Most Noobish Thing You Feel You've Done?

Jinkmeister

Just look at my early topics on my profile in the archives especially that topic for the new iPhone that had a link to a site with commenting systems on it. Although the most noobish thing may have been when I embarrassed my self in a thread about Makuta (I wish I knew all but two were dead at that time).

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

There was a supposed Ignika falling from the sky in a BIONICLE comic and I was so excited when I found it. I posted a topic about it (it was hard to understand due to me excitedly typing it) in New Member Q&A forum (LOL!) and it got closed. A minute later another topic about it (from me) popped up in the forum for promotional things. It was a bit easier to understand and it got more posts in only a few minutes. The posters agreed that it was not the Ignika and was probably a part of "dramatic lines". Then SPIRIT came around and closed the topic with another one of his epic topic closing posts :P

. .

<--- kfghdjkfhdgmn;

• 3 weeks later...

I remember being in a post count race years and years ago with members who have mostly all been banned by this point. An old mentor of mine slapped me back into my place and I dropped the whole thing. After that I learned to make my posts more valuable and that I don't have to post just because I can.Oh and I used to post in all caps...all the time. It was like I was always shouting. I still can't believe nobody ever told me off for that.

Edited by Rama~Swarm

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

Well, I'm still new here, but I would say reviving a topic. And getting confused about signature rules. And not reading the rules and guidelines as soon as I got an account (took a few months). Oh, and saying Hafu instead of Macku. Ah well.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I once started a topic called "Do you like Smooth Jazz?" without even noticing that there was already a jazz topic right below it.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

This is probably THE MOST NOOBISH THING I HAVE EVER DONE! Well here it goes when I was a Newbie I DID NOT KNOW WHO DARK 709 WAS! I am so glad I did not ask anyone who Dark709 was because I probably would have been considered a noob for the rest of my life.

Mmm, my first topic, like a bunch of you, and some quadruple plus posting because my computer was slow. Clicking the 'reply' button as fast as you can to get your computer to work is a bad idea.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Way back in '03, I tried to write an epic.It was a human-in-the-Bionicle-world story.Let's just say those were dark times and move on.(And I'm sure I did plenty of forum-noobish stuff, but nothing that sticks out quite so much.)

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

• 2 weeks later...

There's probably a ton of noobish stuff from me in the forum archive, but the most embassing were probably some of my early posts. I'm scared to look back, therefore I won't.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

"Alright, this is completely unfair! My (completely pointless) topic has gotten only (a perfectly average number of) posts and (a perfectly average number of) replies! I'm putting a warning up so people will shape up and post something! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif "...yeah, not my proudest moment on the internet. :sigh:

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

Despite the fact that the LMBs had drained some of my noobishness, I still managed to have some left. Thankfully, that was about 4 or 5 years ago now, so we're spared any of that. I think the RPGs helped too.Though, if it can be considered that, I basically crossed over every single COT RPG back when Reality was around. They were asking for it, though, since Reality more or less allowed tons of crossovers anyway. xD But yeah, I bet everyone was scratching their head and wondering why the guy who was quickly rising to be the most active person was adding elements from other RPGs every couple minutes. =P And the DBZ RPG. Oh the DBZ RPG. Wasn't exactly my proudest moment, and I believe I killed it permanently just because of my Megaman X crossover. ._.; Funny thing is, I still haven't learned not to add elements from other series into RPGs, though I'm much more subtle about it now. =PThe only other thing would be 'coordinating against hackers' back when the PM system was taken down for a bit, and the New Member approval stuff was enacted. Problem was, it was out in the open. People gave me weird looks that day. xD

Joining. What was I thinking?Seriously, though, it was spending so much time in the deep recesses of the comedies forum, reviewing with spam and using pie jokes. *shudders*~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."