Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

My guess on Princess Cadence's secret is that

She was the princess that fell in love with the prince in the story in Hearts and Hooves Day. This led to the rise f Discord, who began to rule Equestria from that point on. I mean, Alicorns are supposedly these god-like characters, so they should be able to have a very long life-span.

I haven't been here in a looong time, so apologies if this is already posted, but there's a rather good MLP project on Lego Cuusoo at the moment. It looks as though it clocked up 1000 supporters or more in its first month!http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/11176I'm honestly not sure how the licensing would work (being owned by Hasbro and all), but if this gets to 10 000 and Lego really can get ahold of the rights... good for them!

Part of me would really like to see this happen, but I have to hold myself back practically. Not just because of the liscencing issues, but whether or not LEGO ponies would really be wanted by the community.There's an inordinate amount of bronies out there, but I don't know how many of them are AFOLs or TFOLs, which seem like the primary amount of people participating in Cuusoo. We see pony-related models pop up here and there (mostly mosaics or digital models), but there's no real indication that there's enough of both fandoms to support this project.But this could work. Here and there is some projects getting some good fuel on the site from more niche fandoms (EVE Online and Ghost in the Shell projects are in the top six supported!) Cuusoo followers know about the success story recently that was one of Shaun of the Dead's actors appearing on Conan O'Brien's show, talking about and encouraging people to support a SotD project, and the remaining 8,000 supporters needed for the project were nabbed in a matter of hours. The fact that if the message can be broadcasted strong enough, enough people from all walks of internet can flock down and do something like this gives hope.All this project needs is the right publicity in the right place. Hypotheically, if some of the big-name sites Do NOT mention sites that contain inappropriate content. -B6 could start tooting their horns, we could have this project under the approval process within days, maybe less.And about the liscencing, I guess that hangs on whether or not any of the other lisceneced projects can get approved. As of now, seeing if both LEGO and the film's owners are cool with the Shaun of the Dead set idea is one of the big challenges for Cuusoo at the moment. Edited by Black Six

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

To be honest, I'm really not sure what Cadence's secret might be. The script writers probably aren't going to write anything that might discourage kids from buying the toys, so that pretty much throws most of my theories out the window.On the other hand, the MLP team has surprised me in the past (Flutterage and Pinkamena are prime examples), so maybe it might still be something really juicy...

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I don't have anything by AA, but my pony shirt is the same size etc. as my band shirts. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

So to anyone that has a welovefine shirt, how does the size/fit compare to other brands, like, eh, woot or American Apparel (everyone surely has one of those by now right?)

Pretty much the same, some run small though...

Speaking of which.Hey guys vote for my shirt designs in the contest. I want to win money.

You did the "Three Derp Moon" shirt! I LOVE it!

faber_tahu.jpg

B I O N I C L E

2001-2010

Oh, hey, Magic.MOV is out. Perhaps not as funny as Shed.MOV, but the "Anypony" part raised a few titters.

Speaking of which.Hey guys vote for my shirt designs in the contest. I want to win money.

For free shirts, I will. No, I jest, I jest. But would they be made available for the UK, should they win? :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Well, welovefine does ship internationally.Too bad the shipping and handling fees (to my country) are really expensive for hoodies.$25 shirt and the S&H are $16.95.$49 hoodie and the S&H are $47.95. :S

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I wanted to buy a shirt but I'm too lazy. whatever, oh yea, me and my friend are making an animated comic series called bronies in equestria which is on the fb.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I just bought a two-pack that contains Season 1 Luna and Princess Celestia. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

f9Qcky7.png

New Turnabout Storm. So happy right now. 8D Wob Niar is a crafty mare indeed.

True, especially since she managed to evade Pinkie the entire time (something Rainbow could never do). This mare means serious business. :oLot of new voices this time and I thought most of them were pretty consistent with the actual voice acting. All except Applejack's voice, which seemed a bit too mellow to me.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I may miss the premiere of the Royal Wedding. The Virginia Press Association meeting is this weekend, and whether I can watch the finale depends largely on which seminars I do/don't attend. If I do miss it, you can be sure I'll catch it on unmentionable video site as soon as I can!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I have a wedding to go to (interestingly enough), but I don't think I'll miss the episode. I'll just have to leave immediately after the episodes end.Also, is the finale a two parter?Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

True, especially since she managed to evade Pinkie the entire time (something Rainbow could never do). This mare means serious business. :oLot of new voices this time and I thought most of them were pretty consistent with the actual voice acting. All except Applejack's voice, which seemed a bit too mellow to me.

That's a good point! D=I loved Pinkie in this part. ^^ Especially when she referenced the script. XDI agree about the voices for the most part. Though, Big Mac was a little too hushed (and Applejack... I kinda hope she doesn't make another appearance...)

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Some of you guys talking about a Phoenix Wright/MLP video series? I saw that, took a little notice of it. Not too much though, I wasn't quite interested by it.I found the concept of voice odd, I appreciate them wanting to practice voice talent, but from what I've seen, the Ace Attorney games don't use voice acting, so I find it a little distracting. I'd be fine with the constant "beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep" they normally use, honestly.

Also, the voice of Jaller is voicing Shining Armor!!!! This pleases me!

It's going to be hard watching this thing without thinking of either MoL or Appleoosa, then.This season finale should be epic. Anybody else remember rumours of a Twilight solo song from a couple of months back?

Also, the voice of Jaller is voicing Shining Armor!!!! This pleases me!

It's going to be hard watching this thing without thinking of either MoL or Appleoosa, then.
It's going to be hard for me not to think of Vert Wheeler.Anyway, I know this is kind of late but the royal wedding appearing in the New York Times is amaaaaaaaaazing and awesome.

overlordsukapon.png

I need to catch up, then I can actually join in all this current episode discussion :P

I have quite a bit of respect for Bronies, standing up for what they like and all that jazz. I know what it's like, being a Brony, because I was one for a while, at the start.

We are the bronies. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

I need to catch up, then I can actually join in all this current episode discussion :P

I have quite a bit of respect for Bronies, standing up for what they like and all that jazz. I know what it's like, being a Brony, because I was one for a while, at the start.

We are the bronies. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
He said he was a fan, now he isn't for whatever reason. So s/he's more like Seven of Nine. In terms of backstory, I mean.

I think Cadence is real, but Discord has taken her or Shining Armor's form to usurp the throne from Celestia. When they say "I do" Discord will transform to his original form and wreak havoc as a member of the royal family.

That would be AWESOME.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

I think Cadence is real, but Discord has taken her or Shining Armor's form to usurp the throne from Celestia. When they say "I do" Discord will transform to his original form and wreak havoc as a member of the royal family.

That would be AWESOME.
So M/M shipping would become canon at that point? :PBut seriously, I imagine Discord would make a terrible spouse. Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

After Colbert's shoutout last night, I feel like he may have just discovered Clop.

Yeah, shame. I think ponies would have really been a good thing for American politics. Fluttershy 2012! She's sweetly ask the economy to improve, and even make it some chicken soup, and so it will.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I can't believe the voice of Jaller is Shining Armor. I'm never gonna take him serious at all. EVER.Either way, I was looking at the brony list, and I realized a karp ton of really cool people on BZPower are bronies. Pretty cool, IMO.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

The Royal Wedding two-parter is only two days away. Are you guys going to be doing anything (other than watching it, of course) to celebrate it/mourn the fact that there won't be new episodes for a couple months?Also, anypony here know how I can get ahold of more of the 2012 McPonies? I only have Fluttershy and would like at least three more.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

I can't believe the voice of Jaller is Shining Armor. I'm never gonna take him serious at all. EVER.Either way, I was looking at the brony list, and I realized a karp ton of really cool people on BZPower are bronies. Pretty cool, IMO.

I am pleased, Jaller was my favorite matoran and now my second favorite toa of fire.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

The Royal Wedding two-parter is only two days away. Are you guys going to be doing anything (other than watching it, of course) to celebrate it/mourn the fact that there won't be new episodes for a couple months?Also, anypony here know how I can get ahold of more of the 2012 McPonies? I only have Fluttershy and would like at least three more.

I'm going to be wearing my bridal veil while we watch. :D Just to be dorky. I would just put on my whole wedding dress, but it's too difficult to get into and the train is like a million miles long and blah blah blahAnyway, lots of people will buy up the McDonald's ponies and sell them for reasonable prices on eBay. Looks like they're going for around $4 USD, minus shipping. Make you sure you type something like McDonald's My Little Pony 2012 so you get the right ones. :)