Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The new arc starts tomorrow evening! :D

Before around 5:00P/17:00 Pacific Standard Time tomorrow is your last chance to use the wrap-up topic to tie up your loose ends from the recent arc. After then, that topic and this one will both be closed. Thank you, everyone, for your patience and your excitement as we grow ever nearer to the next cycle of the game.

Yeah! That would be......

+12...+3.....

So 8AM for me, monday.....Huh.

Hooray!

Unless I'm reading it wrong.

Hong Kong is GMT+8.

It's Sunday 8am JL.

Sunday.

Also the time I usually watch Kaku during the holidays.

NM posted the notice as 3PM my time....that could've been saturday or friday for him. If it were a saturday, then a sunday 5pm for them would be a monday 8AM for me.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hey, for next season, would anyone like to help me with a duo I'm planing?

I'm thinking a confident Matoran and a timid Toa, sortof the reverse of the norm. Maybe the Toa could have been effected by a Rahkshi staff?

Any thoughts?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

I think Ghosthands above said that, if Inu is an example to be followed, the Parakuka have been 'released' from the Makuta's hold and are now wild. Unlike Inu, they are probably still bad for your mental health, so that would be...that.

Which reminds me, is anyone else interested in how the Toa Maru will be dealing with the world? I want to read their troubles when they have to explain everything.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I think Ghosthands above said that, if Inu is an example to be followed, the Parakuka have been 'released' from the Makuta's hold and are now wild. Unlike Inu, they are probably still bad for your mental health, so that would be...that.

Which reminds me, is anyone else interested in how the Toa Maru will be dealing with the world? I want to read their troubles when they have to explain everything.

I've also been wondering about that. How will the saviors actually cope with no longer being the ones everybody relies on?

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Didn't we have a Parakuka and host duo that snarked at each other?

Or is it my lack of sleep getting to me?

Had. Krayzikk and I got bored with Xicuta and Kixin.

I'd be happy to remake Xicuta if anybody wanted to do that again with me, though.

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Back again, with another question... is it plausible that one of my in-development characters could have, at one point in their life prior to stereotypically washing up on the shores of Mata Nui with partial memory loss, absorbed a very small amount of Hordika venom? Not enough to transform the being in question into a full Hordika; just enough to influence his/her personality and traits in a very slight manner?

Or is this like the Bohrok? "Hordika? Whazzat? A foreign food?"

Now I want Nuju Metru to clarify if he meant Saturday or Sunday. It'll be 8:00 PM for me, I know that much, but if it's Saturday then yay but if it's Sunday my face will be in a book trying to get homework done.Basically, this is either good news or bad news.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

I'm not sure about that. He posted it at 3:14 AM my time (EST) and PST is three hours back from my time, putting the message being posted at exactly 12:14 AM midnight in PSTErgo my confusion of if "tomorrow" meant Saturday or Sunday.EDIT: Wait...what timezone is Nuju Metru in, anyway?

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

I'll be clearer. In roughly eight or so hours (no matter your timezone), the new game should be starting.

Ah. Then this is really good news! =D

"Wrong."

6:00 PM my time. ^_^

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Does it? 1700 + 800 would be...2500...Oh yeah, it is 1AM. my mistake. Either way, it's really early so I'll be late.

Same :(

6:00 PM my time. ^_^

I hate you ^_^

Don't worry, my countrymen. We shall take the new arc by storm...6 hours late!

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Mm... More smoky, sultry player this coming season... Dorian... Mmmmm...

Ahem.

I look forward to the three month time-skip, since it offers me a reprieve from having to type several chapters worth of information in the next week...

Unless ya'll want it, that is...

7:00 over here, not bad.

The time skip does not exactly effect me in any particular way. My guys are hardly in the middle of massive character development right now.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Back again, with another question... is it plausible that one of my in-development characters could have, at one point in their life prior to stereotypically washing up on the shores of Mata Nui with partial memory loss, absorbed a very small amount of Hordika venom? Not enough to transform the being in question into a full Hordika; just enough to influence his/her personality and traits in a very slight manner?

Or is this like the Bohrok? "Hordika? Whazzat? A foreign food?"

There actually is a Toa in this game who was transformed into a Hordika when he tried to attack Makuta. I don't know if anyone refers to him as a Hordika, though. :P I'd PM the staff about your idea.

Personally, I am really exited to explore how my characters have changed in three months. This timeskip will be awesome.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------