How Often Did You Check The Forums During Downtime?

Tahkuta

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So guys, how often did you check? Be honest. EDIT: :hau: My first hot topic! WOOT! :onfire:

Edited by Tahkuta

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

I didn't really check much after it went down, because it kept giving my a board message. I didn't want to bother with that, but I continued to view news.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I checked the site about once every couple of days, but on average I'm going to have to say I checked the actual forums about weekly. Mostly I just waited for confirmation that they were indeed back up.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

If you're severely addicted to copying and pasting things into your signature, copy and paste this into your signature.

Then call rehab.

Nowadays, I'm going to leave it open all day and all night, like I do with several other pages that I leave open as "App Tabs". That way, whenever I open my browser, it'll bee there! :D

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I was going on this site less and less for close to a year up until the downtime, then during the downtime I only checked like... once a month. I feel like I haven't actually engaged myself in this site for pretty much a whole year, and now I feel aimless. I don't know what to do anymore. not like I ever did do anything on this site anyway. It's not because I'm not into bionicle anymore, it's just BZPower. When I started going on this site, in 8th grade 3 years ago, it was because i felt like I didn't belong. I felt like I was invisible, watching all of the other kids act so shortsighted and unaware of their existence. I wanted to belong somewhere so badly! I thought (being a bionicle fan obviously) that of all places, a bionicle forum would be the perfect place to make a friend or two. I would soon find that this site was clickier than my school, and the administrators were some of the most cynical people I have ever come across. It was just an overall unwelcoming, and mildly hostile environment. I feel like no one extended to me any form of kindness. Thanks for all the positive reinforcement in junior high when I really needed it. Aw man, I wanted to be one of you guys so badly back then!so now you're probably thinking "how's this my problem?"There are thousands of other profiles on this site with a couple hundred posts or so, profiles just like mine, of people who were intimidated by this system you've constructed, and left the site.I know this is gonna sound corny, but i don't care at this point, so here' goes... unity UNITY! Jeez, I know bionicle is fiction, but the values we learned from it don't have to be!now you're probably like " Th-This is off topic... and spam and stuff!"fine... block it edit it censor it I DON'T CARE! Why don't you give me a one star rating on my profile while you're at it!no one read my posts anyway... no one's gonna read this either...Oh and to following members Inferna Firesword, and toa malume, who actually did show some hospitality, I sincerely appreciated it.see ya later BZPower

dhm.png

I voted daily, but it wasn't quite daily... Since the forums have been online for the staff I've been viewing daily to see if there was anything new I could help out with, but before that it was probably two or three times a week [though for the first few weeks it was daily as well]. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

If you mean to check to see if it had actually come back up? Never. I figured it would take a really long time, and that there would be a big show and dance when it came back. If you mean for news and stuff, about weekly, more frequently if somebody pointed out a specific news story I would find interesting.

I see alot of you have checked it every day. Good to see so many loyal BZP-ers checking on their beloved fan site!

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished