As a note, here is what I assume:

1. Burnmad and Quin were leaving, so they will be in Vulcanus (as will Pahrak, who is still imprisoned there)
  2. FF, and Smoke Monster were leaving, so they will be in Iconox
  3. Jungle players will remain at Tesara, as will Terrorsaur
  4. Toru and Voltex will head to the lab.
  5. Onaku and ShadowVezon will remain in Roxtus
Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

• Burnmad and Quin were leaving, so they will be in Vulcanus (as will Pahrak, who is still imprisoned there)
  • Toru, Voltex, FF, and Smoke Monster were leaving, so they will be in Iconox
  • Jungle players will remain at Tesara, as will Terrorsaur
  • Onaku and ShadowVezon will remain in Roxtus
Sounds fair.

I hope Scodonius is okay. I quite liked that lad.

1. Burnmad and Quin were leaving, so they will be in Vulcanus (as will Pahrak, who is still imprisoned there)
  2. Toru, Voltex, FF, and Smoke Monster were leaving, so they will be in Iconox
  3. Jungle players will remain at Tesara, as will Terrorsaur
  4. Onaku and ShadowVezon will remain in Roxtus

I had actually planned to direct Toru and I to Tajun, so that we could pick up Ehrye, as well as Ionia if she still lived... or if she didn't, to at least search her lab for anything that might be useful.

If Toru agrees, perhaps we could be in the lab?

IC: Toru

"No! In fact, I don't think I'll ever sleep again. Now climb aboard." Regaining control of his mind, the Ice Glatorian mounts his vehicle.

OOC: Mostly irrelevant, but will BZPGOT S3 or BZP's Mata Nui come first?

Mata-Nui is up first. Onaku and I are still putting the finishing touches on S3's setting, structure, and plots. Mata-Nui running first will give us plenty of time to do so, which is good, because I intend to give every player in S3 their own unique storylines that they can play through.

Lets see... General. Prophet. Miner. Master tactician. Monster slayer. What else should I add to my resume?

Oh, I know.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Lets see... General. Prophet. Miner. Master tactician. Monster slayer. What else should I add to my resume?

Oh, I know.

I will most likely hug everyone in team Jungle. Make Hyethut's religion the official religion of Tesara because in TL's eyes it look like Hyethut was protected by some other power.

Also find me a tech priest for some new arms.

Wait... did I just survive one of these games? Did I seriously outlive Nato?

I'm happy!

Also I kept the Jungle faction alive with all active members.

Guess who's not the Jungle destroyer anymore!

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara
  • Upvote 2

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Oh, I know.

I will most likely hug everyone in team Jungle. Make Hyethut's religion the official religion of Tesara because in TL's eyes it look like Hyethut was protected by some other power.

Also find me a tech priest for some new arms.

Wait... did I just survive one of these games? Did I seriously outlive Nato?

I'm happy!

Also I kept the Jungle faction alive with all active members.

Guess who's not the Jungle destroyer anymore!

Can I have a hug too? I mean, I did seriously injure your Iron friend but that only made it easier for someone brave like Iaredios to kill Annona.

(And I did respond to your call for help)

Lan will also require a hug, because he was unable to do anything of use this entire episode due to his status as a diplomat and not a fighter.

Lan will also require a hug, because he was unable to do anything of use this entire episode due to his status as a diplomat and not a fighter.

Well we had many broken homes and frightened families, corpses littering the streets of the north and south. Maybe you could have left your hut, taken initiative and said, "here, allow me to help you".

**shrug**

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Well we had many broken homes and frightened families, corpses littering the streets of the north and south. Maybe you could have left your hut, taken initiative and said, "here, allow me to help you".

**shrug**

You're probably right.  I regret my lack of action, but I will make up for it by leading restorations in the epilogue.  TimeLord, put me in charge of that.

As soon as I find a tech priest I shall hug all that helped Tesara.

Right now here's a hardy nob shake.

Let's hope Tesara will be so quick to forgive you... You are the reason they are even in the state they are in now.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

**shrug**

You're probably right. I regret my lack of action, but I will make up for it by leading restorations in the epilogue. TimeLord, put me in charge of that.

What on earth makes you think Timelord still has any authority?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Probably the fact that we haven't kicked him out yet...?

If he does get exiled or executed, I'll have Andekas put me in charge of restoration.  If not him, then you; and if not you, then me, I guess.

• Upvote 1

I have but one request: bury me in Atero.

Build a monument there, bearing the names of all those who died battling Tuma's tyranny. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Probably the fact that we haven't kicked him out yet...?

If he does get exiled or executed, I'll have Andekas put me in charge of restoration. If not him, then you; and if not you, then me, I guess.

Basically this.

I think I redeem some of my stupidity.

Pretty sure TL was commanding Tesara forces during the battle and they were listening

So there's a solid chunk of Jungle who is still loyal to him

Also this.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

There's a difference between "Oh my gawd! we are all going to die" and "Hey, we survived the battle... why were we forced to fight in the first place?" Survival instinct kind of takes precedence in the middle of battle.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pretty sure TL was commanding Tesara forces during the battle and they were listening

So there's a solid chunk of Jungle who is still loyal to him

Probably because he took charge and war is chaotic. Now that order can be restored, we'll see if that lasts. .

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I want to see RG's reaction to this...he's going to have a lot of stuff to catch up on. =P

Still that ep was nice.

And I do find it kind of funny how the mask kind of managed to be a deus ex machina against a deus ex insanire.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )