BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Minami

Minami took a disk to the Kanohi mask.

Minami fell over.

Minami said ow.

Mini was unsure if her mask was damaged or not.

Minami tried to get up, but was seeing too many stars.

Minami wondered if she should take a nap.

Minami wasn't thinking straight.

Minami passed out.

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

Dayeth laughed. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly's visor flickered for a moment, and her frown furthered. "So... that's why you fired off a shot... before the attack?" Elly asked, as she went through the security camera footage from the start of the fight.

-==GEM OF SHAPESHIFTING==-

Luckily for Kale, the rest of the way wasn't that bad, and the tunnel's exit was even open!

IC: Snarl - Training Sector.

He tried to get up, but couldn't breathe properly. He let out a mournful whine, the only thing alleviating his current state of agony being the knowledge that Dajik was getting exactly what she deserved....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kale Ironshaper- Gem Tunnel

IC: Kale exited the tunnel, slowing down and stopped several yards away as his mask deactivated. A wide grin was on his face as he performed a celebratory spin, the hand clenching the gem held above his head. He was practically glowing as he left the area to go find one of the staff.

Might as well try the training sector first. I hear that the Enforcer likes that spot.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Training Sector

Seeing that The Enforcer had arrived and now had the situation under control, Tarsus once again grabbed Executioner and began smashing through dummies at an alarming rate.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Lefia:

Lefia was very interested when who she assumed to be the Enforcer showed up. She also felt her psiblade vanish. Her Charisma was not accessable. Who did it think it was, this Enforcer?

IC Feraz:

Feraz quickly made his way to the Knowledge Sector. To his delight, there were computers. Walking over to a workstation(When he could use them, he greatly preferred them to tablets), he turned it on. Ew. This OS was nearly as bad as Pehkuisoft's OSes. Disgusted, he got up and went off to find the Host. He wondered if he would be allowed to connect FIDAT to the system, and if he couldn't he was going to complain about the OS.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Omega

"You were being legitimate." Omega finally realized. She HAD cared about him. He tossed her the necklace, and looked at the ground in shame. He was SUCH an idiot.

IC Kat:

I caught the necklace, stringing it around my neck.

"Of course I was... Lying to you wouldn't have gained me anything."

IC(Kalatin): "Everything I just said is true." Kalatin said. "It is in my interest to find out whether you have an alliance with the tournament organizers. If you indeed have such an allaince, that does not bother me too much. I just wanted to know if it existed."

He paused to collect his thoughts. "I observed your Arena battles. The dragon was hit by the Enforcer just as you were about kill him, and the convenient mist rolled in right when you could use some cover. It is possible that my interpretation could be wrong, though." He allowed himself to raise two tentacles in a gelatinous shrug.

"In any event, I have no interest in fighting you. Electrical bolts and sword slashes are bad for my complexion. You may see a certain dragon again, however. He wants revenge. Arena revenge."

Kalatin nodded. Everything that he was saying was true. He wasn't that committed to seeing Xara defeated. The dragon's interests were, in his opinion, petty and stupid. Especially when there were Great Beings around. And her reaction to the knowledge would be helpful to Kalatin.

IC: Miras (Hallways)

The beginnings of a smirk play around the edges of my mouth. Overconfident. Arrogant. A powerful ally, albeit one all too likely to get himself killed.

"Good. I will contact the others."

I start moving past the other Makuta.

"If you want some sort of passive rebellion for now, the arena is the perfect place. Simply refuse to fight."

With that, I leave.

IC: Arkie (Commercial)

I wave at Ravyn from my seat, slice of cake in hand.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Omega

"His name was Epsilon. He was always better than me in every way imaginable. He used to taunt me and make me feel bad about being me. So, eventually, I struck out. Nearly killed him in fact. I left him knocked out. Soon enough, he got me back, by breaking my legs. That's why when Exxan broke my legs I was in such pain. I was reliving that memory. He broke them to a point where they were bent so bad they were almost unrecognizable. He just laughed at me, and left me there. I nearly died. If it weren't for Recoil, I'd be dead even sooner. I always wanted to be better, so I trained for when he eventually got to the school. Of course, he never did." 

IC: Dartakh (Commercial Sector | With Ravyn)

He sighed. "Very well then, I won't be taking the risk again yet, so I'll probably be drinking some lackluster water. And what's this pizza? Is it any good? Better have some meat in it." He noticed a white Toa woman waving and looking at them. "You know her?" he asked Ravyn and gestured towards her.

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Knowledge Sector | With Dayeth, Turbo Vixen and Minami)

She gasped when Turbo threw a disk at the woman and immediately knelt beside her. "What did you just do?" she asked the Slizer with an angry tone and tried to shake Minami awake.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Severain

"Farewell." Severain said as Miras departed.

Refuse to fight? In doing so, you'd be open to getting yourself killed in the arena...I'm not too sure about this plan...

Thinking about Miras's offer for an Alliance, Severain started heading towards the Commercial sector.

OOC

Severain open for Interaction again.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Lady Dajik - Training Sector

She scoffed at that. "You imagine I would let that mutt near me again? The dog is obviously diseased, and such things are best kept at a safe distance."

-==IC: Elly==-

"It's not your call as to what it is." Elly said sharply, and shook her head. "I suspect it's better than you, anyway." Elly stated, and turned, as the medbay team showed up, and began to take the two combatants away for treatment. Elly was about to head back, when she noticed Kale show up and look around. ... Another person?

• Upvote 1

Kale Ironshaper- Training Sector

IC: Ah, there he...she...it...whatever it is.

Seeing the quizzical she was sending his way Kale held up his new gem, the light reflecting off the gleaming sides and giving it a life of it's own. Walking up to the rather imposing being he held out the gemstone.

"I've heard that we are supposed to show these to one of the staff once they were found."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

She was fading fast. Virse had long since given up on eating and was now trying in vain to keep her head up. 

Her eyes snapped back open at Buzzz's words, and she looked around to what he was pointing at. It was... huge, with a body like a Rock Steed, but four arms. Its red and yellow carapace shone in the sector's lights. It didn't seem like a creature she had seen before... but what here did?

She turned back to him and wearily shook her head.

IC: Lady Dajik - Training Sector

Her vision was slowly returning, just enough to see the fierce look on the Enforcer's face. The Lady Dajik was unfazed. She had stared down many a warlord, and then made them plead for their lives. Despite all of their unusual powers, this Enforcer was nothing to her. How dare they insult a Lady of Metru Nui in such a manner! Her great patience could only bear such insolence for so long...

A small bevy of nurses appeared to treat her wounds, but the Lady Dajik threw them off. "I can walk on my own," she snapped. She marched out and towards the hospital, her burning eyes watching the Enforcer the whole way.

IC: Sesdec - Knowledge Sector

His eyes soon began to wander over the walls of the Library in search of a better topic. There was little he could say of his home, and it was best left alone.

At last, his gaze settled upon a large screen, a countdown towards the next round of the tournament. This proclamation prominently displayed the words "Mech Round." Sesdec looked at them curiously. "W-what does that mean?" he inquired, gesturing to the sign.

IC: Vinra
Skritch scratch skritch. The sound of a pencil scraping against paper was less than pleasant to Vinra’s ears. But she had to do this. She had to have some way of not getting taken out by an unseen foe.

Skritch scratch skritch scratch. A Kanohi. A Mask of Power would help, especially the one she had in mind. The Rode. A rare, sought after mask, capable of seeing through lies and deception. But she couldn’t see behind herself. Just hooking it up to an all-around viewing system would fix that. Vinra sketched down plans and ideas for such a device, a device that would let her see whatever came after her.

Scratch skritch scratch. What else? There was no point in carrying over her hacking prowess if she was in the mech, there would be no easy way to do so. She tapped the utensil a few times, before a thought jumped into her head.

Punching was good. Guns were good. Why not put them together? What could withstand that force?

Scratch scratch skritch. And, obviously, if she was to go with something needing CQC, high maneuverability and speed would be the best option. She made special note of this, to make the mech as fast, strong, and agile as possible utilizing small jet boosters. The only thing that could outspeed her would be a Kakama, and even they wouldn’t be able to outmaneuver her. A smile crept across her face as she began designing the physicality of the mech. A small cockpit, no need for control sticks, as a neural interface was the best option. Direct control. No in-betweens, misinputs, or anything. A protosteel frame, laced with energy conduits and covered in artificial protosteel muscles.

Skriiiiiiiitch. She was done. One final line drawn, and the design was finished. Vinra stood, walked to the counter, and turned in the papers.
It was going to be fun using that mech.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC Belitun - Knowledge Sector

"This facility's owners have offered to construct single-person vehicles for the contestants that desire one," she glided to a close by portion of shelf, scanning for a book or two. Satisfied with the results, she brought them back to Sesdec. Inside were many hundreds of pages of diagrams, treatise and discussion of mecha in all their forms. "This is but one example, the world these books are from seemed to gravitate towards humanoid vehicles, where the pilot controls the machine as an extension of their own body, but, many other forms are viable. Flying machines, imitations of rahi and even more esoteric designs."

IC Langmuir - Commercial Sector

"The owner of this stall sure enjoys taking his dam-" My words to cut off by a none too distant conversation. I immediately recognize the lower tones of Dartakh and turn to observe him.

No way...

...but close to it

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

She nodded and stood. "I haven't slept since..." she thought back through the tournament, and then... before that. It already seemed so long ago that she was wandering the deserts of Bara Magna, and even longer since she last slept. "...I don't know," she mumbled through a yawn.

"I'm going to... find a bed. You just... finish eating... and get yourself cleaned up." A small part of her worried for him, all alone without someone to watch him, but he should be fine in here... she was too tired to try to imagine what could possibly go wrong. She just staggered off towards the Comfort Sector, hoping to get some sleep before the next round began. The countdown was already starting.

IC: Sesdec - Knowledge Sector

He eagerly took the book and flipped through the pages at a dizzying rate, absorbing each and every design. Many appeared to be huge, walking tanks, or quick vehicles, or some that resembled something he had only imagined in his strangest novels. But none of them quite seemed befitting a hero. They were huge, ungainly machines, built to destroy. Perhaps... something different would guide him through this strange Arena. What it could be, he had yet to discover.

He snapped the book close and looked back up to the two. "W-w-where c-can I investigate this of-fer?"