Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

He should... except Phoenix doesn't care that Zex is being torn apart here. Not a scream, no crying or pleading for mercy, not even breathing hard. He's just tossing around explanations like he can spare the mental capacity.

It's getting very annoying, I agree. He should be a gibbering wreck after having his eyes gouged out. Twenty severe, agonising injuries later, and he's still being a smartarse to everyone. I know Phoenix has copped a bit of flak for unrealistic play in the past, but this is an entire new level of ridiculous. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

He should... except Phoenix doesn't care that Zex is being torn apart here. Not a scream, no crying or pleading for mercy, not even breathing hard. He's just tossing around explanations like he can spare the mental capacity.

He has been screaming. He had cryed. You guys all specified that he did so in your own posts so I didn't feel the need to say it myself. And there have been many people who wouldn't plead for mercy even in this situation.  Also I don't know what mental capacity is. 

Also I missed some of the posts. I only saw about 5 of the attacks. And counting the posts I only see 7 people who have actually hit him. Here they are: 

IC: Exxan - Gym.

I'd had enough of hearing his lies and excuses. Waiting my turn, I left the paper with Tridax and knelt beside the murderer. I grabbed his mouthparts, holding them shut so he couldn't talk back to me. He'd gone through enough physical pain today. He needed something else: words. 

I knew firsthand that words could leave deeper scars than any blade.

"When I fought Omega, it was personal. When I defeated him, I gave him a choice." My voice was a hoarse whisper, "leave me alone, or die. He chose death, he told me to kill him. So I did the only thing I could under those circumstances: I obliged his request." I leaned in closer, glaring daggers at him, twisting his face so that he had to meet my gaze. "But you.... you murdered two students you didn't even know. You didn't care; you clearly still don't. You didn't even give them a choice, yet now you refuse to take responsibility for what you did." 

It was like looking at a darker, crueler, more pathetic version of myself. "I'm a killer, but I accepted what I did, learned to live with myself, and dealt with the consequences. You.... you don't even care that you murdered someone's brother, that Illusive is all alone in the world now. You might have ended two lives, but you ruined three."

I spat in his face. "I might be a murderer, but you? You're a monster." I pulled away with him, tightening my grip and tearing his lower jaws off with a grisly tearing sound. I started walking away, then flung the lump of flesh aside to hit the wall with a meaty splat as I exited the gym. Tridax could reattach it, to be sure, but by the time he did, I would be long gone. 

Vanishing into the halls, I knew as the blood dripped from my hand that wasn't going to have the last word this time. 

IC: The Trinity Brothers, Punch/Counterpunch, and Alpha/3rd Person/Gym

None of the brothers wanted to do anything. They had had enough of doing anything for today. Sure they didn't want any more killing, but this wasn't a good way to solve it. At most, it would probably relieve most of everyone's stress.

Punch, or more rather Counterpunch controlling the body, went up to Zex and uppercutted him.

Alpha stood behind. Going up there would reveal her existence to everyone, including her killer. She wanted to remain unknown to most of the student body for now.

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"No.... It isn't going to work." I started walking forwards, stepping around Zex and standing before Tridax. "Sir, I don't think the person who put up those notes is even in here with us." I held up the note - the one instructing students to gather at the Causeway. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Gym.

I stopped right in front of Zex, glaring down at him with my blade pressed to his throat. I wanted him to recognise me, to see the hate in my eyes before I finished him off. I wasn't sure what to do. I could eviscerate him with Serpent-Fang, or take his own dagger and stab him through the Kraata case like he'd done to Silencer. But... I didn't want to kill him.

No, I wanted him to suffer. Forever, in agony, living with daily pain. So I knelt down right in front of him, pressed my hand up agaisnt his face, and rammed two of my talons through the eyeslits of his faceplate. I felt warm blood splash my fingers as I drove my claws deeper and deeper into his face, feeling him writhe and groan as I tore away at his vulnerable eyes. 

He screamed, and I laughed, the first sound I'd made in a very long time. 

Finally, I ripped my blood-spattered hands free, flicking his ruined eyes onto the floor. I stomped them into jelly as I strode away, finally content. 

IC: Mantis

Mantis was aghast. He had been rooting so much for justice and honor but when it came to doing this... he shook his head. He wasn't ready.

IC: Raptor

Raptor looked at the killer with interest and a smidge of sympathy. Then, without hesitation, he brought out one of his arrows and snapped the tip off. He pulled out some painkiller from his pouch and dipped the arrow in, and laid it on his bow. With one smooth motion, Raptor drew back the bowstring and let the arrow fly, right for Zex's gut. It would only help a little... but it'd be interesting.

IC: Xara - Gym. 

I turned to Rail. "You've been wanting to do this all day...." I looked back at Zex, "....and so have I." I stomped over just in time to see some idiot shoot him in the gut with some kind of poisoned arrow. I laughed at his stupidity. "You know if it's in his stomach it's going to take far longer to get into his bloodstream and have any sort of effect.... idiot...." 

I raised my staff, channeling my powers through it before stabbing it into the base of his neck, right where the Kraata case connects to the suit. Lightning coursed through his body, setting his nervous system aflame. He was only a level two; his natural resistance to electricity wouldn't protect him from my level three powers, especially not when they were amplified by the staff. I twisted the blade, digging it in deeper, relishing in his pain. 

Finally, I stepped back from his smoking form, flicking soot and ash off the stave. "You didn't have to kill them." I spat. 

IC Kat:

I was surprised he'd even gone up.

And somewhat relieved that he'd not done anything.

Xara's attack was brutal. I'd expected no less. And that was a proper Rahkshi Staff. 

I walked up, next in line.

I looked down on the now mutilated form, kept alive by short jolts of Tridax's Quick Healing power.

He was a mess. Cuts, bruises, lacerations, stab wounds, you name it. He had em all.

I wanted to hurt him, wanted him to understand that what he'd done was wrong. But it was clear that more pain would do no good. So I simply leaned over, Talking softly into his ear.

"I hope you realize the implications of your actions. You killed two of our fellow students, and there's a good chance none of us will ever forgive you."

I laid my hand on him, activating my Powers, sending fear ripping through him, and he screamed, His own mind torturing itself in ways I could not imagine.

IC: Rain - Gym

Rain was about to answer with some scalding remark when her head snapped around at Tridax's words. She didn't care what this guy did, the chance to beat some helpless guy up was too good to resist. She only nodded absentmindedly to Squid as she let the tip of her staff drop to the floor with a clatter. "Hold that thought," she said to Mahrika.

Now, Rain was never one to hurt others just for their pain. She wasn't that sadistic. There had to be a certain... flair to it. A personality, if you will. She debated on different strikes all the way up the stand and through the line. Finally, her moment had arrived. Her victim was painted in his own blood from the countless ruthless strikes against him. She grinned at him, tapping her staff in contemplation. Yes, that was the one.

With a quick upward swipe at the perfect angle, both spear point and axe dug in underneath his chestplate, ripping deep gouges into his side and nearly tearing off a piece of armor. With her task finished, she strolled offstage as if it were merely another stroke of her brush. Her staff glistened with Rahkshi blood as she approached Sparky.

"So, you were saying?"

IC: Hoto - Gym

Hoto felt sick at Tridax's announcement. No matter what had been done, she couldn't manage to strike him. She could normally tolerate others fighting around her, but the cruel sounds already echoing from the stage repulsed her.

"I'm... just going to wait outside," she mumbled to Kat before stumbling out there. She didn't care if they decided to hurt him, but she didn't want to listen.

Also I'm waiting for all the people to respond. I'm going to make a multiquote of him responding to all the torture in order. So I politely ask for you to not assume that I'm not going to do anything with Zex.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

That.... doesn't make much sense. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I really want to make a Metal post right now where he just wakes up, walks into the Gym, sees everybody hurting Zex, and just joins the party because why not.

But eh, that takes effort, and then I'll be committed to posting again. I'll just enjoy the morbidity and wait until spring break or so to do the talent show. But it probably will eventually happen! I kind of promise!

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

It looks like Zex and Cao are going to get killed today. 

Wow.... Tridax is going to be doing a lot of smiting today...

What about non-fatal injuries? If someone wanted to chop off a few of Zex's fingers, or gouge out his eyes? Would Tridax bother healing those? I don't see the point of punishing Zex if he's going to be put back together absolutely fine at the end of it all. 

Ah, thought when I said "brink of death" it was clear enough that Tridax isn't going to keep Zex in pristine condition after each attack. He's just going to do the bare minimum needed to keep Zex alive. So chop off his head, head goes back on. Chop of a hand? Well maybe he'll slow the bleeding down, but thats Zex down one hand. Stab Zex somewhere fatal and Tridax will do something to lessen its impact, but stab Zex in a completely non-lethal manner and Tridax won't raise a finger to heal him

7AOYGDJ.jpg

So.... does that mean Tridax didn't restore Zex's eyes.... Or reattach his jaws.... Or his severed arm....

I'm slowly coming to realise that we may have gone a little overboard with all of this. 

The eyes will probably be grown back but I don't imagine Tridax will go to the trouble of restoring the nerves that power them. Add one more blind Rahkshi to the student body. The lost jaws are probably a similar story, they'll be replaced but with versions that aren't quite as good. Zex will probably have trouble eating and talking from here on.

The arm? Hah, no, the arm's gone

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OH REALLY NOW?!!

Anyway, Dormirahk just fell asleep next to Exxan... again... 

...I'm so sorry

I'm not sure that was the best idea, to be honest... falling asleep next to three characters who are in the middle of walking away.... with only one of their players actually being online at the time.... and it not being that player's turn to post....

The eyes will probably be grown back but I don't imagine Tridax will go to the trouble of restoring the nerves that power them. Add one more blind Rahkshi to the student body. The lost jaws are probably a similar story, they'll be replaced but with versions that aren't quite as good. Zex will probably have trouble eating and talking from here on.

The arm? Hah, no, the arm's gone

Suffering.... daily pain.... forever.... *begins crying tears of joy*

Illusive's revenge is complete. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

I think that's unfortunately the point. This facility is brutal, it's amoral, and it cares less for ethics than it does for discipline. Corpus Rahkshi isn't just some academy for training soldiers, it's a non-mechanical machine that puts rahkshi through the gutter, just to see if anyone manages to get through with their heads intact. The makuta want killing machines, and I doubt Tridax, regardless of any promises of wanting to cater to each Rahkshi's uniqueness, is ready to settle for anything less.

• Upvote 2

Seriously guys Zex's torture is getting uncomfortable to read. 

I think that's mostly my fault. My posts were, admittedly, the most cringeworthy. I'm particularly proud of the Exxan post. 

More specifically, the apathy the students give to him.

Well.... we gave him apathy because Phoenix gave us unrealistic posts of Zex not reacting to his injuries. 

If he chooses not to care, why should we? 

Right now, I think they're pretty much the same.

I, for one have perfectly justified reasons to be apathetic towards Zex's plight both IC and OOC.

Maybe... but they know that Zex killed two other students for no good reason, and doesn't regret a thing. 

He's said as much several times now. 

Yup. Looks like Illusive's plan will succeed. Corpus Rahkshi is going to destroy itself from within. 

If Zex gets killed, then that makes four student murders. How long before someone takes it upon themself to kill again, and again. 

It's all downhill from here, ladies and gentlemen. 

Well, that's great and all, but here's a new rahkshi

Name: Aerahk
Variation: Chameleon
Level: 2

Gear: A couple of crooked daggers he looted.

Appearance: Aerahk is of average size for a rahkshi, but it thinner than average. He has flame like designs painted on his armor with black and red, and has had his yellow sections painted a dull mustard. He has also modified his spine, which was a bit stiff looking before, to be sleek, allowing him easier movement.

Personality: Aerahk is usually quite playful, but whenever he needs to be serious, he is. He is very responsible, and always makes sure to fulfull his duties and promises. If someone crosses him, he will not hesitate to bring down the wrath of a thousand rahshi upon them.
Aerahk likes being sneaky, especially since his powers allow him to be so good at it. He never completely relies on his powers, how ever, as he always takes measures to see to it that he would be well hidden, regardless of his powers.

Bio: Aerahk doesn't have much in regards to a background, being somewhat new and all.

Already approved by Ultron through PM, as I'm sure he will confirm shortly.

More fuel for the flames of chaos.... MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAH! :evilgrin: :evilmad: :evilbiggrin: