IC: Howard - Stark Tower -

"Hmm? Oh no I don't think so, he might look similar to Nikola Tesla, but he is most certainly dead and buried. Even if he had been frozen, he would have been much older looking than the man we faced down in the arc reactor room."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Alright, well. I guess we all know the deal, then. We'll talk more later, but for now, everyone just go ahead, take it easy, rest up..."

The group dispersed from the garage, but as Natalie walked away, she heard the soft pit-pat of Brando's footballs on grass, coming up behind her: the marksman took her by the hand and wheeled her around to face him.

"I like the jewelry. God, I'm an awesome boyfriend."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:"But nothing. I'll tell your mother you aren't respecting your guest's wishes." The teen said with mock severity. "In all seriousness, I don't want you to be uncomfortable in your own house."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Liberty"Oh okay.." Noel said softly, a disappointed look on her face as she trudged out of the room. Obviously Howard wasn't picking up on her hints, but then again he was busy at the moment. "Jarvis?" She called as she reached the suit room.

Wordlessly mechanical arms reached out and began to remove the suit piece by piece. Howard meanwhile continued his research on the Dr. Tesla, typing furiously. Someone had nearly blown up his tower and had managed to steal important information on the Arc Reactor, he needed to find this guy quickly.

OOC: kaithas how could you miss that last shaw post ben's name was all bolded and everything IC: Shaw, Malus Shaw, Ben, and Malus suddenly appeared in the middle of the lobby of the Hellfire mansion. Malus was still doubled over in pain and babbling unintelligibly. Slowly, he stood, but fell to his knees again with a sharp gasp, clutching his abdomen. As Shaw clambered to his fee, a soft red glow began emanating from Malus. Quite abruptly, Malus arched his spine and threw his arms outward, blinding light flowing from his eyes and mouth. Arcs of red electricity crackled across his body and a scream echoed across the entire mansion. However, it was no ordinary scream; there was Malus's high pitched shriek, but beneath that, there was also a deep, throaty yell. Finally, as the light faded, so did Malus's voice. Where Malus Munroe once stood, there was now an entirely new being. He was at least seven feet tall with the musculature to complement his size. His skin was a tan shade somewhere between Malus's pale hide and Phillip's dark complexion and he was completely bald. Somehow, the trench coat that Malus had been wearing fit him perfectly. The figure muttered a few obscenities under his breath, then spoke aloud."****, it feels good to be complete again."

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

OOC: Been approved by Flex, and Snark (and a couple others over PM). Stefan Krieger (Cerberus)

Name: Stefan "Stef" KriegerCodename: CerberusAge: 21Gender: MaleFaction: NonePowers: Thanks to the accident which gave him his powers, Cerberus is able to tap into a unique pocket dimension, and imbue organic cells with particles of energy from this dimension.Once these cells are impregnated by the energy, their strength and durability are heightened considerably. After this process, the object will turn jet black. The durability and strength of non-living things infused with his energy is much greater than that of living beings.By soaking himself in this energy, Cerberus own strength, durability and reflexes are enhanced. His strength is peak human, while his durability is somewhat above a humans potential. His reflexes, however, are near superhuman. Appearance: Damian is a lean young man with wavy dark brown hair and olive toned skin. His eyes are a vibrant violet. He is ethnically mixed, coming from mixed Mongolian and German parentage, on his fathers side, and Brazilian heritage on his mothers side. Because of this, he appears ethnically ambiguous, and could pass for a number of ethnicities.When he goes on the warpath, Damian dons a sleeveless black leather hoodie, with similar leather bracers. Under his hoodie, he wears a light cotton shirt with short sleeves. He tends to imbue the area around his eyes and nose with his extradimensional energy, turning to a metallic black colour in roughly the shape of a domino mask. This is coupled with a scarf he ties around his mouth and nose. He always wears a silver crucifix. Weapons: Cerberus always carries a bamboo stick on a leather loop (for self-defense), and a narrow bone knife (for whittling). At times, he wields a cane made of bamboo instead. When hunting, he uses a wooden recurve bow, from his old archery days. He also has a pair of leather quivers, and bracers to carry darts. His arrows and darts tend to be made of wood and bone respectively, so that he can take advantage of his power.He carries a small can of black spray paint, in order to tag his victims, and a coil of thin hemp rope. Skills: Cerberus family used to be fairly well off, enough to afford martial arts training when he was younger (BJJ, eskrima, and Muay Thai filled out required extracurricular activities). He was also a member of the Scouts, and an avid member of the archery club, specializing in trick shooting.Following the economic crash, he took up less expensive pursuits, and spent much of his free time freerunning and making grafitti. Personality: Stefan is a left-wing vigilante. He enjoys classical literature and believes that justice must come in the form of swift punishment. The sight of his mother being consumed by a vampire stretched his mind, and he is a conspiracy theorist with severe trust issues. He does not trust institutions, and despises politicians and big business. Due to the tragedies in his life, Stefan hates many things supernatural, all common street thugs, and most of mutantkind. In his mind, his vigilante activities are the works of a hunter, not a hero. Weakness:While Stefan can imbue himself with near peak human strength, he is not a superman. With considerable effort (as well as the wonderful powers of leverage and bracing), he might be able to lift up a truck-sized object enough to free a person trapped underneath.Even if he would imbue his clothing and body with the extradimensional energy, the velocity of a bullet would still do considerable damage, and would be guaranteed to knock the wind out of him and cause great blunt-force trauma. While his enhanced durability can take most low-velocity blunt attacks without difficulty, his skin is still vulnerable to cutting attacks. A taser will knock him out, but he will recover from the jolt a little faster than a normal human. Biography: Stefans father was a rogue SHIELD agent who worked as a mercenary. His mother was a stock broker and business consultant. A fairly well to do family, Stefan lived a life of plenty with his older brother. During the recession, they lost much of their money.The family was hit by a series of unfortunate events. A vampire broke into their more modest home, and drained his mother dry. His father was killed in a crossfire between the X-Men and Brotherhood at a building where he was working security. His brother, on the other hand, lost his life in a tragic mugging.Insurance money has given Stefan some form of financial security. However, the price of this security has been staggering. The boy was alone at the age of 18.He took to a life filled with parkour and reckless risk-taking. One night, while free-running, he fell through a skylight, landing in a laboratory, and shattering a cabinet full of vials and beakers. The contents of the cabinet spilled, and granted him his powers.Since receiving these gifts, Stefan has become an effective and brutal street vigilante, hunting criminals in his city, and targeting the corrupt.

IC - Cambion - Boston: Cambion whistled softly as he drove down the road, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel of Persson's car. He looked at the sunstone ring on his finger and smirked arrogantly. "Another brilliant getaway by Weapon X's prodigal son!" The mutant hung a left, passing by the hospital as he drove back to the ginger worm he had left passed out in bed. The mutant smiled as he looked into the rearview mirror, Persson's eyes staring back at him. He smirked and his features shifted back into his normal form. The pale, dark-haired young man reached into his pocket, removing a special cell phone he had received from his contractors. He usually never texted while driving, but Victor was flush with the euphoria of success. The thief was midway through typing in the code, when-"Breaking News with Dingo Blitzmann! Pope Benedict XVI announces his surprise resignation! Who will be the next Holy Father? Not a Canadian, that's for sure! Meanwhile, in New York, protests get violent at President Binder's convention on mutant issues. Police and the military have deployed tear ga-" Cambion stuck his tongue out at the radio as he switched the station. "How on earth did Persson survive listening to such boring garbage?" The mutant pressed several of the other favourites. Each was an equally droll form of talk radio. "I don't give a _____ about the Pope, or what colour of shoes Kim Kardashian is wearing with her maternity clothes. Good heavens, can't talk radio have anything remotely interesting? I hate beige."The mutant tuned the radio manually, switching to a top 40 rock station, and finished inputting the code. Soon his employers would receive the notification that their assignment had been completed. That gun is loaded, but it's not in my handThat gun is loaded, but it's not in my handThe fire burns, I'm not the one with the match, manThat gun is loaded, but it's not in my handOOC: Being put through Weapon X as a child and ending up a socially isolated person for a few years can leave you a little messed up... Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

IC (Yuri)

"President should have seen this coming." Yuri turned to regard the stones that thudded against the bulletproof window. "Thankfully, thats what they pay me for." Yuri reached for his radio and brought it up to his mouth. "Execute emergency protocol. Lockdown." Moments latter metal shutters slammed down across the windows of the building. Elsewhere, the sound of running feet could be heard as the guards around the various entrances were reinforced. "All nonlethal countermeasures are authorized. I repeat, all nonlethal countermeasures are authorized. I want this area clear." Firehoses, sound cannons, pepperspray guns....all were approved for use. Rubber bullets were where the line was drawn. At least for Yuri. They didn't quite fall under nonlethal. In his view at least. He'd created a seperate catagory for them.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC Chen HanshiThe sound of shutters closing drew Chen's attention. Chen caught a fleeting climpse of the commotion outside. "<Uh-oh>," he thought in Chinese. "<The situation is getting worse>," Chen informed his superiors.NPC Cult of Marduk SpyThe spy too noticed the growing state of concerns. "<Tensions are rising>," he muttered in Akkadian into his earpiece.

IC - Brotherhood NPCs - New York: Supremacy pulled a pair of goggles from his jacket pocket, strapping them on and tyin a handkerchief over his mouth, as the tear gas rolled in. The wave of protesters ebbed and waned, some scuffling with soldiers, others throwing bricks at cops and grunts alike. The mutant coughed slightly. The tear gas burned like everclear going down the wrong throat. Not that it didn't give him some amount of cover. He stalked through the billowing cloud of gas. The military had reacted just like Spider predicted. Escalating the standoff with tear gas and pepper spray would only inflame #WakeUP. He pulled out his cell phone, flipping through his twitter feed. Sure enough, #WakeNOW was exploding. "Short-sighted morons." He frowned and listened to the air around him. The sound of fighting, chanting slogans, and the hiss of tear gas was everywhere. There was only one thing missing. "Spider, why the heII haven't the cops started shooting?" The other mutant's voice crackled in his mind. "The mob probably hasn't crossed Uncle Sapien's threshold." Supremacy's psychic voice was impatient as he walked through the gas, pausing every now and then to shout a particularly foul insult to the President. "Well, tell Spiral to escalate it somehow." IC - Brotherhood NPCs - New York:Spiral rolled her eyes. Anyone who looked at Supremacy would think they had stumbled upon the winner of an Abercrombie model search, with the smile and easy confidence of a fully decorated Scout. It was too bad that he was such a bitter piece of pie. The female looked up from her laptop, at Spiral, who was lounging on the couch, watching CNN's live coverage of the convention conflict. "You heard the man Spiral." "As you wish, princess." Spiral leaned back over the arm of the couch, arcing his back like a lazy cat as he closed his eyes and drew a series of tiny circles in the air. IC - Brotherhood NPCs - New York: WHOOSHSupremacy ducked instinctively as a squad car he was walking past went up in flames. Its windows had been pulverized, and it looked like a particularly angry protester had violated it before torching the vehicle. "Humans are weak, too weak to really change their circumstances. So they lash out like destructive toddlers." He pushed his way past a group of people wearing masks made popular by a certain graphic novel and film. The masked men huddled in a group, before fanning out, Molotov cocktails smouldering in their hands. "Leave it to the 25% of humanity that fits Hobbes' analysis to mess up the rest of the world." The sound of shattering glass and the orange light of flames could be heard. More police cars were being lit up and an acrid black smoke filled the air, blending with the tear gas and reducing visibility to near zero. Eight tiny black spots appeared in the thick of the smoke, heralded by one or two sparks of static. BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG Eight bullets exited the tiny black portals generated by Spiral, following the sound of their shots, as the miniature portals winked out of existence. Most were directed at the convention center, bouncing off the shuttered windows, ricocheting harmlessly off of the APCs parked in front of the entrance, and narrowly missing soldiers who were setting up a portable barricade. One, however, was directed at a particularly noticeable protester, who had mounted an overturned police car and was standing tall amidst the smoke and tear gas. The protestor was waving a flag of red, white and blue, screaming for humanity to wake up to the danger mutants posed. BANG The bullet struck the flag-wielder squarely in the chest, dropping him like a sack of bricks. He fell from his perch, collapsing in a heap atop the flag. "Good shot, Spiral." The lethargic mutant on the other end suppressed a laugh. "Whatever you say, princess."If Supremacy was happy to hear the shots, he would have been elated at the sight on live national television. CNN had their camera trained on the flag man when the bullet struck him. The smoke and gas even managed to part enough to get a clear zoom on his prone form. On televisions across the country, the image of a patriot was being burned into the hearts and minds of the people. A respectable young man, bleeding from his chest, green eyes staring blankly at the sky, draped in Old Glory. The CNN reporter on scene gasped, her voice quivering for a moment at sight. "America, we-" She composed herself. "We have received confirmation. Shots have been fired at the WakeNOW protest in New York. At least one person may be dead." Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

After a moment the screen went blank, and Howard simply sighed. "Nothing, there is absolutely nothing about this guy in any of the databases I have access too. Hydra has done a good job keeping him a secret."

Howard slowly got up from his chair, a bit unsteadily thanks to the pain medication, but he managed. "The question is, what did he want with my specs on the arc reactor?"

OOC:.....Goodbye USA. You gave it a really good shot. Really you did.

Oh well. Game over.

IC (Military)

Everything, Stevens reflected, was going to hades in a handbasket. The blueshirts were being overwhelmed, SWAT hadn't shown up yet and she was sitting right in the middle of a powder keg mob. Then she heard it. Gunfire. She could tell right away it wasn't one of her people, she'd been around the standard kit along enough to know exactly what it sounded like. Probably some **** stupid civie who didn't know how to aim. Which was just lovely. An untrained shooter would just inflame things further. The howl of human fury and rage that rolled over the streets in the seconds that followed told her that her worst fears had come true. Tapping into the command frequency, she resisted the urge to swear. "Shots fired. I repeat shots fired. Sounds like one of the protesters got hit. Deploy all authorized countermeasures. I repeat-" Stevens was cut off as a brick hit her helmet, sending her crashing to the ground. She wasn't injured, but this was an annoyance.

However, her orders were being carried out even as she righted herself. Firehoses mounted on the roof of the convention hall opened up on the crowd, smashing into it's ranks. The infrared function their gas masks had been equipped allowing them to see through the smoke and gas that had so clouded the vision of the protestors. Elsewhere, mounted sound cannons sent waves of fearsome noise into the crowd. Stevens took all of this into account as she rose to her feet. A marine, Abbas by the look of him, scrambled over and offered her a hand up. "Sitrep?" Her voice was muffled by the gasmask clamped over her mouth.

"Pretty bad. The crowds in a frenzy." The arabic marine shook his head. "I don't know how much longer we can hold them without..." The implication hung unspoken in the air.

"Like **** are we opening up on our own people. Worst comes to worst we'll fall back to the hall. I don't see em getting through the emergency doors." Stevens shook her head. Hopefully the countermeasures would break up the crowd.....but somehow she doubted it. Suddenly a roar overshadowed all other noises. Great swaths of smoke and gas were swept away by what seemed to be a powerful wind.

Then three helicopters flew into sight, four wonderful letters scribed upon their sides: SWAT.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: ???There was a brief orange flash among the crowd of scrambling chaos. It was discreet enough that any untrained eye might have mistaken it for a muzzle flash or a burst of flame from one of the wrecked cop cars. However, those who were slightly more keen may have recognized something a tad...off about it; how it had vanished so quickly, how bright it was, or perhaps that it had erupted into the shape of a man, however briefly.That shape was, in fact, a man. A man with powers beyond that of a typical man, or even a typical mutant, if such a term could be applied to a member of the race homo superior.Time had frozen around the man. A flame hung perfectly stationary like some sort of glowing statue. The tear gas formed perfectly still clouds that clung to the ground. Even a bullet or two from the previous volley were suspended in mid-ricochet, along with bricks and rocks. The man scrutinized the scene. It was certainly an unexpected development, but it probably wouldn't throw his plans off too severely. Maybe it would help further them. God only knew with this kind of thing. He was dressed in a suit, one meant to blend in with one of President Binder's security detail. He teleported inside, took hold of one of the guards, and vanished with the suited grunt. Before time could resume its usual pace, he was back to take the place of the missing guard.To anyone observing, nothing would appear changed. That is, except for the fact that a very dazed and confused Secret Service officer had appeared seemingly out of nowhere in the waters of a public reservoir in Colorado.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: ???One of the beings was clicking through personnel files lifted from the Enforcers (who knew that lost drone would pay off? Fine, maybe she did, but who else) "Primary targets are two mutants, codenamed Destruction and Hawk. Secondary objective is a mutant capable of making force shields. Lethal force authorized. Move out." The words were spoken with almost robotic efficiency, no more time spent on each syllable than necessary. No one could hear it though, they were speaking through short range comm channels, their actual voices impossible to hear through their helmets. The soldiers started moving, carrying their beam weapons in the ready position. The Brotherhood was distracted with the Enforcers.Good.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Knight

The two others seemed to be handling Venom fairly well so Knight stayed on the roof watching.

IC: Iron Bolt

Walter slashed his way through a door and found himself in a hallway filled with smashed robots. He walked a little ways forward and saw Beast ripping another robot limb from limb, however just when he was about to say something, a hole opened under his feet. Walter let out a short startled scream and tried to grab on to the edge when a rope of electricity shot from his talons and latched on to the ceiling, "I didn't know I could do that." He muttered as he swung in mid air.

IC: Silver Serpent

When Susan saw Walter fall she let out a gasp, when a rope of electricity latched on to the ceiling she quickly went up to the hole and saw Walter hanging in mid air.

"Little help here?" He said.

"Oh, right." She said as she made a snake and used to it to wrap around Walter and lift him out of the pit.

"Thanks." He said as he went around the hole to Beast.

"No problem." She answered as she too went up to Beast. "Excuse me are you Beast?" She asked him.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: No, New York isn't under attack. There is a protest in progress. I really, really don't mean to be rude, but you should really just try reading the last few pages. It doesn't take that long, and Madara and Basilisk's posts in particular should give you a pretty good idea of what's going on.

If, after reading that, you still don't understand what's going on, I'll try and get something typed up this afternoon to send to you.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Well, I did read it...and that's what it looked like.

So, it's a violent protest and humans are causing chaos. Well, I don't know why, but neither does John. Makes for more realism then.

IC: Some places stay with you forever, like home.

Of course, to John Woods, home was not a place. It was wherever the people he cared about happened to be. Moving from house to house, school to school, had taught him that well. But as he walked at a slightly brisk pace, bored from waiting for his legs to carry him to his destination slowly, he had the urge to revisit that old 'home', New York.

Reminded of some cartoons from his youth, he wished he could control and force his fire hard enough to propel him into rocket-powered flight. Unfortunately, the last time he tried that, all those years ago...

This was no time for such thoughts. Gunshots, fire, and rubble were visible from just within the outskirts of the city. He was sure his old house had met the same fate. Glaring into the distance, he pulled on his hood and ducked as stray rocks and other projectiles flew aside. A pebble smashed into his cheek with above-average force, making him glad about the hood.

Running with his head down, he tripped on a rock and grabbed the inside of a broken wall to keep from falling over. The building was vacant, so he went inside. He took off a backpack and set it down, exchanging what was inside it for the clothes he wore. Sometimes he worried what would happen to the bag if it were stolen.

"Only a mutant..." he trailed off into mumbling and then thought. On occasion he spoke aloud just to make sure his rarely-used voice still worked, a slight bit of paranoia. Only a mutant could pose a risk of stealing the bag when it had his suit inside...after all, he had the sheer physical strength to defend it from any ordinary human. So far, he was lucky. No one had ever tried.

He placed the rather tight helmet on. Tight, but effective. Combined with his armor, it actually managed to look proportional to his body, rather than the giant-headed appearance of a stereotypical motorcycle rider. Stereotypical motorcycle rider...he remembered when a friend of his had nearly been killed by a drunk rider. Death would have been a better fate than the endless paralysis, though...

A motorcycle smashed through the wall on the other side of the room, suicidal and probably dead rider on top of it. "The irony never ceases." He ignored the gruesome sight of it, which considering his experiences, was not a very difficult task at all.

Fully suited, he ran out for a closer look, sword sheathed on his back. He waited to get a clearer view of the situation before he could jump in, as he knew that whatever was going on, it was not good. Time to put some effort into fixing this.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC

Ignore this post, I seriously misread some things.

Edited by Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC: Nicole (Unknown)

Nicole ran along with Robin, her long blonde hair trailing behind her as her sapphire eyes unleashed grim determination.

“How do you know where you’re going?”

IC: Stranger (New York)

“Weapon-X?” Ares said as his grey eyes flashed to Winter. He’d heard of Weapon-X. What they’d done to captured mutants.

“Sounds like it was worth it, becoming one of their Weapons doesn’t sound fun.” Ares said. “I take it you’re a mutant then, probably one with ice powers if not more.” Suddenly Ares head snapped to the right as he heard what sounded like several gunshots and other sounds of turmoil.

“This can’t be good,” Ares said. He knew the President was coming to speak today. “Alyssa it’s our job to handle things like this.” Ares said as he crossed his arms and began making shapes with his hands rapidly. Blue halos encircled his wrists as ancient runes revolved slowly around his arms.

His eyes flashed a glowing blue for a moment as he quickly erased his illusion. His civilian clothes melted away to reveal his costume. Ares’ red cloak extended towards the ground and the small grey streaks on either side of his longish black hair appeared.

“Let’s go Alyssa. You can come if you’d like, but it’s your choice. It will likely be dangerous.” Ares said as he levitated himself into the air and then took off towards the disturbance.

IC: Triblade, Feral, Icitine (Blackbird, Las Vegas)

“Nero shut up, this is hardly the time for sarcasm. Jeremy is dead and…” Matt’s voice caught in his throat for a moment as if his Addams apple had grinded against his throat. “And my cousin, Ashlynn might be dead too.”

"I can find her! I know her scent... I can track her down. Give me some time." John pleaded. Ash was his best friend. He couldn't leave her behind.

Images of him and Ash playing outside the mansion swarmed in his head. He remembered the way the sunlight hit her hair and her large wings as the little red head ran around laughing. He chased after her as fast as he could. His blue eyes were big and round then and his black hair shaggy and falling into his eyes. He had to be about six or seven. He watched with awe as she flapped her large wings and took off into the air. She flew for a good hundred feet about ten feet in the air.

"Hey that's not fair!" John shouted. He raced after her, his breath burning in his lungs but he had surprising stamina. Suddenly a wind current hit Ash and she fell to the ground about teen feet away. John ran towards her to help her when he suddenly tripped on a rock.

"Whoah!" John shouted as he fell forward his hand stretched out for Ashlynn's back. Snikt. Suddenly three bone like claws burst from his knuckles. John screamed in pain as blood flowed down his hand from the claws. The tips of the claws drew across Ashlynn's back, cutting through her shirt and leaving three angry red cuts across her back.

John knelt on the ground and stared at the three claws coming out of each hand. The pain was intense and blood began to stain the grass. "Ash! I'm so sorry! I hurt you!" he yelled.

She knelt by him then. Her large green eyes staring into his blue ones. John it will be okay. Just calm down, it will be okay I promise. she said in his head. Sometimes she did that without meaning too. It was as easy as speaking out-loud for her, She was three years his senior and a bit more mature. "Alright..." John said. He took deep breaths and tried to calm himself. Suddenly his claws were pulled back into his hands. He stared dumbfounded as he watched the tiny red holes in his knuckles heal over. He could almost see his skin stitching back together as it repaired itself.

"I told you, it will be okay." Ash said. He saw her wince and then slowly turn around. She then placed her hand on the three claw marks across her back, lower then where her wings came out from her shoulders. John watched as green light poured from her palms and her back began to heal up.

Like I said; everything will be okay.

"John..." Liliana said as she saw how upset he was. "You told me you didn't love her anymore." Liliana said, feeling a bit hurt from the way John was acting about Ashlynn.

"I don't," John said as he turned to her, now snapped out of his memory. "I love her but not like I love you. I want to marry you Liliana, but Ashlynn is my best friend. She's always been there for me and I owe it to her to make sure she's okay."

"Okay, I can understand that." Liliana said as she pulled John into a hug.

IC: Romulus (Hellfire Mansion)

There was the sound of clapping and the scraping of adamantium as Romulus approached Shaw and Malus. His adamantium claws slid past each other as he clapped his clawed hands.

“What an interesting trick, fusing yourself with another,” Romulus said. “Now tell me, do you still go by Malus? Tell me exactly how you did this and why.”

IC: Beast (Danger Mansion)

“Yes you would assume the big blue hairy guy would be Beast,” Hank said as he smashed a robot into the metal wall with his fist; his strength denting the metal wall and crushing the robot beneath.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

IC:

"You called?" Sarah asked, turning visible again next to Francesca.

Warren, was with some of the other students, who didn't have any combat training. He really hoped no one was hurt, seeing as how he did all of that.

He hesitated going back to Mr. McCoy and saying something about it, seeing how he seemed occupied...

IC: White Lightning

After "helping" out in the mansion, Jack left the mansion to see what may be going on in the streets of New York. He already crossed Stark Tower, and the Empire State, he was now heading towards Wall Street.

IC: Marauder

Marauder made his way to the bridge of the Helicarrier. Since he finished his training, he decided to see what may be going on up there.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC:Alistair sat back in his chair, watching as whatever power hid the blade from prying eyes ceased. Lying on the table was a long, straight sword, with a gold colored guard. It was more plain than most legends described it, lacking some of the more distinctive features of legend. Its sheath was blue in color, a deep blue highlighted by gold detailing. Though not nearly as imposing as some believed it to have been, it radiated power, a quiet force. After a few moments, it faded from view.

"I think that will suffice as an answer to your question."

IC: Dante

Dante just laughed, his face shifting into a massive grin. "This is unreal, and it means I wasn't crazy. This, this just shows I wasn't crazy for believing the tales. Man where were you six years ago, this would have been a brilliant lead back then."

Dante shook his head, as he fell into one of the nearby seats, "Say, any other surprises that you have up your sleeve? Also is that the actual scabbard? And are the legendary properties real?" Dante then paused for a moment, his curiosity halted, as he realized something that would benefit both of them. "Say, if you're interested in finding a few more of those legendary sorts of weapons, I may have just found a place."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC KnowerI saw a middle-aged man (Marauder) enter the deck. "Fortson," I nodded respectfully before turning back to watching the tv. The news reports were going all about Phoenix Force this and Phoenix Force that when one of the screens suddenly shifted to New York Coty, closely followed by the rest. Patently the City that Never Sleeps was up in riot again. Something to do with that conference the President was holding. "I should move backto Canada," I muttered ruefully to myself.

Edited by Constructman

IC:"See? That wasn't so hard." Rebekah said, smile widening. She turned to one of the guitars closer to her, hand reaching up as if to touch it, before suddenly stopping. Her hand lowered, and she turned back to Brooklyn with a slightly sheepish expression."You know, this is amusingly reminiscent of what vague memories would call a "sleepover"."

fK5oqYf.jpg