BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

... Are you willing to wait? One of the followup quests to the Amulet Quest (also running any followups very differently, also still working on the current one I promise) will take place in Le-Wahi.

Why should that affect a totally unrelated quest that's going to be an innocent treasure crawl? You've already got a built up fanbase for these amulet quests, do you really think another, less loot-centric quest that happens to be in the same Wahi topic is going to poach that many people? 

Lewa, if you want to do it, do it. If there's nothing that needs real staff approval reward-wise then it's totally up to you.

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi
  • Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hello all. I'm a BZPRPG player from a while ago, with a bad habit of dropping in and out wildly, often vanishing for several months. However, my life has finally managed to stabilize a bit and I hope to actually be able to stick around this time. Probably not many people will recognize me, and I am happy to see quite a few new faces here.

So uh, I'm looking forward to getting the chance to RP with you all, and... I have absolutely no idea what is happened in the story for a while so I'm just going to wing it. Wheee!

• Upvote 2

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Only name in your history that I recognize is from 2012.

I don't remember it being three years since I last saw you.

In any case, welcome back. Both a lot and not much has happened since then.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Ghidora131 - Good to see you too person I don't recognize. :)

Ghosthands - Ghosthands! I'll be sure to check it out.

Silvan Haven - Three years sounds about right. College is a major pain. Good to see another face I recognize.

Tyler St. Francis - Hubert! Wait... have you and Tyler combined into a single person!? Good to see you!

Well, I'm now caught up on the details of the Starting Topic. Anything more recent that I might need to be aware of?

Edited by Mythologist Eschatologist

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

A group of characters have gathered together to rescue the hostages in Ko-koro while another has gathered under Reordin Maru to start a guerrilla campaign against the same koro.

Neither group actually knows about the other one.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Regarding my small treasure hunting quest in Le-Wahi, can I say there are old temples full of ancient treasure or do I have to do something else instead?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

yo anyone up for forming a mafia-esque crime syndicate or something of that ilk

I've got a "consigliere-for-hire" sorta character fresh in my profiles and I don't feel like just sticking him into a Wahi somewhere like a schlub and fishing for interaction

iunno why I keep doing these crime-based group things but yeah

XwlteIl.jpg

Hello all. I'm a BZPRPG player from a while ago, with a bad habit of dropping in and out wildly, often vanishing for several months. However, my life has finally managed to stabilize a bit and I hope to actually be able to stick around this time. Probably not many people will recognize me, and I am happy to see quite a few new faces here.

So uh, I'm looking forward to getting the chance to RP with you all, and... I have absolutely no idea what is happened in the story for a while so I'm just going to wing it. Wheee!

Hello my friend, it's been a long while. o7

Edit: And Cadias too!? Whuuuuuut!? That's crazy!

Edited by Leonard Bones McCoy

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I've got a "consigliere-for-hire" sorta character fresh in my profiles and I don't feel like just sticking him into a Wahi somewhere like a schlub and fishing for interaction

XwlteIl.jpg

are you gonna go bustin' my balls every time we interact

important question answer carefully

helo frens

One cannot escape name recognition so easily. 

On another note, hello. Ghost's mention of the Starter Topic gives a pretty good summary of the broad strokes of everything that's happened. The Rora's response to the secession can be found here. It's the only major plot development since the summary was last updated.

Happy to have you back.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Leonard Bones McCoy - SNELLY! Good to see you! Yeah, Cadias is back as well. :D

Riku Tryon - Whaaaaat. Me? Try to avoid name recognition? My ego is too engulfing for that. XD Nice to see you again too Krayzikk. I'll be sure to read over that and get myself as up-to-date as I can.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

XwlteIl.jpg

Speak with Niralle in Onu Koro. He specializes in... Business endeavors.

In fact, the more people interested in joining niralles syndicate, the more we can accomplish

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

Requiem - Hiya Requiem, good to see you too!

On an additional note:

Does anyone have any need of a Toa who barely knows her powers and has issues with disagreeing with people?

(For people who remember him, kind of like a less serious Virthee without medical knowledge)

(Has... it really been 3.5 years since I last played as Virthee? Wow.)

Edited by Mythologist Eschatologist

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I'M ALIVE! Mostly. Need to fix up an avatar.

Haha, good to see you guys! Sorry for randomly vanishing- My life has been rather hectic of late, and my memory is not exactly my strongest point. I had no idea that any of you would remember me!

January 2010? I know I was gone for a while, but it hasn't been that long. XD

I'M ALIVE! Mostly. Need to fix up an avatar.

Haha, good to see you guys! Sorry for randomly vanishing- My life has been rather hectic of late, and my memory is not exactly my strongest point. I had no idea that any of you would remember me!

January 2010? I know I was gone for a while, but it hasn't been that long. XD

When you have William Furno as your spinny then it will have been a long time haha. 

Nice to see you Cadias.

Welcome back Cadias.

Sorry to say that while I remember your name I can't seem to remember anything about what you did. Mind me asking what parts of the RPG you were around for?

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Are there any other players involved with The Outsiders' mission in Ga-Wahi active right now, or is it just me?

I'm starting to miss Verulas' sarcasm.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I've more-or-less been around since the first reboot of the RPG, back when Friar Tuck was active and Xa-Koro was the seat of a faction that worshiped Makuta. I vanished several months ago at least- not long after the island full of crystals was revealed, I believe.

I should probably stop clogging up the discussion topic, though. Feel free to message me if you have more questions. =)

Are there any other players involved with The Outsiders' mission in Ga-Wahi active right now, or is it just me?

I'm technically active, but waiting on the rest of the group to actually do things.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I'm technically active, but waiting on the rest of the group to actually do things.

Yeah, I've been wondering about this myself. Who are you guys waiting on? I'd like to get the big Outsiders ball rolling again, at least faster than it's been rolling lately. I miss Verulas' sarcasm too. 

According to the search I just did, the last post from the group was Verulas' (6/3, 8:00 PM). Before that, we had Charek and Scholar (both on 5/31, with Charek's being the most recent by four hours), which was in turn preceded by Tracer (5/12).

So, uh, everyone...?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

♫ Guess who's back? / Back again? ♫

♫ Zeal's back / Tell a friend ♫

It's been something like... a year and four months since I last posted here. Dare I ask what's happened between then and now?

A lot.

Welcome back Zeal, what's the last thing you remember haha.