BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

Part four on the way and I am still on my second move. Okie dokie then...

What have you been doing this entire game!? I think I'm on my what...8th, maybe 10th move? 

Been waiting for PMs man. Perhaps i need to see if my inbox is full.

It was. Should be able to receive a couple more things now if need be.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

That surprises you?

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I can't wait for Episode 5. 

Absolutely nothing extremely bad will happen.

Yes.

Absolutely nothing at all.

(help me)

Same. :(

(help us)

We really are in quite the predicament, aren't we...

Let's just say I'm not sure if Kelotu is going to survive this round. ;)

...You, too? Are the Guardians of Okoto cursed to the point where they're all destined to end up dead or close to it or something?

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Let's just say I'm not sure if Kelotu is going to survive this round. ;)

...You, too? Are the Guardians of Okoto cursed to the point where they're all destined to end up dead or close to it or something?

Well noone likes spies, and that's essentially what your guardians are... Spies.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

They're my advisers who report on their regions to the Mask Makers so they don't do stupid things and know what's going on and the link between the Rulers of Regions and the Mask Maker of Okoto, also ensuring the Rulers also do not do anything stupid since they also answer to their Region's Ruler. They're not spies. They don't even eat pies like the name implies, since as we all know, the term 'spies' come from 'having your finger in at least seven pies', and Okoto does not have pies. 

And to say that nobody likes spies is a misnomer, I believe. Nobody likes a spy they believe to be plotting against them, but everybody likes a spy they believe to be plotting with them. 

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

They're my advisers who report on their regions to the Mask Makers so they don't do stupid things and know what's going on and the link between the Rulers of Regions and the Mask Maker of Okoto, also ensuring the Rulers also do not do anything stupid since they also answer to their Region's Ruler. They're not spies. They don't even eat pies like the name implies, since as we all know, the term 'spies' come from 'having your finger in at least seven pies', and Okoto does not have pies. 

And to say that nobody likes spies is a misnomer, I believe. Nobody likes a spy they believe to be plotting against them, but everybody likes a spy they believe to be plotting with them. 

Clearly your guardians are not doing their jobs then, as many of the regions rulers are doing stupid things...

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Like seceding from Okoto?

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

- :burnmad:

Well while I would not consider that a stupid move, it is one that probably could have been prevented if his guardians did their job. 

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Episode 4 is going to be delayed for a few days; I need to leave town for a job interview and that's going to consume my time for the next several days (particularly if I actually get hired).

I'll try to have the episode up by Saturday night but I can't make any promises, and Episode 5's start will probably be delayed until next Tuesday.

• Upvote 9