Quisoves Potoo

If I can, I'd like to switch my vote from SV to Voltex. I've been told that lynching SV would have dire effects.

I'd also like to keep Pupwa alive as long as possible.

Fill me in and maybe I'll switch my vote too

Just not to myself because I'm not that suicidal

Also can we have a clear limit on vote switches too before this becomes a total mess

I vote TBK because of these aforementioned "dire consequences" that are very fishy which make me afraid to vote SV. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Any semblance of order or restraint in the village arboretum was shattered the moment voting commenced. Scarcely had uttered the words "I'll vote for right now" when about nine other villagers started screaming their assent. Twas' not long before they broke into a bizarre sort of line-dance, swerving around villagers and trees alike with shouts of "Kill da SV!" and "Choo choo!" (an archaic Matoran exclamation.) Some others, attempting to make themselves heard over the cacophony, cast votes for and @TBK. The dance was finally stopped, much to the dismay of the dancers, by the combined force of the other villagers. There was a minute of silence, which was broken by @Trijhak: "If I can, I'd like to switch my vote from ShadowVezon to Voltex. I've been told that lynching SV would have dire effects."

There was much murmuring. Some were dissuaded from voting for , while others were unconvinced.

briefly became a new popular candidate, before heroically chose himself, drawing two other votes for his demise. was the last voter, deciding upon @Xaeraz, which was rather strange, given that no-one by that name was known to reside in Brakas' Jest.

Ultimately, the sacrifice was to be 's. Nine votes had doomed him. He was led to the center of village, where his sentence was pronounced: ", you have been condemned to death, not for any guilt of which we are yet certain, but because of the harshness of the universe. Even under Mata Nui's gaze, certainty is no constant. Life must go on. We only hope that your death will allow for it to do so. Farewell, villager of Brakas' Jest."

With that, the snickersnee met his neck, and his life was at an end.

Night came, and the stars gave up that knowledge, secret til a being's death, which shewed the village the depth of its tragedy. Not only Doctor, ShadowVezon was, but Detective also. Brakas' Jest was now even less certain of its future.

Cycle B, Night One, begin. You have twelve hours.

Virus victims have now received their PMs.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat
  • Upvote 4

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

If I can, I'd like to switch my vote from SV to Voltex. I've been told that lynching SV would have dire effects.

I'd also like to keep Pupwa alive as long as possible.

Is this the part where I gloat and make fun of you all, or sympathize with your loss? I suppose I would make me hard to trust if I gloated at you, so instead I'll gloat with you at the Mafia. Who, uh, successfully killed someone and got away. 

I'm going to mourn the loss of ShadowVezon, as tragic as it was. Now the jobs of many become between 33% and 50% harder, thanks to our bloodlust, and I didn't even get to kill him myself as part of an obligatory unnecessary rivalry! I dare say that I saw one of the villagers lusting for blood! Not the ordinary kind, mind you. More of the morbid, not really discussable type. Though we have made a mistake, it is only one mistake, and it would be quite the surprise and quite excellent if we made it our only mistake. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.