What Was The Last Bionicle Set That You Bought?

Enzee

Now that Bionicle has been finished for a while now, do you still buy the sets? Or is it simply too hard to find them at a decent price?I must admit that the last time I bought a set was Berix in 2009. The only set that I got outside of local stores was at a market in 2008. It was the brown Rahkshi, but it had a different tint then the one I had bought five years previously...

Starting a new comic series soon.

The last Bionicle set I bought was the 2010 Takanuva. My siblings also got 2010 Tahu, Gresh, and another Takanuva, which were probably after I got my Takanuva because I remember noting that we already had a Takanuva and the second Takanuva was my sister's.... Takanuva.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

the first version of skrall. his agori was a gift after that.actually. i cant remember if skrall was a gift. the last one i bought was probably pohatu phantoka than

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I don't know if this counts. But I got a Mctoran Macku in a trade I did with another member. He sent it because he didn't have some of the pieces I was buying from him. So I'd call that my last bionicle set bought.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I stopped buying the sets, but when I came across Jaller and Gukko plus Takua and Pewku for ten dollars each, I just had to get them.So yeah, those two were the last sets I bought, which was a few months ago (five tops).

IetTsFQ.png

lehvak-kal. about a onth ago of e-bay

Oh I do believe that'd be Antroz Toa Iruini, bought but a few months ago.~|ET|~Edit: Derp, misremembered the order I got things.

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Well, it depends. The last set I bought in stores was an 08 Taka for 15 dollars in Walmart's clearance aisle a few months back. Recently I got Pohatu Mata, Onua Mata, and Tahu Nuva off of Ebay, and bought a few masks off of some people here.-Longcat is Long!

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

The last BIONICLE set(s) I got were Stars Skrall and Nektann, which I got at the same time. Don't know what I've done with the Skrall, but Nektann is still in my room mostly together (missing his hands).

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Pohatu Phantoka in 2011 or 2012..

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I'm going to go right ahead and count secondhand acquisition of sets as valid. :PThe very last set I bought was McToran Kongu - my second copy - still sealed in the package, for $2.99 CAD.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

If I remember right, the last sets I bought were the three Toa Phantoka: Lewa, Kopaka, and Pohatu. I really wasn't as into Bionicle as I used to be at the time, but I bought them for nostalgia sake. I was going to buy the second round out (I was excited to see the Tahu revamp) but when I saw the images for them I was let down so I never picked those three up. Kind of regret it now that Bionicle is gone, but I much rather just go and buy the Toa and Toa Nuva I'm missing off of E-bay anyway.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff