• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg News And Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41464 replies to this topic

#41361 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,739 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 04:33 AM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]The new arc starts tomorrow evening! :D[/color]

Before around 5:00P/17:00 Pacific Standard Time tomorrow is your last chance to use the wrap-up topic to tie up your loose ends from the recent arc. After then, that topic and this one will both be closed. Thank you, everyone, for your patience and your excitement as we grow ever nearer to the next cycle of the game.

Yeah! That would be......

+12...+3.....

So 8AM for me, monday.....Huh.

Hooray!

Unless I'm reading it wrong.

Hong Kong is GMT+8.

It's Sunday 8am JL.

Sunday.

Also the time I usually watch Kaku during the holidays.

NM posted the notice as 3PM my time....that could've been saturday or friday for him. If it were a saturday, then a sunday 5pm for them would be a monday 8AM for me.

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#41362 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,663 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 04:41 AM

Nah, it'll be Sunday for you.

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#41363 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 05:27 AM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(139,69,19);]Darn, I think I'll be at school when the new arc starts :(On the current topic, I'm alright with this, it'll let my characters settle into their new roles.[/color][/font]

You go to school on Sundays? Sympathy, man.

#41364 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 22-July 12
  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 05:36 AM

Well, I've gotta say, a universal timeskip is just what I need to get me characters back out of inactivity.

And a happy New Arc to you all.

I ain't afraid of no ghost.

#41365 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,739 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 05:55 AM

Are we allowed to post things like a semi flashback to "A month ago", so it would be after the Rahkshi battles but before the start of the arc?

Also.....wot??

Edited by JL v2, May 11 2013 - 05:55 AM.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#41366 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 07-March 11
  • 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 06:01 AM

Also.....wot??

Yes?

Posted Image

not a lot of things match my avatar

#41367 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 06-August 10
  • 1,715 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 11 2013 - 06:05 AM

8 PM today? That's pretty much perfect timing; should let me take care of the few things I have left to do.

Posted Image

#41368 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,120 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 06:09 AM

Are we allowed to post things like a semi flashback to "A month ago", so it would be after the Rahkshi battles but before the start of the arc?

I don't see any reason why not.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#41369 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 23-September 09
  • 1,530 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 06:10 AM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(139,69,19);]Darn, I think I'll be at school when the new arc starts :(On the current topic, I'm alright with this, it'll let my characters settle into their new roles.[/color][/font]

You go to school on Sundays? Sympathy, man.

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#8b4513;].....I'm not good at time things.I'm tired.[/color][/font]

#41370 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 18-October 11
  • 692 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 06:57 AM

Hey, for next season, would anyone like to help me with a duo I'm planing?

I'm thinking a confident Matoran and a timid Toa, sortof the reverse of the norm. Maybe the Toa could have been effected by a Rahkshi staff?

Any thoughts?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#41371 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 07:41 AM

Say, what are the rules on Parakuka? Can I make a character with one? Could this character be a Vortixx, or does it have to be a Toa?

Edited by Canis Lupus, May 11 2013 - 07:41 AM.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#41372 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 06-August 10
  • 1,715 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 11 2013 - 07:46 AM

Information about the Parakuka can be found here. You can also check out the wiki page.I'm not sure how much of this - if any - has changed following the defeat of Makuta.

Posted Image

#41373 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 07:46 AM

Say, what are the rules on Parakuka? Can I make a character with one? Could this character be a Vortixx, or does it have to be a Toa?

Didn't the post for it/the wiki article for it get linked a little while ago?

#41374 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 07-March 11
  • 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 07:48 AM

A three-second search places the Parakuka rules here, yes you can, it can be any species.

#41375 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,739 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 07:56 AM

I think Ghosthands above said that, if Inu is an example to be followed, the Parakuka have been 'released' from the Makuta's hold and are now wild. Unlike Inu, they are probably still bad for your mental health, so that would be...that.

Which reminds me, is anyone else interested in how the Toa Maru will be dealing with the world? I want to read their troubles when they have to explain everything.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#41376 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,663 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:04 AM

Didn't we have a Parakuka and host duo that snarked at each other?

Or is it my lack of sleep getting to me?

ULPxgev.gif

#41377 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 08-June 12
  • 3,648 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:05 AM

I think Ghosthands above said that, if Inu is an example to be followed, the Parakuka have been 'released' from the Makuta's hold and are now wild. Unlike Inu, they are probably still bad for your mental health, so that would be...that.

Which reminds me, is anyone else interested in how the Toa Maru will be dealing with the world? I want to read their troubles when they have to explain everything.

I've also been wondering about that. How will the saviors actually cope with no longer being the ones everybody relies on?

BZPRPG Profiles

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

My blog, where I talk about stuff.

#41378 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:05 AM

Didn't we have a Parakuka and host duo that snarked at each other?

Or is it my lack of sleep getting to me?

Had. Krayzikk and I got bored with Xicuta and Kixin.

I'd be happy to remake Xicuta if anybody wanted to do that again with me, though.

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase, May 11 2013 - 08:09 AM.

#41379 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,663 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:10 AM

I see.

Well, I'm probably not going to make anything super-special-awesome next arc.

Just gonna stick to generic characters that reference mythology.

ULPxgev.gif

#41380 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 07-May 13
  • 561 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:46 AM

Back again, with another question... is it plausible that one of my in-development characters could have, at one point in their life prior to stereotypically washing up on the shores of Mata Nui with partial memory loss, absorbed a very small amount of Hordika venom? Not enough to transform the being in question into a full Hordika; just enough to influence his/her personality and traits in a very slight manner?

Or is this like the Bohrok? "Hordika? Whazzat? A foreign food?"

#41381 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,162 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:53 AM

Wow, three months... So much can happen in three months.

"I am Groot." - Groot

"Anga-krahi takayavo, nga ai’i vu kyase." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#41382 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 29-November 12
  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:18 AM

Now I want Nuju Metru to clarify if he meant Saturday or Sunday. It'll be 8:00 PM for me, I know that much, but if it's Saturday then yay but if it's Sunday my face will be in a book trying to get homework done.Basically, this is either good news or bad news.
Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"
"Wrong."
"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

#41383 Offline Null.

Null.
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 15-January 11
  • 699 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:39 AM

Considering he said when it starts in PST, and that it was still Friday in PST, it will probably start Saturday.

#41384 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 29-November 12
  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 10:26 AM

I'm not sure about that. He posted it at 3:14 AM my time (EST) and PST is three hours back from my time, putting the message being posted at exactly 12:14 AM midnight in PSTErgo my confusion of if "tomorrow" meant Saturday or Sunday.EDIT: Wait...what timezone is Nuju Metru in, anyway?

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray), May 11 2013 - 10:27 AM.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"
"Wrong."
"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

#41385 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,120 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 10:40 AM

Everyone seems to be working on the basis of a Saturday release.  So I'd go with that.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#41386 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 07-March 11
  • 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 10:50 AM

Yeah, I say assume it's Saturday, that way you won't miss either one.I will though.Bloody humans and their timezones.

#41387 Offline Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 13-February 08
  • 12,306 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted May 11 2013 - 10:51 AM

I'll be clearer. In roughly eight or so hours (no matter your timezone), the new game should be starting.

ghostie.jpg

#41388 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 10:52 AM

Sounds like some sort of Brazilian Hot Sauce.

#41389 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 29-November 12
  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 10:57 AM

I'll be clearer. In roughly eight or so hours (no matter your timezone), the new game should be starting.

Ah. Then this is really good news! =D

"Wrong."

#41390 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 18-October 11
  • 692 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 11:12 AM

Yay!

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#41391 Offline Makuta Almanax

Makuta Almanax
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 15-May 12
  • 440 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 11:12 AM

Which as I thought was 2 AM Sunday Morning for me. Woo.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters: 
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics)                         SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth)                        MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)                      

#41392 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,120 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 11:14 AM

Which as I thought was 2 AM Sunday Morning for me. Woo.

Wait...Almanax, you live in England too, right?  Which makes the starting time 1 AM...:/

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#41393 Offline Makuta Almanax

Makuta Almanax
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 15-May 12
  • 440 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 11:17 AM

Does it? 1700 + 800 would be...2500...Oh yeah, it is 1AM. my mistake. Either way, it's really early so I'll be late.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters: 
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics)                         SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth)                        MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)                      

#41394 Offline Mr. House

Mr. House
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 06-March 08
  • 3,140 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 11:17 AM

6:00 PM my time. ^_^

"But autocracy? Firm control in the hands of a technological and economic visionary? Yes, that Vegas shall have." -Robert House

BZPRPG 2014 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk-Arvun-Iolatra-Mahane

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an- Want zombies? Want to play a religiously fanatical maniac? Well if so, join the BZPRPG's premier cult!

Want a clan of horse-riding Bio-Nomads? PM me to get your Taajar clan approved!  

#41395 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 07-March 11
  • 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 11:20 AM

I hate you ^_^

#41396 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,120 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 11:21 AM

Does it? 1700 + 800 would be...2500...Oh yeah, it is 1AM. my mistake. Either way, it's really early so I'll be late.

Same :(

I hate you ^_^

Don't worry, my countrymen.  We shall take the new arc by storm...6 hours late!

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#41397 Online Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 11,957 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 11:25 AM

I'll have the introduction post for Dorian Shaddix/Young Sinatra up tonight.

who's the happy boy? i'm the happy boy.

-Tyler

and again, pathetic confusion.

ghostie.jpg

dorian, you aint changed.

#41398 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 28-October 10
  • 2,725 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 11:44 AM

Mm...  More smoky, sultry player this coming season...  Dorian...  Mmmmm...

Ahem.

I look forward to the three month time-skip, since it offers me a reprieve from having to type several chapters worth of information in the next week...

Unless ya'll want it, that is...

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.

#41399 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 14-October 11
  • 1,446 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 12:13 PM

7:00 over here, not bad.

The time skip does not exactly effect me in any particular way. My guys are hardly in the middle of massive character development right now.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#41400 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 04-November 10
  • 1,513 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 12:20 PM

Back again, with another question... is it plausible that one of my in-development characters could have, at one point in their life prior to stereotypically washing up on the shores of Mata Nui with partial memory loss, absorbed a very small amount of Hordika venom? Not enough to transform the being in question into a full Hordika; just enough to influence his/her personality and traits in a very slight manner?

There actually is a Toa in this game who was transformed into a Hordika when he tried to attack Makuta. I don't know if anyone refers to him as a Hordika, though. :P I'd PM the staff about your idea. 

Personally, I am really exited to explore how my characters have changed in three months. This timeskip will be awesome.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users