Video Game You Last Played?

• 4 weeks later...

The LEGO Movie Videogame

I decided to take advantage of this weekend's 75% off sale on Steam to finally purchase this game. (Technically speaking, I have not played this game just yet. It took all afternoon to instal the game on my computer, so I didn't have time today to try it out, though I certainly will begin playing tomorrow.)

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

I recently picked up Luftrausers from the Humble Bundle bundle. It's fun for a quick session, but now I'm at a point where I can only progress after destroying the blimp which showed up a few times in the beginning but hasn't for a while now. Anyone else play this game and face this problem?

I've also been playing Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, which is fun enough and Hotline Miami, which is just... I don't know. I love it and I love the music but I'm also a little disturbed by it.

Tropico 3. I was an idiot not to enforce conscription. The revolutionaries took out my banana-fueled dream in '77.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

• 5 weeks later...

I'm still playing the LEGO Movie Videogame. Even though it took me only two weeks to reach 100% completion, I just couldn't resist playing it again... multiple times. I'll probably move on to something else once I'm finish my current run (which will make it four times that I've mastered this game).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 on steam, very fun.

Be sure to get mods for it off of battlefrontfiles. The Dark Times II - Rising Son mod makes like a brand new Battlefront game. I love those Stormtrooper Commanders and their droideka-like shields, though they do little against Ben Kenobi's force attacks. >~>

Anyway, last games I've played are Republic Commando, and Europa Universalis IV. I have played RC before, and its still a good game game (I hear a sequel might be in the works).

EUIV is a grand strategy game, akin to Risk, where you control a country and do what you want with it. My last fruitful game was as the Hanseatic League, or just Hansa, and made this loose economic alliance of German cities into a unified, colonial super power of a unified nation state, and just when I was so close to creating the nation of Germany in an Austrian and Thuringian Holy Roman Empire near the French Revolution, the game makers released a new patch that, while it fixed A LOT of problems, it nullified my save game.

While I am still peeved about this, the beauty of this game is centuries worth of replayability across the globe. So I tried the Kamchatka nation in east Siberis, between China and Alaska, and all was fine until the Qing Empire, Spain, and Russia all decided to hurt me badly to the point that I relocated to Alaska until Spain and Great Britain said "Hey, we'll be taking these lands too, thanks!". I am now currently trying to make a Bionicle mod for EUIV and already have Metru Nui and a Barraki flag done, while Spherus Magna still needs a lot of work.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The last game I played was XCOM Enemy Within and...

I HATE THOSE CHRTSSALID, they are so annoying and keep becoming the number one thing to kill so they don't kill me solders and anyone because I don't want to get more enemy to keep shooting and my solder to keep running away.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- (PS4 Demo)

Definitely good, and I'm really impressed by the 3D models. They mostly look like 2D sprites in battles, but camera shifts in battle remind you that yes, these are 3D models. Glad I've had my copy preordered for a while now.

Lucky you. I can't wait to play Guilty Gear Xrd. It actually comes out on my birthday, which is awesome.

Most recently, the last video game I played was Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, rekking d00ds with Jigglypuff. Before that, it was Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. 8-Player Smash is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun.

>tfw you have no idea what to put here