IC: (Scott, Blake: Wander, Death)Death had heard Scott, and was up, and rushed the Weapon-X soldiers, slashing them up before they could fire. He then went down again, not able to move, even if his brothers were now riding. Scott picked him back up, and kept moving with the others, not wanting them to get caught by scorcher from behind. "I didn't think that was going to work, at all. Glad it did."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Icitine Lilliana was still recovering from the flash of memory when an object suddenly flew into her. Lilliana yelped as it hit her and knocked her out of her trance. She then gracefully dodged the next few items, doing cartwheels, back springs, and any other move to dodge the flying objects. Lilliana then sent two waves of water at Ashlynn, aiming at her wings so she could freeze them.

IC: Kevin (X-Mansion)Kevin boosted after the others heading toward the garage.IC: Alison (Falling through the sky, New York.)Alison shot down after the girl as they fell, reforming into her ice form as quickly as possible. Catching the girl, Alison attempted to slow their fall.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Krystal - Institute -"Y-yeah..." Krystal lied. She cursed to herself mentally, she'd been too slow, there was no way she could stop them from taking him, not unless she wanted to get tranqued herself and then probably get her head blown off. It was then she had an idea. "I'll come with you." She said to the soldier, walking with him. "He's a very dangerous mutant...I'll make sure he can't escape."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: ...? Krystal save me!IC: Derrick felt himself fall out of consciousness, his last thoughts thinking that one of the Weapon-X agents must have shot him with a dart. But the last one was an image of Krystal for some reason. It was like she was there or something...IC: Jack's cover had somehow not been blown yet, as such he molded his knife into his armor, his main distraction was gone, he needed to blend back another group of soldier.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Wild Card:Card was gone. He'd managed to get outside by passing as a Weapon X soldier, and had turned "Invisible" again. At the moment, he stood at the edge of the town.Alone. Again. Always Alone.A tear rolled down the side of his face. Card wiped it away with his hoodie sleeve. Again he was alone, and he had to go south. The president, he could help. Card, barely knowing how to read, how to do math, who didn't know a single thing about how the government worked.For almost the trillionth time in his life, Card wished he wasn't so alone. Especially now. He shifted back into his camouflage mode, and started to head south. Washington DC was south, right?

OOC: By the way the garage is outside, it is its own little building, so you will face everything outside on your way there. Heh good luck having him walk all the way there since they are in NEW YORK. Plus him going to the President won’t do anything.IC: Quicksilver“We strike the Enforcer tower.” He said. “And we keep striking until there is nothing left.” He said.IC: Mimic“You don’t know when to give up big guy!” The Mimic’s yelled, as three of them broke away from Dante and ran at Shawn, jumping at him and kicking and throwing more punches.The original was fighting Shawn so Dante didn’t grasp her. The other Mimic's continued to pelt Dante with kicks and punches as he grasped them. IC: Summer-flightThe waves of water hit her wings, suddenly turning to ice and freezing them solid as Ashlynn dropped to her feet. She grimaced and then began to levitate more objects with her mind throwing them at Icitine, including a combat knife from a fallen soldier that flew at her thigh.IC: NPC SoldiersThe Soldier with Krystal nodded. “Good idea.” He nodded.IC: ScorcherKane finally burned his way through the mound of debris. He appeared along with a torrent of fire and exploding shards of debris, as he ran forward. He was getting pretty angry at these mutants; it was time to take them down. He pulled out a pistol from his side, covering it with flame as he shot a round at Scott’s foot, the bullet on fire before it left the barrel.

IC: IcitineLilliana lept to dodge a table only to feel a sharp pain in her leg, making her collapse. She screamed and grabbed her leg. "You witch!" She screamed as she held her leg, biting her lip to keep from yelling anymore. She tried to get up but yelped and fell down again, the pain too severe.

IC: Windrider I grinned, I walked toward Quicksilver and the others, noticeably favoring my right leg. My left leg, while it had been completely healed from the gun wound, seemed to be permanently damaged, it was harder to walk on it compared to my left, but considering I could fly, this wasn't a major problem.

IC:: Dante reeled back. He pulled out his sword, it vibrating from the sound energy coursing though it, making it cut through flesh like butter. He slashed at the clones, cutting through one at shoulder level and another and waist level. He rushed the ones fighting Tali and Shawn. IC:: Tali reactivated her lock, keeping Mimic from replenishing.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Hannah Hannah looked to see Jared out cold and started to fight the soldiers with her dance like combat. It was like a dance rather, than combat

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: (Scott: Wander)the bullet hit, not doing much, but the fire did catch, before the Nano-forge put out the fire, this gave Scott the good idea to the others to start running faster. They got outside, and then say everything outside. "RUN FOR THE GARAGE!!" Scott then ran like the wind for the garage. He didn't look back till he was inside.OCC: I'm off for the night. if we make a get-away, have Scott and Blake be with them

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Feral“Liliana!” Feral roared as he saw her go down from the knife. Anger growing in him as he stared at the red-head, suddenly he saw a flash of her flying through the air; the sun glinting off her wings. What’s happening to me? He thought grasping his skull.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn took a step forward, another knife floating around her. Suddenly she collapsed to her knees, passing out from the blood loss. She fell flat against the floor, her eyes fluttering closed.IC: QuicksilverPietro looked up to see Windrider approaching. “Its good that you live Nathan.” Pietro said looking around the warehouse. He slowly pulled off his helmet and sat it in his lap.IC: NPC Mimic“Ah **** it,” Mimic said as she couldn’t create any more clones of herself, the only ones left were her and the two fighting Shawn. She sent the last two towards Dante and then rolled away from Shaw, throwing a powerful kick at Tali’s throat trying to break her concentration. At the same time she leveled the tranquilizer pistol she was holding and shot off three darts at Tali’s neck.OOC: How does her dance combat work again? LolIC: ScorcherScorcher charged after then, leaping into the air on wings of flame as he followed them, unleashing blasts of flame at their heels. As he concentrated his fire on them, the hundreds of troops outside looked over at the mutants escaping. They began firing more darts at them, almost a rain of darts down at them, not to mention adamantium nets being deployed towards them as well.Kane heard the distant boom as sonic canons were fired in their direction.OOC: Sorry but you should really only have one character escape if any, N’Dine and M’Kus are an exception they are like one character they share a power.IC: Songbird“We should be there soon.” She said. She put the Blackbird in auto-pilot and got up. “Let me heal everyone.” She said. She pressed her hands to each member, pulling out any shrapnel in them and then healing all their wounds. “You take over John.” She said sitting down, she wasn’t supposed to fly the jet much anyway due to her only being able to see through others eyes.IC: Ultimate FeralJohn nodded and walked over to the seat before turning off auto-pilot and taking the controls.IC: Triblade, DarkfangTriblade roared with anger. He pushed up off the ground, unleashing a kick to the blue furred mutant. Darkfang appeared in front of him, he grabbed Matt by his blonde hair and smashed his head into the ground.Matt responded by grabbing Darkfang’s arm and twisting it around as he slashed his chest with one of his plasma blades, the red hot plasma leaving behind an angry sear across Darkfang’s body.Darkfang howled in pain and then teleported away, but taking Matt with him since he was holding him. He’d randomly teleported them to a hallway near the library.Matt unleashed a kick to Darkfang’s chest knocking him back. Darkfang responded by firing a shotgun blast at him, Darkfang unleashed a plasma bolt from his chest, melting the darts before they reached him, the hot liquid merely running off his suit.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: IcitineLilliana cursed under her breath as the red head collapsed. Lilliana drug herself over to her, tearing a piece of fabric from her pants. She wrapped the fabric around the wound, stopping the blood from continuing to flow. "You lost enough blood." She said softly to the unconscious girl. She looked over to Feral and forced a smile. "I'm ok John."

OOC: It's a combination of dance and fighting. She uses combat moves like kicks and spins and forms them as a dance. Like spin kicks become more gracefully, kicks are like grand battements.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Elijah:Elijah visibly relaxed, though he didn't step into view-he merely let his voice fall back to it's normal lilt."Ah, Giles," he muttered. "So nice to know that they haven't gotten to you yet." He raised his voice, turning his head slightly towards the door out."Victoria," he said, "Whenever that new guy is done, you can come back over."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Base -"Likewise." I said in response. I sat down on a crate nearby, crossing my bad leg on top of my good one. "When we go to this Enforcer Tower, I'm gonna make it a personal goal to not get shot...I mean it this time."

IC: Nero grabbed at the sound of the hundreds of firing guns, and pulled it to him as fast as it would move, which was fast enough. Combining it with a scream a wall of pure sound appeared between the group and weapon X, concussive force blasting away any projectiles that came in contact with it. Nero gritted his teeth, the amount of sound being manipulated starting to make him feel dizzy and sick. "Put me down and move! I'm dead weight right now, the best I can do is keep this up and help as many of us escape as possible while I can!"---Adrian grunted. "It looks that way, doesn't it." Still, he kept pelting Unbreakable with debris. He had pretty much caught his breath. Almost time to put it to good use.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC (Angela Dean)As the Blackbird soared through the dark sky, anyone inside in the aircraft looking at Angela would have seen a very rare thing.The seer went pale.The blood drained from het face, and she gasped involuntarily, rising halfway from her seat."S-stop," she stuttered. "Turn this thing around. Stop!"The others looked at her curiously. Angela glared back."If you've got the brains of a slug, you'll listen to the girl who can see the future. The future's not pretty, in case any of you are wondering."

IC: Tali grasped at the darts in her neck. She fell, her pretty face relaxing.IC: Dante knew he couldn't carry them out. Not under fire. So he picked up the harmonica knife, and ran out of the hole, ready to decapitate anything in his way.OOC: Seeing as no Xer has actually SEEN Dante shift weapons, (mimic was distracted) there shouldn't really be a huge fuss to catch him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: SpiritWill jumped upwards to avoid the kick and darts then using his flight powers he span around at high speeds becoming a tornado of pain and destruction tossing aside Weapon-X soldiers like leafs before bursting out into the yard and sweeping away more soldiers, then one of them fired a net at him but Will just faded into the spirit plane and reappeared inside a tank. Knocking out the drivers with pain infused fists, Will took over the tank and started blasting the soldiers in front of the garage clearing a path for the others. 'get out of here! I'll try to clear a path.' He told them telepathically.OOC: This is sort of a few posts in one because I missed so much.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Madness ran upstairs the moment the attack started. He stumbled a bit as the ground quaked.He ran and looked out of the nearest window. Weapon-X agents were swarming the whole place.He was slightly worried about Witch, though but she could take care of herself. He ran, staff ready and changed his center of gravity to send him onto the ceiling.There was a shout however. "Stop!" yelled one of the agents.Madness didn't wait. He ran forward, and pushed the air in front of him.Witch was hiding. Again.This reminded of hide and seek, only more dangerous. She was about to sneeze from the dust and-"ACHOOO!" The man turned and saw her crouching in the darkness."'Ello darling," he said and wrenched her arm, making her stand up and gasp in pain. "What you doin' here?"Pain. The only thing she could use. She relaxed and sent the pain into the man, who doubled up as if he was kicked in the shins.She ran helter-skelter and pell-mell (and lots of rhyming words you would care to use.), flitting from cover to cover. One thought was in her mind however.Where was Madness?IC: Michael picked his way through the rubble of the school. He was let out of the cell with a warning. He would have laughed it off, if only it wasn't so serious. They had repaired the remote device. Any move to escape, and the next thing he knew, he would meet his Maker.Fine. He would do nothing of the sort, but he would be actually helping the hunted to escape.OOC: Anywhere I can send this guy in to help the X-Men?

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: The garage is outside? Whoops, should redo the Bionix escape thenIC: With various mutants making bombastic escape attempts outside, people's attention was drawn away from one solitary mutant slinking out a side door. Alec dropped to his stomach and started crawling his way to the garage, trusting on the darkness and other distractions to keep him hidden"Might I ask that you close your eyes?" M'Kus asked, "My sister is a little self-conscious and there is no time for her to dress."He put Nero down and began to change. M'Kus human form was getting tired out, but his panther shape hadn't been used and was full of energy. By contrast, N'Dine panther form was singed, disorientated from gas, and getting worn out, but her human form was in tip top shape. So just as Nero saw M'Kus shrink down into a black-furred jungle cat he was picked up in a bridal carry by a now very human N'Dine, whose speed was only increased by the need to find some clothesSince Hannah was fighting, she wasn't looking out for Francesca, who just collapsed from the drugs effect, moaning softlyIC: "I say listen to Stowaway," X-Bones said, "Turn the plane around, get us somewhere secure."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Krystal - Institute -As they rounded a corner in the school, Krystal saw her opportunity, currently it was just her, the unconscious Derrick, and the Weapon-X soldier. Without a moment to lose Krystal grabbed the soldiers head and twisted it back way farther than someone's head should ever go, with what sounded like a sick cracking sound was heard she let go, the soldier felt to the ground, dead. Krystal picked up Derrick in a bridal carry and took began to go back the other way, looking around the corner to make sure no one was around. She was glad when she didn't see detect anyone else, by sight, smell, hearing or otherwise. She had very little time however, she found the nearest place she could hide Derrick, a currently empty classroom, she quickly entered it, closing the door behind her, she then put Derrick against on of the walls. She slapped him lightly on the cheeks several times. "Come on Derrick...wake up!" IC: Whipvine - Blackbird -Ashley looked at Angela curiously. "What did you see?"

IC: QuicksilverPietro nodded, “Yes being shot is never fun.” He said to Windrider. He turned to Rosalina, “You remind me so much of your mother.” He said a bit of sadness mixed into his blue eyes.“It saddens me that your cousin, my nephew Matt Summers left us.” He said. “He was part of our family, even if his blood was tainted with that of the Summers.” He said. “My half sister Polaris was a lost cause… she never saw my father’s dream, even if she shared the same power as him.” He said.IC: NPC UnbreakableUnbreakable slowly walked forward as the debris pelted his steel like skin. He then sent a punch towards Adrian trying to shatter his bones with the blow.IC: Ultimate Feral“What are you talking about darlin’?” John said as he slowed the plane, it now hovering in the air. He looked at X-Bones. “Whatever you say Bones.” He said following the advice of his leader and turning the Blackbird around as he headed for somewhere safe they could land. It was night time, and Feral admitted he could use a nap.IC: MimicAs Tali and Shawn both collapsed from the darts; the drain on her borrowed powers were removed. She made about six more clones of herself, they grabbed Shawn and Tali and then ferried them outside before slamming them into one of the armored trucks.OOC: That’s fine Kaithas. Trad, Not unless you want to get his head blown off if any of the many soldiers see him betraying the cause.IC: NPC SoldiersThe soldiers began to shoot darts at Madness as he ran along the ceiling, about seven darts flying at him as he tried to flee.A group of soldiers rounded the corner near Witch. “Get her!” one yelled as they opened fire with darts at her, unleashing an adamantium net at her as well.A group of soldiers in other tanks watched as one of the tanks began to fire at a group of soldiers. They flipped a switch and the sonic canon was replaced with rockets. About three tanks turned their canons to the tank attacking their comrades and opened fire, the rockets surging at the tank.OOC: You already had Bionix escape earlier? Missed that XD.IC: FeralIgnoring his target Feral surged towards where Liliana had fallen. He wrapped his arms around her and hoisted her up. “I’ll get you out of here.” He told her. As he said that he heard a loud noise, and watched as one of the Weapon-X soldiers had snatched up the red-head using an adamantium-net, retracted the net to his gun and then carried her off.He shrugged and followed the soldier outside, carrying Liliana as he ran.IC: ScorcherKane continued to follow the escaping mutants in the air, his hands shot forward and he unleashed two huge blasts of flame, shaping them into humanoid figures. The two flame golems surged forward before stopping in front of N’Dine who was carrying Nero, they surged at her throwing flames at her. Kane swooped in behind them unleashing a blast of flame at M’Kus who was now a panther.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: HannahHannah grabbed Abigail and left the fight, she had to find Zac and Caleb, she wasn't able to help Francesca at the moment. She left the fight, with abi on her back and kept runnin to find some refugees.

Rosalina IC: Rosalina blushes profusely, "I am..just like my mother..I hear she was legendary....could you tell me more about her uncle." She ask really eagerly.Shawn IC: As Shawn get's slammed into the iron truck his head bangs into the truck and blood starts pouring down his beautiful face.Emily IC: Emily ask Colonel Johnson, "How much longer...untill we finish here?"

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: SpiritWill fired one last sonic pulse at Scorcher hoping to brake his concentration before fading into the spirit plane with the unconscious tank operator just as the rockets hit. 'At least I got one of the tanks.' Will thought as he set the soldier down before flying towards Scorcher waiting to see what the sonic pulse did.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: As Dante ran from the mansion, he cursed himself for not being able to save anyone. IC: Jared was standing on a plain. As he watched in horror his left arm dissolved into bright green energy. Voices echoed in his brain, saying "Chrysalis" over and over.IC: The Observer shrugged. No amount of info was worth his life.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Icitine Lilliana blushed as John scooped her up into his arms and began to run. "You didn't have to do this..." She whispered softly as she looked up at him. Her leg was now bleeding profusely, and the pain was almost unbearable.

IC: HannahHannah managed to flee from the mansion with Abi still on her back. She placed her down and and looked at the battle taking place. She had to get abi away from here, that's wen she saw Dante fleeing. She picked up Abi and ran after Dante, "Hey wait!"

IC: QuicksilverPietro nodded, “Your mother was a strong woman…” he said. “She believed what she thought was right and acted very independently.” He said. “She had the courage to turn away from my father’s cause and join the Avengers. I believe she was the first mutant ever on the team.” He said.“Her powers were much like yours and she was very good at using them.” He said. “She even persuaded me to join the Avengers for a time.” He said, looking at her.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson“Not much longer.” He said as he watched the technicians haul off the last of the Cerebro system.IC: ScorcherThe sonic pulse hit Scorcher hard, making him back-flip through the air as he fell through the air a bit before righting himself. He saw Will flying at him, snarling he unleashed two jets of flame at him.At the same time three of the helicopters began firing darts at Will from their chain-gun, and snipers riding in the helicopter equipped with dart-bullets fired as well, aiming for Will’s neck.IC: Feral“Yes I did.” He said as he ran across the battle field, dodging stray darts from his comrades as he ran. He waved down one of the choppers, and tore off part of his suit with his claw before wrapping it around the wound to stop the bleeding.

