Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Anyway, lots of people will buy up the McDonald's ponies and sell them for reasonable prices on eBay. Looks like they're going for around $4 USD, minus shipping. Make you sure you type something like McDonald's My Little Pony 2012 so you get the right ones. :)

Thanks a bunch! I'll look into it! :)I personally am going to be celebrating the premiere by spending it in one of the live streams, since I don't have anything else to do.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

Missing the livestream right now, all because dinner will be done all too soon. <.<

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I missed it!!! Dang you rehersals!!!! Please tell the episodes are up on the web?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I missed it!!! Dang you rehersals!!!! Please tell the episodes are up on the web?

They should be in a few hours.I watched the livestream together with one of my friends who is also a Brony. All I can say is that this series has entered the next stage of epicness.And now, the second big drought of the seasons begins ...

What!?!??!?!? It's on the web now?! Where?!?!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Has a third season been confirmed yet?

Some people like Tara Strong and Daniel Ingram have already confirmed working on a third season. I'm not sure if there has been an official announcement from Hasbro yet, though.
Ahh k. Good! ;pBut, if that was the final episode of the series, I wouldn't really mind. It would of been an amazing ending. d=And I was wrong about Discord showing up. :(

Still can find it.....this all sucks....

So, episodes were amazing.

Sad to see Discord not showing up, but I guess that's fine. The Changelings were plenty creepy. Absolutely loved all the holes in them. The end was also pretty nice. All the pictures being taken (Spike and Sweetie Belle, Rarity and Fancy Pants) were cute. Also, DJ Pon3 took off her glasses/goggles. Did anyone catch the eye-color?Sad to see Luna not being in there much, but just her appearing was a welcome sight.

Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

rarity was great at the end, pinkie heavy pie is now canon, loved evil and goo cadance, 7th element found and I could see ALOT of Jaller in. Shinning, and new enemies!.

Edited by Zacax

well it kinda feels like it, and it seems like the perfect element for friendship, since you should have love in friendship, love, loyalty, generosity, honest, laughter, kindess and magic makes it all complete! Or it could have been somethin stronger than the elements.

Well there has been rumor of one, itCould be fake since Hasbro has not confirmed it, but hopefully this is, or a new kind of power

So, let me get this straight. The voice of Shining Armor is the Voice of Jaller. Both Shining Armor and Jaller were/are Captain of the Guard. Mind = Blown Anyway....

This episode was probably one of the best of the series. Drama, deception, action, comedy, and great songs to go along with it. The MLP staff said they wanted to end with a bang, this was definitely a bang. I just wanted to thank them all for their gifts they give us every Saturday. Also, the Changeling Queen's name is Chrysalis. She sounded a LOT like Roodaka.

No wonder Bionicle fans love ponies. Also, a new Doctor and his Assitance is up

Wow, what isn't there to say about this episode? We learned a ton about Twilight's childhood, got two awesome songs, witnessed a clone war of epicc proportions, were introduced to a new villain, and saw DJ P0N-3's second canon appearance! :biggrin:So it seems that insanely powerful magic runs in Twilight's family, or at least they have more potential than other unicorns normally do. Also, is it implied by Cadence being Twilight's foalsitter that her family has high standing in Canterlot? Or did Cadence just choose random peasant foals to foalsit?However, I'm not exactly sure what happened in the climax. Did Cadence cast a spell that re-energized and amplified Shining Armor's magic? Or was it something completely outside their normal abilities, much like the Elements? I guess all the fans will pretty much end up making up their own explanations, although I still would have liked a better explanation in the episode. :huh:

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Heck yea!!! Jaller FTW!

I did! Also, is it wrong to favor evil Cadance than Cadance? Plus there song was awesome! Alongside that, it gave me goosebumps and I can't stop listening to that song!

Omg, just finished it. Vinyl Scratch, evil twins, the voice of Jaller, Luna, and I did like the song. :) I think Rainbow Dash put it clearest when she said, "Best... wedding... ever!"

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I need to catch up, then I can actually join in all this current episode discussion :P

I have quite a bit of respect for Bronies, standing up for what they like and all that jazz. I know what it's like, being a Brony, because I was one for a while, at the start.

We are the bronies. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
He said he was a fan, now he isn't for whatever reason. So s/he's more like Seven of Nine. In terms of backstory, I mean.
What in the name of butter is the seven of ni- No, no, no, I don't wanna know. And you can only be "assimilated" once, and I'm still kinda ticked off on how everyone is taking Star Trek stuff. (Nerd to the end.)

WIP

Buck yea! I would have love to paticapate in that wedding! This seemed similar to Bionicle, well all of the story! So many mysteries yet to be unveiled, dark shadowy villains, six heroes, places still undiscovered! I don't know if laruren knows of Bionicle, or it's just pure coinsedence. Whatev, evil cadance was very evil (and hot if your a pony, till she turned back into her true form) and regular cadance reminds me of my older sis.

Finally managed to get free tv time to watch the finale. Wow.

First part wasn't too special, the song/s were okay, and Twilight was embarrassing. A good episode, but things only got real towards the end.I loved part 2. The songs, the Changelings, the big fight (Oh how this FlutterDash fan rejoices), Scratch, everything was perfect. It was a perfect finale, but I can't help thinking it'll be hard to outdo this next season.I was a little disappointed that Lyra was there w/o Bon Bon, though. At least Derpy was at the wedding, and Luna dropped in a few times.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

I'm just glad that Luna was there. I thought that she would once again get snubbed.Though if she lives on the moon, all that 1000-years business was essentially house arrest. Doesn't seem too bad in perspective.In other news, I loved this episode and absolutely everything that it had in it. Everything.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I'm just glad that Luna was there. I thought that she would once again get snubbed.Though if she lives on the moon, all that 1000-years business was essentially house arrest. Doesn't seem too bad in perspective.In other news, I loved this episode and absolutely everything that it had in it. Everything.

Wait, she lives on the moon? HOW DID I MISS THAT!!?

jlovfkk.jpg

... I actually didn't like it that much. =/ Personally, I think Season one's finale was better, though, I did like a few elements.The changelings were great, I enjoyed the song the queen and Cadence sang (Kinda reminded me of DIsney's The Little Mermaid when Vanessa (aka Ursula) sang before she was about to marry the prince, though I like how Cadence sang as well. What I didn't like was how rushed the changelings were explained, not to mention how horrible the queen was at keeping Cadence a prisoner. She didn't even need Twilight's help to free Shining Armor; she could cast that little heart spell from a distance as seen in Twilight's flashback in the first episode. Then there was Twilight's song in the first episode which was just... kinda awful. The singing wasn't bad, but the content was just plain rushed and it added practically nothing to move the story along. It reminded me of the extended version of Reflection from Disney's Mulan. The shortened song fit the story very well and it was a good call. The extended version would have only hindered it, and that's all her song seemed to be in this one. =/Then there was the line "My love will give you power" or whatever the exact words were. Worst romantic line ever. Don't even get me started about the way the changelings were defeated. Sure, you could argue that the queen was arrogant and all, but that didn't seem to be developed that much previously. We just saw her being a snob. We knew she had a head on her as she sent her bridesmaids to protect the exit to the caves (a smart move), so why wasn't she smarter later on? It just made no sense! Plus, how was Twilight allowed to free Cadence? There were plenty of changeling guards around to stop her. UGH! This finale was so frustrating!Still, it was a better love story than Twilight by far. XP

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing