Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Well who cares, I mean I'm still hoping

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I guess she would be the element of Muffins.

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Well the villain is like makuta, he has the powers of darkness so Derpy might be the element of light or cheerfullness sice light is happiness and Derpy is rarely sad.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Well guys the rumor is a foony

Not surprised. :P
Well the Derpy and season primes seemed legit but the luna one was nothing but a bad fanfic

Okay, I think I've found a new favourite blog series. Obviously Ask Pinkamena Diane Pie is gonna remain at the top (Those feels man, all those feels) but Ask Jappleack has been delivering just as many feels. I've just caught up and I've been "Wat"ing the whole way through, but there's been one or two fairly heartwarming bits. And it's still running, so take that, APDP!Weird how something like Apple.MOV can be given a slightly deeper plot. Wonder how it's going to leak into Magic.MOV.

Moonstuck. That is all.

Not surprised. :P
Yeah, neither am I... I mean, Derpy. Really. The one time she gets any lines, everything explodes. Making her an Element - out of nowhere, too - would be even worse.
19704_s.gif

Epic job my friend! Gotta say pretty awesome job!

That was great. The Flim Flam Bro's song is easily my favorite and you were spot on. Also, loved that you did the voices for the other Ponies like Pinkie, Applejack, and especially Granny Smith.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Eeyup. You simply have to shoot 'em an email about it and they'll replace it for free, iirc.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I love today's episode!Spolier(I'm on my phone so this is the only way I can warn you about a spolier)Mac spoke(and t wasn't baby talk!), doll is back, rarity kick.

I love today's episode!Spolier(I'm on my phone so this is the only way I can warn you about a spolier)

You can still use spoiler tags on the mobile site.Put them in manually like this:
[spoiler]ENTER SPOILERS HERE[/spoiler]
Use that in the future.
jlovfkk.jpg

Loved all the Sweetie Belle in this episode, plus all the little goodies they put in the columns (The Mare has a naturally pink mane, namedrop for Trixie, Celestia has a cake addiction, etc). Also, it was nice to see the Mane Six having lines in the episodes again, the balance has been a little bit off since "Read It and Weep."

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Oh man, today's episode was fantastic! So many wonderful little gags...

-Diamond Tiara running a newspaper: prelude to hilarity.-Trixie mentioned-Celestia eating picture is priceless-Sweetie Belle flicking Rarity's horn is hilarious-Pinkie has a problem-Rarity freak out is great-Big Mac's line is harsh and really fits the emotion of the moment-Scootaloo really tries to fly with those itty-bitty wings

And much, much more that I can't remember at the moment because I'm overwhelmed by it all. There were moments in here that really reminded me of a lot of fanfic and comic jokes, which is awesome. I doubt the writers have been reading our stuff, I think it more speaks to how good and expansive our stuff is that we manage to incorporate a lot of these ideas.

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

That was a nice episode. Not the best, but it had me entertained the whole time.

Don't make everypony mad.Especially Big Macintosh.

f9Qcky7.png

I am (still) drawing Rainbow Dash.Her neck's a tad too long. Fixing it would mean that I have to redo half the pic, literally.

f9Qcky7.png

Loved the new episode.Between Trixie, Smarty Pants, and all the Sweetie Belle, it was one of the better episodes so far. Plenty of good jokes too. Didn't see Derpy though. Would've loved to hear Gabby Gum's take on that. :P

jlovfkk.jpg

Loved the new episode.Between Trixie, Smarty Pants, and all the Sweetie Belle, it was one of the better episodes so far. Plenty of good jokes too. Didn't see Derpy though. Would've loved to hear Gabby Gum's take on that. :P

Derpy: Mentally challenged or clumsy?

Edited by Rarity

This past episode was amazing. Everyone's already shared the highlights, so I'm just going to bring up two things.1: This episode could have been very cliched. It wasn't.2: I work at a newspaper, and will definitely share the link to this episode with my coworkers next week. They'll (hopefully) get a kick out of it.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I really liked this episode. Is it me or was it less predictable than usual?

That scene with Big Mac's speech... My word that was more powerful than I expected it to be. O.o

I am (still) drawing Rainbow Dash.Her neck's a tad too long. Fixing it would mean that I have to redo half the pic, literally.

I'd either start over or add in her element necklace to distract from that if possible. Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Did anyone else catch the reference to Shakespeare's Julius Caesar? "Et tu, Gabby Gumms!"Also oh goodness all of the fan shoutouts. Trixie, Smarty Pants, Big Mac says something more than one word (gasp shock horror), Celestia eats cake (I'm sure CelestiaxCake has been shipped prior to this, I just know it), Diamond Tiara gets hers (though no Silver Spoon - I feel only sort of bad for the shippers) ... wow. Really good episode.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Did anyone else catch the reference to Shakespeare's Julius Caesar? "Et tu, Gabby Gumms!"

Minor fix there.Somewhat of a comment about the new episode, spoiler'd just in case:

I was surprised in this episode to find out that Scootaloo really can't fly. I know the fandom has been saying this for a long time now, but I thought they were just making stuff up. So when was it revealed that she can't fly?

BZPRPG

I was surprised in this episode to find out that Scootaloo really can't fly. I know the fandom has been saying this for a long time now, but I thought they were just making stuff up. So when was it revealed that she can't fly?

You know, I was surprised about that as well. O.o

Though, I think the fandom guessed it after she buzzed her wings on her scooter? Not sure, though.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing