BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC Langmuir - Arena

The two seemed to preoccupied with their dual to care about little old me, taking advantage of this fact, I let my previous three swords dissipate into elemental energy, reforming them behind me and firing them at the large humanoid machine's head.

As this is happening, I move in on the reptile, sending another slice at it's injured head and a punishing "kick" of repulsion at it's limb nearest to me for good measure.

...but close to it

IC: Virse - Arena

She fell silent, the implications of his words slowly sinking in. Why was it when she was rash and trusting, things went horribly wrong, and when she was overly cautious, she offended the Great Creators? Nothing seemed to work as planned since she arrived in this tournament.

My... mech is built in honor of the Great Beings, to fight in their glorious name, she explained reverently. The design is taken from an ancient relic discovered by my fellow Toa and used in the war with the Glatorian peoples until its destruction. I apologize if my mimicry... or insolence offends you.

IC: Sesdec - Arena

The Polyhydra washed away through the debris, trailing flames from the grenades which had activated far too close to its fragile skin. It soon came to a doorway in a nearly-intact structure and sculpted itself to fit inside. The narrow passage would be difficult to traverse in a less agile construct.

Once inside and out of sight, the Polyhydra folded in on itself, shrinking into a solid crumpled ball of paper. The inevitable explosive projectiles that would be coming would be of little consequence to this powerful shield, though 'twould force his foe to fight in more even terms.

Ic Kat:

Not this time.

I dug in, using my superior weight and leverage to drive my fists with Drills a blur ever deeper into the torso. This thing had taken Strikes to the head and shrugged them off well enough. The pilot was somewhere in the chest.

And I aimed to get to him.

As I pushed down to carve a hole, Three more swords struck me, one taking out a visual sensor, limiting my range of vision on my left side.

I was glad this thing didn't have pain sensors in it.

Since I was right up on the Clockodile, I took another Pulse shot at his head.

IC: Terry Terrix (Steampunk Clockodile) - Arena.

Two more strike to the head - visual sensors still mostly intact. Hull integrity was slowly going down as the drill fists of the enemy mech pounded on the thick armour plating of the torso. One of the back legs had just taken a hit from something else.

Surrender? "Yeah, nah." He made the tail swing out again, angling it so that the ridged upper edge was what hit the leg. Surely after being chomped on by the Clock's shredding teeth and taking a few hits from the tail, it had to be near breaking point....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Commercial Sector

Ravyn simply closed his eyes and shook his head.

"Should've known it wouldn't have been that easy," he mumbled before turning back towards Arkie. "Fairly neutral as far as dreams go. You just missed Forger, by the way."

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

Having fallen asleep on the couch she was on, Amorigiahna was completely unaware that her affinity for Fire had long since dissipated...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: "I'm gonna miss my crab." A Toa of Sonics muttered in the lobby-esque room, about three yards from a couch that happened to be near a trio of cute girls, rocking back and forth on his recently claimed Throne of Cush.

For an alien world that had swallowed him out of the blue one night under his group's noses, he found himself in a surprisingly comfy situation. Ever-trustworthy Boomstick propped against his shoulder, in a rocking chair that he felt like simply sinking straight into, and his scarf? A powerful combination, to say the least. He felt like falling right back asleep here...

Nah. Mars'd rip my throat out with her teeth if I didn't do something about this besides chill. How aboooooout...

His eyes flitted back up to that couch. 

How about make some friends?

One Kualsi-powered jump to a new seating place and a nanosecond later...

"Hi. You guys new here too?"

Smooth as butter, Kell. Who else purely oozed ease like you did? Just owned that couch like you were always there.

Please don't freak out

OOC: Des and Company

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC Kat:

Unfortunately for Terry, I was simply too far forward, out of reach for his tail to hit me this time. 

My drills screeched as they chewed through the thick armor, and as his tail tried to lash out at me, I took the opportunity to blast it with the Pulse Cannon.

"You are a tough bugger, aren't you?" I said through gritted teeth, as I snapped a kick out left to where I estimated my other opponent to be. 

IC: The Puppetmaster (Baterra Nui) - Arena.

Interesting, he mused, I'm not offended, it's a most ingenious replication you've made here. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh...

The sandstorm began to slow, and then collapse around the pair. The Wrath's ungainly limbs bent in an attempted respectful motion.

I am Toa Virse, Servant of Heremus, and this is Heremus' Wrath, constructed from what I recall of the powerful creation of your fellows. A sight as magnificent as this does not leave one so easily.

