BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Miril - Wilted Forest.

"Are we waiting for anyone else?" I turned and made a quick head count. "We won't be heading off until everyone is here."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OoC: Just to clarify, Scriva's dagger wasn't embedded in Miira's wrist, it just scratched the skin and cut it open.

IC: Miira (Sota Colisseum | Fighting against Scriva and Berekzo)

She raised an eyebrow when her blade barely even scratched the creature's skin. This made it a much more formidable opponent, and it already hadn't been a pushover because of its six limbs and crystal shards. She would need to employ more effective tactics and get rid of the Toa, for she needed to fully focus on the strange being.

She avoided both attacks by jumping backwards. She sheathed one of the twins and pulled out a throwing dagger while walking backwards, away from the pair. Her eyes shifted between the two, observing their actions. She licked her lips and said "Come on, two to one. Finish me off, can't be that hard, right? You've already wounded me." While she talked, she tried to form a plan for defeating the Toa while keeping the creature at bay until she was done with her.

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Scriva - Sota Coliseum.

She still had one trick left - the last of the rubble pieces she'd scratched some prose into before being teleported into the arena. She dug it out of her pocket and flung it towards the Vortixx's head, focusing her powers on it as it closed in...

Weakened and wearied by the passage of time, all things break down.

As is the case with this rock, which is even now crumbling to dust.

Thick, blinding, choking dust...

...still moments away from impact, the rock seemed to disintegrate, exploding into a cloud of acrid dust that continued on its way towards Miira's face. Hopefully that would distract her long enough for the crystal being to attack... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kopen - Engineering Sector

Kopen stormed all the way back to the Engineering Sector and wove her way through the piles of discarded and ruined mech parts to an isolated corner. Though she was in no mood to notice, it was also dark and concealing. Few would disturb her here.

And then the tears came, accompanied by soft, echoing sobs. Tenjou was wisely silent until she began to quiet down.

;Are you going to listen to me now?;

...he was right, you know.

;About what, sister?;

He needed the protection. Another moment and I could have...

;But you didn't. You left, and I'm proud of you.;

But I wasn't going to! I couldn't have fried him if I tried, but he said one little thing, and I... I don't think I'm ready to be a Toa.

IC: Berekzo - Sota Coliseum

As the Vortixx began to walk away, Berekzo watched with idle curiosity. Was she done fighting? They could all just walk away now, with no one getting hurt further? Its experiences with actual combat were limited, and it failed to see the true meaning of her ruse.

And then its companion continued the assault. If the Vortixx's intentions were true, she would continue her course away from here. If not... it could not allow her to come closer. A few shards left its form and began a low, zigzagging flight before her ankles. If she did decide to approach, it was unlikely she would see the shards through the dust until they shredded her legs.

IC: Maccha Black!- Muaka's den

Black merely nodded.

IC: Draco:- Hallways of ruined Bionifight facility

Draco wandered around, thinking. Why has this all... Happened? There was zero rhyme or reason to it all. What if... This cult. He needed to learn more about them. And the only way to do that... Would be to join the cultists. But there would be no way to return without being caught... Sighing, he continued wandering...

OOC: Draco open for interaction.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

OOC: Jeez, that break took a lot longer than I thought.

IC: Casanuva (Sota Colosseum)

Looking around him, Casanuva sighed. He should be better than this. Then again, he had brought a sword to a 'no-kill' fight, and he was certainly one of the more mundane prisoners. Quickly kneeling, the Fa-Toa picked up the ball of iron Thak had fired at him; another thing to magnetize would never hurt.

OOC: Up for a fight in the Colosseum

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Naokaz

He's fast.

Could she block it? How powerful was her opponent? Would it be of greater detriment to her if she did?

These were questions that flew through her mind at frightening speed as she planted herself tightly into the earth, crossing her fists of justice together to strike back against the flying kick.

1d6 roll is 2. Even number. If hit lands, opponent turns to stone.

Roll ID: 943133669

http://rolldb.homoeoteleuton.com/index.php

Edited by Tyler St. Francis

IC: [Venga - Forest Exit]

"Ah so you're not someone who particularly favours subtlety. Could be a useful trait on this-Hey!" Venga had more than a little objection to having strange beams run over him. He glared at Feraz, "There are these things called 'permission' and 'consent'. You probe me with anything without asking against and I'll happily teach you the meaning of both while tearing that device from your arm. Understand?"

His colours were returning to normal with Kopen gone, and the screens from his eyes retracted, revealing a glare towards Feraz.

"We are still waiting for my associate, Venix. I would prefer to not leave without her since we are both searching for the same goal."

OOC: I assumed those scanning beams were visible, Uni. I'll edit if thats incorrect

IC: [Turbo Vixen - Towards the Spine]

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours," Turbo offered

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Yeah, they're visible. basically a neon blue beam that shoots from the back of FIDAT's holo-screen.

IC Feraz:

"Sheesh. Touchy."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"Don't even think about pointing that thing at me," I warned, "Or anyone else, for that matter." 

IC Feraz:

"Make that really touchy."

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"Well, we were kidnapped against our will for a tournament that was then hijacked and crashed into a hostile island owned by a universe-murdering cult of killers," I replied pointedly, "So I think you'll find that everyone here is a little "touchy" about having lasers pointed at them without their consent." 

IC Oinez / Wilted Forest

"So, none of you want to explain your powers and abilities?"

IC No Name / Sota Games

Recoiling at the first sensation of wrongness, he landed on the ground adjacent to the Po-Toa, his stance leaden and clumsy. He looked down at his right foot, the one that had met her guard for a fractional moment.

It was stone.

"...can't say I've seen anything like this before." He quipped, putting his hands down and letting his sword dismantle. "I couldn't quite fight like this, so I'm sure I'll be teleported out soon enough."

...but close to it

IC:

Teacher nodded silently, taking in all of this information ... which, admittedly, didn't tell her a whole lot.

"You could say that I was a villain in a past life," the Glatorian said with the ghost of a smile on her face. "I always thought that I was doing what I had to do to survive; I believe that that was the truth, from a certain point of view. But from another, I'm sure that one could say that my actions were reproachable."

The ghost of her smile grew into a smirk.

"If you wish to leave now, I would understand," she said. "Hero fraternizing with villain ... people might talk."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Maccha Black!

"Well... Right now, I don't think many people would care who was talking with who, only how we are going to get out. Hero, villain... Those words are fiction around here. There are only prisoners, and cultists. Granted, there are some oddities on both ends of the spectrum..." Maccha Black gestured towards Gigos, who was still ramming the wall.

IC: Gigos

Must! Get! Free! Nothing. Maybe... He was approaching it the wrong way? This time, Gigos tried to punch the wall in an upwards fashion.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Thak:

What a load of Kane-Ra . Thak could not believe it. three hundred years of Treasure Hunting and here he was, being put on the ropes by a turtle and an old man.

Still, his natural Fe hardiness and general Skakdi toughness allowed him to quickly dash across the lava strewn area and out of the way of the punch. He didn't get through unscathed, however, suffering  burns of a most intense variety.

Scowling, he fired away with a spray of shotgun pellets aimed at the Turtle.

OOC: Sorry for the disappearance, y'all. did not intend things to go that long without activity. If I missed anyone, let me know.

GM IC: The tiny Gate Guardian failed to stagger as the wall of air hit it, but the much larger, invisible beast projecting the illusion did, as Antiro might be able to detect. It screeched and sent another kick at the le-toa, much stronger this time. More zombies could be felt rising from the earth behind it, a rhythmic crunching sound as sharp feet began to skitter closer to the House.

GM IC: Zombie Intavus mourned his hat.

IC: A yawning Venix wandered up to the group, holding a lead pipe in one hand as she covered her mouth with another.

"Hey. What did I miss?"

IC: "You all go on ahead," Xaeraz said, floating up into the air as his jetpack activated. "I'll keep the Big Guy here occupied while you head on down, then we'll meet up at the bottom, okay?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Falcon - Wailing Cliffs.

Seeing that my first arrow had been completely ineffective on the larger creature, I started to back up towards the house once more, loosing arrows at the other zombies in the hopes of holding them off. We need to get out of here...

IC(Samantha): Samantha looked at the incoming projectiles with apprehension. Up? Down? Sideways? 

Down. But not before some of the bullets nicked and punched some holes in her shell. It wasn't quite close enough to hit organics, but it made the turtle feel unprotected out in the open. She flew in the direction of a pile of rocks, hoping to stay out of the line of fire. 

IC Thak:

"Not this time, ya don't!" he roared, firing a spiked ball not unsimilar to the one he'd knocked Casanuva away with at the rock formation with enough force to severely crack it.

with luck, it and the turtle would meet halfway. Without, well.....

he fired two smaller ones just to be sure.

Edited by Chumpu

IC Feraz:

"It's not even a laser."

IC Kat: 

I cracked an eye open, frowning. 

"Think of it this way, if I used my Fear powers on you, I could have you spilling your guts about everything you ever regretted in the span of about five minutes. I don't do so because that'd be a gross invasion of privacy. And also traumatic as Karz."

I stood up lazily, wandering over to the group. "Where are you all headed?"

OOC:Nato and co, that's you guys.

IC Feraz:

"The trauma part, I can see. But if one wants privacy you have to make privacy. You can't just sit around assuming that everyone will leave you alone. Personal property is only personal if you make sure it's personal. And most data is property."

IC Feraz:

"In my world people actually make their stuff private instead of assuming nobody will get it.", Feraz retorted, before turning to Oinez, "One of the best holocomputers on the market, a hardlight projecter, and the computer has beam-analysis tech."

"You Xians and your tech obsessions," I stifled a yawn, "No respect for other people's privacy, and so wrapped up in your own secrets that you lose sight of what's real and what isn't." 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC Feraz:

"And you tech illiterates and your naivete regarding anything that's more complex then a lever and pulley."

IC Oinez / Wilted Forest

"Neat-o." He turned from the hacker to the rest of the group, still silent... Perhaps he ought to explain his powers first?

"Anyways, seeing as how I feel this little group needs a good team dynamic to promote survival, I'll share my talents first in hopes you'll all do the same and we can arrange ourselves like a proper expeditionary team." He stepped a little away from the group and picked up a chunk of wood.

"I can turn objects like this into touch sensitive bombs, when someone else touches it, it'll go boom. No demonstrations here for obvious reasons." Behind him, his guardian materialized. Invisible to the others, but perhaps faintly outlined by the fog in the area. He held his hand out and his guardian unseen did the same.

"Sheer Heart Attack," he muttered, a little embarrassed about having to name his actions. A little tank-grenade hybrid popped up in his hand. "This here is a heat seeker!" He turned to the skies, locating a bird and chucked it with all his might. The little explosive zoomed towards the fowl and exploded with an earsplitting kaboom, prompting a rain of feathers and squishy giblets. His third ability was better kept secret.

Yes, he was that kind of person.

...but close to it

IC Feraz:

Feraz nearly gagged when a bird-peice flew too close to him for comfort. "Okay. So you're the explosives guy."

I raised an eyebrow at the being's casual murder of the bird, then turned back to the hacker, "Okay, let me make this simple," I activated my mask, both of my selves regarding him sternly.

"You learn to respect the privacy of everyone else here and don't go about scanning or probing people without their permission," one of me gestured to the other members of the team, before the other me finished with: "or you can walk away right now."

I returned to my one self. "This expedition is going to be dangerous enough without us being at each other's throats." 

IC Feraz:

His fingers itching to summon FIDAT's scanner in order to check if that split was in fact perfect mirror symmetry, Feraz nonetheless managed to restrain himself and nodded. Then he turned to Oinez, who he felt to actually be kinda friendly, or at least not yelling at him instantly over one simple thing. "So how's your world like?"

IC Kat:

"Cause that way is nothing but trouble."

"Good. Because trouble is exactly what we're looking for." I flashed the rahk a grin, "And maybe something shiny as well."