OOC: As if I'd let Card actually go anywhere. =3 Flex, if you have any enforcers at the standby, have them pick up on what happened. I'd rather have him be captured by the enforcers, than Weapon X, if you may. Due note, he's not in westchester.IC: Wild Card:Card was lost. However, he knew he was close to New York, he could just see the city as the sun started to set. The Town he was walking through was mostly empty, to his discomfort. At the moment, he really wasn't thinking. As he walked, he couldn't help but think about what had happened, and had just finished crying as he walked into the town. His eyes were red, and he still sniffed a bit. He even doubted he would ever get over what had happened. So he walked, eventually ending up in an alley where he broke down crying again.I should just stay here, Weapon X would know about me, they'd look for me. Scorcher, Darkfang, and the Girl-who-looked-like-me saw me... No one else could have made it out, I should have stayed, at least I'd be with them, I could've at least helped a little! Nothing I could have done could have prevented Weapon X, I should've been looking for the traitor, not trying to learn how to read!As Wild Card thought these thoughts and more, he couldn't help but remember when he first met Shawn, Emily, and Francesca. In the cafeteria, eating Cerea-All of a sudden, Darkfang's memories came back. Not partially, but in full force. He could 'hear' his personality in his head, and to make matters worse, his powers came back too. Card found himself in the middle of a store, and had teleported right in front of a human woman and her son. Instantly surprised, he jumped back, only into the counters where stacks of cereal were piled up. The Human women screamed and grabbed her son. Dazed, Card wasn't sure what happened. Darkfang's personality wasn't going down, it was staying in his head unlike normally. Like he was stored in some cell that he had just burst out. Eventually Card was able to focus well enough so Darkfang didn't override his personality and take control, and focus on what was going on at the same time. That's when he realized three humans were standing above him, in a half-circle.The human in the middle grabbed Card's X-suit and pulled him up, as if he was holding onto the collar of his shirt, "Just what the **** do you think you're doing you mutant punk!?"Card still wasn't sure what was going on, in the corner of his eye, he saw a human on one of those block-things that you talked into, and the human seemed to be talking frantically to someone.The Human who was holding onto Card shook him again, "Well!? You gonna answer me mutie? Do you think we would just let you try to jump that woman, while she had her son, huh!?"Now even more dazed, Card tried to hold up his hands by his head, trying to show he didn't mean harm, "I- I'm sorry, It was an accident!"The Human on the left poked him with what felt like a plastic stick, "Yeah, and I'm Elvis Presley," He had a high-pitched voice, the annoying kind.With a growl, the human who was holding Card pulled him into the air, and tossed him. It wasn't a strong toss, as it was just a normal human, but Card didn't weigh much, and easily went a good two to five feet. Card tried to roll up into a ball as he was tossed, he didn't want to hit his head. Instead, he landed on his leg. When he landed, Card felt his leg burst with pain. He may have broken it or something, Card didn't know, he wasn't very durable.The three humans started to walk towards him, they knew they didn't have to rush. The one that had thrown him looked the beefiest, while the one on his left held a stick. The other on the rite was skinny, but bony, and Card had the feeling that if his fist connected with his body, Card would be in even more pain. Card tried to crawl back, not wanting to stand up and find his leg was broken, and also wanting to get as far away from the humans as possible. Then, he felt like he'd collided with a wall, and turned around to see that there was glass behind him, cold glass, and assorted containers that held... Stuff. Things that had to be cooled to keep them fresh, that's all that Card knew. Darkfang's personality seemed to have dissapeared again, his memories and abilities along with them. Great, just when he needed them.Just as the humans started to arrive in front of Card, he saw two more humans arrive in outfits that he'd seen before. Cops. They seemed to know the situation, and pushed the three humans out of the way. One of them pulled out handcuffs and was about to put them on Card when the other stopped him. Card recognized the first Cop, and revelation chilled Card to his heart. He'd been here before, and had tried to steal some cash from that cop as he tried to head west, to San Diego. And the Cop recognized Card, he'd seen Card's abilities at work when he and two others had tried to capture them. The first cop put the cuff's on, making sure he was wearing a pair of gloves before doing so, and then they pulled Card up off the ground.When trying to stand, Card cried out in pain, something was definitely wrong with his left leg. The cops just pushed him along, pushing him into the back of the car they had arrived in. When they closed the door that Card had entered the car in, Card realized that he couldn't get out. It wasn't that he didn't know how to open those kind of doors, but there were locks, and fencing preventing him from reaching into the driver's seats.Card said nothing on the way to the police station, except for sniffing a bit, and trying to prevent himself from crying. His eyes were still red from crying, and his the pain in his leg was excruciating. When they arrived, the cops grabbed Card by the shoulders and roughly dragged him to his own cell in the police building. They didn't take the cuffs off.At that point, Card burst into tears. He'd be stuck here forever. No one would come to help, he'd stay here until he was dead, or until the enforcers came. Whichever was first. For the rest of the night, anyone nearby the holding cells heard soft crying.