IC: HannahHannah nodded and followed Dante, "Thanks helping me escape,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Krystal - Institute -Krystal's expression saddened, her ears drooping a bit. "Yeah, they did." She looked at Derrick in the eyes. "Listen...I have to go back with them...or my head will...explode. Just promise me you won't get caught...again."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:: Fox should have been mad about being called foxy, but for some reason he wasn't. "Information is power. The last time my family's name got out an assassin killed them. In fact, these were his." Fox twirled the daggers. "I use them because that event forged me into who I am."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Not necessarily I guess. If he can somehow summon Darkfang’s power at will, wouldn’t he be able to teleport to the Weapon-X base since Darkfang’s memory knows where it is? It wouldn’t be impossible since he has the armor, but it would be very hard. He’d have to find a way to hack himself into the system, get an ID card for security… have an actual picture of him on the ID etc. Uh how does Will dodge sniper fire? Do you know how fast a sniper bullet travels? He’d be hit by the sniper bullets at least.IC: Triblade, DarkfangTriblade lashed out at Darkfang, the mutant teleported away, Matt’s plasma blade cutting and melting through the wall, leaving a red hot burn in the wall as he turned his face a mask of anger as he rushed at Darkfang.“Too slow blondie.” Darkfang said his yellow eyes narrowed. As Triblade ran at him he teleported behind him and used his tail to trip Matt sending him to the floor.Matt grunted and spun, slashing at Darkfang with his blade, the blue furred mutant jumped backwards but the edge of the blade nicked his right arm burning it.IC: QuicksilverHe nodded, “Yes I need some rest.” He admitted. “I drained my powers greatly during my escape and by flying here.” He said. “Is there a bed I can use?” he asked looking around the building he hadn’t searched more then the warehouse, he made a mental note to make a few… additions to the building with his powers over metal when he was recuperated.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson“Soon.” He said. “If your bored then go hunt down some mutants to capture.” He commanded. “There might be some laying around that need to be collected.” He added.IC: ScorcherKane felt Kevin surge into him, the electricity coursing through him and sending him flying backwards. He shook his head and got to his feet, before both arms flew forward and he created a large fist out of flame that roared towards Surge.IC: NPC UnbreakbleThe giant mutant grunted when Nero dodged his punch, his fist going through the metal wall. Then he felt the metal pipes hit his legs, not puncturing, his powerful skin actually bending them a bit from the blow.IC: NPC MimicMimic ran up besides N’Dine while her clones fought the rest of the mutants nearby. She reached out and grabbed N’Dine’s arm for a fleeting moment. In an instant her clones vanished, as suddenly Mimic shifted into the form of a black panther with a streak of white across her fur. She roared and pounced at N’Dine trying to bite her heel and trip her up.IC: NPC SoldiersA squadron of six armed Weapon-X soldiers rounded the hall in front of Elijah and Shadow, opening fire without a word. “Sire we have sights on Weapon-322!” one of them yelled recognizing her from the mission briefing.“Bring her down! Bring her in at all costs!” The colonels voice replied over the radio.IC: FeralJohn sniffed the air with his nose. He sensed some unfamiliar mutants nearby, and the stench of fire. He followed the smells as he sprinted across the field, growing closer to the garage where he saw a small battle of mutants going on.He charged at Bionix and Scott, a set of adamantium claws slashing at both of them as he ran past.IC: Ultimate FeralJohn landed the Blackbird in a dark empty field before activating the stealth systems and shutting off the engine but leaving the onboard lights on. "We'll we should be safe here." he said looking back. "Your free to walk around outside if you want, I say we camp here for the night, when it seems safe we go back to the mansion and check things out." he said. He'd be fine with sleeping in one of the comfy plane seats.

