BIONICLE MAFIA XXXV AND THE GOLDEN HEIST

Voltex

Are you being funny our is that ture?

You make it sound like these two things are somehow mutually exclusive. 

But in fact, the truth can be quite funny indeed. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I hate it that I'm stuck on mobile.

I'd like everyone to know that any votes for Dragonstar in future rounds will count triple and be considered extras on top of any other votes, because we all know that people who ruin multi-hangs don't deserve to live in Mafia

Also, I really hope you all enjoyed your bandwagons because if you thought I was done messing with voting, THINK AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA

That's what I tried quoting for my question. Edited by ToaTimeLord
  • Upvote 2

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

i'm replacing dragonstar with ghrinch

at least dragonstar can be bothered to type in english

Pretty sure you would have switched that if I said anything

i like to think i can put up with a certain amount of "stuff" but buddy if you can't type in english on a site where you're supposed to type in english then imma lynch you, no regrets

• Upvote 7

i like to think i can put up with a certain amount of "stuff" but buddy if you can't type in english on a site where you're supposed to type in english then imma lynch you, no regrets

Fair enough, let me know when you use punctuation.

punctuation has no place here fool

• Upvote 2

His bf(f) Tyler doesn't use punctuation so expect none here

• Upvote 4

...but close to it

why use punctuation when you can be lazy

• Upvote 5

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

punctuation has no place here fool

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Edited by Spooky ToaD
  • Upvote 3
I'm just ToaD

>lynching a confirmed innocent

In what way, exactly, are you confirmed innocent

- :burnmad:

In mafia, everybody is innocent. And when everyone's innocent, then no one is innocent, and thus everyone is guilty. So vote for as many mass hanging as possible. (I'm paraphrasing a Pixar movie, so it must be true!)

:music:

• Upvote 3

>lynching a confirmed innocent

In what way, exactly, are you confirmed innocent

- :burnmad:

In mafia, everybody is innocent. And when everyone's innocent, then no one is innocent, and thus everyone is guilty. So vote for as many mass hanging as possible. (I'm paraphrasing a Pixar movie, so it must be true!)

:music:

You could have stuck with the stephen king reference

• Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

Folder\\Scene_02\\File||Onaku

Last Modified: 11/08/16, 8:32

Onaku was minding his business (having already performed the solemn duty of voting almost as soon as the suspect list and list of innocence for the previous night’s crimes became available) in his home when there was a knock on the door.

knock-knock

“Oh, wonderful,” he muttered to himself, locking all of his secret plots in his safe and shoving it into his trash compactor. “A bloody twist is going to get me killed. I was gonna be game changing, too.”

He opened the door, sighing with resignation.

“Hello,” the figure in the door said, looming over him. “I’m afraid that I need Mr. Americana to… stay with us a little longer, as it is. As such, you shall take his place.”

“What about, like, Luroka? He’s already dying.”

“Exactly. Worthless.”

Onaku shrugged. “Fine.”

He slammed the door in the being’s face.

It was the opposite of fine.

Below his home, the trash compactor was ejected into another dimension, where it was turned to ash, rendering Onaku’s secret plots inaccessible to any who might have wished to profit from them (not that anybody could… seeing as Onaku needed to be alive for them to work).

Still facing the door, trembling with sheer rage, Onaku swore. “FU-”

Folder\\Scene_02\\File||Lynching

Last Modified: 11/08/16, 11:49

The city cried out for blood – for Luroka’s blood, and for Americana’s.

Voltex, as the city’s executioner, was known to be off-limits to all would-be killers and criminals, else the entire structure of Metru-Nui collapse around its paper-thin foundations.

“Luroka, you have been found guilty of murder by popular theory,” he said, the scene being broadcast across all of Metru-Nui. “Before your life ends, do you have any last words, or a final request?”

Luroka shook his head. “No requests, except that maybe, in the future, people try not to blindly bandwagon. It’s rather frustrating.”

“I can understand that,” Voltex replied, because he did understand, just a little too perfectly. “Don’t worry. Your last request will be upheld – it’s unfortunate for you, since it’s a little too late, but we finally got those voting reforms passed.”

Luroka smirked. “Excellent. Then I can die happy, knowing that the sheep will either get their act together or prove their utter ineptitude.”

With his last words said and his final request made, Luroka – for once – made his way to the lynching platform with dignity.

Once Luroka had stopped twitching, Americana was called forth. Voltex frowned at the sight of him, for there was something off about Americana, but after a moment’s inspection the executioner shrugged, deciding not to bother himself. Perhaps Americana was simply having an off-day (which was entirely fair, seeing as he was about to die).

“Americana, you have been found guilty of murder by popular theory,” he said. “Before your life ends, do you have any last words, or a final request?”

“Yeah,” Americana growled, in a voice that sounded a lot like Onaku. “My last request is that I not be betrayed. My last words are-”

Conveniently, the broadcast cut out before too many curse words could be forced past the filter. When the feed returned, it was to an image of Onaku dangling by his neck from a rope.

“I should’ve known somebody would try to keep Americana alive,” Voltex was muttering. “Sonofa-”

The broadcast cut out again.

ROLES HAVE 48 HOURS TO PM FOR NIGHT 2.

>If Turaga Dume is not active this night, they will be removed and a new Turaga will be selected from the surviving players. If the new Turaga ends up also being a Piraka… well, don’t say I didn’t give you fair warning!

>If both Lhikan and Tuyet somehow agree to a truce for this night, they should keep in mind that unless one of them kills the other, neither of them can win.

>If you want to learn player roles after people die, they are in the first post; due to the various secret abilities in the game, I will go over each role and what they’re capable of after the game ends.

>Yes, there are more voting twists to come... and I can't wait to watch you all burn.

NIGHT 2 BEGINS NOW!

What a interesting development.

Quick question

Do only secret roles have twist in them or can anyone be given a twist?

Wow, nice subtlety you got going there pal.

Also, is the rest of this game going to be cut-off expletive, or what

not all of it, only the good parts

Yes, there are more voting twists to come... and I can't wait to watch you all burn.

Bring it on.  :P

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I kinda have been busy this week. sorry.

(Yay this month is so busy)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Writing Night 02 scene now. Any role PMs received after this post for Night 02 will not have any effect.

Necessary decisions not finalized by roles will be made according to latest suggestion if possible, or by RNG if not. Roles that remained inactive will find themselves... regretting their inactivity soon enough.

-

In the meantime, please don't forget that Mr. Fuse is scheduled to visit in about twelve hours.*

*I put this asterisk here just to make you all think I had something else that was actually important to say.

• Upvote 3