Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Zai - Zakaz, McGrokk's

Something in Yumiwak's interest that bordered inches of obsession awakened Zai's jealousy yet again. The warrior had clearly caught her lady's attention heavily. 

Zai sighed.

She wasn't all too impressed by the gun, she was always more into blades. Blades were reliable, simple weapons, and you could cause a lot of pain with just a few simple movements. Yumiwak's weapon was the exception of course, though calling that a simple firearm would be a misnomer.

She'd very nearly been on the recieving end of it a few moments prior, and was still grateful for her lady's mercy and compassion.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Tarn @Vezok's Friend

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

"Hmph." 

Falh followed up on the opportunity, approaching the purple Legionaire with an expression that leaked suspicion and distrust.

"Good morning." He muttered, red eyes boring into Ostrox. 

OOC: @Tarn @Toru Nui 

• Like 1

IC: Ostrox and Navu (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut)

Oh. There was Datrox. Still, it was probably best if she stayed in the background, listening from afar. There was no telling what the purple man would or could do.

"Hello there! Is there anything I can do for you?" Ostrox knew the answer was likely something along the lines of 'kill yourself', but remaining jovial in the face of cold-blooded killers was not only important, it was also very entertaining.

@Tarn@Dane-gerous

IC: Enra (Irnakk's Tooth, Mountainside)

"There's one not far from here, I think, but its in the path of the lava flow. There's a few others further up north closer to the camps, though."

@Nato the Traveler

IC: Xane - Irnakk's Tooth

"If they're close to the camps the refugees will probably be crawling over them already," he replied, "Perhaps we should investigate the one closest to us first." 

• Like 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC [Strange Tunnels]:

Zak-Yak’s dramatic way of speaking was accompanied by the continuous thumping from somewhere deeper in the tunnels. And it was becoming more intense.

OOC: @Dane-gerous @Snelly @Burnmad

IC [Vahki Transport]:

A small lizard sat in the sun on a ledge above and watched the Vahki transport clumsy make its way through the narrow paths of the rocky maze. While the vehicle itself remained unperturbed by the rough terrain, the unstable ground caused it to slip every so often, making the ride exceptionally bumpy for the beings inside. 

The small Rahi blinked, tongue darting out to moisten its eyes as it watched the vehicle crunch over the clawed footprints in the sand underneath its hull that had been there for some time. The lizard felt a bit sad at seeing the tracks destroyed. He’d liked the pattern they made in the sand.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Edelgard @Jakura Nuva @xccj

IC [Kunok McGrokk]:

McGrokk’s head leaned left and he smirked broadly. His voice took on an apologetic tone that clearly wasn’t meant the way it sounded. “Ah, this is where we cut to the heartlight, where we leave the realm of stories and enter the realm of commerce! Sooooo I find myself forced to ask...what’s in it for me?”

He scratched the back of his head at the base of his spine, took a sip of tea before tossing the empty mug into the sink and began thinking out loud. 

“Hmmm, yes...what could you offer to make this a fair trade? Some...currency or goods of equivalent value, perhaps. But then again I know for a fact there’s nothing on the Rig I might want, practically everything you got there came from me to begin with so...information in turn for information...no, no, you wouldn’t have come here if you knew more than me…”

The metaphorical light bulb went off. And probably immediately burned out.

“Oh, better yet: A favor!”

He clapped his hands and rubbed them together excitedly, his mind made up. 

“Yes, yes. I know our trade! I’ll point you the right way - and on that way you’ll do something for me in turn. Sound good? To me, it’s music!”

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

• Like 3

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Kanohi - Mountains

Kanohi struggled to speak, before hearing a growl behind him. He grappled to the side, the Muaka slashing its claws after him. He tumbled on the landing and then squeaked out as loud as he could, “That smoke is a c-cry for help, Po-Koro is suffering an emergency. I … we are too f-far from Po-Koro to help in t-time, aren’t we?” 

As he spoke he caught another flash of black metal, and grappled away to dodge a beast’s jaws. He … he did not have the luxury to worry about Po-Koro. And that just made his heartlight pulsate like a blazing forest. He … he should have been there. He should have noticed sooner.

But he had to protect the others by distracting the Muaka. He … he had a duty to them And u-unlike Po-Koro, he could actually help this group. Small manageable tasks, small manageable tasks. He hooked a ledge and hurtled past a Muaka, distracting it long enough for its own shadow to pierce its hide.

Not many of the Rahi were still free to attack, either brawling with each other or their own shadows. In this chaos Turaga Klawne shifted aside the dust, exposing a Vo-Matoran clutching a strange projectile weapon.

The Matoran was … her chest seemed to have been caved in, and fluid leaked from her gut. The collision she had suffered from the Skakdi-Xa had left her torso deformed and her insides ruptured. The dust had soaked into her wounds, infecting them. She was all but dead, barely responsive to anything around her.

OOC: @Biological Chronicler @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui @Tarn

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC, Atamai: Ruined fort

Atamai grimaced at the dead Skakdi. He gripped his staff a little tighter. "What do you think happened here?" he whispered to no one in particular.

IC, Aurax: Leaving Coliseum

Aurax bowed again, barely able to contain his surprise and rage at hearing the name "Stannis" again. "Yes, Lord Pridak," he said.

He joined Saybo in the elevator. 

"Just so you know, my name's Aurax. Pridak got it wrong," he said. He said nothing else for the rest of the elevator ride, only choosing to speak again once the pair had gotten far enough away from the Coliseum and any prying eyes.

"What do you think of Pridak?" the Toa of Plasma asked.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

IC: Ulkarr and Klawne (Mountains)

"We must-"

"MEDIC! HELP! SHE'S DYING!" Klawne yelled, deactivating her Huna as she clutched at the Matoran's dying body.

@Harvali@Biological Chronicler@Tarn@Sparticus147

"We were commanded to go and see if the Turaga was willing to consider negotiation."

