Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Cave/Outside

"Well, I'll just get rid of what I've cleaned so far," Sepulchral replied, scooping up the pile of debris he had left by the entrance. It was all biodegradable, so he decided that it would be simplest to simply fly a ways out over the water and drop it in, where it could dilute or decompose harmlessly.

IC--Nyarl--Ocean/Beach

Nyarl emerged from the surf, a slain fish clutched in each hand. He gathered up some relatively dry driftwood, pulled out his Toa disk, and flung it at the piled kindling, setting it alight. He nursed the fire carefully, making sure that it would stay lit long enough to cook the fish.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Lu c id / Nynrah Wilds

"If you must," Lucid called back.

The river was but a short distance away, and it was a pleasant walk across the rocky clifftop towards its clear, real waters. Lucid knelt by the stream, filling the seashell with water, then made her way back into her cave (careful not to spill any) and distributed it among the plants in her garden to a chorus of grateful thanks.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

Splinters sprayed out from his staff where he had blocked her's, the thin stick broken into two baton length halves. "Well, my line of thought involves a Kaita or two..." He circled to her right for a quick low kick, "...not to mention explosives."

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

"Kaitas?" I turned slightly, letting the kick slam into my shin - a painful blow for both parties, especially considering that I sent a jolt of electricity from my armour the moment he touched me, "It's a cool idea, but isn't kaita dissolution a Makuta power?" 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat grimaced as Ipartsa's knife scored a shallow gouge across her shoulder armor. It stung, but it wasn't enough to weaken her arm. So she pressed her advantage, swinging the axe back up to smack Ipartsa in the jaw with the back of the superheated weapon.

IC (As Ipartsa): She screamed in pain after being smacked by the superheated axe.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Illusive - Gym.

It took a few minutes to get all six of the Matoran up onto the box. One climbing onto the other's shoulders, then a third on top of him. A fourth climbed over the three and hauled themself onto the top of the box, followed by the remaining two. 

Once up top, they had to work together to pull their remaining companions up with them. 

My work over the past few hours had payed off. Their movements were more fluid, making them cooperate was growing far easier, and it wasn't giving me as much of a headache to make them all move independently. 

I was going to have a lot of fun with these little guys...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Revenge-Library

Revenge was surprised. "No. There are more than just you?  Then again that should be obvious."

IC: Alpha/Library

"Apparently there are more to the family. I just met a brother today, and he seemed to dislike Omega, since he attempted to attack me."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Mortsia

I simply nod, before hopping on the nearby wall, and hop again, summoning some hoop-thingies you could grab on to. I start swinging over to the golden-clad Rahkshi, landing about a yard away. I was about to ask what the problem was (in poem form of course), when I noticed a hulking, golden-blue monstrosity heading towards us. I slowly brace myself, though not obvious, in case he was a hostile.

IC: Shock

"Oka-" I was cut off when the Rahkshi started doing freaky gymnastic ####. I watch in awe as he swings over to a glowing Rahkshi. "Huh... Maybe I need to start doing yoga..."

IC: Spezia

"Okay. Do you need bait?" I ask, pulling out of my bag what little vegetables we have left.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

OOC: I've been playing this like the Armory is kind of a separate room, with a door and all, yeah? So not sure how Sunshine would have seen him from outside, nor Mortsia swung right in. But I'll roll with it.

IC: Vlad / Armory

Vlad followed Mortsia's cautious gaze to Sunshine. Great, another person approaching, intent on psychoanalyzing/dismembering/otherwise annoying him. Couldn't people leave him to prepare his move in peace? No, of course not, they were just part of life, and life sucked. ...And so he'd have to be really lucky if neither disagreed with his course of action. Wonderful.

He sighed coldly, and retreated further into the armory anyways (if Mortsia wanted answers he'd have to make the first move, Vlad wasn't going to proffer anything), scanning the shelves for a weapon that would suit him. Probably a melee weapon with some good reach, to balance out Avenger's short range in hand and long range when thrown.

OOC: Gah. Meant to say he landed outside the armory. Sorry about that.

I follow the glowing Rahkshi deeper into the armory, looking behind me at the door to make sure the giant did not enter. I look back, and see Vlad grabbing a weapon. I frown. Whatever Vlad was about to say, it probably wouldn't be peaceful... But I would listen. I stand by, waiting patiently for what Vlad was going to do.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

At last, Vlad relented, breaking the awkward silence. "Do you believe zere are fates vorse zan death?" Vlad finally asked Mortsia, his voice quiet and icy calm, as he picked up a battleaxe and gave it a harmless experimental swing. The weapon was crafted well enough, finely balanced and frighteningly sharp, but it was a bit lacking in range. Vlad would like something a little longer.

And, dare he think it... better for channeling his Hunger powers? He'd always restrained them... but if he was going to really fight, he'd have to use them. Not let them take control of him, like they had so often before, but carefully channel them... the same way you carefully reigned in a fire to get a fearsome and steady blowtorch capable of melting through metal in seconds, rather than a volatile and uncontrollable explosion that was gone as soon as it came. Granted, it was a lot easier to explode... but this time, he'd get it right...

I think for a moment, before answering:

"Yes, I do believe there are.

One's will being torn from their grasp

Then, let them see it, tempted from afar.

Something the can only dream to clasp.

Would it not be better to die free?

For in death, you are free to rest.

But in slavery, your will is your fee.

And your very existence is put to the test."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC--Sepulchral--Outside

"Well, it is my mess, after all." Sepulchral flew out over the ocean, and when he was about four bio from shore he flung the collection of clay shards and supposed food out into the waves. "That could very nearly be some manner of metaphor," he mused as he watched the unpleasant mass plummet and sink. "Something relating to how I have cast off my guilt and need to please the Makuta..." He paused, considering. "No. On second thought, the analogy is far too forced." Another pause. "And rather stupid, at that." He turned and headed back toward shore.

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat felt victory within her grasp, if she could just keep the upper hand for a few more seconds. She swung the plasma-charged axe at Ipartsa's legs, aiming to knock them out from under her.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

OOC: This is all I'm posting for now, since nothing is happening anywhere

IC: Yuna | Library

After trying some of the slop at the Refectory, she made the choice to never eat it again. Instead, she headed to the Library to research the type of fish that lived near the school. Grabbing a few books, she sat herself at a table and began reading, with Deemo playing with a piece of vine on the table.

OOC: Yuna open for interaction

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: "Very well. Would you prefer to meet them here, or choose some more neutral ground?" Grossh asked, "Obviously I would choose to meet someone in my own house, but you may want somewhere of your own you can home turf."

IC: Palma looked curiously at Rider for a moment before offering him a hand to help him up.

"You lost yourself for a moment there. But you did not hurt anyone too badly."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Grim:

The walls fell away, and Grim Stabbed downward, the pincers burying deep into the floor on either side of Subject's neck, effectively trapping him.

"Summon the Headmaster! We have another Traitor!"

IC Kat:

"We don't exactly have home turf, anymore. Here will be fine."

Edited by Chumpu

IC: Era - House of Grossh.

"We trust you... Or I do, at least..." I hesitated, before continuing, "So yeah, here would be fine."

IC: Illusive - Gym.

Only two of my Matoran had reached the ground by the time the box vanished. The remaining four crashed to the floor, the sudden onset of their combined sensory input breaking my concentration. 

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"You work fast," I observed, approaching Grim, "It's like you can sense treachery or something." 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC (As Ipartsa): *Looks like I accidentally unleashed the killer instinct inside the rahkshi.* Ipartsa thought as she clutched her burning face, fearing that scars would be left after getting healed. It was no matter now, she was going to take down Beat, regardless of her injuries. She jumped up and kicked forward at her opponent's face. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Malady (Gym)

I dodge out of the way of my opponent's swords, then as I get up, I notice Subject being an idiot and fighting another loyalist. "'scuse me for a second," I say to the winged Rahk, then I launch myself over the room, coming to a stop beside Subject and his opponent. "The ###### are you two doing?" I begin, a derisive tone in my voice, more over the laughability of a pair of loyalists, the biggest Rahkshi in the school, having an earnest fight.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Vlad / Armory

"Good," Vlad replied, setting down the axe and picking up a spiked shield. No, too heavy, not enough reach. He put id down again and scanned the room for another alternative. "Now, if you're villink to fight vith me to grant zose Matoran out zere zer mercy of death, zen prepare yourself. If not, zen stay out of my vay."

IC: Draco

I had stopped when I noticed Grim, holding Subject down. Another traitor, one who seemed to be a Loyalist. How pathetic... I walk over. "Shall I go and summon the Headmaster?" I ask. I would guess so, seeing as I was not the crowd favorite...

OOC: Mortsia post later.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Sliver - Gym. 

"Go," I instructed, "I'm curious to see how this new headmaster deals with treachery." 

"Oka-" I was cut off when the Rahkshi started doing freaky gymnastic ####. I watch in awe as he swings over to a glowing Rahkshi. "Huh... Maybe I need to start doing yoga..."

"Okay. Do you need bait?" I ask, pulling out of my bag what little vegetables we have left.

IC: Nightmare

"Maybe it would prove worthwhile... After our current to-do list is done. Spar, Then learn secret code."

IC: Strurin

"Yes, I will." He responded.

IC Sunshine

Slaves...

The Matoran. Heh. An inefficient pet. Matoran are to serve out of fear, not by mind control. Well... Unless it was father's mind control.

He remained by the door.

IC Flabbergaster

Nothing. Just nothing.

He kept tugging at the wall.

IC Grim:

"This one willingly disobeyed our orders to destroy Phantom. Whether because he harbours some misguided sentiment or because of some animosity towards our Dark Masters, he would not say."

Grim's hand was firmly grasping the Staff, and the pincers were mechanically locked in place. For the moment.

IC: Draco

"Oh believe me, I have a decent idea of how my father reacts." I say, smiling cruelly. At Grim's description of what Subject had done, I nodded, before reverting to flight mode, bursting out the gym doors, before turning to Icarax's office.

"Alrighty then! Let's look at our competition... Loyalists, some big ol' ugly dude at the doorframe to the armory, someone who looks like Blade, a mastermind controlling matoran..."

I nod, handing Strurin some of the reserves. With that, I pull out some seeds, and start planting them...

I stand there, unsure of what to say. Then, in a somber voice, I say,

"You wish to end their lives?

It may be a relief for them,

But then the master, he will rise

And hatred will spawn and stem.

I cannot condone this, I say.

But I can't abandon you to rage.

Let us find another way!

Otherwise hatred be your cage.

At the very least, not for all to see.

Do this in a secluded space.

Otherwise, hated shall you be

And the consequences you will face."

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Grim:

Cursing their lack of foresight, Grim hopped into flight mode, barreling after Subject.

Normally, Grim would have had to rely on physical attacks. Not this time.

Raising their arm, they launched a rhotuka still infused with Vacuum power at Subject. With its modifications, the whirling wheel of energy flew silently, ready to vacate the area it hit of all air on a most explosive manner.