BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: [Turbo Vixen - The Spine]

"I don't know, but it sounds promising! Lets go!" 

With a rev of her four wheels the Vixen sped off, heading towards whatever party was happening over towards the noise

IC: [Olari - Muaka's Den]

For the moment her team was holding back the guards, all four of them doing their best to hit hard and take as little hurt as possible. But they were going to need support or the sheer weight of numbers would tell against them. They needed the prisoners to throw their hat into the ring. Even if they wouldn't side with her directly, odds were they'd do more damage to the guards. 

"Zakaro, more breaches! The more the guards have to watch for escapees, the less pressure on us! Telepath, we need people with us, not just out in the open!"

Holes were appearing in the gaol as more of the prisoners made their own way out, but having Zakaro break a few more holes would only serve to stretch the guards attention or leave them surrounded and overrun. By the looks of it they were far outnumbered by the people they were supposed to be guarding, and with no bars and walls to hide behind that was going to be their undoing. 

Keeping her eyes on the skies for any attempt at taking aerial superiority, Olari noticed a thing of wings and crimson spines attempting to blockade one such breach.

"Oh no you don't," she whispered, three of her poles sliding from their holster and into the air around her. With a single thought she sent them rocketing at Whisper with the force of an artillery cannon. Two were aimed at the creature's outstretched wings, one at its centre of mass. She was either going to ground the beast or slay it outright. Either way, it was not going to stop this breakout

IC: [Hollis - Muaka's Den]

"I say, you there."

Ismekne's attempts at rest were interrupted by a Turaga of gold and white.

"I've been trying to find a way out of this dashed place, I don't suppose you could give an old man a hand? Just need to find a door or something..."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: The Puppetmaster - Outside Muaka's Den. 

He scowled, but said nothing. He fell back from the battle, forming an illusion around himself to stop the guards from spotting him, and reached out once more with telepathy.

Work together. Don't just run around aimlessly. Right now, whatever personal grudges and disagreements you might have with each other aren't important. There's strength in numbers. 

IC: Whisper - Above Muaka's Den.

A flash of silver from below - projectiles incoming. She twisted in the air, screeching as one of the metal blades tore across her side, while a second punched a neat hole clean through the membranes of one of her wings. 

Crimson blood rained downwards, and she spat a withering blast of sonics down towards where the projectiles had come from. 

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den Roof. 

While she couldn't do much about the dragon above, she could help those on the ground. Rifling through chunks of rubble, she wracked her mind for ideas, using her powers on the stone shards to sharpen them, weaken them, cause them to splinter on impact - anything that would make them useful as projectiles - before flinging them into the ranks of guards. 

IC: Xara - Outside Muaka's Den. 

Lightning flashed, and an armoured Matoran fell with a shriek, sizzling in his metal coffin. My swords scissored through another cultist's neck, before a third slammed into me from behind, throwing me to the ground. 

I let the impact carry me, landing in a roll and bounding back to my feet. I turned to face my new opponent - a glowering Zyglak with acid dripping from a dagger clenched in its hand.

A few lightning bolts later, and he no longer had a dagger... or a hand... or a head... Fun times... 

IC: Xara - Muaka's Den. 

Waiting for a break in the battle, I darted through the fray towards the collapsed section of wall. Normally I would've shrank away from the light filtering in from the outside, but right now, it represented freedom...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Sound was a tricky thing to fight. It could work around shields and barricades and wouldn't be stopped by any of Olari's magnetic forcefields. And even though she had started flying sideways as soon as the dragon had turned its mouth to her she still caught a dizzying wave of sound. Ears ringing and sense of balance distorted, she was forced towards the ground. She couldn't maintain enough focus to keep her flight stable, she'd need to shrug off the sonic aftershocks first. 

She reached out with magnetic force to one of the chunks of rock lying about the place after the...renovations to the prison. As she thought, the mountainous stone had enough granules of ferrous ore within it that she could extend some control over it. Not as much as her poles, which had enough magnetic material she could twist and reshape them to an almost fluid degree, but enough that she could raise the boulder and fling it at the dragon above her. 

She was hoping the beast's damaged wing would limit its ability to dodge a projectile of this size, and that if it tried to shatter the stone with another sonic attack it would just find shard, splinters and other shrapnel being propelled at it instead. The boulder was a crude tool for dragon-slaying but if it worked, hey, it worked

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Virse - The Spine

With the wooden creature gone, Virse had plenty of other opponents to face. The army of guards crashed against their small party, despite her attempts to delay them. Her sandblasts cut through the crowd, blinding and slowing them, but her energy was rapidly running out.

She was doing her best to match two swordsmen. Her blade was never built for quick maneuvers, but its large shape allowed her plenty of room for error. It almost seemed that she might be able to get away from this battle...

Something crashed into her from behind, shattering her sword again. She spun under the weight, trying to regain her feet even as a glass katana grew from her gauntlet. Its edge hacked against the joints of the creature on top of her with little success.

IC: Berekzo - The Spine

Its eyes watched the skies, in particular the dragon that had faced them. Three metal poles sliced towards it, and its attention was diverted. Berekzo was deciding whether to use this development to flee when a voice broke in on its mind. It seemed the writing Toa had received the same message.

It stepped up to the edge of the roof, and the Shards unbound from its skeleton before disappearing. They reappeared in the midst of the opposing army and began to rapidly slice through anything and everything they could reach.

IC Therex:

Again, with the messages. Sound advice, too. And there were razor-sharp somethings cutting through everything. Ducking under a guard's vision attack and kicking him upside the head, Therex looked around for possible allies, before narrowly avoiding a sword slice. Growling, he hit the guard's hand, making him drop the sword, and then knocked him unconscious with a leg sweep and fist to the back of the head. It was weird that no one except these people had shown up yet, Therex mused as he dashed back into teh prison and began running down the halls, dodging guards.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

GM IC: DREISEN - THE SPINE

WITH ZELNOS / VAGUST / DAEDALUS

"Let's go," Dreisen ordered.

The platform shrank back into the mountain, dropping the group onto the top of the fort. It was clearly hundreds of years old, the gray stone bricks showing the wear and tear of both time and numerous sieges. They stood upon a wall overlooking a grassy field twenty feet wide in the center, with a single stone structure in the farthest corner, to the northwest. A wooden door blocked what appeared to be the only entrance into the fort.

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR

FOR A.D. / DIO FOLLE

If the two were to examine all corners of the room, they would find that the corner opposite the hole leading down held a ladder leading straight up.

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR

FOR KAT

As Kat continued to walk through the city, the lights continued to grow brighter - but now they were beginning to grow so bright as to start making the shadows begin fading away. 

A Matoran wearing a Noble Huna stood in the middle of the street.

GM IC: THE HOST - WAILING CLIFFS

WITH MACCHA YELLOW / VON WORTEN

"I am afraid that I do not," came the Host's reply from somewhere up ahead. "I do wish I did, however. I am currently walking in something rather slippery and slimy. It is disgusting."

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - LABORATORY M

WITH DAYETH

"To show you what it is like," the Skakdi said, "To be the Herald of Fear. In time, Toa, it is possible that you may grow to fear only one thing - Lord Pelko himself. Most of your learning... it will begin once you have become the Herald. Truthfully, is there really much that I must teach you? As Herald, all Cultists must obey your commands. Should you ever forget something, or need an answer you do not know, simply ask, and they shall tell you, or risk your wrath. Risk a death that does not make them worthy of being freed."

He opened his arms, gesturing to the entire room.

"This is Laboratory M," he continued. "It is one of the very few secrets that I keep from Tuoni. He does not know of its existence - if he did, I would be long dead, for collecting these... alternates of myself would be... frowned upon. Not by some moral code, but because I am denying them the basic right of their souls being freed. It is where I perform my research and make my plans - one of which caused the crash of your facility. Hidden within this building, I have devised ways to take down each of my fellow Heralds - even Tuoni - for you can never be certain that anyone is truly loyal."

He paused, as though remembering something.

"I have been... working on the Bionifight plan for... a very long time..." he admitted, speaking slowly. "I had... forgotten. That it was to be something of an... endgame, so to speak. We have never been able to successfully and completely revive our gods for more than a few hours or days at most. They always fall back into their never-ending slumber. But perhaps... by causing a multiversal singularity... we would provide them with enough power and strength to revive at last. Perhaps... yes. I do understand why I must perish."

He turned to one of the stasis tubes containing an alternate version of himself and pressed several buttons; inside the tube, the alternate Maeus was immediately electrocuted. Electricity arced through the trapped Skakdi's body for several seconds before it fell still once more. 

"Dead," Maeus whispered. "A few more, I think, and then we shall be ready."

IC Maccha Yellow! / Wailing Cave

The Host was right, there was a brackish gunge covering the ground. Subconsciously, he wanted it away from him. His new mask briefly glowed before the muck around his feet was flung outwards from him.

"Huh."

IC Langmuir [M] / With Elly

"What is it?"

...but close to it

IC Lefia:

Lefia continued to trail Kat.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Agent 5040

"I have no name. You may refer to me as Agent 5040 however. Was imprisoned here until... Now."

IC:

The Glatorian opened her mouth to make a wry and witty comment on this newcomer's choice of title--

--visions of thrown stones and glass houses--

--and Teacher closed it again, nodding curtly instead.

"Are you here to help?" she asked.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Dio Folle

She frowned. Odd... "The room is... Just a room. On the corner opposite of the hole, though, I think there is a ladder, or maybe just a block. I dunno. Might lead up somewhere, though a place with no light. Should we go up?" As she was saying this, she reeled her arms back in.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Dayeth - Laboratory M.

"I don't suppose you'd be willing to share some of these plans of yours with me?" she asked conversationally, "For my own defence, of course. If the other Heralds take a disliking to me, I'd prefer to be able to continue Pelko's good work." 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Whisper - The Spine.

Now that was just unfair... The boulder slammed into her, the impact sending her spiraling out of the air to slam into a nearby mountainside in a shower of dirt and stone. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Fission (The Spine)

"Hey, Wait up!" Fission called after Turbo Vixen. "I cant speed across the ground as fast as you can!"

IC-Kortus (Near the War Room)

As Kortus was looking for someone to Decimate, He heard a Ruckus coming from somewhere...

If he knew the area, The nearest place would be... The Prison thing the Sota games combatants lived?!

Kortus took off, determined to crush whatever interrupted his entertainment.

OOC

Kortus and Fission heading towards Muaka's den. If you're wondering where Kortus has been all this time, I said he mainly operates under Hevias, so It'd make sense he works at the War room.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC:

Teacher nodded again.

"Very well," she said, pointing with her sword towards the hole being constructed. "Our means of escape is already being created. In the meantime, we will require people to find other prisoners who will ally themselves with us. Can you do this, Agent 5040?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly looked over to where Langmuir was. "We'll go. I think I can still fight, even with this arm of mine. And we need to take down those Heralds, right?" Elly queried with a frown. "So wasting time here... It's not really a good idea, is it?"

"Think you then we might find our way out together? Two sets of eyes are better than one and I confess to probably neededing some extra muscle if we ran into trouble."

It was true enough and Hollis didn't mind admitting it. His powers and strength could still be used effectively if he just thought about it but he had nowhere near the brute force to throw around as he did when he was a Toa

It was probably too much to hope for that impact with a mountain had critically injured the beast. To simply exist at that size it had to be tough. It would need to be finished or grounded personally. 

Still feeling too groggy to be able to fly properly, Olari starting running closer to the beast, a couple of her signature weapons shooting out to her sides. She was guessing the beast didn't have some air or gravity based power that would let it take off instantly, so taking off from the mountain would take it a few moments. It was a sitting target, in other words.

The two unsheathed steely poles shot towards Whisper, coming in from left and right and aimed towards the Makuta's head. Olari was trying to end her quickly or, if her bolts didn't hit their target, a Plan B...

IC: [Turbo Vixen - The Spine]

"Just do the best you can!" Turbo shouted back, "By the sound of it, this party isn't ending any time soon!"

IC: [Venga - Wilted Forest]

The Rahkshi started tapping his foot against the boggy ground, each beat making a soggy splat.

"Are you done 'calibrating' yet?" He called out to Ferez, "Or are you just scared of flying and trying to put it off?"

IC: [Jorth - City Exit]

Stroking his chin in an overly-pantomimic display of thought, Jorth eventually sided with Hive's proposal.

"I can see that working. Would at least get people to question what was going on before going straight to throwing fireballs around."

He held out his hands and strands of leathery rope appeared in them.

"I got your consent to start tying you up?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Her injured wing folded against her side, the wyvern rose groggily to face the oncoming threat. 

She didn't even bother trying to take off, instead summoning a pair of shadow hands and tearing up lumps of rock from the mountainside, using them as makeshift shields by putting them in the path of the incoming metal rods. 

IC: Miril - Wilted Forest.

"Without wanting to sound rude, I'm with the Rahkshi on this." I glowered at the Xian, "Are you stalling?"

IC: Hive - Approaching Bionifight Facility. 

He reached across and with the careful twist removed his weapon, opening the front hatch of his suit and placing the launcher inside. "There. I am unarmed." He intoned. "Do whatever makes you think will make this process proceed without unnecessary violence and bloodshed." 

IC Feraz:

"The code's ready

Bear in mind this is all theoretical,though, so you don't get to kill me if there are bugs. Otherwise I'm ready."

IC(Ismekne): "Do yourself a favor and get your own tail out of here," Ismekne said. "You can't tell this, but my left arm's broken and my head's been through the wringer. I'm just going to slow you down. Go."

Technically my arm is partly healed up and I'm not so woozy as I was a few minutes ago, but it's better if he just gets out of here himself.

IC: Dio Folle

Dio followed after A.D. Up the ladder.

IC: Draco

Again and again his hammer fell upon the skulls of many. He was sick of being stuck at Bionifight! Sick of the Host! And SICK OF THIS KARZING ISLAND! Rage filled Draco as he fought, again and again. He turned his attention- to a Rahkshi. Big, scarred... Anger, probably. He didn't look to be a Cultist... A prisoner, perhaps? He leaped up, unfurled his wings, and flew over to where Drudd was standing.

IC: Maccha Black!

The titanic man looked around. Wait... That was that Teacher person. She was with a small group...He ran over. "Quite a prison break, huh?"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

The spears struck the stony shields and held fast...for a moment. But magnetic force powered by Olari's will continued pushing them, and they were soon grinding and cracking their way through the obstacles. 

Not that Olari was going to leave it at that. Two more of her weapons of choice hovered up from their quiver before rocketing off like their brethren towards Whisper. Olari was directing them towards the dragon's head again, but using a more arcing, looping path to send them, going round the rocks instead of through them. She wondered how many of those smoky hands the beast could create, because she wasn't going to run out of magnetism any time soon...

IC: [Jorth - City Exit]

With a simple gesture, the bonds of leather hide flew from Jorth's hands and started snaring themselves around Hive. They focused mainly on his arms, making sure they were securely tied enough behind his back that no-one was going to wonder if Hive could just slip free and start laying into people with his bare hands. Which also happened to mean they were secure enough that Hive really couldn't do just that. Jorth was an amiable sort but he was no fool. He was willing to extend kindness as a courtesy but trust had to be earned. Hive's legs were left with only a loose coil around his ankles though, something to stop him sprinting but not much else. Jorth had no intention of carrying him.

"That...should do it." Jorth said, making a few last checks of his handiwork, "Alright, come on in. Make sure to follow me though, if you go ahead I can't guarantee no-one will take a potshot at you."

IC: [Venga - Wilted Forest]

"Guess I'm giving you the lift then," Venga looked at Severain, who despite all his tales of grandeur and strength had ignored Venga's suggestion that he be the one to lift the Toa. Perhaps he was another one who was all bluff and bluster...

The Rahkshi dropped back into his flight position, making sure he had his balance right before grabbing Ferez, tucking him under an arm and steadily raising up into the air

For it moment it looked as though Hollis would do as Ismekne asked, turning to the side and shifting his weight as though he meant to walk off. But no, he knew this from his Toa days. There was a damsel in distress! And short stature or not he was bound to help her!

"Is there any way I can help you then?" He asked, "I have no real healing powers, none that could help with a broken arm, but I might be able to do something for your head."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

She could feel the rocks beginning to break apart as the poles forced their way through them. She prepared herself to unleash a blast of sonics, but... flashes of silver in the dark night air... slices of pain.... she screeched, feeling the twin slivers of steel stab into her skull, grinding against the bones.

The shadow hands disintegrated, and she staggered, bloody spittle trickling from her mouth as she slumped to the ground, clawing weakly at the poles slowly embedding themselves in her bones. 

IC: Hive - Outside Bionifight Facility.

"Lead on, then." He replied tonelessly. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC Feraz:

Awkwardly adjusting FIdat and prepping the scanning beam, Feraz activated it and passed it over the area to teh front. Saving the data file, he took several other scans and saved them.

IC-Drudd

Drudd prepared himself as this... winged rahkshi... flew over to him. Was he another enemy? he didn't seem to be going to him right away. "You Friend?" He asked. "or Foe?"

OOC

Drudd interacting with Draco. Not sure what everyone else is doing right now...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Draco
"I'm not a cultist, if that's what you're asking. But neither am I a prisoner. I simply came here for the bloodshed." I say. This Rahkshi was oddly... Well, not the brightest, judging from how he spoke. "Guessing you want out of this karzing place?"

IC: Maccha Black!

"Can do." I say this, nodding. We definitely needed help if we wanted to get out of here alive... But where was my team? I ran back into the chaos, shouting, "If anyone wants out of here alive, we could really use the support!"

OOC: Maccha Black! OFI.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Therex:

A warrior ran through the chaos, attempting to rally some of the prisoners together. "Coming!", Therex shouted, making his way toward the warrior.

OOC: Therex responding to Maccha Black!.