BIONICLE Mafia XI: The Shadow Lords: Rise of the Lords of Shadow

Burnmad

And band makes me nearly get killed and probably get killed.

Oh well, it's PHUN. :P

I don't care that I am a villager I want Burn to explain this.

KILL ME NOW.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Fantastic, the guy I'm accused of killing states that I'm innocent and I'm still voted for.

I'm going to go look over the suspect lists once more before continuing forward.

We seem to like being counterproductive at times. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Yes, I vote Burn on all. :P

I still say everyone vote Burn.

Burn clearly is the killer here.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

This is truly interesting.

I vote for MaliceGhost, Onarax, Xaeraz

EDIT: Switching votes from MaliceGhost to Blade, Onarax to JL... I have reasons for this.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Blade (AKA Null): 1

MaliceGhost: 2

Nara:

Punished Snake:

Rahkshii Guurahk: 7

Tyler Durden's Killing:

Durandal Years: 1

-JL-: 1

Onarax: 5

Alex Humva: 2

Valendale: 2

Null (really you guys): 1

Canis' Throat-Slitting:

Chro: 1

Pulse (AKA Pulsating Explosive):

Shadowhawk:

ShadowVezon:

Taka Nuvia:

Unit:

Voxumo: 2

Xaeraz: 7

Edit: Why, thank you, Ferdinand! :D

I really must say, you guys sure are intent upon killing RG. Two attempts on his life, and now this? Besides that, you are also amazing at voting Xaeraz for no reason whatsoever. It's the trait I admire most about you guys. =D

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burn, I blame IBrow.

And I vote Malice, Valendale, and Xaeraz.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I vote for Non-Null, Non-Abstain, and Non-Vote to be killed.

EDIT: Hope I didn't break the game. :confused: I'm joking, of course, that's what I'm trying to do, even though it's counter-productive to my overall goal. Meh. :shrugs:

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Can we have a scene so the wizard can stop being a newb? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Can we have a scene so the wizard can stop being a newb? :P

Please be respectful to others in the topic.

If you must insult people, do it in Steam chats behind their backs, like I do. =P

(Scene will be up later)

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Day 3: Null and Void

On the third day, Rahkshii Guurahk, Valendale, and Xaeraz were marched down the street. They had been convicted, respectively, of the murders of Lhikevikk, Tyler Durden and Canis Lycaon. As they walked onto the gallows, Xaeraz stopped and turned to address the crowd. "Look at you all," he muttered scornfully. "Gathered here on this beautiful morning to watch innocents being slaughtered. This is no execution, this is murder, but you don't care. You just want your fill of blood." After this uncharacteristic speech, he spun gracefully on one heel, grabbed the noose from the hangman, and tightened the noose around his own neck. "I am a Villager and a patriot, and you see fit to string me up. What's the world coming to?" He asked. Then they dropped, stopped, and protested no more.

Rahkshii Guurahk (Matoran) lynched.

Valendale (Matoran) lynched.

Xaeraz (Matoran) lynched.

Burnmad stepped onto the gallows. "It's amazing. You're all so lucky when it comes to killing at random, then when it comes time to vote, you just lose it." Then a puzzled look came over his face. "Hey, wait a second..."

Shrill laughter exploded from the throng of onlookers. The crowd parted, separating themselves from the obviously deranged, even for a Mafia-player, Matoran. "You all thought to kill me like that? Laughable!" Then Xaeraz, who had apparently escaped hanging, darted through the wave of people, looking to make his escape. Everyone who might have stopped him was occupied in seeing who had really been hung, and finding that there was no body hanging from the noose at all. It appeared he would make his flight unopposed, when suddenly, he bumped into a Matoran that had not been there a moment before. He fell to the ground with a grunt, and looked up at the audacious fool that stood in his way. It was a strange, tall, hooded Matoran, whose clothes seemed to hungrily devour all the light that touched them, giving him an aura of darkness unmatched by even the blackest night. "Impressive, Xaeraz, but I don't care for tricks," said the newcomer. His face could not be seen, but those watching could feel him sneering. A blade just as black as his clothes materialized in his hand, and he brushed it against Xaeraz's chest as he scrambled away. Blood welled from the wound, but disappeared before it even touched the ground, and the Shadow Lord Xetlov, Master of Disguise, spasmed on the ground as his body ceased to be.

Xaeraz (Shadow Lord) lynched.

The stranger departed, without even giving his name to any of the shocked onlookers. But a name impressed itself on their minds nonetheless: Void.