, but it was something. Interesting. 

What? Were you expecting some deep introspection? Zak is still a guy, people. Guys do tend to think about nothing, or just kinda go 'huh. cool.' 

Man. Talk about unrealistic expectations for developing characters...

• Upvote 2

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Selox:

Selox returned to normal form just in time to dodge. HIs armor was cracked in several places, and he charged at Anguish, firing volleys of explosive shots while revving up his buzzsaw.

IC Velix:

Velix took a running jump, manipulating his speed as he did so to land on a higher point on the Spine. He continued to trot, a disk in his launcher.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne wasn't up for funny business. As soon as she saw the virus puffs, she stepped on the thing's tail. "I said, don't make me a threat." the Toa said. "I work for one of the warlords around here, and he told me to go see what this place was. If it's a legitimate and reasonable operation, he will leave it and you alone. If not, he will send in his army and kill you and everyone else in here. If I don't report back in about a week, a similar thing will happen, beast. That is, if I don't kill you first. So behave."

Of course, that 'warlord' is the Bionifight host, and he doesn't know I'm here, but those are details this thing doesn't need to know about. 

He twisted out of the way of the incoming blasts, hissing as one of the explosive rounds detonated near his shoulder, ripping several ragged gashes in his darkened flesh. He lashed out with his tendril arm, the extra length of the lash meaning that it'd strike the Baterra before the machine got close enough to use its buzzsaw on him. 

IC: Snese - Containment Center

It was the tiniest slip, but Snese caught it instantly. She said "warlords." Anyone who served the gods would have said "Heralds."

And her second mistake: stepping on, or rather, into his tail. It was not a thing of physical substance, and all it would do for her was give her a more concentrated dose of the lethargy-inducing disease.

Snese continued on, pretending to not even notice as his gaseous tail slipped right around her foot. "Of course, of course. Well, let's get to the tour, shall we? Through here, please." He paused to open a door for her to pass.

IC:

The Korumine did her best not to flinch when Elly swung her sword, only force of will keeping her in place. As she thought it might, the blade did cleave through (albeit with resistance) one of the chains, slackening the gem’s hold.

The sound of breaking metal seemed to be accompanied by a low, ominous grind of metal on metal, a lower sound than the chains had any reason to produce.

Noroi looked nervous.

IC:

“No. You misunderstand, Lady Desdemona.” The ancient warrior said simply, tearing her eyes away from the blade implanted in the ground before her to regard the younger Dasaka. “I informed you thusly already. You are under my care. No harm will befall you so long as I am capable of standing.”

“If they are insistent upon an execution, they will have to execute me in order to reach you. An action that is easier said than undertaken.”

IC:

“Easier done than said.”

Was the quip just behind Lefty and Dehkaz, growing closer in mid-sentence as a familiar De-Toa fell into step to the Po-Toa’s left.

“Dehkaz. Lefty.”

IC:

“I’ll file the memo myself, when we get back.” The Toa of Data was perched on what was left of a crate, pinching the bridge of his nose. His visor, in a rare moment, was laid on the rubble next to him.

“Things just keep getting more complicated, huh boss.”

IC:

“Given what I’ve seen since we got here, I think you might be one more in a very, very long line.” I commented to the other Toa, a wry grin crossing my face. “I’ve been here since the tournament started, and I’m not even near the front.”

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Aeila Teumessia is protectin' my neck right now

Desde tried not to blush a little at the thought and failed. She'd been in her cell too long. Forgotten how to talk to people.

"I think you on Sado would be absolutely hysterical," she admitted, "but even if that wasn't a joke, I'm still a prisoner for a good reason, Aeila. And the people who handle justice have known me all my life. I don't want to make this harder for them. I...Honor, Order, Power. Honor, Order, Power...Honor...Order...Honor...Order...I made my peace before I ever came here."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"I would never jest about such a thing. And I must apologize, Lady Desdemona, but whether or not you have made peace is irrelevant. It is my duty to shield the innocent. It is my duty to serve justice. And I do not believe your fate is just."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Kale Ironshaper- Engineering

IC: "Our goals are two-fold. First, get it into the staff's heads that we don't follow them anymore. With Bionifight more or less dead and the Infinite System offline we have no more of a reason to follow them than any other person here."

On the other side of the gathering group Kale could see Dreisen and a collection of fighters entering the room. Aside from they looked like they wanted to be left alone, so the Av-Toa simply returned his attention to those in front of him.

"The second goal is to return home. Anyone who does not want to return to their own universe can come to mine. Unfortunately the easiest way to do that is to have the Host fix the teleportation systems. I'm certain that we could do it ourselves if given enough time. But on an island where everybody wants to kill you, time always seems to be on short supply."

The knife Kale had picked up earlier floated down to his hand, the Toa observing the way the light seemed to bend slightly around one edge.

"Any questions?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

"You can't do much from a thousand dimensions away," Des pointed out, "and I don't think you understand how isolated we are. If you get me out of death row, there's only one place to go - the Sado docks. Once we get there, there's only one thing to do - grab a boat. Once we have a boat, we go where? It's empty ocean for thousands and thousands of miles any direction, except maybe Mata Nui, which neither of us has ever seen." She sighed. "It's irrelevant. Like I said. Thousand dimensions. If -- after we get out of here, we're never seeing each other again."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

GM IC: DREISEN - ENGINEERING

Dreisen shrugged. "There didn't seem to be anything special about it before it got wrecked. I suppose it's worth a try... assuming you can do it in a few minutes. I'd like to get going as soon as possible."

OOC: Host, Maeus & City updates will come tomorrow.

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector.

"Yeah, I got a question," Terry popped his head out from inside his mech to look at Kale, "We've all been 'ere two whole weeks now, and everyone's bin tryin' to do exactly the same things you're talkin' about. What makes you think you can do a better job than the rest of us?" 

Edited by Locus

"Our goals are two-fold. First, get it into the staff's heads that we don't follow them anymore. With Bionifight more or less dead and the Infinite System offline we have no more of a reason to follow them than any other person here."

IC: Lytrel

"I doubt that will work."

Lytrel sat down against a wall.

"From what I've seen of the Host so far, he is absolutely delusional. While we might be able to convince the Enforcer or the Head Engineer of our cause, persuading the Host..."

Lytrel sighed, then continued.

"Tell me, are the Host and the Queen the same species? If they are, they might share the same goals: the restoration of their people and universe through the collection of artifacts of power. Or maybe it's only the Queen who yearns for her home and the Host is so absorbed in this farce that he has forgotten the face of his father. But either way..."

Lytrel looked back up towards the Toa of light.

"It'd be better if we can simply pry the knowledge of the Facility's systems and then tear him apart piece by piece rather than trying to use reason to persuade him."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly frowned as she heard the grinding, the sword pulled back for another blow if needed, as she eyed the enigmatic suit and chains cautiously.

"Has..." Elly's voice faltered. Did she want to know? Yes. Any info right now would be helpful. "Has it ever done this before...?"

-==IC: Kairan==-

Kairan seemed surprised for all of a moment, before the green armoured Vo-Toa chuckled.

"Guess it's to be expected, from what I've seen so far. Dictator pops up, everyone wants a piece of him. Was the same back on that one island I was trapped on. Got a nice sword out of it, though." Kairan mused, but sighed, as he frowned at the sky. "I wonder what happened to Plagia and the others, though... Hopefully they got off better than I did." He chuckled again wryly and crossed his arms as his mask glimmered in the light from the training sector. "Sorry, didn't mean to ramble there."

IC:

"Rambling's fine. It's healthy." I crossed my arms, regarding Kairan with a more genuine grin. "Personally, Host can keep on ticking, if he wants. I just want him to send us all back."

IC:

"The Hosts managed to pluck me from my place in this vast web of earthly realms to bring me here. They can just as easily set me down in yours, or you in mine." A pause. "And the odds you describe are not nearly so terrible as you think."

IC:

"... Yes." Noroi answered slowly, regarding the suit warily. "But not under these circumstances."

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"If you wanna sail around the world looking for land, we should probably butter the Host up into packing us a big picnic basket, too." Des grinned through her stubborn jut of jaw and chin, wrapping up her fists and hiding the look behind her knuckles. "Make a date out of my flight to freedom, haha."

I need to be back in my cell now thank you

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME