Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

He can still be burned, frozen, suffocated, drowned, poisoned, bludgeoned, and harmed in other ways.

Edit: And also shattered, fragmented, vaporized, mind crushed, suicide, nuclear poisoning, and flesh manipulation.

I've crossed out all of the things that the Rahkshi currently in this game couldn't possibly accomplish.

Of those that remain, burning, poisoning, shattering and fragmenting are all incredibly difficult for another Rahkshi to do, since Stronghold apparently has two layers of indestructible armour. 

As for suffocating and drowning, we have yet to have a character die from either of those things, since Rahkshi can hold their breath for so long. Besides, how is another rahk meant to actually accomplish either of those? 

In regards to bludgeoning, I recall you no-selling dozens of crushing blows from Silencer when he fought Stronghold, and that was when he only had one layer of armour. So forgive me if I'm a little skeptical about how successful that would be. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Arctic - Would you be averse to quoting here exactly what you asked Ultron for, and his response? We are at a disadvantage in this debate when you can just wave the GM's name in our face and say 'Ultron approved it' without us knowing precisely what he approved.

That request made, I must say that I still don't think Stronghold should be nearly as close to invincible as you made him out to be. He's only level 2, by all rights his Kraata should be practically covered in tender scabs, and chain mail just isn't as good as a seamless skin.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Stronghold/Backstab/Makeshift Cellar

Shifting light immediately attracted my attention but it was too late.

There is no light in the cellar. At all. Whatsoever. The trapdoor is shut, the walls are thick, solid stone and there's rubble piled over the trapdoor, preventing even the tiniest sliver of light from getting in. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Either way, I have a list of major things and stuff that I need separate approval for Stronghold.

So Strongholds going to lose after major electric overload. Bullseye and Punch are coming in to train when he sees Stronghold collapse. Stronghold is in the infirmary and confirmed to be in a coma. (Which'll make a good excuse to wait for an approval the rest of the stuff.) He is also confirmed to have damage visual and audio receptors, which Palma replaces from parts of deceased Rahkshi, which may or may not include Omega's.

Stronghold wakes up, realizing that his nervous system is affected while inside the suit, his eyesight is dulled, his hearing is slightly dulled, he can't feel anything while inside the suit, and his mind is a little unhinged.

The list isn't done but I'll just have this approved for now.

I'm not sure frankensteining you up some spare parts from the dead is really Palma's style, so that isn't going to happen. I'd allow the nervous damage though. Even the numbing is going to be more of a hindrance than a help 

Okay. Here's part 2. And the nervous system damage include visual/auditory problems along with personality problems right? And you know that these problems only affect him while in the suit.

Stronghold decides to go and read books on engineering, mechanics, and ranged weapons for a few weeks. Afterwards he goes to the Cauldron to find rubber to insulate his Kraate Area and chest area of suit to prevent a major cardiac shutdown.

I also want to approve a Rhotuka spinner that he can fire Rhotuka from his chest or a zamor laucher that can be held in his hand or mounted on his shoulder. Details will be provided for either one that you approve.

I saw, but it it bring up a question I just need to clarify, when you say suit do you mean his standard Rahkshi armour or the fancier one he's making?

I'd go with rhotuka. Easier to explain how you get one of those than how he's constantly keeping himself in zamor spheres and thing to put in the zamor spheres

He's adding all this to his own armor. Making an entirely new one would require a lot of metal, money, and it wouldn't work in the end since Kraata can only use a suit that is made of a Kraata of the same power unless he powered it by a seperate power source.

And you are aware of the list of damage right? And that it is approved that he can insulate himself?

Continuing the story but now explaining how he will get the Rhotuka spinner on his chest.

Before he left, he took a Rhotuka spinner, and using knowledge gained from books, he attached it to his chestplate.

The Rhotuka he fires can be of three variants (choose what you approve)

1. By placing his Burning Cestuses upon his chest he can generate a fire Rhotuka.

2. His nervous system in the suit damage (thus meaning his bioelectricity is disrupted he can fire a Rhotuka that acts as an EMP that only temporarily stops the power of technology or electric-based powers.

3. He can fire blunt Rhutoka at a speed that is proportionate to his mental stability. Insane = faster, sane = slower.

It more like the skin is a layer/plating that cover his armor, as I mentioned several times that he would either shape the skin to cover the armor, or wrap around parts like what he did to protect his weapon. But now he is actually trying to make a full skin suit layer.

Right now, against Xara, he's just testing to see if what he thinks will actually work.

So just to put the whole thing in chronological order starting with patching himself up after Era's battle:

At first he uses it as a temporary armor piece till he can get a new one. (i.e. Making a pseudo shoulder plate till he went to Cauldron to shape himself a new one out of metal.

Then he decides that he wants to make a a full skin suit. (So far he has both arms done.)

He then wants to test out strength before completion. (Wraps arms in skin before challenging Xara.)

In infirmary, after battle, he will finish the legs.

By the time, he finishes reading and gets to the Cauldron he will have a complete morbidly made Skinmail.

Any problems?

That still doesn't explain how the skin is staying to the armour. Unless he's wrapping it so tight he's virtually mummifying himself

And I have no problem with that timeframe. I'm assuming getting the rhotuka is step 6?

Yeah...but I don't know how I could get Stronghold one. Unless you approve me finding one in the Cauldron or barracks.

And about how the mail works. He takes his armor plates off his suit and wraps around it like bubble wrap on a package. That's how he attached the skin to his arms and shoulders before challenging Xara.

Ah, that works.

And just find a rhotuka launcher in the Cauldron, I don't mind

From rereading this, I'm still not entirely sure if he approved the insulation, even though I asked him at least two times about it.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Not entirely so, Root's phosphorescent bulbs are just fading away... So the tiniest gleam of light, perhaps.

Yeah, I just reread Click's post and realised my mistake.

I thought it said the lights had already faded, not that they were still fading. 

This game sounds just awesome enough to suck me back into roleplaying. I am simultaneously excited and mildly irritated at myself. Oh well. Excitement wins. Profile requests incoming tomorrow.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Well, I think I may make a new character

Name: Vitesse

Variation: Density Control

Gear: Two long knives, a bow, two throwing knives, and a small charm of a Muaka.

Appearance: A slightly taller-than-average Rahkshi. Her armor is strangely scarred, and on her shoulders, she has tattoos of what appear to be Great Masks of Scavenging...

Personality: She is generally closed off from the general population of the school. However, she is fiercely loyal to those she trusts, and will do anything to protect them. She is quick and agile.

Bio: A Rahk with a very shady past. All that is known is that she was practically tortured by her Makuta. It is unclear what these torture methods were. She also carries her Muaka pendant as if someone very close gave it to her...

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I think this assignment is about to come to a swift and bloody end. Doublecross is moving to attack Backstab, and the Oohnorak are closing in from the Ranges. With two entire hordes of Visorak completely unaccounted for, things are going to get very messy....

Edited by Roman Torchwick

SQUID IS BACK!!!

Sadly, everyone he knows seems to be out on an assignment. 

And it's possible that not all of them will make it back.... :evilbiggrin:

So, stereotypical female hunter character? ... Come to think of it, we don't really have one of those yet.
Sort of. I will say this. She would have had a totally different personality if it were not for... Incidents that happened during her early life. Try guessing her origins.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Some questions I have about the game:

What do you do in the game,as far as making posts and interacting with other players?

I don't understand the IC and OOC in posting.

What is the difference between electricity and chain lightning?

Can my main character have LEGO-like bricks as a hobby,as long as he doesn't have his own Bionicles?

Is there necessarily a way I am supposed to introduce my character?In the Corpus Rahkshi group,characters seem to come just out of the blue.

Are you allowed to make small changes to your bio in this topic?(E.G. character changed colors,has different tools,is now deceased)

Probably was in one of the rare books he didn't slice up. I'm sure there's some book in the library about weapons.

He clearly didn't state reading a book about that though.

Ah! Mind-fart! Icarax?

Vultraz.
True, although he was there for at least a bit before I introduced him.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Some questions I have about the game:

What do you do in the game,as far as making posts and interacting with other players?

I don't understand the IC and OOC in posting.

What is the difference between electricity and chain lightning?

Can my main character have LEGO-like bricks as a hobby,as long as he doesn't have his own Bionicles?

Is there necessarily a way I am supposed to introduce my character?In the Corpus Rahkshi group,characters seem to come just out of the blue.

Are you allowed to make small changes to your bio in this topic?(E.G. character changed colors,has different tools,is now deceased)

1. Corpus Rahkshi is a text-based RPG. You create a character, with their own personality, history, and powers, and put them into the world to interact with others through conversation and combat. In this game, you are playing as a sentient Rahkshi in a high-school-like situation. This means student organizations, studying, and assignments, though not quite in the way you might be used to. Student organizations tend to be rival factions, each with their own goals of conquering or defending the school. Studying could take place in the Library or in the Gym against real opponents with real consequences. Assignments could be anything from writing up essays on strategy to the current Capture the Flag on a Visorak infested island. If you want more, take a good look over the first post in the Corpus Rahkshi topic.

2. IC and OOC stand for In Character and Out Of Character, respectively. Any post dealing with your character in the RPG should begin with IC: Name Here and preferably their location so everyone knows who you are talking about and what they are doing. It keeps things organized. OOC should be used sparingly, as the Student Register primarily deals with Out Of Character matters, but you can stick it on the end of a post to say things such as your character is open to interaction or asking for clarification on someone else's post. For more on that, or RPing in general, such as more definitions and examples, check out BZP's guide to RPing.

3. The difference is really subtle and arbitrary, but they have slightly differing powers. At lower levels, they are virtually the same, but Chain Lighting develops more range and multiple targets, while Electricity develops power. Check out the Kraata Variations page on BS01 for more information.

4. I suppose you could do anything with your character, but it is wise to avoid anything too ridiculous or that breaks the fourth wall too much, for your own sake rather than our own. "Joke Characters" are generally frowned upon, but if you can play it seriously, it could be an interesting quirk. We have plenty of creative characters who do everything from playing music to inventing to forging. They might fit right in, or you could try something else if you are worried about it.

5. Yes, characters generally appear out of nowhere. The two primary ways of introducing a character are to write up a quick post of them arriving at the school or to write up a post assuming they've been there the whole time, but only just began noteworthy action. Either one is fine, though it might be helpful to write about where they come from in their Bio, whether they just were created and shipped off or if they have been lurking in the halls for months, learning about the school and are finally ready to show themselves.

6. Ultron has never opposed minor changes as long as they have a reasonable excuse IC. For example, we have had several characters who visited the Cauldron to get a new look, generally for a disguise. If your character gets another to craft them a new weapon or obtains it (with approval from Ultron) from the Cauldron, add it to their profile. Personally, I like to keep the bios of my characters relatively up to date with current events and new tool sets.

Hope that helps!

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 4

Two questions: 1. Do we PM Ultron when we post a profile we need him to approve?

2. Are any kraata powers currently not in use? I try to be unique when possible.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Two questions: 1. Do we PM Ultron when we post a profile we need him to approve?

2. Are any kraata powers currently not in use? I try to be unique when possible.

1. no, he checks here regularly.

2. i don't know and personally don't want to go through the work to find out.  I am sure there are some inactive characters with powers you could use.  (inactive meaning no one has posted for them in a while.)  I think all powers have been tooken however.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

We did a sum up a little while ago on the Skype group. The only ones that have no characters attached to them are Ice Resistance, Heat Vision, and Gravity, though there are several that have not had active characters such as Sleep, Confusion, Adaptation, Power Scream, Insect Control, Darkness, Mind Reading, Teleportation, Anger, Fragmentation, and Disintegration (unless I missed someone, and I probably did. Don't hurt me...)

Edited by Click

Variation: Density Control

Gear: Two long knives, a bow, two throwing knives, and a small charm of a Muaka.

Appearance: A slightly taller-than-average Rahkshi. Her armor is strangely scarred, and on her shoulders, she has tattoos of what appear to be Great Masks of Scavenging...

Personality: She is generally closed off from the general population of the school. However, she is fiercely loyal to those she trusts, and will do anything to protect them. She is quick and agile even without her powers, but with them she can be extremely hard to hit.

Bio: A Rahk with a very shady past. She does not like talking or even mention it, as she will have visions of her past, and, in severe cases, will faint.

Is there some way you could be a little clearer on the mysterious past she's got? Just to try and avoid her having a backstory thats a little bit of everything and might be used as a deus ex machina.

And a big thank you to Click for covering people's questions :)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Hmm. Shock and Nightmare need a smith? Another job for me when the assignment ends. Hopefully and with any luck Doublecross will succeed.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf