Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Glass

She's mad.

She's wrong.

She doesn't seem to know it.

You want me to go up to her, rationalise my argument, and make amends? That's not going to work.

Put it that way...

Remember what he said about taking control?

I struggled and started twitching, mumbling and all-round frizzinghaiisnfnkdlekdjjdj-

Oh wow, this body is nice.

Hey!

Too bad.

I quickly ran up to Xara in staggering, unsure footsteps.

"Hey, Xara, look, I'm sorry. I think I should say sorry. Sorry. I simply wanted you to understand that your actions have consequences on others as well."

Give it back!

Once this is done.

Edited by Tenth Norik
  • Upvote 1

IC: Xara - Gym.

I looked up at him. "So what?" I snapped. "We're Rahkshi! We're not supposed to care about the consequences. We're just supposed to fight and kill and destroy. That's what I do: I fight people, hurt people." I stabbed my staff through one of the targets and gave it a twist, sending electricity coursing through the rock, causing it to crumble and collapse. "And I'm good at it."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

This was really out of character for Glass, and it was only making me angrier. I thought he'd accepted me, wanted to be my friend.... perhaps something more? But here he was, telling me to change everything I was to suit his standards. 

"I don't insist on anything!" I snarled, crackles of electricity dancing across my carapace. "I am what I am."

"I just haven't decided what that is, yet." 

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive.

I was awake, alive. 

Things my brother was not. Could not. Never would be again. He was dead, gone. Forever. Snuffed out like a candle. 

I was alone now, without identity, without purpose. It was Silencer who had spoken for us, who had come up with the plans. Now he was gone, and I didn't know what to do with myself. I wasn't even sure who I was. There was no more The Twins. Only me: Illusive.

What did that even mean? 

It meant nothing. It was just a word, a meaningless statement. I'd built my entire existence around another such statement: The Twins. I'd acted as if it meant something, as if we meant something. But now he was gone, and I saw that behind all of his schemes and grand words, Silencer's plans helped no one of thing except us. We meant nothing, stood for nothing. We had just been two Rahkshi too weak to stand apart, but not strong enough to accomplish anything together. 

And now the two was one. Just me. Alone, forgotten. 

I sat up to find myself in a bed. I was in the infirmary, my injuries healed. Of course. And there he was in, tucked away in a back corner, hidden so no one would have to see him: Silencer. Or what was left of him, at least. Just an empty shell, no trace left of the being he once was. 

A brother... a friend.... a hero. 

He'd died so that I could live. I couldn't let that sacrifice be squandered. I had to make the best of the opportunity I'd been given. I needed to find myself, find a purpose, and pledge my life to seeing that dream realised. My brother would have wanted nothing less.... 

Sliding stiffly out of the bed, I bent to pick up our things, and began the slow walk towards the door. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Palma looked over at Zelnos, "Yes, I thought some practical experience in the field of healing would be useful for you, since you have chosen to study under me."

Placing a hand on Zelnos' shoulder she steered him over to the stunned Revenge and his crab friend. His previous attempt at violating the safe ground of the infirmary was clearly forgotten, he was now just another patient.

"I will heal the Rahkshi. You take the crab. If you do well with a pet I'll know I can let you loose on some of the students."

OOC: Okay, ghidora, got to put on my GM hat (you know its really more of a crown...) for a second. Its been brought up before that Vaalku acts out of what you say his character should be, that you frequently just invent chunks of story not just for yourself but how you think the RPG exists. You complain about characters being "randomly picked on and beaten without consequences" which sounds rather clearly like you complaining about Vaalku losing the Xara (despite the fact that she's ticked because he insulted her for little to no reason...so its you trying to get away without consequences in this case) which means you can't seem to separate player from character and are taking event of the RPG personally, and thats just bad RPing. I'm getting complaints about your behaviour, and I keep getting those complaints. Same ones over and over. I can overlook mistakes and I can overlook some behaviours...but I expect people to learn if they are corrected on those mistakes and brought up on that behaviour. You aren't. So I can't overlook it anymore.

IC: Vaalku had only made it halfway across the Causeway before something came flying out of Phantom-on-the-Water to greet him. The Matoran were still bearing a grudge, clearly, and one lone Rahkshi making his way towards them was too tempting a target. A target that was greeted by Cordak missile to the face. Vaalku swerved to try and evade it, but the flash of red was moving too fast, and erupted in a massive detonation of brilliance. Vaalku fell, battered and broken, into the depths of the surrounding sea, his last sight before he lost consciousness was his severed arm drifting past his face, the light from the Matoran device implanted in it blinking steadily until it sank beyond sight into the dark and sandy deeps...

OOC: Right, he's unconscious and sinking, but still a chance for a helpful passer-by to fish him out. However the arm with the Matoran device in it (you never specified which one that was, so neither can I) and the leg of the same side are gone. And next time people raise issues with your character or your behaviour, maybe don't brush them off. Ignoring mistakes just makes those mistakes get bigger, they only go away if you learn from them

• Upvote 5

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Urgh...." I glared daggers at him. "What, then?" I spat. "You tell me what you think I am; what do you see in me?" 

IC: Cuutuk - Library

"The pleasure is all mine." He replies, shaking her hand firmly.

IC: Dajoks - Infirmary -> Dorm

"Alright... Don't be friendly with Xara..." He says to himself.

He makes his way to his old dorm. When he enters, he leaves the door open.

Cobwebs scatter across the entirety of his room. He attempts to clear them, ridding dust from the shelves. He opens his closet only to find his old Cello. It, like everything else, was covered in thick dust.

"Ah, me old Cello... I wonder..."

He sits down on his bed, and begins to pluck the strings, tuning them. He takes his bow in his left hand, holding it up with his hook. Pressing frets, he strikes the strings and begins to play. The notes are very hard stricken, and sound very... Piratey.

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Jayar / Courtyard-->Infirmary

"Well, I suppose I'll be in the Infirmary if anyone needs me," declared Jayar before he turned to leave.

He entered the Infirmary just in time to miss most of what Palma said to Zelnos. "You requested my presence?" he asked the medic respectfully.

IC: Shark / Gym: Zex' Enclosure

The sword had not gone far when Zex kicked it, it was rather heavy after all. As Zex struck a theoretically intimidating pose Shark simply stepped back and leaned casually on one of the dummies Zex had been training with.

Meanwhile, he implored the Gym to weaken its connection to the floor enough that he could break it off and hurl it at his opponent at a moment's notice. Zex couldn't know this, as far as he would be able to tell, the dummy was still firmly attached to the floor.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"I see someone trying to seeks their identity, their path, but only finds a big blank space. You compensate by doing what you do best, fighting, hoping to find meaning.

"But you don't. You only make the big blank canvas worse, tearing into it, cutting people out, isolating yourself in an effort to make your own essay of You.

"But here's the secret: the big canvas isn't a terrifying void: it's a miracle. You have a large amount of autonomy in your destiny, and it's up to you to make that canvas mean something. But you don't know how. And so you fight, fight to make meaning for that canvas.

"But you're not alone, Xara, and you aren't just an unfeeling weapon. You have other schoolmates who want to help, but no longer feel safe doing so.

"But I'll be here, because I know what you are: someone with potential. And you're restricting yourself. And I won't let you do that, not after all we-"

Finally, regained control.

Where was I?

"-I... I'm sorry, Xara, I... I don't know what I just... That's to say, you do understand what I mean right? You're more than just... This."

I gestured lamely to our surroundings.

Edited by Tenth Norik

IC Fog:

Fog drifted like his namesake through the halls. Reaching the causeway, he looked around at the pillars, bored. He wondered if it would be worth it to go to Nynrah. Then he saw teh scorch marks on a pillar. Looking down, he saw a Rahk slowly sinking. He thought for a moment. Whatever had hurt the Rahk could still be there... But saving someone's life gained one a lot of influence, both with them and with the population. His choice made, Fog dove off the edge, switching to flight mode and zooming toward the Rahk in the water.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Zex destroyed all the dummies and I'm pretty sure the wrecking ball would have destroyed any survivors.

IC: Zex

In this small enclosed space my water trick would actually work. I instruct the gym to pour in saltwater into here and due to the smallness of the room it quickly raises to our knees before I attempt to electrocute it.

OOC: I specified saltwater because it conduct s better than regular water.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

"Let's have fun?" I said with a cruel smile.

I will more handlea to appear except made of metal. The electricity in the water geta into those bars.

"Dance."

I pick up my three electrified knives and throw them in the direction of the rahkshi's head and to either side of it. It had to jump to the nearest bar which may or may not be electrified. Or he could drop into the water. Or he can just get hit by the knives. Either way it involved electricity.

IC: Shark / Gym: Zex' Enclosure

Shark leapt up and off the bar and grabbed the knife headed for his head from behind as he shifted into flight mode. The electricity hurt, but now he had a weapon. He flew in a circle above and around the grounded (or swimming?) Zex, as if preparing to throw the knife back at his enemy.

Meanwhile he requested that the Gym prepare to shoot a geyser of scalding hot water out from under Zex. It would take a free seconds to prepare, during which a rumbling might alert Zex to its presence. If Zex stayed where he was, however, he would be blasted into the air and heavily burned.

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Root - Library

Root peered over his own readings at his new accomplice. Shield was a quick reader.

"Y-y-yes..." Root replied thoughtfully, setting his own book aside. His was longer, and he had not yet finished it, but he already had committed it to memory with how frequently he had turned its pages.

They had read and fought, just about the two things Root had done with his life. He was unsure of what else to show Shield. There were no pressing matters deserving of his heroic attentions... except...

"H-h-have you met-t T-T-Torch?"

IC: Fang - Dorms

Fang nodded and turned to walk off. As soon as the door closed, the grin vanished from his face. Caoutchouc had given him much to think about.

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

As Jayar and Exxan left, Hoto leaned over and whispered to Kat. "Could I... ask you for a favor? Alone?"

"I see someone trying to seeks their identity, their path, but only finds a big blank space. You compensate by doing what you do best, fighting, hoping to find meaning.

"But you don't. You only make the big blank canvas worse, tearing into it, cutting people out, isolating yourself in an effort to make your own essay of You.

"But here's the secret: the big canvas isn't a terrifying void: it's a miracle. You have a large amount of autonomy in your destiny, and it's up to you to make that canvas mean something. But you don't know how. And so you fight, fight to make meaning for that canvas.

"But you're not alone, Xara, and you aren't just an unfeeling weapon. You have other schoolmates who want to help, but no longer feel safe doing so.

"But I'll be here, because I know what you are: someone with potential. And you're restricting yourself. And I won't let you do that, not after all we-" 

Finally, regained control.

Where was I?

"-I... I'm sorry, Xara, I... I don't know what I just... That's to say, you do understand what I mean right? You're more than just... This."

I gestured lamely to our surroundings.

When Glass finally finished talking, I just stood there, speechless. I couldn't take it anymore.

I slumped, falling agaisnt a crushed effigy and sliding down to the floor. My staff clattered to the ground, trailing sparks. 

Trying to make sense of Glass' words only made me more confused. I'd devoted my entire existence to one goal: being the best. Now that I'd finally achieved it, victory felt.... bittersweet. I'd done it, conquered every opponent, crushed every foe. But instead of the respect I'd craved, all I'd gotten was fear, and revulsion. Glass wanted me to change my ways, become something better, do more with my life, but.... I couldn't think of anything.

For every day of my short life, I'd worked on achieving only one goal, honing a singular set of skills, and those skills were really only good for one thing. And now.... I had no idea what to do with myself.

Anger gave in to frustration, and I did something I'd never done before: I started to cry. 

• Upvote 2

IC Mahrika

Gymnasium

Mahrika felt... restless. There had been no major assignments recently, and going for swims around Rahkshi Island had lost its novelty long ago. He wanted a challenge. With this in mind, he opened the door to the gym, trident in hand, and scanned the room for a worthy opponent. His gaze passed over the silver Rahkshi he didn't know, crying probably over a lost fight.

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

Hoto sighed heavily. "Anywhere, I don't care. I just... don't want anyone else hearing."

She looked over to Era. Her friend was probably picking up this whole conversation, but she probably knew what Hoto was talking about. It was the others who didn't need to know.

IC: Hoto - Courtyard to Refectory

Hoto thought for a moment about where to go. Nynrah would be the safest place, but she didn't want to go all the way there just for this. The Library would be quiet, but there could be anyone in there. And the Gym... she decided to head to the Refectory. Even if it wasn't as quiet or solitary, at least she knew where everyone was.

But as she lead Kat to the Refectory, she found it mostly empty. All the better. She found a seat and leaned in secretively to explain.

"Era thought of a way that I might be able to learn to fight, but... we need three Rahks... and... Jayar might be in on it, but if not... You know I trust you more than anyone else in this school? If there was anyone I wouldn't mind sharing my thoughts with, it's you.

"I just wanted to know if... you wanted to form a Kaita with us."

IC: Era - Courtyard.

"Do you want me to come, or should I just...." I trailed off, not knowing what else to say. 

They were already gone anyway. 

IC Kat:

I blinked a few times.

A Kaita?

Jeez, if been so focused on other things that I'd forgotten we could even do that.

"You're gonna learn to fight through the shared memory thing?"

I paused a moment, and Hoto was all but jumping up out of her seat.

"You know, that's actually a really good idea. I'm in."

I grinned. A Kaita! Maybe corpus' first!

• Upvote 1

IC: "Jayar! You want to learn, here's some learning." Palma directed the student towards Revenge. He'd been mostly patched up after her ministrations but there were still a few things left to finish up, "I want to see if you can recognise what injuries remain on this patient, and would like to hear what you would do to fix them."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOc: Just saying the water is knee high.

I felt rumbling from below me. I quickly jump away and duck underwater as the geyser eruptee. The geyser launches hot water all around the small room with little chance of escape. I also pick up my two knives and put them in my bag.

IC: Illusive - The Cauldron. 

I stumbled into the Cauldron, the water icy agaisnt my skin. After the damage I'd taken in the previous fight, the paint on my armour was flaking off, staining the pools of water on the floor grey and green. I stayed there in the waterfall for the longest time, letting the frigid water wash away every last trace of paint from my body, leaving my now-pristine armour the colours I'd originally been formed with: tan and blue. 

Satisfied, I headed deeper into the cave, digging through crates and boxes until I found what I was looking for: tools and armour. I started taking my suit apart, pulling off my old, smooth plates and replacing them with angular, edged pieces. With my colours and profile changed, I would no longer be recognisable for the Rahkshi I'd once been. When I stepped out through the waterfall again, I was reborn. No longer was I one of The Twins; I was Illusive, an individual in my own right.

And I had a goal, a purpose all of my own. First, Zex would pay for taking my brother's life. But after that, I had bigger ideas. It wasn't Zex I truly blamed for Silencer's death; he was merely the hand who delivered the killing blow, on behalf of a far greater evil. An evil that I intended to erase. 

My goal was a simple one: destroy Corpus Rahkshi.

• Upvote 6

IC: Dodge-256

Having returned to Corpus, Dodge went to the Library to read.

IC: Green

Green was seen returning to Corpus but then quickly left, citing an "extended field study". She made it clear she wouldn't be returning to the Academy for a while.

OOC: Green is being put on hiatus for the foreseeable future.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

OOC: I don't know anything IRL about healing, especially of Rahkshi... :huh:

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

"I will give it my best attempt." Jayar stepped over to Revenge and examined him. His knowledge in healing was hardly masterful, but he would do his best.

From the looks of it, the Rahkshi seemed to have faced severe shocks, probably fighting an Electricity or Chain Lightning Rahk. "There were numerous electrical burns all over him, and maybe some damage to his nervous system," Jayar said, "but it looks like those have been treated. He also appears to have suffered a few puncture wounds, those could use some cleaning and the application of some medicine to prevent any sort of infection. Then I would have them bandaged up for a while, to keep them safe, while he gets some rest in here. In a few days he would be good to go, if maybe still a little sore." He hoped this analysis would impress, or at least suffice, for the Shadow Kraata.

My tears sizzled as they hit the floor, and I finally brought myself to look up at Glass. "So what?" I sobbed. "What are you and a cat going to do to help me? I've devoted my whole life, my entire existence, to being the best. And now that I've done it, I don't know what to do with myself...."