IC:"OH NO OH NO OH NO!" yelled Sara. She ran, but the net and darts were whistling closer....Madness heard someone running underneath him (i.e. the floor upstairs) a nd decided to kill two birds with one stone. Utilizing his rarely used power of telekinesis, he sent up a large piece of rubble and impaled it in front of him, forming a shield, and causing it to protrude on the floor upstairs. As the darts plonked harmlessly off, he jumped down and staff swinging, went into battle.Sara temporary stumbled when the floor suddenly cracked open thanks to the large stone rubble. It created a pillar seperating her from the net and darts. Without waiting for the dust to subside, she quickly flew up to the ceiling and prised open a panel wide enough for her to slip in. She then replaced it and there was no sign to indicate that she was there.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: ShadowShadow dropped into a somersault, toward her enemies. Elijah should have been able to hear them coming, so with any luck, he would have already dodged. As she rolled, her grabbed her pistols, so when she came to a stop, she could open fire.Caught off guard by the maneuver, two soldiers were dead with bullets in their throats before they could react. She rolled to the side, a single tranq dart finding its mark. Fortunately, the needles weren't tough enough to penetrate her kevlar suit. Two more died with a single bullet each. She jumped to her feet, as one of her remaining opponents struggled to bring a higher velocity weapon to bear. Just as he brought it up into the ready position, Shadow knocked it aside with a well placed kick, using the follow through for the first attack to bring one of her pistols up into firing position, and put a bullet between the soldier's eyes. She whirled and simultaneously crouched, ducking under an oncoming dart. One final shot put the other soldier down for the count.She grabbed one of the radios, and held it up to her face. "You're going to have to do a lot better than that, Colonel. You turned me into a weapon. Let's see how you like being on the receiving end."Before he could respond, she crushed the device in her hand.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Another panther cannoned into Mimic, M'Kus was protecting his more vulnerable sister. He was relying on Mimic's confusion at suddenly turning into a panther to give him the upper hand. It wasn't easy getting the hang of muscles that you didn't have before, a spine that didn't twist like it should and legs that bent the other way. Just figuring out how to make the claws extend was a conundrum. He and N'Dine had had nearly two decades to get used to it, Mimic hadn't even had two minutes. And if she'd absorbed the power from N'Dine properly she'd be stuck like that, unable to shift back into a human shapeAs Bionix dropped to the floor to avoid the claws, his arm took on its cattle-prod shape. He didn't know why John was suddeny attacking them, perhaps he'd just gone berserk again, but the clearly needed to bring him down fast. Let's see, John could heal at lightning speeds, so his blaster would be useless. But a taser? Those just made the nerves unable to properly communicate with each other, like interference with a radio signal. Nothing was damaged so nothing needed healing. Once he was done they could pin him under a jeep or something.Still on the ground, he struck at John's leg, sparks flying from his lightning-rod arm

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Elijah:"You're certainly quick, aren't you?" Elijah said, smiling somewhat, stepping back into the hall from where he'd hidden for cover. "Ah, well, it's certainly cleaner than anything I might do." He shrugged."And onward we go. I'll make sure to warn you if any more come our way."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I thought sniper darts not bullets, but if they were bullets then Will couldn't dodge them.IC: SpiritWill grunted as a few of the bullets hit him before he could fade, in the spirit plane Will blasted his wounds with destruction and healing energy, destoying the bullets and healing the wounds. Will grabbed a machine dart gun and reappeared inside a chopper firing.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Phillips twins, Zack, JawsJulia and Jordan moved swiftly and silently down the hallways with Zack in tow. Between Julia's enhanced hearing and sight, it would be very difficult for any soldiers to sneak up on them.Jaws appeared behind Alec with the same maniacal metallic grin he always wore."Here's Jawsy!" he roared and charged at the technopath headfirst.OOC: Sorry for the lack of posting lately, lots of school and family issues came up.

67tlbk.png

IC: Whipvine - Blackbird -Ashley, being made of plantlife almost entirely, prefered to sleep outdoors. And therefore was the first one to exit the plane. Besides...she needed to root herself into the ground, it was her way of restoring energy.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: NPC Colonel Johnson“**** it!” he said as he heard Shadow’s voice over the radio before it faded to static. “I want all available troops inside to hunt Shadow down!” he yelled.IC: QuicksilverPietro nodded, “Thank you Rosalina.” He said.OOC: You forget that she also downloads memories on contact so she has an adept knowledge of how to act like the panther from absorbing N’Dine’s memories.They were like bullets with dart tips so they would have the same velocity as bullets. Normal sniper bullets would really mess you up.IC: NPC MimicMimic was knocked to the side by the other panther. She let out a yelp, and then turned around snarling as her claws flew out slashing at M’Kus face.IC: FeralJohn grimaced as the mutant flopped onto the ground dodging his blades. Suddenly he felt something strike his leg as volts of electricity surged through him. He shook from the electricity, his metal coated bones conducting the electricity more, and flinging him backwards from the shock.John saw an unfamiliar Weapon-X agent arrive on the scene, attacking the mutant who’d shocked him.IC: NPC SoldiersJulia would hear a group of about eleven soldiers running around the soldiers around the corner and opening fire at them with tranquilizer darts.IC: Songbird“I sensed a powerful overload of mutant power earlier…” she whispered to John standing near him. “I’ve never felt anything like it…” she said. “It was like it was calling out to me,” She said.IC: Ultimate FeralJohn nodded, “I’m sure it was nothing.” He said.

IC: Shadow"Well, ****." Shadow said calmly, as she heard the Colonel's orders over one of the other radios. She materialized a knife, and sliced the speaker off one of the handsets, securing it to her ear. Now, she could listen in to the enemy channels. And chances are, they wouldn't notice.She turned to Elijah. "We have to keep moving. The ******* in chief just ordered all available soldiers to hunt me down."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Adrian crushed one of the pipes around his fist with his super strength, crouched and sprung straight upwards as hard as he could, the floor indenting and cracking with the force of his jump, trying to crash into Unbreakable's jaw with a metal covered leaping uppercut.---Hearing the call over his radio, Legion dispersed his original batch of clones, then made a group of 10 new ones. Orders understood, the clones began scouring the mansion as a unit, searching for Shadow.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Yeah, I thought of that mere moments after posting that Flex. No fear, Card will be joining the party at Weapon-X, but for the moment, unless anyone can detect him, he's out of the game. He also can't re-gain other's abilities at will, he's beginning to suffer from a rather unfortunate side-effect of his abilities.IC: Wild Card:"Over-load?" Card asked, mind instantly trying to identify it Songbird was talking about a new threat.

You forget that she also downloads memories on contact so she has an adept knowledge of how to act like the panther from absorbing N’Dine’s memories.
OOC: I know how to use chopsticks and ride a unicycle, but I can't actually do either of them :PIC: N'Dine thought she had dragged Nero to safety, but there were fights going on in the garage as well. Typical. Still, at least she could cover up a bit, grabbing a tarp from a car and wrapping it round herself like a toga.M'Kus turned his head, receiving scratches on his ear and cheek, but avoiding having his eyes damaged. He struck back at the power-mimic in similar fashion, using fast slashes from his claws to lash at her face. The sexual dimorphism of panther biology meant he had the superior size and strength, so the advantage in a straight-out brawl was his Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Elijah:"Oh, I know," Elijah said with a smile. "Remember, super sonic-based powers? Yeah." He shrugged, his vision going hazy for a moment, before focusing again."After our next turn," he drawled, "You're likely to find quite a few unconscious men. Or liquified. I'm not certain just how much I put into it."

profiles i guess

IC: Phillips twins, Zack, Jaws"Jordan! Troops coming around the corner!" Julia shouted. The second the guards turned to face the group of students, they were caught in a field of increased gravity, causing the fired tranquilizers to simply fall to the ground before they came anywhere near their targets. Zack let loose a vision blast, sweeping over the group of soldiers.SMACK!Jaws stumbled over and hit the ground, but was quickly back up again. He lunged at Alec once more, this time claws-first.

67tlbk.png

IC-Elijah:And just as they rounded the corner, Elijah saw the full work of what he'd done. With a curious, yet detached expression, he walked up to the Corpse that was the most whole, kicking at it slightly. The chest cavity had burst open, the sternum crushed and the ribs forced outwards by the powerful pressure put upon them. Blood was on the walls, floor, the ceiling, just about everywhere-as were the organs. Or, rather, what parts of the organs hadn't just been liquified.And judging by the extra footprints, a few others from Weapon X had dropped by this way, and decided to just continue along a different route."Well," he said, putting on a sarcastically cheerful tone, "Now that I'm done admiring this piece of art, let's continue along, shall we?"

profiles i guess

IC: ShadowThe dismembered bodies on the floor would have made most sick to their stomach, but Shadow barely spared it a glance. Liquefied bodies were not anything knew, not after the gore she had witnessed in her time at Weapon X."Indeed." She said, as she resumed her stride. "Let's keep going."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Elijah:Elijah was constantly wary, always checking the sounds about them with both his ears and his eyes, so that nothing would escape him. However, he'd been stuck in a period of relative piece at the moment, so he turned to Shadow as they walked."Alright, I know phase one of the plan," he muttered, "But what's phase two going to be?"

profiles i guess

IC: (Scott: Wander)Scott had jumped to the side, dodging John's attack."John, you don't need to do this! Your hurting your real friends, Ashleny, Matt, Dallas, even Alaric. Don't you remember us!?" Scott had his sword ready to fight John, but he didn't want to. He knew the old John was in there, we just needed to get him out, somehow.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Shadow"Armored, no. Fast, yes." Shadow said, as she peered around a corner. "Tanks take time to aim, and so do helicopters. We move fast enough, they won't be able to target us. Especially with my skills."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Elijah:"Likely they consider you stolen property," Elijah said. "But we stole you fair and square, gosh darnit, so by right you belong to us!" He shook his head, laughing somewhat, as he continued along."Ah, well, they likely want all of us alive," the teacher said, "Some they want more than others, and you, Victoria, you happen to be one of those to fall into the unlucky V.I.P. category here."

profiles i guess

IC:: Fox shrugged. "I've gotten over it. I would be more worried about your identity than mine. Don't worry, you feel like the first friend I've had in years. I'm not betraying that." He shrugged. "You're lucky, you know. I've hunted information for a long time, and you get it earlier than anyone."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles