How Often Do You Post?

T4RHow often do you post here? Currently, my post count per day since the new BZP has been up is 6 per day(I think, because 0.06 doesn't sound right).Before BZP came down, I averaged 2 per day.Edit 10/20/11: Woo! 3rd new forum topic and it's hot.Edit 12/12/11: This topic is still alive with 100 posts? Awesome!

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

The amount of posts I make varies every day. It depends on what topics there are, what topics I post in, what I feel like, what I need to do... stuff like that. As for my posts per day... I think it's something like 0.02 posts per day or something around that.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Don't expect the post count on your profile to go up, I ran a calculation, and thats based on the total posts you've done on new BZP, but based on how long since you joined original BZP. Mines 0.02, cos I joined in 2006 and made 38 posts since then... Accurately per day at the moment, it's just over 6

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

On my profile, which of course gives an inaccurate number, it comes to 0.08 posts per day.On the old forum before this latest McDowntime, it hovered around maybe 3 per day, down from my original 6 or 8 per day.

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Perhaps 5-7 posts per day, though usually a good few of those are in CoT.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Just so everybody knows, the post per day on your profile is not actually correct. I know it isn't because I've been on since Jun 28, 2008, which is 1210 days. In that time, I've racked up about 1200 posts, so that would be a little less than a post per day. However, my counter says I'm only averaging 0.03 posts per day. Why is this? Well, the post counter on your profile only counts posts that you've made after BZP got back up online, but it counts the full number of days you've been on BZPower. I've made 36 "active" posts (posts after the re-boot). 36/1210 = 0.029752... which rounds off to 0.03 (my "posts per day"). Technically, I should have about 1.2 posts per day if you discount the six month long downtime. However, in reality, my posting comes in spurts. I'll be off the site for a couple of weeks, and then I'll get back on and post a bunch, inflating my post count. So on a day when I post, I usually make around five posts or more. But for the next five days, I might not post at all. However, I'm trying to change that now and get on BZPower more. -don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

I post pretty sporadically. I'll go days without posting, and then post a bunch at once. Back in the old days of BZP I'd often get to the top of the Today's Top Ten Posters list, but I know plenty of people who've been here as long as me or less and yet have tons more posts than me.

button.png

Pre-Great Rescue, I averaged probably 1 or 2 a week. :P Since the move to the new forums, though, I have been posting a lot more, I'd say probably about an average of 6 per day. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I post about 5 times a day. Though it says my average is 0.07... insane.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!