Was that the truth? Was this the cover for an elaborate assassination attempt? Navu continued to listen closely.

@Dane-gerous@Tarn

IC: NU-8020S (The Maze, Vahki Transport)

Despite a few bumps, the Transport would not halt unless absolutely necessary. They could not abandon their only means of transportation - thanks for that, magic van - just because it would be convenient to do so.

@Vezok's Friend@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

IC: Enra (Irnakk's Tooth, Mountainside)

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just get down this mountain first." Enra led Xane back down the mountain and they headed towards the closest temple. This temple lied in the scorched land that would have once been known as 'Ta-Wahi'.

@Unreliable Narrator@Nato the Traveler

IC: Gnabol (Wilderness, Aqua Sphere Trail, Skakdi Camp)

Genuine concern was as clear as day on Gnabol's face. If they were adults, he wouldn't have cared, they could take care of themselves. This was different.

"We... we can't just... leave them here... wait. One's missing. There's six children here and there's seven bedrolls. A spare?"

@Smudge8

IC: Pardehi - Central Mountains @Harvali@Toru Nui@Tarn

He rushed to the side of the wounded matoran, kneeling down to get a closer look at her wounds. She was lying limp in Klawne's arms, her head titled backwards at an unhealthy angle, arms dangling lifelessly by her sides. Her torso had ruptured and deformed from the attack, leaking essence onto the dry desert ground. He eyes where rolled up in her mask, staring blankly into the sky. Her mouth hung open in a slack-jawed, idiotic expression.

He held his head to her chest, listening for the the sound of a heartbeat. It was there, but very weak. Another hour or so, and she would be beyond saving.

"Set her down gently." he said to Turaga Klawne. "Make a comfortable place for her to lie in the dirt. We don't have much time left."

He unfastened his canteen, sprinkling water around the matoran's head and lips. She gave no signs of responding. "Toa Ulkar," he said without looking up. "You are a Toa of Shadow, are you not? Do you think you could give her some shade?"

Edited by Biological Chronicler
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Vezok's Friend said:

IC [Kunok McGrokk] 

“Oh, better yet: A favor!” He clapped his hands and rubbed them together excitedly, his mind made up. “Yes, yes. I know our trade! I’ll point you the right way - and on that way you’ll do something for me in turn. Sound good? To me, it’s music!”

IC Yumiwak | Ye Olde Shoppe

“A favor?” I echoed, letting the words settle on my tongue for a moment first as I wasn’t sure if I liked the taste. Quid pro quo was one thing, but the way Kunok seemed to gleefully suggest the notion of this favor struck some of my other nerves. This tasted like Aspect wish sorcery and spiritual debts and I needed to be sure it wasn’t anything of the sort before I would accept.  

”I know what you’re offering, but to make this fair I need to know the price. What would you ask of me if I agree?” I said carefully. 

IC: Ulkarr and Klawne (Mountains)

Klawne set the Matoran down gently, subtly evening out the ground she placed her on.

With a wave of his hand, the shadows of the nearby mountains twisted to converge on the Vo-Matoran those who surrounded her.

@Biological Chronicler@Harvali@Tarn@Sparticus147

"Yes, it is." Ostrox's smile had not faded.

Well, this couldn't end well.

@Dane-gerous@Tarn

IC: NU-8020S (The Maze, Vahki Transport

"Tracks. We will follow them." NU-8020S commanded the drivers to do just that.

@xccj@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro

I stood next to Falh, arms crossed, as he spoke to the purple League Toa. So they'd come to negotiate with Turaga Sans, then. But was that a cover, or...? Noticing that the Leaguer's demeanor was changing as Falh interrogated further, I stepped closer and said, "If you're willing to negotiate then I'm sure you wouldn't mind us tightening security around the village while you're here, just in case."

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Navu. Perhaps I'd say hello once we were done speaking here.

@Dane-gerous@Toru Nui

IC: Nale Vella - Mountains

Oh, no.

The village was under attack and they were already too far away to help. And now, here, with muaka nipping at their heels, they'd found the Matoran they were looking for...and it didn't seem like she'd make it. Nale simple watched as Pardehi went to work, glancing behind at the rahi fighting their own shadows in case they attacked.

@Harvali@Biological Chronicler@Toru Nui

IC: Jutori - Ruined Fort

"Maybe another tribe of Skakdi ran through here, tore everything apart," Jutori said, observing the scene.

@~Xemnas~@Snelly@pokemonlover360@Onaku@Harvali

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Of course not. Tighten it as much as you like." Ostrox was acting as if he wasn't surrounded by people who wanted to kill him.

This was like a scene of a gruesome vehicle accident. It was impossible for Navu to look away, or stop listening, even though she wanted to.

@Tarn@Dane-gerous

IC [Vahki Transport]:

The lizard watched as the strange transport scuttled on, wiping out more of the tracks in the sand. Kinda rude, they thought. This was their home.

OOC: @Toru Nui

IC [Kunok McGrokk]:

Kunok watched Yumiwak’s reaction and frowned, eyes narrowing for a second, then widening in realization. 

“Oh! Oh, you think…!? HAH!”

He continued to deeply laugh for a few seconds.

“No, nothing quite so...sinister.” he said, still chuckling. “A mere delivery. I told you I saw your mystery woman on a supply run. Small tribe, very folksy. Bit odd, but who isn’t? We did a bit of business, see? But unfortunately they needed furs, which I did not have with me at the time.”

The trader paced back and forth a few steps, before spinning in place, only to come to a stop facing Yumiwak. He took a few steps closer to her.

“And since you’ll be heading out that way...well, I trust you can handle a quick delivery, hm?”

On the hm?, he lifted a finger and booped her on the nose.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Dane-gerous @Tarn

• Like 3

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Kanohi - the Mountains

A shadow covered the four others, as Kanohi grappled about. He winced … there were so many elements he wasn’t familiar with, he had known of Iron and Jungle all his life, but only when he fled Okoto did he begin to understand how many elements there were. And this … darkness, he had never heard of it even in Metru-Nui. His ignorance could fill a canyon.

Still, he had heard Turaga Klawne’s shout, they had found the Matoran and against all odds, she had clung to life. And from the sounds of the Turaga’s cry, Voka was all but dead. If they had been too slow…

Kanohi winced at his thought, it … it wasn’t enough. Even if Voka was saved, it wouldn’t make up for Po-Koro. He should have been there. But he hadn’t known at the time. He … he had tried to make the right decision, but he couldn’t excuse it. It was times like these that he knew very well he could never be a Turaga, no matter how Vakama had designed his staff. He lacked the ability to lead.

As a Muaka widened its jaws Kanohi hooked a ledge and grappled up to it, dangling off the edge. He hauled himself up, before looking around. He… there was not much he could do, but he had to be ready to help the others. He had his staff, the Kiril Staff he supposed, a level one disk of regeneration, a level one disk of poison removal, and a level one disk of…

Kanohi could see his heartlight briefly flatline out of the corner of his optics, as he stared at the last disk. How … how could Vakama and Dalu do this? In his hands was a level one disk of freezing. It might be helpful in keeping Muaka away from his fellow explorers, but in Po-Koro, it could mean the difference between life and death for the village. Why … why had Vakama given it to him?

There was a roar and Kanohi shakily pulled his eyes from the disk, being sliding the other two away. He held it to throw, just in case a Muaka tried to approach the mist of shadow that Toa Ulkarr had summoned. In his other hand he clutched his Kiril Staff tightly, all but strangling it as he tried not to look to the smoke in the distance.

OOC: @Biological Chronicler @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui @Tarn

IC Collector - Metru-Koro

Collector pulled their Kanoka Blade free of the groynd, and eyed the devastated fort. They held their weapon tight, readying for danger, as they looked around. “Could it have been smashed by debris from Mata-Nui’s head? It’s close enough to the corpse … no, then the rubble would still be here. Unless perhaps it was ice from Ko-Metru maybe, and it melted afterwards. But would the body still be this fresh…

They avoided looking at Zadred to not frighten her more, but still spoke to her. “Zadred, I …apologize for my earlier missteps, but Matoran of Jungle often make good medics. I do not know if Skakdi of Jungle are similar, but at least with your eyes, can you tell us why this one died?

OOC: @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Onaku @Snelly @pokemonlover360

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro

"Good, that's good. Everyone's cooperating..." and at this point I leaned over to Falh, "...right?"

At this point I was just waiting for something to happen, one of the League to mess up and give us an excuse...at least I was patient.

@Dane-gerous@Toru Nui

IC: Korio Karasha - McGrokk's

"A little delivery job? Doesn't sound too bad," Korio piped up.

@Dane-gerous@EmperorWhenua@Vezok's Friend

• Like 1

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

"Just fine." Falh replied, coldly. Datrox was his ally, but if he continued to yank at his leash, so to speak, the Ko-Toa would snap for real. He was perfectly capable of keeping himself in check.

It was at this point that the repressed headache seemed to rear its ugly head again. Not wanting to display symptoms in front of his enemies, Falh turned to the Ta-Toa.

"Keep an eye on him. I will be back." He said, simply, beginning to walk away.

OOC: @Tarn @Toru Nui

Edited by Dane-gerous
  • Like 1

IC: Nektann | Po-Koro

Varah’s exploding rhotuka crashed into Boss’s cheek through the rolled down driver’s side window. It left barely a scratch on his desecrated face. The spinning wheel of energy dissipated as it collided with a target, the effect of Varah’s rhotuka taking immediate effect over Boss. He froze, one at the wheel the other on the gear shift, and a foot on the accelerator. The scope of his vision dimmed, then vanished in a terrifying moment of reality caving back in on the skakdi. It reminded him of his sightless childhood before he awakened to his natural power. His sense of smell vanished, the toxic world he breathed leaving no trace of its existence. at that moment he couldn’t even breathe.

“Boss what are you doing?” Shouted the warskak in the back. “Are you okay?”

Boss couldn’t hear him, couldn’t smell him, couldn’t say where the back of his rig even was. A light pin pricking headache blossomed beneath his frozen smile of confidence. The rig hit a bump, jostling its raised suspension and veering a bit to the left. Turaga Jovan’s freeze disk hit one of the wheels, veering it further as the axle choked up on blossoming ice. Suddenly, instead of the smoke fanning matoran being to the left side of the rig for the skakdi on back to attempt to spear he now stood -- bonfire included -- head on with the hood of Boss’ rig. He couldn’t jump aside in time, and the ta-matoran went under the wheel. Flames erupted on the underside of the rig as the bonfire licked grease. The E Street Wagon continued its doomed course and rammed through the wall of a larger dwelling. Boss lifted from his seat, the belt breaking, his body crashing through the front window glass as he got launched through the ruined living room of a toa’s home. When his ability to move returned a moment later, he groaned, rolled over onto all fours, and slowly pushed himself up while fighting the waves of disorienting nausea.

“Are you, where are you?” Boss said, his voice slurring. His hand wrapped around Miserix’s prison, and a wave of security washed over the skakdi. “You seem fine.”

“Ask again later,” Miserix commented telepathically.

“Alright, alright,” Boss grumbled. “You telling me how this ends now or no?”

“Outlook, not so good.”

“Screw you too then,” Boss said and took a moment to shove Miserix’s prison back into the pocket where he belonged.

He slowly regained feeling in his body, and while did feel sore from the crash he could tell his body was fine. He’d been fine taking the hit since the last time he increased his power through desecration. Being a recent increase in his physical endurance, Boss still found his metal-like skin protecting him from almost any physical harm to be somewhat alarming. But he also really liked punching things now. Last week he punched a sand tarakava in the mouth just to feel its teeth grate harmlessly against his fist and forearm. 

He reached for his sidearm and realized it wasn’t there. Concerning. Same with his hearing. At least he could smell his war rig burning if he couldn’t hear it. As vision returned he drank in the simple living space, now ruined, of a toa -- or maybe two toa -- sized occupant. He wished the ceiling was higher. Surely they had a means to protect their home. An acid sack launcher maybe? Or a flak cannon? He stumbled about and  tore the place apart until he found a spear with a large single edged blade on the top of an ornate staff underneath the battered makeshift couch and a small iron frying pan. The two simple weapons would have to do. If nothing else it could help with his current difficulty balancing. He took a couple breathes to steady himself, then kicked the front door down and stepped back outside. His vision shifted, sliding away from his control for a moment.

He saw clouds. His vision spun and twisted out of his control. Blue sky. It took everything to not puke, and he could feel his tongue curl. A shiny silver almond in the sky. Just great, more on the way no doubt. He saw the far greater glass sphere raining far above, and he felt the gut-wrenching fall as his point of view plummeted toward his body thousands of feet below. He shook his head to steady himself, took a deep breath of the burning village around him. He pushed his point of view back where he wanted it, near the wreck of his rig. A red matoran hand covered in charred blood stuck out from under the back wheel. The green skakdi on the back hung there dead too. He’d been skewered on some of the metal tines sticking aggressively off the top of the cab.

“Mediocre,” Boss grumbled and he stalked down the small path from the house back into the fight. Something was coming, he knew that much, and the tides of this raid were already turning. He’d said hello. He’d broken a wall. He’d run over some gardens and homes. He'd lost a skakdi and his car. Time to collect some supplies and leave. His war skaks loved violence, and he often encouraged their behavior when on the road, but perhaps his own bloodlust and desire for infamy had made him overcommit. The more resources -- skakdi, war rigs, water, food, bullets -- he committed to losing, the more his grip of control waned on his gang. He would not lose that grip.

He raised his voice above the carnage, the destruction, and the confusion. He made himself known to those in Po-Koro;

“You made this a lovely raid! I don’t think I’ve had such a fond welcome this season. You know me as Boss. Plain and simple. When I return, you set aside the right amount of water, the right amount of food, and the right amount of metal. If you don’t, well,” he chuckled, tried to parry a javelin by throwing the frying pan at it, missed it, got hit to no effect, then laughed, “I come to collect what you still owe. Now, I think it’s time to go. Feel free to paint a portrait of me smiling. I like the publicity...

“Warskaks, time to leave!” Boss bellowed. He’d lead them back to the dunes, let the village rebuild in fear. The next time he visited would be to collect tribute. A nearby skakdi of his gang picked up the shout and began gathering whatever they could find and throwing it onto the back of their rig: paintings, baskets, a mask, and anything else they could put their hands on. Boss gestured toward the eastern desert with his new spear. The sunshine of later afternoon glittered off the silvery metal. He admired the craftsmanship and time someone put into making the sharpened stick. Matoran were a weird breed. 

A rig stopped alongside him long enough for him to climb up onto the open bed behind the cab. It took off with a jolt, young new driver, and Boss grasped the side railing to steady himself. He still felt nauseous and a bit disoriented. His hearing finally started coming back. 

They left the town the same way they came in: the hole in the wall. Others began to fall back, making their retreat with paired skakdi forming walls of stone to cut off attacks from behind. Soon enough they’d be in the dunes, safe in the desert sands.

“We out of bad luck bog yet?” Boss asked Miserix in his mind as the war rig he stood on jostled and bounced down the rocky slopes toward the desert.

“Most likely.”

OOC: Anyone traveling from outside the hex Po-Koro is in can now arrive in Po-Koro. The temprary initiative system has been lifted. Nektann and his gang are in the process of leaving, but they are not truly gone yet.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Happy chat.

IC: Corrivalis - Po-Koro

As quickly as the raid had begun, it was done.

Pausing to spear a Matoran who was taking aim at one of his companions, Corrivalis turned and began to follow Boss and the warskaks out of the village. His weapon shifted to include a hook on its end, which Corrivalis used to scoop up goods to stuff into the Tahtorak's saddlebags. 

He made his exit at a fairly leisurely pace, making sure he collected his fair share of bounty on his way out. 

Boss would be disappointed if he didn't pull his weight. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Varian - Strange Tunnel -

Varian was about to respond to Zak-Yak, when he detected the thumping. He moved past the Skakdi, scanning the area beyond with his sensors. "There's something coming..." 

@Dane-gerous @Burnmad @Vezok's Friend @Sparticus147

IC: Skyra Daring - Cargo Hauler -

"Who said we're trying to make the time past? I'm having a blast so far!" 

@Toru Nui @Tarn @TL01 NUVA @Conway @Keeper of Kraata

IC: Vashni - Temple Search -

Vashni frowned as she got a closer look at the corpses. "Whoever killed them, let's hope they aren't around anymore..."

@pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Onaku @~Xemnas~ @Harvali

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

19 hours ago, The UltimoScorp said:

IC Kathrine of the Flame - The Taku:

Kat nodded along as Knichou ran through his explanation, "Well, I didn't really understand all of that, but it sure sounds impressive!"

IC: Knichou, Zakaz Airspace, Bridge of the Taku

"Thanks, sure."

Knichou gave a sigh as his explanation went about as well as he expected. Today was quite the day already, he needed some space.

"Hey everybody - no use standing around the bridge, it doesn't make the trip go any faster. Get down to the cargo bay and get ready. You'll know when we arrive, it should be any minute now that we're at cruising speed and altitude."

The Toa of iron gestured to the open door to of the bridge, and the many Toa shuffled out of the room to prepare for the landing. Berys stayed at the wheel, patiently doing minor course corrections and optimizing engine loads. The plume of smoke out the main window was much closer.

"Let me know when we're about to descend, Berys, I'll be in my quarters," Knichou said, picking up the box of drinks Triage had previously brought over and then walking to the cabin connected to the right side of the rear of the bridge. The Toa shut the door behind him and flicked on the lights. It was a very cluttered space, feeling even more cramped now that he was a Toa. The previously spacious bunk bed was now comically small, to the point where Knichou had removed support bars so that his feet could stretch over the end comfortably enough.

Knichou resealed the bottle he had been drinking from and put it back in the box, taking care to ensure there was no lizard nearby. Knichou pondered a design for a trap to catch the beast, so he could get it off his ship. Clearly that species of critter was attracted to the taste of ale, so that might be the best bait. A small problem like catching a stowaway lizard was comforting to Knichou. A set of comprehensible parameters, a problem that could be solved with a cleverly designed machine. It felt good to tackle solvable problems. Well, problems solvable on his scale. Clearly there were beings causing and trying to solve problems on a physical and temporal scale that completely outclassed Knichou, the thought of which was nightmarish. It wasn't because it hurt Knichou's pride (which, to a limited extent, was annoying) but that there were problems and situations that even control over time or a universe-sized robot could not overcome. Knowing that his perspective was minuscule compared to such forces brought fear to the mind of the engineer. He felt like all his accomplishments, trials, successes and failures, were at the whim of forces beyond his comprehension. The engineer's greatest technical accomplishments felt as complex as a makeshift mousetrap compared the massive feat of a ship that had been his home all his life.

It was best not to think about it. Which is why the box Knichou was sliding back underneath his bed was full of bottles, half of which were already empty. The growing collection of used glassware under the bed sat next to Knichou's suitcase of Nynrah nanite tech. Knichou had rarely opened it since the collapse. Now that he had a crew again, he couldn't decide whether or not to gift them with his equipment. This is the exact situation for Knichou's life's work, right? A hostile world with exotic fauna, varied landscapes, and supernatural mysteries, where the Matoran were not the top of the food chain. Why wasn't he helping the others survive by giving the survivors this gift? Wasn't this part of the reason why he gave the memory crystal to Atamai? Why he never tried to take it back after he survived the fall? Or was that just Knichou trying absolve himself of guilt? So Knichou couldn't blame himself for keeping his secrets, so he could let the bearer of those secrets and thus the difficult choice to reveal them befall another Toa, while he drank away his guilt on a selfish cruise away from society.

Knichou got off the floor, walking over to a washroom at the back of his quarters. There was a small sink where often after a long day of repairs Knichou would wash the grease off his hands. Knichou used the sink for support and sighed, looking at his new form in the mirror. Despite having spent a week now in the new body, it still felt strange at times, especially when viewing it in a mirror. The kind of feeling of saying a word over and over again until it loses all meaning and becomes an enigmatic jumble of letters. Toa. Toa. Toa. Toa? To a. T oa. T o a. A o t? O t a? Toa?

"Toa Knichou."

The words felt strange, almost dreamlike. A nebulous sound that straggled the line between a thought of something Knichou heard and something he had actually heard. Knichou's eyes widened, no longer staring into the abyss of his form because in the corner of his eye he saw a sleek figure standing behind him in the mirror. That same smug face. That same dismissive pose with her hands on her hips. Eyes that he knew were burning holes into him, that once he looked over at them they instantly locked his gaze with some unknown magnetic intensity. He felt cold, and in his shocked state his body stiffened, his hands now clenching the sink intensely as his body screamed at him, microscopically shaking. Her mouth was moving. Knichou couldn't hear what she was saying, he couldn't hear anything, he could only watch the mouth move and feel the mix of fear, rage, and confusion. What is she sayin-

"Toa Knichou, we're quick-approaching the LZ, you're gonna want to take a look-see at this," Berys said over the radio, his voice sounding abnormally less cheery than usual.

The report from his pilot coming through the audio transmitters in his mask snapped Knichou back to reality. She was gone, as quickly and mysteriously as she arrived. The ex-Ghost looked back at his eyes through the mirror. They were blazing with a ferocious intensity, his heartlight racing as if he had just seen a ghost. Tearing his gaze away from the mirror with great effort, Knichou walked back to the bridge, shooting a worried glance at the box of bottles poking out from underneath his bed. He shook his head, blinking rapidly as if that would somehow give him focus.

"Captain... we're almost..."

The le-matoran's words cut off. From the window Knichou could see the devastation, and the strange vehicles that were beginning to leave through the breached walls. They could already hear the sounds of weapons firing, fires burning, and the screams. This was a view Knichou had imagined countless times before from the stories of the front lines that made their way back to the home front. The only thing different was that these weren't League troops or League vehicles. Knichou didn't know if he should be glad or more scared. He opened up communications, now intensely focused. He had a lot to think about later but for now he had to live in the moment. The ex-Ghost's voice boomed throughout the ship.

"30 seconds to drop, folks."

Knichou pulled a lever and the massive cargo bay doors on the underside of the ship's stern began to slowly open, revealing the landscape below and letting in the roar of the winds.

"This is no drill, expect hard contact. It looks like the enemy is leaving on land vehicles. We're going to position you to drop near the breach in the wall. Warriors, clear room for the healers to focus on saving the matoran. See if you can trap one of the enemies inside the walls of the village so we can question him."

The airship began slowing down, and the crew felt a bit light for a moment as the ship began accelerating downwards. Within a few seconds they were close enough that with proper planning the passengers could jump down and join the battle below. The airship moved to hover over the breach in the village's walls, and Knichou pulled the lever to unleash the powerful foghorn that he hoped could strike fear into the marauders.

"Drop is a go. Happy hunting."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 5

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Kanohi - the Mountains

Kanohi watched from his perch, ready to chuck the disk of freezing at any Muaka who came close to the zone of darkness. He … he couldn’t see inside the gloom, he could only hope the four of them could save Voka’s life. Maybe Toa Nale would be able to straighten out her chest with her magnetism.

But as Kanohi watched, his eyes caught sight of something in the distance. Something in the sky. His head jerked up something was flying, an airship? And it … it looked, could it be?

Toa Nale,” he shouted, his heartlight fluttering like a Nui-Rama, “It’s the Taku! Knichou has come with the Taku! I think they are headed to Po-Koro!” Someone … someone was coming to save the camp. Someone who a true hero, one of the best of the Matoran: a Nynrah Ghost. Knichou was alive, and here to save Po-Koro.

Kanohi let out a sigh like billows deflating, a smile beneath his mask. “Thank you, Kaita of Tren-Nui.” With a pivot he turned back to guarding the zone of shadows that Toa Ulkarr had created. Knichou was going to save the day. The least Kanohi could do was try to protect his fellow rescuers.

OOC: @Biological Chronicler @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui @Tarn Knichou is Gandalf now

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

IC: Zak-Yak (Mesi Tunnels)

For the briefest seconds, Zak-Yak was fearful of Varian's approach thinking he had done something to offend his master. But, upon seeing and hearing his master's own unease at this mysterious thumping, Zak-Yak sought to alleviate his master's fears.

"No worries, master. Zak-Yak reckons its just rahi, or mesi, or maybe more earth tremors. Nothing to fear for great being like you. No no no no.

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @Snelly @Dane-gerous @Burnmad

• Like 4

IC: Triage - The Taku

Triage wanted to say he didn't sign up for this, but he kinda did, and it wasn't like he'd never been a medic in a war zone before. He just kind of wanted to help people outside of war, right? Right. A lot easier to make diagnoses when you're uh, head isn't in danger of getting blown off your shoulders.

Wasn't the first time he'd jumped out of an airship before, either. That foghorn sounded off again. Triage looked at the others--they all seemed pretty capable for a situation like this, right? They were all Toa. This was a bit like the conflict he'd been apart of in the Silver Sea, the one that went on for...a while. Not wanting to waste time when there were wounded down there, the Bo-Toa took a step off and landed outside the wall, awaiting his allies.

@BULiK@Onaku@Eyru@The UltimoScorp

IC: Nale Vella - Mountains

"Knichou...?"

Nale hadn't seen the Fe-Matoran since they arrived at the Coliseum, when everyone went their separate ways. She felt more hopeful at the thought she'd see him again, and it was a bit relieving to know someone was there to help the village, but there was still the situation at hand. She looked to Turaga Klawne and Pardehi. "Is there...is there anything I can do to help?"

@Harvali@Biological Chronicler@Toru Nui

IC: Rose - Cargo Hauler

"I wish I was blasting things instead, right now. With fire. Are we there yet?"

@Snelly@Toru Nui@Conway

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

18 hours ago, Sparticus147 said:

IC: Sala (Le-Metru Nuva)

It has been a week since the crash, and already a new home like this has been formed, and to no small part thanks to their mysterious patron. But even with all the effort the matoran have put into this place, it is still not a safe place.

Sala had hoped to go along with Sorilax and Torch on their endeavor into the swamp to deal with whatever attacked them a day ago, but Sorilax made an extreme point for him to not go with. At least Sorilax gave him some form of task of recording what he knows no matter how off-handed the comment was. Unfortunately, Sala didn't know what he could use, as Sorilax didn't have any spare parchment and he kept his ink on him. Maybe...leaves? Plant pigment? Yes, with a triumphant look, Sala ran off to gather himself leaves and some plant pigment to write down all he knew. This surely will prove to Sorilax that he can be trusted to come along on adventures.

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - Near Le-Metru Nuva - On the Northwestern fringes of (7, 13) in the Fau Swamp

With - NPC Toa of Fire (Torch) and NPC Le-Matoran (Wing)

Putrid water surged and was thrown about every which way. A Nui-Kopen clawed at the three Nui-Rama that had downed it, it’s mouth clicking furiously and full of wrath. Loud buzzing reverberated through the air as all four of the Rahi’s wings beat again as they all took flight. The Nui-Rama closely chased the Nui-Kopen past the trees Sorilax, Torch, and Wing were hiding against and in.

Keeping the shadows around him dark, Sorilax made sure he did the same for Torch, who was one tree away, and for Wing, who was in the tree above him. The flying insects continued to fight in close proximity, so the group was forced to hunker down and wait it out, hoping something else didn’t notice them in the meantime.

Sorilax checked his backpack again, despite already knowing his scrolls weren’t there. He had left them with the orange Matoran he had saved that first day he met everyone. Sala.

Sala had a mind likened unto Sorilax’s. Full of the thirst for knowledge. He would make a good minion. Sorilax felt hurt at the thought once realization set in. It was the curse of the Aspects. No, Sala was his friend, not a minion. Sorilax bemoaned his plight and not for the first time he wished he had more of a balance of inner light. Thinking of others equally seemed to come so naturally for those he had met in this swamp. Maybe one day he would think the same way as well.

Speaking of Sala, Sorilax sure hoped the Matoran of Plasma kept his scrolls safe. Even in that metal box, the acids of the swamp could easily dissolve them if they were dropped in the wrong place. He hoped he had placed his trust in the right Matoran.

Then Sorilax felt something in his backpack. Oh slimy bog snakes, I thought I had left my ink with Sala. What a blunder on my part. I hope he doesn’t do anything foolish.

There were loud crunches as the Nui-Kopen tore open the three Nui-Rama and consumed them, chitin and meat alike. Sorilax frowned at this action and his frown deepened upon seeing that the Nui-Kopen was covered in some type of gray mold, along with many small, pale, green mushrooms that were visibly letting off some type of gas. The Aspect had known for some time now that something horrible had gone wrong in the Fau Swamps. But things had apparently gotten a lot worse. From what he’d seen so far, Sorilax proposed that the Rahi of the swamp were mutating at an escalated rate compared to the last few centuries. That did not bode well for the rest of Zakaz.

Sorilax motioned to Torch and Wing. They would continue forging on.

OOC: @Sparticus147

7 hours ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

IC, Aurax: Leaving Coliseum

Aurax bowed again, barely able to contain his surprise and rage at hearing the name "Stannis" again. "Yes, Lord Pridak," he said.

He joined Saybo in the elevator. 

"Just so you know, my name's Aurax. Pridak got it wrong," he said. He said nothing else for the rest of the elevator ride, only choosing to speak again once the pair had gotten far enough away from the Coliseum and any prying eyes.

"What do you think of Pridak?" the Toa of Plasma asked.

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - Barraki

Location - Leaving the Coliseum (4, 9?)

With - Aurax

His new partner entered the elevator. Once the door had come to a complete close, Saybo crossed his arms, propped himself up against the wall haphazardly, and gave himself a slight smirk. His persona was successfully back in play.

As he was told of Pridak’s supposed error, Saybo inwardly scoffed. If the Great Being Pridak had said his partner’s name was Ohrash, then it was Ohrash. Well… unless it was meant as a test of Ohrash’s commitment to the Great Being. Saybo’s persona would play along, but Saybo knew Ohrash’s true name.

Hahaha! Yeah that’s a great name, by the way. Aurax. Glad to have it grace my ears, partner!

The pair spent the rest of the elevator ride in silence, Saybo occasionally glancing at Ohrash, looking for signs of any type of paint job on the being as the elevator creaked on its descent. They left the Coliseum and continued walking, feet crunching on debris. After a while Saybo concluded that his partner was indeed naturally colored like a Toa of Plasma, or maybe had cloaking powers of some kind. Of course, as the past had shown, that didn’t necessarily mean that Ohrash was a Toa of Plasma, but it was a step in finding out.

Saybo would die for his fellow home islander, but life had also taught him that you couldn’t trust anyone other than the Great Being.

Then Ohrash finally opened his mouth again, questioning Saybo’s loyalty to the Great Pridak. Saybo pondered the question for a moment, then smiled and answered with conviction, “I don’t think, I know he provides for all of the League, watching over us. However, you could say I’m not sure what is greater: his wisdom or his compassion for his people. Hahaha!

Saybo didn’t actually think that, however. Pridak’s wisdom and compassion were both as equal as they were limitless. The Great Being could be no different, otherwise he wouldn’t be worthy to lead the universe. Still, Saybo’s persona had to fit a laugh somewhere, and the apparent indecision was sure to subtly endear him to Ohrash slightly. Sentient beings tended to like seeing weakness in others, soothing their own doubts about themselves.

Glancing out of the hole in the sky at the mists hovering about the poisoned protodermis lake, Saybo got down to business, “So, my friend, where should we begin our search? You think this Stannis is still in Metru-Nui?”

OOC: @~Xemnas~

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Po-Koro:

As they drew closer and closer, Kat's impatience and excitement grew. This would be her first real fight in this strange new place! What sort of opponents would she face? What sort of techniques would they use? Most importantly, would they be strong and clever enough to be a good challenge that she could learn from?

Her spirit burned, and as she made her way to that 'cargo bay' place with the others, the temperature around her warmed. The doors opened. A grin slid firmly into place on the young Fire Toa's face. With a glance to the others, she said, "Last one down's a rotten Takea!" And then before the ship had finished it's descent, jumped out with a whoop of joy, and a flare of fire.

Her own descent lasted only a moment, and she used her Calix and aburst of flame to slow her to a safe speed before landing neatly on the Technicolor sands. Fire still licked around her body as she searched for her first opponent.

IC: Barius - Po-Koro

No, you don--

He whirled a moment too late, and the De-Toa managed to snake around behind him and prod one of his fuel lines with his pathetic little stick.

Barius roared a curse, as flamethrower fuel began to spew all over. He fumbled behind himself several times before managing to pinch the ruptured line between the over-sized fingers of his ACR. The napalm coated his rig, Reson himself, and the surrounding area. The Skakdi slowly lowered his free hand, which had been inches away from cracking his opponent's skull. He didn't want to make any sparks off the Toa's mask.

That wasn't all, though. To his great disappointment, as he looked around, he realized that the raid had officially ended, and they were on their way out now. The heck? They'd just gotten here. He hadn't even killed anyone. Deliberately, anyway. He'd crushed at least one person under his armor. He certainly hadn't grabbed any loot, yet.

"Right. Well. For today, you live." He effectively stopped paying attention to Reson, turning and walking out of the gas-soaked area where their fight had ended in an apparent ceasefire. His eyes scanned the scene before him, looking for something of value. His eyes landed on a Matoran, holding a nice little piece of tech: A rhotuka launcher.

He glanced down at the hand that was still clutching the gas line of his flamethrower. All the fuel had seeped out anyway. He cursed again. No matter; he'd recoup the cost of the lost fuel, and then some.

He crossed to within 3 strides of the Matoran in a flash. Whatever scrap she might have found herself distracted by, she'd likely become aware of a great, armored, gas-dripping hand reaching out to grab the arm that was holding her rhotuka launcher.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Onaku

IC: Providence - Mesi Tunnels

Providence sighed. "I'll explain to you later, Vent. It seems like this... thumping sound... might be a threat." He followed Varian forward, past Zak-Yak.

OOC: @Dane-gerous @Snelly @Sparticus147 @Vezok's Friend

IC Kathrine of the Flame:

Kat's eyes scanned the wreckage of the village. The fleeing machines were too far away, but maybe there were some stragglers or something? She had to admit, she was a little disappointed. She'd come along expecting a good fight, but it seemed whoever had been attacking were scared off already before they could get here! Maybe this Zakaz place didn't have any strong guys on it? That was a disheartening thought.

So it was very pleasing to Kat that she caught sight of a big stompy machine that looked a little banged up, but certainly didn't look very friendly. it looked like it was all wet with something, but it was a little hard to tell what from her distance. more importantly, it looked like it was about to grab that Matoran!

She had to act quickly. but for Kat, quickly was about the only way she acted.

Mere instants from spotting the metal construct, she was off, dashing across the sand at blazing speed, each step sizzled as her spirit roared like the fire that burned inside of her. She couldn't risk hitting the Matoran in the process of what she was about to do. and that big metal machine looked pretty tough. She had to hit it hard and fast.

She skidded to a stop once she had moved around to a point where she could fire and not hit the Matoran, her stance wide and low. Both arms shot forward, palms out, fingers arched like the teeth of some arcane beast. she focused, pulling energy from deep within and shaping it. Her mentor had always stressed that Fire had to be kept tightly controlled, both outside and within. The nature of their training meant that Kathrine and her fellows could bring forth extraordinary amounts of power, but without the rigorous discipline and control, it was useless and even dangerous.

The air around her shimmered as the temperature shot up in her immediate surrounding, and between her outstretched palms, a small, roiling ball of flame appeared, churning and flickering as it was fed power and compressed tightly. even compressed as it was, it grew until it resembled a roughly baseball sized sun glowing between her hands. What it would do when released was anyone's guess.

"One warning, big guy! You better get outta here before I let this thing loose!"

@Burnmad

IC: Reson - Po-Koro

"Wait, don't!" Though Barius had evidently dismissed him as a threat, Reson had still followed the exo-suited warskak as he'd seized on a new victim to bully. He stepped out from behind the skakdi, waving his hands at Kathrine. "Stay back! His suit is leaking something flammable!" 

He moved to level his staff at the skakdi, "Please just put the Matoran down, and leave." 

OOC: @Burnmad @The UltimoScorp @Onaku

Ooc: Verah's rhotuka effects wear off. Boss is both confused and angry.

IC: Boss | Po-Koro

As the war rig driven by the young skakdi slipped through the hole in the wall the disorienting feeling Boss felt since getting hit by the rhotuka finally wore off. He felt confused and disgusted by his actions and mistakes. Why were they running? Why were they leaving? His own ACR was still totalled in the side of a hut. Why was he leaving the E Street Wagon?

What hit him? 

If he left now, his men would be angry, but perhaps safe. But, would they see the raid being called off as a sign of weakness? Strength mattered, force mattered, an unbreaking will and commitment mattered. Knowing what he wanted mattered. He rubbed the skin of his empty sockets and grumbled to himself. He knew what he needed to do, but he didn’t like either option. Staying meant holding the first commitment and possibly towing the wreck of his car back to Fort Nektann. Leaving meant giving this village not only his car but a chance to bounce back, recover, and create better defenses. He had the place by the balls. He couldn’t leave now. He just needed to not get hit by one of those little energy beam things again. He pounded his hand on the hood of the rig. The back window slid open.

“What’s up, Boss?”

Boss wanted to tell the driver to turn around, to drive right back in and get his old car, down the airship, and raze the village, but his mouth closed and he didn’t say anything for a brief moment. Finally, he spoke;

“Tell the twins to cover our tracks. We’ll head Southeast to Irnakk’s Tooth next.”

“Aight, your call. Thought we had a good thing going there though.”

“Me too,” Boss admitted. “And we still do. Let them rebuild in fear.”

The window shut, and then the truck began blaring its horn in the simple signals to the rest of the warskak gang. They honked in response, and the twins began their work conjuring a great sandstorm and rainstorm to cover their tracks. It was only then Boss realized his element donor must still be strapped to the inside of the rig, probably burnt alive. 

He almost felt bad for him.

The warskaks left Po-Koro in flames and ruin, but far less flames and ruin than Boss initially meant. He’d be back to finish the job soon. 

OOC: Boss is heading out to the next place, knowing when to cut his losses. He'll be back. Po-Koro has a wall destroyed, several dead villagers, and will need to rebuild a few homes and gardens. Good job repelling Nektann. :) It's up to the player characters now how long the retreat takes.

Happy chat.

IC: Varah - Po-Koro

Witnessing her attempt at saving Vakama's life go utterly wrong as the vehicle ran him over, Varah was momentarily stunned. There was a look of abject horror on her face as she realised she'd contributed to his death. She was snapped out of her torpor as the mechanical claws of a different Skakdi's war machine closed around her and whisked her off her feet. If she could yell she would, but all she could do was panic in silence. 

IC: Arkius - Po-Koro

Right beside Kat, Toa Arkius dropped down, the earth coming up to meet him to soften his fall before he made impact. For a moment, he was satisfied to just stand back and watch her charge up a fire attack, before he then heard a fellow toa yell out something about flammable liquid. A matoran, trapped in the clutches of the antagonistic Skak's mech, further unnerved him, before his brow furrowed, and with a mighty heave of his arms into the air, he brought up a half-circle wall of earth up around Barius, blocking his retreat. 

IC: Barius - Po-Koro

The Skakdi sneered, shifting his grip to the Matoran's torso, even as walls of earth sprung up around him. He had a Matoran in his grasp. If these Toa from the giant robot head were anything like those that had once called Zakaz home, that meant he'd already won.

He turned around, Varah's small form clutched in his fist, proportioned like a doll next to his ACR. He made sure to keep the rhotuka launcher pointed away. His grin was sickeningly large, and he directed it at Reson. "Don't worry, I'll be leaving in a moment. Bu-u-ut..." He drew the word out, as he turned his gaze on the Matoran to try and guess what pronouns to use. "she's coming with me? Yeah, think so." He looked back to Reson, then to Kat, then to the newcomer who'd raised the earth walls. "I set her on the ground anywhere between here and the base, and you'll be burying her under it." His tone indicated that there were no two ways about it.

Suddenly, he had a good idea. He hadn't planned this, but he was gonna pretend that he had.

"And if you want her back... You'll have your first tribute ready for us when we come back around."

Somehow, his smile got even bigger.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Onaku @The UltimoScorp