If you could wear any Kanohi, what would it be?

kathy

Kanohi-Garai. I feel gravity control is over powered and wearing this mask practically grants one two elemental powers. 

Looks-Arthron. Even with the tubes, I still think it's one of the best looking masks thus far.

Edited by Guardian Legend

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

I'd go for the Great Huna, and strike fear into my enemies as they drop, one by one, without any idea on how it's happening or who's doing it. Heheh...heheheheheh...heahhaheahahHAHAHAHAHAH...hehe.. (of course I'd have to watch out for FordianL for obvious reasons, and I'd mainly strike at night)

Kanohi Olmak. Mask of Dimensional Gates. 

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Mask of Conjuring.

With a bit of time and thought, it can do anything any other mask can- and more.

Looks-wise, I'd go for the Mask of Scavenging- in the words of Ultron, "The world's deadliest beard."

I honestly when I saw you posted in this topic thought you would say the Mask of FIRE 

Edited by Dragon11603
  • Upvote 1

(Kopaka Mata's) Golden Akaku :P

So that I can laugh at all those people who think they have to choose between the original six mask powers.

Also, so that I can laugh at those people who copy my idea but go for Golden Hau, because only the Golden Akaku has a telescopic sight.

:v: :m_o: :t: :u: :k: :m_o:

For power, Kadin or Vahi.

For looks, most likely an Avohkii.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

For looks and power: Olmak.

...Plus it's just fun to say. :)

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.

Would love a Hau, but also would love a Kualsi. Quick travel seems like the best

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Mask of Conjuring.

With a bit of time and thought, it can do anything any other mask can- and more.

Looks-wise, I'd go for the Mask of Scavenging- in the words of Ultron, "The world's deadliest beard."

I honestly when I saw you posted in this topic thought you would say the Mask of FIRE 

MoF<Mask of Conjuring

(Plus I can get fire with the Mask of Conjuring anyway, so :P)

[Edit] Why did I make my 2300th post here instead of corpus or somewhere 

Edited by Chandra Nalaar
  • Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

Kualsi all the way.

I can barely get my fat ### up in the morning as it is! I hate walking, and I hate public transportation! I might as well teleport to my destination, or take long distance jumps via teleportation to get there quicker at least! Plus it would be very useful in combat! "Teleport behind the enemy to backstab them, they turn around I'm already behind them, so I backstab them again"

The mask of jungle would be nice!

But if we are talking G1, I'll take the noble ruru anytime! Seems to be a pretty popular mask among matoran.

There probably is a Mask of Jungle in G1, since there is a Mask of Gravity (Garai), and Gravity is an element. Than why wouldn't there be masks for the rest of the elements?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png