Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

terrorist bombing. blew up a lot of it. complete chaos@auron: do you want to try to capture Nekron?

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

There is the impending avalanche coming toward Ko-koro too...it's just taking a really really long time to get there. Cause I'm waiting on Hubert. :PIt's just kinda funny how this whole terrorist thing is happening at the same time. Not a good day for the people of Ko-koro.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Enough. Enough. Enough.Final ruling on this whole clusterfrick: Yes, Grochi did have permission for the kick. Yes, he was well within his rights to temporarily blind him with a thing of spit. Yes, the rock thing was a bit overdone, and Grochi never had permission to fling a fatal blow at Vorex. That does not mean, however, that Vorex has the right to immediately and completely god moderator to avoid that fatal blow. As we all know, our characters are each mini Supermen, able to take what would be to us extreme amounts of damage with a witty retort and a crack of the neck. That doesn't mean, however, that with heavily impaired vision you can see a blow coming, even if it's from a distance away. And it'd be pretty hard to roll on a stomach where, in all likelihood, something was just cracked by a Bruce Lee-esque kick.However, this situation never would have gotten to the place it did if Grochi hadn't thrown a rock out of pure anger at the situation. Not that I blame him at all - right now I could only dream of throwing a rock at something in-game - but what he did was uncalled for and had gone past my instruction. So, my solution is this: the kick stays. Everything else never happened. Edit it out of your posts, it's done, boom, that's all she wrote, folks. And let this be a lesson: this game isn't a Bionicle rendition of The Sandlot. If you've downed your enemy, don't try and spit on him to put him down. It can only lead to more confusion and spite.To recap: you both were out of bounds, I want the offending parts out of your ICs, and Generalissimo Francisco Franco is, in fact, still dead. Is that good enough for everyone?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Thanks.Anything else of note?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

@Tyler: Can I edit my post sometime around... *checks watch* twelve hours from now?I won't have access to my computer until then, and the post was bolded and in colour. (also, I completely understand the anger directed at the previous attack-dodging. Seriously, I do. I've had one or two... *cough*... 'experiences' with Toa of Magnetism doing similar things[and at this point I could go off into a rant about how the things that Toa did would've taken around twice as much power, but I won't])

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

You know what's funny? Despite Frieza being my most evil character, he doesn't really do much, just kinda observes and gets in peoples way. :3
He's also currently staring at the hospital Krayzikk is trying to evacuate.Oh dear.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

@Tyler: Can I edit my post sometime around... *checks watch* twelve hours from now?I won't have access to my computer until then, and the post was bolded and in colour. (also, I completely understand the anger directed at the previous attack-dodging. Seriously, I do. I've had one or two... *cough*... 'experiences' with Toa of Magnetism doing similar things[and at this point I could go off into a rant about how the things that Toa did would've taken around twice as much power, but I won't])
preferably sooner than later, considering how the Shadow Hapaka might take him as a slave and sell him later (I'm asking auron for his opinion first)do you like that idea?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Bulik: No.You *may* capture him, but you may not harm him or sell him.He's stubborn enough that, once he regains his sight and some sense of where he is, even though he'll still be in a lot of pain he's gonna try to kill y'all, and escape in the process. Although he won't get very far without hospital treatment.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

@Bulik: No.You *may* capture him, but you may not harm him or sell him.He's stubborn enough that, once he regains his sight and some sense of where he is, even though he'll still be in a lot of pain he's gonna try to kill y'all, and escape in the process. Although he won't get very far without hospital treatment.
New Plan:lets not capture him, and walk away stuffing our pockets with ko-matoran widgets.Just wanted to know if you were open to the possibility of that BEFORE I got all of us killed

Yes. Never turn your back to an open door, you never know when a good Toa pops in to stop your murderous rampage ;)
but of course, the sounds from the good toa barging in will let the skadki notice and get defensive (you are talking about grata, right?)

Yes. Never turn your back to an open door, you never know when a good Toa pops in to stop your murderous rampage ;)
but of course, the sounds from the good toa barging in will let the skadki notice and get defensive (you are talking about grata, right?)
No, Rewera is attacking Az. Ravage is attacking Grata, and he can't notice Ravage, 'cuz Ravage is literally ninja.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Byraher):Byraher smiled. "For a place to call home, food and whatever I happen to see I like," she titled her head slightly, "I'll do anything you ask me to do."
See? Chick Flicks can be quite helpful for that awkward line. :P

WIP

So, instead of acting like the sane person that I so often try to convince myself I am and simply asking what I've missed or reading only the last couple of pages, I read every single post since the last time I checked this topic.Not even sure if I feel like making a Salamander post... I'll be back after I finish practicing piano and see if I'm in the mood then. Tyler, sorry for taking so long to reply.

Lacertus