Then and Now

Phovos

Well, it‘s been lovely posting again on the first community I ever joined. And I have missed doing my surveys and reading through your answers with glee. So, more questions.1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?2. How long have you been a member of BZP?3. Should that previous question have been the first question?4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?8. Have I asked enough questions yet?9. Do you want a hug?Hehe.-Phovos

Hehe, I really missed your topics in GD... good to see you're around again ^^1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?My favourite point... not sure, there were several amazing moments and timespans, and I can't really pick a favourite2. How long have you been a member of BZP?This october it will be 5 years. O.O3. Should that previous question have been the first question?Maybe it would have made a bit more sense, but it's okay the way it is, too. ^^4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?Not very long, no.5. Are you as interested in BZPas you used to be?Still as much, if not even more.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?Tough question. I mean yes, there is less activity than on the old forums, but I don't have the feeling that it's still decreasing.7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?I'm honestly not all too sure about this :shrugs:8. Have I asked enough questions yet?Neverrr xD9. Do you want a hug?Hugs are always awesome. ^_^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

1. Everything about it2. About 3 years I think. I registered to but never realized that I was a member until several years later.3. Maybe? :dazed:4. My only dissapearances were during the downtimes and the massive forum upgrade5. Pretty much6. Haven't noticed7. More or less8. Yes please stop :begging: 9. No! :nervous:

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

1: Does first joining the site count?2: Not even for 1 year3: I don't really care4: My longest disappearance was for a week because of a vacation5: I like this site although it could be a bit boring sometimes6: Yes, less members and activity7: Definitely yes8: Yes because I'm a bit too lazy to do anything right now :P 9: I don't know you real life so, no.

pWPTu7m.jpg

1. My brief comic making career. Actually, I may return to comic making, but without sprites...2. Over 4 years, but I lurked for 2 years before my join.3. Depends.4. I've had two: one in 2009 for about two months, and one last month and this month because I've been really busy.5. Yes.6. I believe a lot of people left during the downtime.7. Possibly yes.8. Yes.9. I don't know how to respond to that

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?When Dark709 played that one April Fools' joke where he faked the end of the comics. That was pretty funny. -u-2. How long have you been a member of BZP?Oh gawsh, I don't even know. A number of years. I've never been partiiiiiiicularly active.3. Should that previous question have been the first question?Sure thing.4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?I've lost interest for periods of several months at a time, yup.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?Not quite so much as when I was littler.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?To be honest, it seems to me as strong as ever.7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?There would certainly be more content to discuss - I would say yes.8. Have I asked enough questions yet?Maybe go for one more.9. Do you want a hug?Sure :3

xBnUijj.gif

1. When was your favorite point during your stay on BZP?I can't really remember, but I believe it was partly while I was doing my stop-motion work, and partly when I first started out in an RPG (War Zone) and also started programming my own game. By enjoyment of the site has risen a bit in the later years, though I miss the "full" life it had before. Things like seeing Kanohi made of real metal or the fantastic art of several people really brought life to the fandom.2. How long have you been a member of BZP?If my profile is correct, I've been here since late March 2005.3. Should that previous question have been the first question?Does it matter? Neither of them influence the other.4. Have you had any long disappearances from BZP? If so, why?I've been on and off, but I check it regularly. Most of the time my absence is due to school or vacation or something that keeps me from going on the internet in general. Other times it's just that I have other things I rather want to do, such as playing Fallout, Mass Effect or some other game that is a time sink.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?Answered in 1, so I'll skip this one.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?Yes, I do. Then again, there are still many active ones, and I intend to stay here and keep it alive.7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was "updated" on a regular basis?Of course. It's the biggest and most well-run BIONICLE fan-site on the net, if I'm not mistaken.8. Have I asked enough questions yet?You can ask as many as you feel like.9. Do you want a hug?If you were a girl it'd be a real cozy hug, if since you're not it'll be a real bro-hug. Either way, it's gonna be friendly.

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?Maybe when there was more BIONICLE to talk about. BZPower has been very enjoyable even after the end of BIONICLE, though.2. How long have you been a member of BZP?Over seven years.3. Should that previous question have been the first question?Maybe. :P4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?The longest has been right after joining, which took almost five months.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?Not sure if it's that I'm less interested, but there is more to do outside it now.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?Depends on the memories, but I think there are still a few people remembering every major event. As far as the activity goes, yes, there is generally less.7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was 'updated' on a regular basis?No reason not to think so.8. Have I asked enough questions yet?It's never enough. :P9. Do you want a hug?Aww, thanks. :wub: Have a hug, too. :)-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

1. Probably around now, I love posting my art here.2. Almost exactly two years.3. Possibly...4. Maybe a few times. Just taking breaks...but I do not plan on taking breaks for no reason anytime soon.5. Indeed, maybe more than usual.6. Actually, yes...but I like it this small.7. Indeed.8. No, I could always answer more.9. ....Ah...no thank you. :lol:

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

1. Getting B6's invite to the staff. They're a great bunch :P2. Since January 9th, 2011 (I know that's not much time).3. Have them fight it out Rock-Paper-Scissors style.4. All of summer 2011. Why? BZP was down :P5. I've always been interested.6. Well, we are getting new members, but I do think BZP is stabilizing at the "small community" level that it's at now.7. Hero Factory and Lego are BZP's primary topics now (not to mention nostalgia).8. Yes…maybe…no?9. Ummm…

1. Oh man ... probably my promotion to Forum Mentor. Getting OBZPCship and becoming a Forum Assistant are tied as close seconds.2. Just got my six-year Faxon earlier this month.3. ... does it matter?4. I was inactive for a lot of 2008.5. Yeah. I had better be. :P6. No, and yes. We're getting new members and they are being active, but I don't think BZP will return to its glory days. I like the new small-town feel.7. The downtime had more to do with it, I think.8. Save them for another topic!9. That depends ...

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

1. Probably when I was starting out. Everything was just so new and exciting to me. Endless possibilities2. 3 years or so3. Nah. Unpredicabliity is always a good thing!4. I was gone for a couple months after the great downtime. I just kinda lost interest in BZP.5. I'm not sure. It's a decent enough community but I don't feel as if I really belong6. I don't think it's losing it's members, but it's definitely losing some activity7. I think it would have been.8. I'm always up for some questions.9. Do you even need to ask?

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?Probably when the thing that brought me here in the first place, Bionicle (duh lol) was still alive and kicking. It's still fun now, but I'm not as big an "other LEGO" fan as I was a fan of Bionicle, and so the interest has sort of died down. But I still pop in once in a while.2. How long have you been a member of BZP?Officially, over 6 years. Unofficially, 4-5 years.3. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?My activity over the past few years (has it been that long?) could be considered a long disappearance coz I haven't been especially active, and I'd be offline more than I would be online. I would pop back up now and then to see how things were going, but then I'd wander off into the nether once again.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?It's not that it's losing members, coz most of them weren't really active way back when, it's just that it's not (in my opinion) attracting newer members who are invested in the site. So yeah, less activity, but I don't think it's lost many old faithfuls lol

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?Creation of the Fan Created Games forum*2. How long have you been a member of BZP?It says that under my name. :P 3. Should that previous question have been the first question?I don't know man.4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?Not really. I never spend too much time here so I've never gotten burnt out. There was a period in 2005 that I lost interest in the community for various reasons, but even then I still lurked. 5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?No, but that has little to do with BZP and more to do with Real LifeTM6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?I would not surprise me if this was the case. 7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?I'd say yes. 8. Have I asked enough questions yet?Well you could always ask for questions. 9. Do you want a hug?I probably need one but I'm not gonna ask for one. *: Okay, joining the staff was probably better, but I wanted to be more original.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

1. My playing of TF Alignment in its glory days. Hopefully we can start up a new set of glory days.2. Now that's a plain funny question, you can tell by the spinnies. But two years.3. Nope. I mean, you didn't even have to ask that.4. Yes. Times when I cannot reach a computer, and that chunk shortly after the Great Downtime where I hadn't realized BZP was back. Now if the Great Downtime counts, I think we all know the answer to that for everyone, do we not?5. More so.6. Yes, sadly. Argh.7. Maybe. There are other Lego themes, but who is to say? It could be anything from dead to even better than it is now.8. Is the sky blue?9. Nope.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?2010. The days when I was really active. Sure I may have been a noob, but there was so much going back then.2. How long have you been a member of BZP?Three years, two months and fourteen days as of this post.3. Should that previous question have been the first question?Don't really care much.4. Have you had any long disappearances from BZP? If so, why?Yes, around the end of 2009 to the start of 2010. I completely forgot about the site.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?If I am on the Internet, I am probably browsing BZPower, so more.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?Yeah. Everything seems so quiet.7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?Of course. More stuff = More discussion = more people = Profit!8. Have I asked enough questions yet?I think so.9. Do you want a hug?Yes.

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?2. How long have you been a member of BZP?3. Should that previous question have been the first question?4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was 'updated'' on a regular basis?8. Have I asked enough questions yet?9. Do you want a hug? 1. The part when NOBODY commented on my epic not even ONCE.2. Two and a half years.3. You're your own man. Bend the rules a little.4. Nope.5. No. It got really boring after the 500th "Bring back BIONICLE" topic.6. Yes.7. Of course.8. Enough is never enough.9. Not from you.

1. Back in early-mid 2010 when I first joined.2. Since January 20103. Probably :P4. Yes - From this past January up until recently. I took the absense because I felt that the entirety of BZPower was heading away from Bionicle and there seemed to be very negative feelings toward the line spreading through the site. I returned because they seemed to have melloed out a little.5. I'm not as interested in BZP, no. Bionicle, I still am however.6. It's definitely had less activity now than it did when I joined, so yes.7. Yes, and I would be more interested in BZPower if it was more focused on Bionicle8. Not really9. That would be rather hard.Let's Keep Bionicle Alive,Lewa Krom

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

1. Man, there's been a few. Back in 2009 when the BZPower Challenge 2 ran... 2010 when THMOV was being written... the entirety of Dec. 2010 - Apr. 2011 just before the downtime... when I was first running Bionifight 4... running the CCC... yeah.2. I joined December 22, 2008. Going on four years now I suppose... wow.3. Farm animals. No.4. Yes - a month this August as I was at a camp with no internet access, and last year during the downtime I just didn't bother to check.5. I think so. I just post less-ish. 6. Pretty much, yeah. Although certain aspects of the forum are doing quite well.7. Yes, because if Bionicle had continued that would mean Lego was getting enough money to warrant it being continued.8. Toooo manyyyyy9. No. Wait, brony mantra demands I say yes. So no.

Edited by Voltex

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?2. How long have you been a member of BZP?3. Should that previous question have been the first question?4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?8. Have I asked enough questions yet?9. Do you want a hug?
1. I have no idea.2. Since April 9, 2010.3. That's your call.4. I've been off the site for three or four days straight like once a year or so because I was out of town and didn't have Internet access. Aside from that, I usually check the site at least once a day.5. Depends on the day.6. No and yes.7. I think it would've.8. Sure.9. Depends on who's hugging me. Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?I'm not sure if my 'favorite point' has passed yet.2. How long have you been a member of BZP?Since May 29th, 20103. Should that previous question have been the first question?To be frank, I really don't care.4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?Yes. I don't remember when or why, but I'm pretty sure it's happened.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?Mmmneh, no. I used to post a lot more. After I stopped posting as much, I said that it was only the library that kept me here. But nowadays, it's the actual people that I've met (relative term) that keep me around.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?Yes, and yes.7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?I don't understand how the answer to this question can be 'no'. 8. Have I asked enough questions yet?Why is this question necessary?9. Do you want a hug?...Umm....anyways, back to browsing the forums.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

1. The first few weeks when I joined.2. Almost 6 months.3. No.4. Yes, because of inablility to get online.5. No6. Yes7. Probably8. Indeed9. Not really

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?Hmm. Probably fairly recently, actually, around the time of the Flash Fiction Marathon or the start of the Ambage -- it was great to see a little bit of activity in the Library. But basically, just any time that the Library is more active than normal is a good time.2. How long have you been a member of BZP?Five years now.3. Should that previous question have been the first question?Sure.4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?Nope, nothing more than a week or two. I do have longer periods where I just lurk and don't do much with the exception of staff and SSCC/Ambage/etc. duties, due to school and just general life stuff getting busy.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?BZP, yes. Bionicle, no. If anything I'm more interested in BZP because of how involved I am with the Library/COT Writing.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?Sure. With the decline of Bionicle, that was expected. But I don't think so much so that it's anything to worry about. We're still a fairly thriving forum.7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?Probably. Old members leave, new members come in. There'd probably be more new members then there are now, since Bionicle would be ongoing, and there'd be people who would want to join for new updated or whatnot. But either way, I'm sure there'd probably still be a strong community. I mean there still is a fairly strong community after almost three years of Bionicle being gone. 8. Have I asked enough questions yet?Up to you.9. Do you want a hug?Depends on who it's from. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?2. How long have you been a member of BZP?3. Should that previous question have been the first question?4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?8. Have I asked enough questions yet?9. Do you want a hug?
1. When I saw the reviews on my second short story, although the comments on my second epic and first comedy come close.2. Since July 5, 2010. That's about two years, three months, and 24 days as of this post.3. No.4. Not really. Just slowdowns in posting due to real-life stuff happening.5. Yes.6. Not losing activity or members - those that are here stay. We aren't getting too many new ones, however.7. Yes. Bionicle made BZP, so if Bionicle was still updated the activity would be the same as when Bionicle was active before.8. Yes.9. No.

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?2. How long have you been a member of BZP?3. Should that previous question have been the first question?4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was 'updated'' on a regular basis?8. Have I asked enough questions yet?9. Do you want a hug?
1. Being part of the DARPG.2. Sept. 4th, 2007. Dang, it's been a while.3. Maybe, but you're the one writing the survey.4. School, and the site outages combined.5. Not as much, no. School takes up too much time.6. Depends where. Standard LEGO discussion hasn't really taken off on the new forums yet.7. Probably.8. That's one thing you should ask yourself.9. Heck yeah!

Another survey/ Well I guess I got nothing better to do for another hour.1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?I'd say the first year after I joined was the most enjoyable. It kinda reminds of now, though with less enthusiasm and hope.2. How long have you been a member of BZP?I'm not certain. I think I joined within the first 3-4 months of Bionicle Zone's existance. [Edit: Nearly 11 years.]3. Should that previous question have been the first question?Toss up really. Whatever works works.4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?I would say at least half the time I spent as a member on these forums was spent away from here. I just lost interest in the direction Bionicle was going and once lego changed the colors I got fed up and faded away.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?I used to be obsessed. I doubt I ever could be again.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?Last time I was here before my most recent return Bionicle was still a theme and BZPower was as active as it had ever been. I expect that in time this community will fade away unless changes are made.7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?There was no decent competition for BZP. If Bionicle had continued froever then I am sure BZPower would have reigned for as long as people still found Bionicle interesting.8. Have I asked enough questions yet?If I say no will there be more surveys?9. Do you want a hug?No comment.

Edited by Rama~Swarm

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?Hm, probably a little after I joined, actually. I really liked the 2008 - 2009 year, mainly as I was a COT RPG Judge and the TBRPG's for COT were just flowing in and there were so many options back then. Plus they appealed more to my personal choice. And I think it was around that time, although maybe later, when the Children of Perdition were a thing in the BZPRPG and Gato (and in extension, the character Ga) was a blast to RP with. 2. How long have you been a member of BZP?Oh... hm, like... six years now? 3. Should that previous question have been the first question?Maybe? Iunno, feel free to put whatever question wherever, I don't mind~4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?A few, for dramatical reasons (real life, internet) of which are best left be.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?Not... really? I mean, I enjoyed the site a lot a few years ago when I was really into LEGO and Bionicle. Nowadays I'm not too into either, LEGO's still fun and stuff, but I haven't... really done anything with it in the longest time, not counting visits to BrickFair.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?Do I feel that way? A bit, but mostly because a number of my friends left the website. I don't know if the numbers have actually declined or not, but that's just how I see it. Less activity? Probably -- BIONICLE's gone, it's no longer a thing outside of what some dedicated fans do, so there's not much to discuss and BZP has been a mostly-BIONICLE oriented website. If that changes, would it gain more? I don't know. 7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?Probably. There never was any real serious competition, at least after its infancy, so... it'd be the only place, thus the more populated place. I also presume a lot of the content-control helps, in that people don't leave because of x being mean, or because of y being one of those things you can't unsee. And for people who don't like it, well there's always other places to go to. 8. Have I asked enough questions yet?Iunno, I have more time to kill so no, I say.9. Do you want a hug?Why nooootttttt

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP? I don't know. There's no online community I'm a part of that I can pinpoint a time in as my favorite point. To be completely honest, my experience with BZPower has been mediocre; I've never really tried to be a part of the community. I suppose the best point was before Bionicle ended. I'm kicking myself right now for not discussing new story content back then. That would have been wonderful.2. How long have you been a member of BZP? Four years. I've been a fan since September 2001, though. I was really young.3. Should that previous question have been the first question? Probably.4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why? Yes. I didn't post at all in 2009. When I realized Bionicle was ending, I came back for a little. Then I left for a while. It's been consistently off-and-on. Occasionally I'll post again, like now.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be? No, unfortunately. I really want to be here and discuss story and media with intelligent fans, but people barely post interesting topics there anymore. Fanfiction has never been my thing, so I don't go there.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity? Yes! S&T is scraping the bottom of the barrel for topics, and most of them are just far-out theories. The amount of new posts per day is pitiful there, too.7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was 'updated'' on a regular basis? Yes. BZP was the Bionicle fan website. BZPower would always remain as popular as Bionicle's fan following.8. Have I asked enough questions yet? *Sigh* Yes...9. Do you want a hug? Kind of. You made me feel sad for taking Bionicle for granted, and not paying attention to BZPower. This was my first real fan forum, and I feel like I've let it go to ruin. :confused:Also, welcome back, Lewa Krom! I remember you well!

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?I really loved '08. The rate at which we were getting story updates made it a really fun time.2. How long have you been a member of BZP?I guess it's about four years now...Dang.3. Should that previous question have been the first question?Probably4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?Never enormously so, I don't think for any more than a few weeks at a time.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?I'd say my love for BZP has grown while my love for Bionicle has diminished6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?Well, it clearly has less activity then it used to, but we're still gaining members pretty steadily.7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was "updated" on a regular basis?I think it activity would of lessened eventually, but it proobably would've taken longer.8. Have I asked enough questions yet?Nope.9. Do you want a hug?Not particularly

Edited by Eeko
jlovfkk.jpg

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?Probably when I was really into writing, when I had epics and comedies on the go. Unfortunately, that was the period that has been wiped from BZP history.2. How long have you been a member of BZP?6 years I think, can't see my spinny when I'm posting a reply3. Should that previous question have been the first question?I think you need to conduct a survey to identify what people really want to see at the start of a survey.4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?Couple of times, I forget why. Just before the downtime I think, but I came back and BZP wasn't there, and suddenly I really had to get on, so I was checking everyday suddenly. 5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?I'd say my interest has taken a new direction, I concentrate more on putting worthwhile stuff in posts.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?Its developed a community of more hardcore members, there's less unfamiliar faces about, but that's to be expected, if BZP does things right, it might get more active again.7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?Depends whether Bionicle not being replaced was a good decision, if it continues to be a quality line, then that will have a good impact on BZP. The more likely outcome, that Bionicle would have been axed again at a later date, and it would just be the current BZP activity, on a delay.8. Have I asked enough questions yet?Nope, I've got time for more.9. Do you want a hug?Yes, but there are specifics to the person who I engage in this with.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

1. When the forums just got back up and there was a lot of activity and that Title Twisters contest was awesome. :P2. Five years and two months. I've actually only really been active since the forum restarted.3. No, THIS should have been the first question. Just to mess around.4. I'm pretty much always lurking, but after my first year or so I didn't really post at all until the big downtime. Since then I've been relatively active.5. More so.6. Yeah, it's a different atmosphere since the downtime, and it's a bit unfortunate. Even since the very beginning on the new forums.7. I think so yeah. It still would be at this point, at least. And we'd still have topics talking about the dreaded and unknown 'end of Bionicle'.8. Not enough redundant ones methinks. 6-3 on-topic to pointless isn't quite enough. 6-4 might do it...:P9. Yes. Yes I do. I can feel it now man...
exo-toa_battle.jpg

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?I really don't know. I'm enjoying now as much as any other point.2. How long have you been a member of BZP?Since May 2007. So... 5 years. How time flies.3. Should that previous question have been the first question?I have no idea.4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?I disappeared for 2-3 months during 2009, because for some reason BZP wouldn't load any pages on the forum.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?In my younger years I was much more active around the actual forum part of the forums, but now I spend most of my time in the blogs. I wouldn't really say my interest has declined, but since BIONICLE's end there just hasn't been much to attract me to the forums themselves.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?It's certainly quieter than it used to be, but at the same time I doubt it's shrinking at this stage. All the people who came back after the forums went down for 7 months last year are probably going to stick around.7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?I'd say it would certainly have more activity than it does now.8. Have I asked enough questions yet?I wouldn't object to more.9. Do you want a hug?Yes please.

1. I am oddly nostalgic about the brief window in time where S&T was my most posted in forum. It was a simpler time.2. Since forever. Been just over 10 years. Then some weird forum glitch nerfed me into not existing until March for some reason?3. Nah, it's cool.4. A couple of years ago I was gone for nearly a year. Mental breakdown. Fun times.5. Less so, but I am still actively involved in the goings on.6. Yeah. But that was to be expected.7. In my personal opinion, no. Bionicle was not heading in a direction to build a larger fanbase, but cull it into multiple factions of "era" fans, much like any other long-running fanbase. AM I RIGHT, METRU NUI FANS?8. No. You didn't ask if I wanted a hug yet.9. YES

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

1. What was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?When I became a Blog Assistant, in June 2006. 2. How long have you been a member of BZP?10 years. I'm old :( . 3. Should that previous question have been the first question?That's up to you :) !4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?My longest was probably the imposed disappearance when the forums were down altogether.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?Well, my life used to revolve around it :P . These days, I have a social life outside it, although I do still stop by every now and then.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?A bit, but it still looks very healthy to me :) . 7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?I have no reason to believe that it wouldn't. 8. Have I asked enough questions yet?Go on, ask some more :P !9. Do you want a hug?Yes please!(Yes, my usual style is messed up, sadly :( )

Edited by Kahu Rider 13

1. Hard to say, really; there have been a lot of good times. I guess the best times were when I placed as a BBC Contest finalist?2. Six years.3. No.4. Disappearances due to vacation.5. Probably almost as much, yes.6. A little of both, I'd say.7. Probably, as Bionicle is in the name and such. :P8. Mebbe.9. Sure! hug.gif~B~

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?Maybe going premier, getting a Proto boost, or making friends.2. How long have you been a member of BZP?Uh.. 5 years?3. Should that previous question have been the first question?iunnolol4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?Nope, except for when the forums went offline.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?Yeah, maybe even a little bit more.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?Less activity.7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?Probably.8. Have I asked enough questions yet?Come at me bro.9. Do you want a hug?Why not?

1. When was your favourite point during your stay on BZP?Would have to be writing my Epic, when it started to get 200+ views per chapter. Good times.2. How long have you been a member of BZP?3 Years.3. Should that previous question have been the first question?Who knows.4. Have you had any long disapperances from BZP? If so, why?For the past 2 years or so, because I focused on different things for a while.5. Are you as interested in BZP as you used to be?Probably not, which is sad.6. Do you feel that BZP is slowly losing its members, or that BZP generally has less activity?Quite a bit, yeah. There isn't nearly as much hustle and bustle. 7. If Bionicle had not been replaced, do you think that BZP would always remain strong as long as Bionicle was ‘updated‘‘ on a regular basis?Always is a strong word, but it certainly would have gone on a lot longer.8. Have I asked enough questions yet?Never.9. Do you want a hug?Always. :)