Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Is there any way to disinfect a Kanohi in this game? Since that's probably going to be useful information for everyone in not so long now...

No idea, but it would probably have something to do with liquidized protodermis... If there is a way.

Also, decapitation is always an option.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

No idea, but it would probably have something to do with liquidized protodermis... If there is a way.

I assume you mean Energised?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I assume you mean Energised?
Right. Just remembered that, sorry. I doubt the school has any, unless it's in Tridax's office so he can make Rahkshi. Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

" For an Infected Kanohi to be cleansed, it requires the combined Elemental Powers of six Toa."

Source: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Infected_Kanohi

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

They could get new masks. Or they could join the Porters and serve the school. Or be targets for Rahkshi practice fights, be an army, spies, the possibilities are limitless. But how did some Matoran get infected anyways?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

These infected Matoran are going to be pretty much stuck that way then :o

I think there's only one infected Matoran right now. Illusive killed the one he infected - snapped his neck like a twig - but kept the mask. He figures it'd be easier to just switch another Matoran's mask with the infected one when he needs to. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ok Arctic, I'm kind of sick of you doing this. How in the ###### could Punch do a backflip in that proximity to Shield and not fail epiclly? Not to mention he was blocking both his hands.

Alright. Sorry. I'm kinda tired today, and haven't been online often. I'll just change it. Or perhaps make it different all together. And karz you sound like Roman.when he's the one giving me flak.

And really. Calm down man.

Name: Punch/Counterpunch/Uppercut

Variation: Dodge

Level: 2

Gear: Boxing Gauntlets With The Blades

The blades usually retract and is never used when he is Punch.

Counterpunch definitely uses them.

Uppercut may use the blades.

Skills: Boxing, Kickboxing, Minor Deception and Minor Spying (as Counterpunch), Parkour (will be learned by Uppercut when he gets back.)

Appearance: He is tall and his armor is red and silver. His eye color changes from blue as Punch to green as Counterpunch. As Uppercut, he has red eyes. 

Personality: As Punch, he is kind, trustworthy, and sociable. He fights fair and honorably. As Counterpunch, he is harsh at times, deceitful, and very anti-social. Don't fight him as Counterpunch, cuz' he cheats. Both often thinks to themselves a lot, but no one actually knows that they are actually communicating with the other personality. They both are cool with the other, but sometimes have arguments over trivial matters.

As of the CTF game on Visorak, Uppercut has been created due to the guilt Punch had, but did not show, when he was told that he was a reason why Root died. As such, Uppercut is slightly more heroic that either of two. Where Counter is more of neutral evil and Punch is neutral good, Uppercut is good in general. He is fun-loving and adventure seeking.

Bio: Punch was born on another island and had a personality defect. Originally the two personalities wanted to have seperate bodies and their inner battles caused a lot of stress and unrational anger. When on the island of Nynrah, he met Stronghold who taught them boxing and kickboxing in order to the two to relieve stress. They eventually get along and become good friends, besides their conflicting personalities. When Counterpunch found a way to cheat and added retractable hidden blades in the gauntlets, Punch isn't bothered with it, but warns Counterpunch to never show Stronghold. Punch is aware of his second personality. Punch and Counterpunch still hate the Makuta for not helping them split their personalities into two bodies, so they wants to rebel against them someday. At this time, they decides to stick together because Counterpunch's personality provides a cover for his hatred.

When Punch and Counterpunch was on Nynrah, they accidentally had a hand in Root's death, and the guilt that stemmed resulted from that created a new personality: Uppercut.

Here is the updated profile for Punch.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

So, Exxan's brilliant plan to deal with Rain is a failure, Era got shot out of the sky, and Sliver got captured by Visorak. Illusive is the only one of my characters who seems to be having a good day...

....which doesn't exactly bode well for the school. 

It's because of the guilt Vahki-Shark! THE GUILT!

Tempted to not approve it purely because you started using it before running it past me, but that does seem overly petty  :P

Though I do wonder why, if Uppercut is supposed to be the really good one, he's ready to use the blades of their glove while the more loosely good one, Punch, will not

Just realized that myself. I fixed that and decided to tweak Uppercut a little more.

Name: Punch/Counterpunch/Uppercut
Variation: Dodge
Level: 2
Gear:

The blades usually retract and is never used when he is Punch.

Counterpunch definitely uses them.

Uppercut will not use the blades.

• ​A pair of tonfa (exclusive to Uppercut, he will collect when he returns)

Skills: Boxing, Kickboxing, Minor Deception and Minor Spying (as Counterpunch), Using tonfa (will be learned by Uppercut when he gets back.)
Appearance: He is tall and his armor is red and silver. His eye color changes from blue as Punch to green as Counterpunch. As Uppercut, he has red eyes. 
Personality: As Punch, he is kind, trustworthy, and sociable. He fights fair and honorably. As Counterpunch, he is harsh at times, deceitful, and very anti-social. Don't fight him as Counterpunch, cuz' he cheats. Both often thinks to themselves a lot, but no one actually knows that they are actually communicating with the other personality. They both are cool with the other, but sometimes have arguments over trivial matters.

As of the CTF game on Visorak, Uppercut has been created due to the guilt Punch had, but did not show, when he was told that he was a reason why Root died. As such, Uppercut is slightly more heroic that either of two. Where Counter is more of neutral evil and Punch is neutral good, Uppercut is good in general. He is fun-loving and adventure seeking.

Bio: Punch was born on another island and had a personality defect. Originally the two personalities wanted to have seperate bodies and their inner battles caused a lot of stress and unrational anger. When on the island of Nynrah, he met Stronghold who taught them boxing and kickboxing in order to the two to relieve stress. They eventually get along and become good friends, besides their conflicting personalities. When Counterpunch found a way to cheat and added retractable hidden blades in the gauntlets, Punch isn't bothered with it, but warns Counterpunch to never show Stronghold. Punch is aware of his second personality. Punch and Counterpunch still hate the Makuta for not helping them split their personalities into two bodies, so they wants to rebel against them someday. At this time, they decides to stick together because Counterpunch's personality provides a cover for his hatred.

When Punch and Counterpunch was on Nynrah, they accidentally had a hand in Root's death, and the guilt that stemmed resulted from that created a new personality: Uppercut.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Blame my laziness, Vahki. Although technically I could write Vahki if I was really lazy.

"Go fetch the suit," he asked, "She'll end up dead herself if she's left as a kraata."

If that's what normally happens, then Toxin's doing wonderfully.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

InB4 Toxin has actually been dead for all this time and is just... Whoever Toxin is sitting on's imagination gone wild.

TL;DR:

Toxin is dead and his host (rahk he's sitting on) is insane.

1. Toxin isn't dead because no one has actually bothered to kill him.

2. And Bullseye isn't insane.

Probably the only reason Suvak said Rain might die without her suit is she's been stabbed. The Kraata needs the support offered by the suit while it recovers. Palma said the same thing about Fang after he was hit by the lightblaster.

Seeing as Toxin's Kraata is in pretty good health, I think he's safe.

• Upvote 1

Wasn't Exxan going to tear up the suit?

So he's either going to do that and cause Rain's death, or keep the suit and be the cause of Rain killing others.

I love choices.

Sorry if I sound excessively irritating today, if you guys feel like that of me. I haven't been myself for the past few days.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Kat... silence field... ;)

It seems Exxan might have to keep her suit in one piece for now... that, or he figures out some clever way around it. But I think Nato mentioned that he probably wouldn't have the chance anyway.

Arctic, I think we would all appreciate if you played a little more realistically. Your characters have been blocking and dodging nearly everything lately, and many of their actions don't make a lot of sense. In the past, your characters have shown a decent amount of empathy, but Punch is being completely inconsiderate of Shield, and Alpha and Stronghold just abandoned everyone in the darkness without so much as a thought to try to help. Maybe it's just me, but that seems out of character.

Punch, or rather Uppercut, since Punch and Counter are actually unconscious believe it or not, has yet to process whatever's going on. But I've shown that he is more a pacifistic fighting style, particularly shown in his choice to simply block and begin moving back. And Punch was trying to be empathetic, but Counterpunch, which I did say was neutral evil got in the way of that. But because he (Punch) can't accept the fact, or is trying to accept the fact, that he had a hand in killing Root, he created an emotional defense in the form of Uppercut and perhaps a few other personalities that I might create.

And you are somewhat right about Alpha and Stronghold. Definitely out of character for the latter, but Alpha, although she says she has nothing against Sliver, would probably still not like to be around her. I'll go and fix that.

But wait!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15652-corpus-rahkshi/page-355?do=findComment&comment=905457

I rushed that post, but basically Stronghold did want to go and help, but was convinced by Alpha that it was more important to tell Suvak about the Visorak.

And then I karma Stronghold by getting him hit on purpose.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

What I don't understand though is if Uppercut has no idea what's going on, how is he immediately able to block every single attack Shield makes against him? I would think at least a few initially might have connected, even if an angry Shield will not be the best fighter.

What I don't understand though is if Uppercut has no idea what's going on, how is he immediately able to block every single attack Shield makes against him? I would think at least a few initially might have connected, even if an angry Shield will not be the best fighter.

Although he has no idea what was going on, he has the fighting instincts of Punch and Counterpunch. But you are also right that some should've connected. I'll fix the latest post a little.

Wasn't Exxan going to tear up the suit?

So he's either going to do that and cause Rain's death, or keep the suit and be the cause of Rain killing others.

It seems Exxan might have to keep her suit in one piece for now... that, or he figures out some clever way around it. But I think Nato mentioned that he probably wouldn't have the chance anyway.

Or.... Exxan reaches the clearing and realises that his friends are getting their butts handed to them. Prioritising their lives over Rain's, he leaves the suit where it is and joins the battle. 

Rain's survival will depend on if/when Shark and Silver are defeated. 

Phogen's finally letting out her emotional side. I knew it; she does have feelings!

• Upvote 1