Final Hero Factory Set

I got the orange guy from that firefighter line (Only Hero factory set I got, though Rockah looked cool.). I apologize if I do not recall the names.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Crystal Beast. She's really boring.

Well, that was the plan, but...I got the Combat Machine for parts earlier today, since the Lego store had it on a serious sale.

Also, I guess I also just bought Breakout Breez, Brain Attack Breez, and Jaw Beast from ebay? So ok. That's pretty cool. Breez was always the last set I was missing from the first wave of Breakout, as well as the only Hero set from Brain Attack that interested me. And Jaw Beast has purple, so that's nice.

And here I thought I was done buying Hero Factory.

May as well hunt for an Ogrum while I'm at it...

• Upvote 1

AXKP5KC.png

Well, the last ones I got were Splitter Beast and the Rocka Machine, almost a year ago now. But my siblings and I have gotten attached enough to the theme (set-wise, if not story-wise) that I'll probably start using Bricklink to fill in some of the gaps in my collection. Even with the return of Bionicle, there's still a part of me that just really wants Breakout Bulk. :P

• Upvote 1

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Well geuss what, I got all 10 of my last sets... at once!

Witch Doctor

Pyrox

Waspix(My second)

Dragon bolt(Also my second)

Xplode

Rotor

Speeda Demon

Stormer XL

jetbug

and one more that i forgot about

Well, the last ones I got were Splitter Beast and the Rocka Machine, almost a year ago now. But my siblings and I have gotten attached enough to the theme (set-wise, if not story-wise) that I'll probably start using Bricklink to fill in some of the gaps in my collection. Even with the return of Bionicle, there's still a part of me that just really wants Breakout Bulk. :P

And I got breakout bulk the year it came out for christmas

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Furno Jet Machine, which I got because I wanted the Furno minifigure, because I turned into a minifigure collector after Bionicle ended.  I'm not sure if I'll keep it together or not, but probably not.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll likely still buy second-hand Hero Factory sets for parts, but I think the last HF sets I bought during its run were Crystal Beast and Tunneller Beast, mainly to complete my collection of Herofigs. I'll certainly miss HF, as it could've really grown into something exciting. 

Edited by Logan McOwen

• 1 month later...

Hilariously enough, I bought the last three big beasts (Queen, Crystal, Tunneler) that I found at Toys 'R' Us, which I hadn't planned on initially.

But they still had a few left from last year. How about that?

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"

• 3 weeks later...

If I want spare parts to MoC with, which set is better to get as a final set?

Dragon Bolt

or

Voltix

or

Speeda Demon

Hmm, the latter two do have some pretty neat pieces -- especially if you want some armor bits in purple -- but I'd go with Dragon Bolt, TBH. He has a ton of black joint pieces, plus more of those lightning bolt and yellow sword thingamadoodles than the other two have. Whatever you feel like using, though. :v

Edited by FallenCor

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

If I want spare parts to MoC with, which set is better to get as a final set?

Dragon Bolt

or

Voltix

or

Speeda Demon

It depends on which parts you want. Dragon bolt has a lot of parts, including some exclusive joints. Voltix has parts in colors not found elsewhere. And Speeda Demon has a lot of Technic and some CCBS, but not as much as Dragon Bolt. 

My last set was Brain Attack Rocka (Now used for parts, poor guy). I really started to drift away from Hero Factory by the time Breakout broke out. Yaseewutididthere?

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Jet Rocka from 2013, but I am getting all the 2014 sets soon.

Update for myself, my final set is Bulk vs. Crystal Beast. Now my collection of all Hero Factory sets (including the black Brain set) is complete. I would remember Hero Factory as a great replacement for Bionicle from 2010-2014 with these sets. Well, HF could have been better, but the sets are good.

Anyway, has anyone noticed that many Hero Factory Discussion topics are missing? Just asking.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)