BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Dexund's face fell, then twisted into a look of concern. He pondered for a moment, then asked the paired Miril, "Does your universe not know of the Cycles? Of the songs of the dead and the fury of Tren Krom?"

IC: "Neat! I was brought in at the start of Mahri Nui. I didn't get any KOs, but I was working with Kale to form an information network for our team before the bubble broke and I had to dismiss my past selves." Riss shuddered at the memory.

"Why Mahri Nui, though..."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Aeolin/Knowledge Sector

No response. Best to let her try to resolve her issues herself. I turned to see that Agion was following. I gestured for him to turn back.

"Someone is crying. I offered help, but the player is very adamant on not playing as her for now she was unresponsive. Best not to disturb here. I suggest we move."

IC: Kuro/Training Sector

I walked in as Prose decided to go and sleep in the Comfort Sector. I went for my mace, but I realized that I left in my room in the Comfort. At least I had a lighter load. I began to practice with my sword. I soon realized that by thinking about cutting up my foes dampened my glow.

Interesting....

Whatever I had unlocked within myself seemed to be directly related to my thoughts. How directly was the next question, and what did it entail was another...

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Miril - Hallways.

"Tren Krom?" we frowned, "You mean the creepy tentacle monster who lives on the island with the other freaks?" I exchanged a glance with my other self. "I would not recommend going there." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(Kalatin): As Kalatin entered the training sector, he squirmed past Xara and under a bench, out of view. The Rahkshi was waiting for...a female? But he would recognize that sword. Multiple Enforcers.

Something about the Lady Dajik struck him as a bit off. The innocent look appeared to be an act. Hi there, thought the telepath to Lady Dajik.

He was hoping that if she was really nervous, the minor mental incursion would make her jump.

IC: Lexa

It didn't take long for Lexa to lose track of the conversation in front of her. She had never been a people person, and being this far out of her element surrounded by strange words and stranger people did not help in that regard. Dasaka, submarines, inventions, these were all words and concepts that she was unfamiliar with. She had never been an inventor and submarines were something she had only vaguely heard of, but never experienced. Dasaka was a word she had no knowledge of. 

As the two beings in front continued their discussion, Lexa found herself shying even further away. She wanted to leave, she didn't know these people and the people she did know needed her by their side. However she also began to realize the other two obviously didn't know how this situation had occurred either. Perhaps it would be best to make some friends to help in her eventual escape. 

Sizing up some courage, Lexa spoke in a meek whisper, "Um, my name is Lexa Rial. Nice to meet you."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:

"Lady Desdemona. A pleasure to meet you." Aeila gave the same bow-esque movement as before, regarding the Dasaka's hand with confusion for a moment. The warrior recalled seeing a similar gesture from some of those she had spent time with following her awakening, and carefully returned the... 'High-five', she believed it was called. She pivoted immediately upon hearing Lexa speak, repeating the greeting she had given the Chojo.

"A pleasure, Lexa Rial. I am Aeila Teumessia, the first of my name."

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Xara - Training Sector.

It was hard not to notice the giant sentient pudding that pushed its way past me and squirmed under a bench. The noisy, slimy, fleshy blob had been following me since I'd left the Knowledge Sector, and once I was done talking with the Enforcer, I intended to ask it why. 

For now, though, I ignored the creature. It wouldn't do me any good to start a fight right in front of the Enforcer. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"In my experience, all Vortixx heads are similar to that shape." Aeila stated helpfully, returning to her semi-relaxed position. "Their capacity to use Kanohi has always been interesting in that regard, as the structure of their craniums does not seem conducive to it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

She shrugged and slowly resumed eating. Now that he mentioned it, something did seem off...

IC: Lady Dajik - Training Sector

She felt something brush up against her mind and instantly put up mental shields. She wouldn't have survived as a Dark Hunter for this long if any telepath could break into her mind. Her carefully crafted haughty demeanor was unaffected.

IC: "Nay, Tren Krom, the Lord of Souls, Mata Nui's brother, He Who Devours!" Dex paused, then said, "Are you unfamiliar with the Ebon Scriptures? The scrolls taken down by the scribe Takua, detailing the history of the Lords Mata Nui, Teridax, and Tren Krom?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC:

"That's cool! So you guys have, like...been places, then? Seen other species?" Des' eyes were full of light wonder, and she sat back down in the chair where she'd watched the recording, horrorstruck, minutes before. "That's...awesome. I always wanted to do that. I was gonna be on the sub to Mata Nui a few months ago, but things...didn't go...anyway, have you guys seen anything that might tell us where we are?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

This guy was clearly from a really weird world.... "Sorry, no idea what you're on about." 

OOC: Elly's back in her Enforcer armour.

-==IC: Elly==-

"Right." Elly gripped the gem, and turned, and focused, as she tried to figure out just what the gem did.

Appropriately, at that precise moment, Dajik would find that her sight had randomly vanished.

Shrugging, Elly turned back, and handed the gem to Ten. "Usual number of lives granted, and you can keep that random gem." Elly said, and then turned back to the smoke wielder. "Right; you. You let loose a bunch of smoke in the Commercial Sector; I was there, about to get something to eat when it happened. I was lucky my helmet was updated recently. So. Here." Elly said, as she clenched her fist, and then socked Dajik in the face. "... That's for interrupting my meal." Elly muttered.

• Upvote 4

IC: Xara - Training. 

I winced sympathetically. I only knew one other person who could punch that hard.

• Upvote 1

-==??==-

As Kale was walking, he would notice an oddly black section of the hallway to the left...

Kale Ironshaper

IC: Well what do you know, Kale's information had been correct. With a determined stride he entered the new tunnel.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

-==??==-

As Kale entered the tunnel, the opening closed behind him with an ominous thud, and the tunnel lit up with torches; the atmosphere simply became even more ominous as everything happened. However, despite that, nothing seemed to happen just yet... Though, who knew what was ahead.

• Upvote 1

IC: Dexund slumped slightly, even Ossa seeming to droop around him. He murmured to it, stroking the ribs to perk the bow back up, then said to Miril, "Very well! I would educate you, but my materials appear not to have come with me to this uncharted land. However! First, I would know your name, witch."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Ten

"O...Oh, thanks. You can uh..." Ten winced when the enforcer punched whoever-it-was in the face. Ow. That's going to hurt in the morning. He slowly backed up, out of the room, and back to his bedroom.

He at least got the gem confirmed.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

"No need for name calling," we teased, circling around to the left and right to stand behind him, before merging back into one being, offering my hand for him to shake, "my name's Miril. Captain Miril." 

Kale Ironshaper

IC: Escape route cut off, random torches lighting themselves, ominous atmosphere. So far this place was hitting all the checkboxes on the "Temple With Treasure" list.

All that was missing was th-

No.

Don't do that.

Kale continued down the tunnel, extending all his senses outwards in an attempt to locate the traps that had to be in here somewhere.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

She watched closely as the Enforcer inspected the strange, bubbly stone... and then there was nothing. She blinked a few times to ensure her sight was indeed gone. She could work with this. It wouldn't be the first time she had...

Well, that was unexpected. The sudden blow sent her reeling back into the dummy and then to the ground in a shameful heap. Had it been any other, she would have stood back up and clawed them to death, sight or no sight. As it was, her advantage could best be played through humility. She bowed her stinging head submissively.

As she recovered, tendrils of smoke leaked out across the floor. It was perfectly harmless, no need to cause another incident, but it would provide a sort of vision she had used in the past. Normally, she only used it to detect hidden beings, but now everything was hidden from her. She could feel the dummy and the Enforcer's feet as they pushed the smoke aside.

• Upvote 2

IC: "Oh Captain, My Captain!" Dexund replied as he spun and took her hand, giving it a shake. He then stepped back and bowed low, eyes flashing with practiced wildness as he intoned, "I am DEXUND, Kha-toa and wielder of Ossa Unaerthed. At your service."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"At my service?" my mouth twitched in the barest hint of a smile, "Go fetch me a rum, please." 

Kale Ironshaper

IC: Escape route cut off, random torches lighting themselves, ominous atmosphere. So far this place was hitting all the checkboxes on the "Temple With Treasure" list.

All that was missing was th-

No.

Don't do that.

Kale continued down the tunnel, extending all his senses outwards in an attempt to locate the traps that had to be in here somewhere.

-==GEM OF ???==-

Surprisingly, there didn't seem to be any traps nearby... But yet, something seemed odd. As Kale progressed, however, something shot across from the wall on the right, and barred his way. However, it only did so across the tunnel, and it could still be bypassed.

She watched closely as the Enforcer inspected the strange, bubbly stone... and then there was nothing. She blinked a few times to ensure her sight was indeed gone. She could work with this. It wouldn't be the first time she had...

Well, that was unexpected. The sudden blow sent her reeling back into the dummy and then to the ground in a shameful heap. Had it been any other, she would have stood back up and clawed them to death, sight or no sight. As it was, her advantage could best be played through humility. She bowed her stinging head submissively.

As she recovered, tendrils of smoke leaked out across the floor. It was perfectly harmless, no need to cause another incident, but it would provide a sort of vision she had used in the past. Normally, she only used it to detect hidden beings, but now everything was hidden from her. She could feel the dummy and the Enforcer's feet as they pushed the smoke aside.

"Minus two lives. You're going to be meeting with the Host to have a nice discussion about this later." Elly said, as she frowned at the smoke. It seemed harmless, which was the only reason at all that she left the power on. Elly turned around, and then noticed Xara, and frowned. "... Wait, are you... here about a gem...? Did... did you already find anther gem?" Elly asked incredulously, as she didn't see any other reason Xara would approach her.

• Upvote 1

IC: Dexund laughed, shaking his head. " 'Tis but a turn of phrase, Captain! I do not indebt myself to others at but a conversation! Nay, I am too great in might for that. The spirits of the dead come to my call!" His power flowed forth, and he made an arcane sign with his hands to imbue Miril's blades with life.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Xara - Training Sector. 

"Thanks for telling everyone I have a Gem," I groaned, sighing, "But no, I didn't. Could we please talk somewhere quieter, somewhere that half of the contestants in the facility aren't going to listen in?"

"What did you just do?" 

Edited by Locus

Kale Ironshaper- Gem Tunnel

IC: Kale tensed, ready to jump out of the way as the pillar slammed across his path. When nothing happened he gave a mental shrug and went to duck under it.

Just in case, he activated his mask at a low level. It would help him to dodge anything that might try to crush him.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: "...Your blades should be alive! I have possessed them with spirits of the dead! They answer to me now, and will fight by my side until I release them!" Dex flicked his hands once, twice...

"...Grah! Curse these runed weapons of yours! My powers do not seem to affect them, perhaps because they are on your person! This facility possesses magicks black than mine own! Power such as this does not belong in the hands of any one being, for it is the realm of Tren Krom."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Elly paused, and then awkwardly scratched the back of her head as Xara pointed out what the titan had just done. "Got it." Elly said, and began to walk out of the Training Sector, motioning for Xara to follow.

-==GEM OF ???==-

It shortly turned out to be rather necessary, as pillars kept popping up as Kale went along, continually attempting to slam themselves into the poor Toa of Light and Iron's body.

"Very impressive," I said, voice dripping with sarcasm, "your powers are truly formidable." 

IC: Xara.

Casting a wary glance towards the other beings nearby, I quickly followed the Enforcer. 

She nodded, wincing as her head pulsed with the motion. Now she would have to find that decaying freak and make her suffer for this embarrassment. Surely whatever she had managed had not been worth this punishment.

A new voice joined the conversation, one in possession of another Gem. Her own words confirmed it. The Lady Dajik's smoke reached out to grasp at the new arrival's feet, searching for any way to identify them. Wide... far wider than most beings. Perhaps it was one of the many Rahkshi she had observed. That information would be carefully filed away for future use.

And then they were gone, and the Lady Dajik slowly rose to her feet, managing to stand proud despite her impairment. After all, it wasn't all that different from the lower city of Metru Nui. Her smoke branched out, searching for any that would be observing her plight. Her hands sharpened in a warning clearer than words to not say a word.

• Upvote 1

IC: Dex sighed. It was obvious he was going to have to either use something of his own to show this Captain he was serious, or own up to the fact that his bravado was naught but hot air. He silently reached up and removed one chain from his body, whispering to it. One finger trailed along it, leaving a green glow in its wake. As his hand removed itself from the chain, the links began to rustle and twist. Shortly, they sat up, rather like a charmer's cobra, and waved back and forth in his palm. One link to form the head focused on Miril, and a small clanking made a "hissing" noise.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun