Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

If somebody goes to Onu-Koro, messes with my plans, and makes things really hard for Kyju, I swear......that I'll love you forever and consider you a skilled and worthy RPer.

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I'm starting to think this isn't quite dramatic irony... Three months ago, Kehuri was a Matoran still, and would be well aware of the corruption spreading. And wait, you say this is going to happen daily? Better not, or you'll break the time stream even more than it already is.And Kehuri might not be a politician but he'd definitely be willing to give it a shot if it helps stop the evil-spread.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

So, does anyone want to create an underground rebel league of political dissenters towards the current militaristic format of Onu-Koro?

You know you want to.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

So, does anyone want to create an underground rebel league of political dissenters towards the current militaristic format of Onu-Koro? You know you want to.

I'll say it again.You've been beaten to the punch. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Meanwhile, in Po-Wahi, another group of people form a council to take over the entire island...

Yup, there are many villains in the game. Few, however, are villains played well. I like to think I'm doing it right so far.

... now you're making me want to make that evil psychologist/sociologist/cultural anthropologist guy. :P I really should... maybe in a couple of days, perhaps... :sly:

*Reads Latest wall of text in Onu-Wahi* So, who would be interested in creating a group of like-minded Onu-Koro citizens who are concerned about Kyju's recent rise to power?
*facedesks* Why. Did. I. Leave. Onu. Wahi. So. Soon?!

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

(Belated) Anzaros Plot Update

The Confrontation: Part Two

Backstory: Vorok is a defector from the Black Inferno, who holds a grudge against the organization, and vice versa. He has found friendship in the form of Cy and Kivar, who battle against the Inferno alongside him.

Bijackal and Tirax once hunted for the killer of their sister together with Miraul's team.

Da. OK. Though Tuck hasn't respawnded to my request for character approval. Maybe I'll ask Nuju.

That would be because I don't have the request in my inbox. I cannot answer PMs that never arrive. I think the server ate it.

Wouldn't be the first time.

BTW, it IS Christmas, and I DO have family, so sorry I haven't been cranking out massive, complex, character-building posts... I need a break. And some cookies. And some presents.

Did you know it's my birthday too in a day and a half? Give me a break, please? :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Da. OK. Though Tuck hasn't respawnded to my request for character approval. Maybe I'll ask Nuju.
That would be because I don't have the request in my inbox. I cannot answer PMs that never arrive. I think the server ate it. Wouldn't be the first time. BTW, it IS Christmas, and I DO have family, so sorry I haven't been cranking out massive, complex, character-building posts... I need a break. And some cookies. And some presents. Did you know it's my birthday too in a day and a half? Give me a break, please? :P
Dang it! Somebody whose birthday is closer to Christmas Day than mine. Oh we'll. Happy birthday!And since its already 25 for me, merry Christmas Gaiz!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Say, Who wants to make a group of horsemen of the apocalypse with me? =3

As long as I can think of something suitable, I'm in. >:3

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

That would be because I don't have the request in my inbox. I cannot answer PMs that never arrive. I think the server ate it.

Wouldn't be the first time.

BTW, it IS Christmas, and I DO have family, so sorry I haven't been cranking out massive, complex, character-building posts... I need a break. And some cookies. And some presents.

Did you know it's my birthday too in a day and a half? Give me a break, please? :P

----------

Yeah, sorry for pestering. Xmas, birthdays, we all have lives. Also, I was unaware of how the PM system worked until recently, and I accidentally posted it straight to your page. Whoops. :(

Morally unambiguous.

What was the rule on semi-sapient inanimate objects again? :)

you need permission, I believe it was. :DWell, ah....Everybody who's involved in my Living Masks plot, your Toa characters are free to wake up and look around the caves they are in. They can't leave just yet, but feel free to have them get acquainted with their living masks.Note that they'll lose their memory of the place and of the other Toa soon, and memory of each other can only be brought back with interaction with each other.Keep watch in Ga-Wahi for my next post. Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Zharuk used to be evil, but now he's more like "Oh, I'll be good for now because that's the best thing to do."

Ira however, EVIL FOREVER!!!

@Space Pirate: Just channel your darkest desires (kicking your dog, talking back to your mother, etc) and dump them into the character.

And I actually find evil characters more interesting than good ones for some reason. Something to do with how "Good and Evil are merely abstracts." But mindless hammer wielding morons, no.

Edited by Constructman

My villainous character turned kind of anti-villain-ish pretty quickly, and my heroic character is becoming more and more of an anti-hero as time goes on.

Do the horsemen include the Gospel one, or is it just the bad ones?

I'm personally for using Conquest/Victory version of the first horseman, but for originalities sake I'd be happy for any thing besides pestilence, really.

I really like playing good characters. It's much easier. I mean, do you know hard it is to seem evil and kick puppies?

---I dunno about easy. The dramatic irony I'm already dealing with as a White Knight (I even plan on getting him white armor later!) is downright torture at times. So much evil to smite! Where to even begin?Oh, and what's the conquest/victory thing? I thought there was only one version. For the Gospel, what if one was originally a member but turned against them and is now trying to find a way to overthrow them?I need more information about this! Are they the same species? Which one? Do the use horse-like mounts? Are they bikers? (Pleasesayyes) Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

Oh, and what's the conquest/victory thing? I thought there was only one version.

"Only one version". :P

As for the rest of your questions:

*Shrug*

PM Auron and ask him, it's his idea. Although he might lose control of it if for some inexplicable reason he decides that we won't be making them bikers. Because that's an awesome idea.

Edited by Javert

Hm. Well, according to the version of the Bible I've got (recovery version), the white horse represents the preaching of the gospel, the red is war, the black is famine, and the pale is death. So if we went with that one, it would be three evil bikers and one good one, all three locked in an endless race. Personally, this is the only version I'd be interested in doing (duh). But if the popular vote goes otherwise, I'll just stick to Kehuri.Also, clarifying my last post so I don't have to message everyone involved: Kehuri glanced at Plagia while he was mentioning the acrobatics bit. He was talking about Naru for the sparring partner bit. And now I'm off to bed.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles