Weirdest Pm You've Ever Recieved

tent163phantoka

A few from the MiB hackers. :burnmad: Aside from that, though, I did receive one that said "im a makuta hello" or something like that and that was the entire message. I deleted it though. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

The weirdest I got was one from a member, asking me to read their comedy. But I'd say it was more so random than weird. Deleted it right after. Was lucky enough to not recieve one of those MIB messages.

Edited by Blue Fire

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

I think I have a top three: 1. That one I got from the MIB. Thankfully it wasn't a shock image, just a really creepy threat (I still have a screenshot in my old Majhost if anyone wants to relive those memories.....) 2. Something I got from Hejo J. R. H. Mindscape in the middle of what I now call the BVM flame war. (PM me if you want to know more. :) ) 3. That one I got from GlatorianJaller that consisted of a rather inappropriate pic. -Heat

I think I have a top three: 1. That one I got from the MIB. Thankfully it wasn't a shock image, just a really creepy threat (I still have a screenshot in my old Majhost if anyone wants to relive those memories.....) 2. Something I got from Hejo J. R. H. Mindscape in the middle of what I now call the BVM flame war. (PM me if you want to know more. :) ) 3. That one I got from GlatorianJaller that consisted of a rather inappropriate pic. -Heat

Was it the threat about, how our computers were gonna "help them hack others?" :P

Well, I have PMed myself reminders before. That's about the extent of weirdness in my messages. :P ~B~

I do that sometimes with my e-mail. But anyways, the weirdest pm I've received was like in '08 when I asked for this one guy to make me an avatar, but he took really long to make it, so I asked someone else to make it, and they made it like the next day. Then when I made it my avatar, the original guy pm'ed me with the avatar that he made and it was just really awkward.

It was all a lie. There's nothing wrong with you.

Nice of you to say. But you of all people should know:

there's plenty wrong with me.

Well, once me and (someone that'll go unnamed) had this one comic panel that we kept editing and making worse(deliberately) for fun. I suppose that sounds weird. oh and this one time, this guy just PMed me and was like, woah- we were born on the same day(and same year :o). ~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

Thankfully, none of my PMs have been "Weird".

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

What are these "PMs" you speak of? Translated: I've never received a single PM to begin with. EDIT: This is my 111th post; 111 is also a palindrome, just like 101 :) It's also binary 7.

Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I remember I got a PM from someone I didn't know that said "Git'r Dun" and nothing else. Apparently I deleted it though... Shame.

That is incredible. I have old PM's from 2005 when I was running some kind of avatar shop... nothing funny though.

Hey man, that's just the curl of the burl.

I think I have a top three: 1. That one I got from the MIB. Thankfully it wasn't a shock image, just a really creepy threat (I still have a screenshot in my old Majhost if anyone wants to relive those memories.....) 2. Something I got from Hejo J. R. H. Mindscape in the middle of what I now call the BVM flame war. (PM me if you want to know more. :) ) 3. That one I got from GlatorianJaller that consisted of a rather inappropriate pic. serif]-Heat

Was it the threat about, how our computers were gonna "help them hack others?" :P
Nah, that would've been at least amusing. In my PM they threatened to release another member's financial information if BZP wasn't closed down. -Heat