Edited by Click

"Ah, Heremus," The Puppetmaster mused out loud, breaking off the mental connection, "I knew him well." He decided not to mention that in his world, the two of them had been bitter rivals. 

The Wrath straightened, and Virse replied aloud in turn, "It would be an honor to fight beside one of the Great Creators. Heremus' Wrath is equipped with the shield you have seen, as well as a plasma cannon and a gift of self-repair... but surely you knew that already..." She cringed within the armor. She had never imagined she would meet even a Great Being in this place, let alone two. Conduct was not her strong suit.

IC Langmuir - Fighting Terry and Kat

Still no counterattack?

"Sh-" I have to pull off a quick dodge as a massive leg lashes out towards me, though, it was more surprising than dangerous.

With a flick of my wrist, the blades embedded in the larger, bipedal machine begin to spin and twist, their aim to wrench apart armor, electronics or perhaps injure the pilot.

My other hand is held like a knife, shaping a lance like field of repulsion.

Thrust.

If the attack connects, the directionality of the field will be switched from "stab" to "explode."

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

"Let's go hunting, then," he said coldly, deciding not to discuss the capabilities of his own exo unless asked. 

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena.

The pulse cannon pounded the armoured tail, slamming it into the sand. But then she kicked out at the other opponent, and he saw his chance. The Clockodile flailed around, limbs lashing out at the other leg, steam hissing from its open maw, all in an attempt to knock the now off-balance mech completely off its feet. 

Just a little longer..... tick-tick-tick.....

IC(fishers): As the Polyhydra got into a defensive position, fishers dropped altitude to follow it.

Nerves jangling, fishers fired her cannon not at the paper filling the ruin in front of her but at the ruin's roof, hoping to bring the thing down on the mech inside. Its shields would likely withstand the collapse, but having the roof down would allow her machine entrance and assualt from the air.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Xaeraz jogged through the hallways, enjoying the satisfaction of being able to run without hearing gears grinding. He laughed to himself, finally having a body he wouldn't have to constantly oil and maintain to keep it from locking up and sending him face-first into the floor. He slowed once, to ask a vortixx staff member where the Queen's Quest had ended up ("I was the head who came back with them."). Eventually, he found his way to the med bay they were in, and burst in.

"There you all are," he said, with a half-joking tone to his voice. "We made it!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Kat:

And so I fell....

Right atop Clockodile.

Now trapped beneath me, I wrapped my arms around it, and really poured on the Fear and pressure, squeezing for all the machine was worth.

Which was a lot. Steltian Underclass are known for their great strength, and this was easily twice the size of even the largest of them.

IC Velix - Breaking Thunder:

Obtaining only marginal amounts of Speed from the mostly-massless Fragmantation bursts, Velix barely dodged several blasts, before circling around to the back of Xara's mech as he prepared to deactivate the force-field and activate the railgun.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Vinra

She did it. She managed to actually get away from the two combatants, and managed to hide behind the rubble again. Instead of completely covering herself, though, she propped a mech arm up.

I wonder...

Glowing blue energy began to form around the gauntlet for a few seconds. Vinra smirked inside the mech. What better way to take out some combatants than this? The energy shot off at a remarkable rate, towards the mech which was trying to get behind the other mech. If this worked, she could either kill it, or at least deal a decent amount of damage. Either was a good outcome.

OOC: To clear any confusion, here's a diagram. Size isn't to scale.

dea2e63aef1e91972db8b0c932bbc67f.png

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

She nodded, and the controls shifted to follow the Great Being's creation. She kept a wary eye on the Wrath's sensors for any sign of enemy movement.

The roof above shuddered under the onslaught, and then the crumbling supports could bear it no longer, and the structure caved in upon the Polyhydra. All that could be seen from the outside was a fresh mound of rubble remaining entirely motionless.

Just a little closer...

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

She almost made it to the door, just waiting on the Queen to stop her. As it turned out, she didn't need to. A massive being suddenly stood in the doorway, and Kopen staggered back to make room as he strode inside. Her joints clicked furiously as she searched for any way to identify him. He was tall, well-proportioned, and smoothly armored. His gait was smooth and soundless. His hands were... well, there, and normally shaped. It couldn't be...

And then he spoke, and Kopen couldn't help the grin that nearly split her mask. She charged forward and wrapped her arms around him as high as they could reach. "You're okay..." she choked out, trying and failing to sound cool and collected.

• Upvote 3

IC: Xaeraz laughed and gently pried Kopen from his legs, kneeling down to put himself at a much better height for the ta-matoran to handle. He pulled her close and gave her a hug of his own, glad that she was still in one piece after her incident with the Queen.

"Actually, I'm not," he said, levity creeping into his reply. "I'm better. Engineering hooked me up with a better body than I could have ever made on my own. My mask works again and everything!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

He started walking, listening and watching intently for other fighters.

IC: Xara (Tonitrui) - Arena. 

The other mech was moving around behind me, so I twisted around, kicking off the ground and raising both arms to fend off whatever attacks he was no doubt preparing to send my way. 

The problem with Kat's plan was the size and shape of her mech. Being of a Steltian underclass, it possessed very wide shoulders, big hands, but comparatively short arms, making it difficult for those arms to entirely encircle the Clockodile's waist torso - which was built to comfortably accommodate a certain large tread-legged Toa.

This was made even more difficult when Terry - driven half-mad by Kat's fear powers and wanting nothing more than to get this karzing monstrosity off of him - desperately punched at all the buttons in sight, managing to power up the camouflage system. This caused the external armour plates that were still intact to shape themselves to resemble bulky chunks of rock that jutted up against the krekkamech, making things much harder for it to hold onto him.

And finally, at long last.... tick-tick-tick.... the clock stopped ticking.

Time distortion unit activated, Terry's Clockodile lashed out with everything it had in a burst of speed that would make a Kakama envious, flailing and squirming and bucking. The tail swung wildly, trying to hammer at the legs of the mech straddling him. The head reared back, trying to slam against the head of Fear Itself. The legs writhed, digging at the sand, dragging the Clock forwards. 

If this didn't throw the enemy mech off of him, he wasn't sure what would. 

Edited by Locus

IC:

"Uhhhh...yo," Des greeted Rick James the newcomer with a confused but casual three-finger salute. "You a new arrival, too? Looks like we're building up a whole club of us!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

At the instant of materialization, another action began, and ended, almost as quickly as Kellin arrived. Maodun, previously held loosely in the red-armored ProtoToa's hand, brought its point up, held by the ancient warrior in a prepared, though not hostile, stance. Green eyes panned within the span of a single breath, following the identical swivel of the head within which they resided, to lock on to the De-Toa that had suddenly appeared within their midst. Once the sight and sound processed, however, her stance relaxed almost instantly. Maodun's point was pressed into the ground, the ProtoToa's own hands resting on its crossguard.

"Yes, we are all recent arrivals, contestants, in this tournament. Might I inquire as to your name, Toa of the Sound?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(fishers): It was clear from the shape of the rubble that the thing wasn't crushed. A vision brust forth in her nervousness, the paper unfolding, the mech brusting forth and hurling material at Dr. Bundy...No.

At least, it wasn't worth the assumption. Instead, the fisherwoman triggered her one remaining grenade launcher, aiming it straight toward where she saw the mech eariler, and pulled the firing mechanism. It was deadly quiet as the grenade landed and fishers pulled back on the levers, backing the craft away. Okay, I'm out of range, I think. I hope.

Edited by fishers64

IC Kat:

Hot , if this was what mech rounds were like, I wasn't sure I wanted any part of this any longer.

Had to hand it to the guy though, he'd made something rough and tumble, and it worked well, despite it's strange abilities.

What's that? what happened when he was bucking and flailing?

well, I activated the Physics Shield on my left, making any attack from that side rebound, and held on as best I could. I'd seen the strange and frightening speed it possessed when that noise stopped, and clamped down as best I could, despite being jabbed in the gut and chest.

As for my head, it has a blunt and wide nose, able to shrug off impact relatively well. That said, It still knocked the head around a bit, and I dug the wide feet into the sand, as the thing flailed madly.

The tail scored a few hits against my damaged right leg, but at this point, my leg wasn't important.

My arms were.

And I squeezed them.

IC:

"It's Kellin!" Des chirped, with a casual brush through the magnificent open book of the Toa's mind. "He's a newly-minted Toa from Mata Nui and he's checking all of us out. Hey Kellin, I'm Des. That's Aeila. This is Lexa. She's got a pointy head, but try not to joke her about it, she's cool."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: They didn't freak out!

Well... the cute Menti didn't.

Close enough for Kellin, who grinned and took a moment to bask in the radiance of this small victory. Man, he was good.

"A club, huh? That I could get behind. Been missing the team dynamic I lost ever since I woke up here." he responded, eyeing the Toa-looking lady with disguised wariness. Lightening up in turn as she herself did, he lazily extended a hand from his slouched position. "I--"

"It's Kellin!" Des chirped, with a casual brush through the magnificent open book of the Toa's mind. "He's a newly-minted Toa from Mata Nui and he's checking all of us out. Hey Kellin, I'm Des. That's Aeila. This is Lexa. She's got a pointy head, but try not to joke her about it, she's cool."

WHAT

STAY CALM K STAY CALM SHE'S A MENTI

YOU'VE TRAINED FOR THIS

"Right on the money, Des." he said somewhat flatly, unfortunately slapped right out of his mojo as if Mars herself had done it. "Kellin Santos. Pleasure to meet you all. I see you're a Willhammer." a brief flash of a glare went Des's way, out of annoyance as opposed to anger. Hard to get mad at her, unfortunately.

"So, what's up?"

helo frens

IC: Riss looked up at the B Side above her and laughed, giddy with joy about her mech looking so perfectly like the cover art. She clambered into the armored chest of the machine, attached the neural interface to her head, and powered up the musical machine. The door sealed, the Bass Cannon sprang to free floating attention, and her Stratoaxer found its way over one shoulder.

"Well, Sunburst," She said to herself, "It's time to rock and roll."

IC: Sudrec

The rush had died down. No targets had been sighted...

"Setting drive mode to quadrupedal motion."

"Affirmative."

Just then, he spotted an enemy mech -

"Setting drive mode to combat-walk. Releasing trigger lock. Setting combat mode to shoot."

Mech rises to its feet. Rifle is raised...

Wait.

Familiar shape.[/color]

... Calling?

Rifle is lowered slightly.

... If this is what who he thought it was, then... She might honor the truce they had last round...

"... Activating loudspeakers. Setting communication mode to voice. Broadcast all vocalizations, beginning now."

"Riss? It's Sudrec. From last round... You wanna team up?"

IC:

"If it makes you feel any better, I was locked in a tower for like a gazillion years. I don't get checked out. It would be almost flattering if I wasn't so terrified!" Des said, trying to encourage the Toa of Sonics.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Little else, it would seem, other than our own arrival." The ProtoToa answered, returning Maodun to her back in a single move, and transitioning into the same gesture of greeting she had given both of Kellin's predecessors. "As Lady Desdemona noted, I am Aeila Teumessia, the first of my name. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Toa Kellin Santos of the Sound."

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Uh"

"Y-You're welcome?"

Still cute. Wait she can--

######

MOVING ON

"Kellin Santos 'of the Sound', huh? I like that. Makes me sound all elite and dangerous. think I might keep that one. Nice to meetcha, Aelia. Interesting armor design you've got there! What's up there?"

Edited by Tsumugu Kinagise

helo frens

Something bounced around the rubble surrounding him. It was soon followed by an ear-ringing blast that threw debris into the air. The once perfect, alabaster shell of the Polyhydra, now blackened by ash, was revealed. Sesdec could clearly see out of the ruins and to his foe, still lingering in the air a short distance away.

His opponent seemed to have no intentions of nearing. Perhaps he would have to draw nearer to her. The Polyhydra burst from the rubble and slithered forth, a large shield leading the way for its many undulating limbs. Just behind it, the forms quivered, preparing a series of blades for a counter attack.

IC:

"My armor?" Aeila cocked her head faintly, as if the question had not occurred to her, before she glanced briefly down at her own form. "It is merely the design and equipment I was granted. I have made few alterations over its years of service. It remains largely unaltered from the day I obtained it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Alright, you win!" the Clockodile went limp, "You can let me go now." 

IC Langmuir - Fighting Terry and Kat

Still no counterattack?

"Sh-" I have to pull off a quick dodge as a massive leg lashes out towards me, though, it was more surprising than dangerous.

With a flick of my wrist, the blades embedded in the larger, bipedal machine begin to spin and twist, their aim to wrench apart armor, electronics or perhaps injure the pilot.

My other hand is held like a knife, shaping a lance like field of repulsion.

Thrust.

If the attack connects, the directionality of the field will be switched from "stab" to "explode."

OOC

retweeting

• Upvote 1

...but close to it