Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fate - Causeway

"Don't get me wrong, he got a lot right with your suit, it's just the shape of the spikes on the shoulder. It's not very aerodynamic. If they were rounded off then that would make more sense, air could easily pass around them. Right now you're probably losing a little speed to the flat edges here, pushing up against the air when you fly or walk."

I stood back and looked him over.

"Really, I'm kind of in awe right now. How do you get a suit to be controlled by a conjoined kraata? It's incredible."

I REALLY  wanted to adjust those spikes right now. All I wanted. Just the spikes. If they'd just let me reshape those spikes.

Nnnnnnnng.

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear stared at Malattia strangely. "And what? You'd rather I lie to him? It's either face the cold truths of this place early or get mashed up into gruel or mangled by some angry student. Is that what you want for him?"

IC: Squid

"Well... we don't. Many Rahkshi won't take it seriously, I know that. But anyone who wants to attend, whether they think we have good ideas or they just want to laugh at us, is going to leave having learned the value of non-violence. Even if they are aggressive and ill-tempered, if they listen they're going to know new things. Words have power. They might not want to think about it, but if you've ever tried not thinking about something, you'd know it makes you think about it more. Knowing how most of the Rahkshi at this school think, they'd try to do just that. Ideas will spread, and our ideals will flourish. There will be lots of hardships along the way, but I believe we can overcome them and make Corpus Rahkshi a safer and better place to live for all of us."

I'm so glad I got to use that speech! Now I gotta start work on a new one, and make sure it is more flexible. Chances like that aren't common. Squid thought to himself, happy that he'd been able to show off his diplomatic talent.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

"Don't get me wrong, he got a lot right with your suit, it's just the shape of the spikes on the shoulder. It's not very aerodynamic. If they were rounded off then that would make more sense, air could easily pass around them. Right now you're probably losing a little speed to the flat edges here, pushing up against the air when you fly or walk."

I stood back and looked him over.

"Really, I'm kind of in awe right now. How do you get a suit to be controlled by a conjoined kraata? It's incredible."

I REALLY  wanted to adjust those spikes right now. All I wanted. Just the spikes. If they'd just let me reshape those spikes.

Nnnnnnnng.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

What is it with this guy and our karzing spikes? She finally took her hand off my mouth. "Our spikes are just fine, brakas."

Really? The moment I take my hand away?

I don't like this guy.

I noticed. I rolled my eyes, "I believe what my brother is trying to say is that we're satisfied with our suit as it as." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Insults don't really phase me. I was still frustrated though.

"I- guh- GAAAAAah fine. The spikes are fine, you probably don't lose that much speed anyway. But if you ever change your mind..."

I shrugged and smoothed out the gash on my shoulder some, just for show.

"Anyway, what do I call you two? I've been saying blue and red in my mind but... some people don't like being called by how they look I guess? People are weird."

"I'm Glaciem," we introduced ourselves, "And I'm Ignis." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Squid

"You mean Omega, I assume. Omega was more of a friend than a student. Actually, he attacked me without cause on the first day of school. Later on, I forgave him and we became good friends. However, he was still an aggressive Rahkshi at heart, and from what I've heard he taunted another Rahkshi into killing him. Some Rahkshi will be hard to change, but with all the students here now, there have got to be some that will change."

IC: Jodohnn

A swirl of purple and yellow energy envelops me. There's a whooshing noise and BOOM! I'm standing right here on this rocky path in front of this castle building thing and my Makuta ain't here. I wish I could have been given more information about this place but at least I know its some sort of school for others like me. I'll bet none of 'em have ever seen a tool like mine before, though. It looks big, which is good 'cuz I've been preparing to come here for a while and haven't had too much time to screw around with my jumper outside of daily practice. I take a deep breath in and let it out.

"Alright. I'm ready for this," I say to myself to give myself a little boost of determination. Not that I needed it.

OOC: Jodohnn open for interaction.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Melody - Hallways

"B-but what if th-they start f-fighting again?" Melody asked. "W-we can't p-promote p-peace in a w-warzone."

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas shot "Arms" a questioning glare as he stepped up into the group, but said nothing... for now.

IC: Malattia

I frown. "Granted... Gah, maybe I'm too soft." I say slowly. Of course you are. The murdering of that student, and you couldn't stand up to him. "I guess it isn't affecting him too much, either. He seems the same right now." Looking back, I saw Revenant treading along with a... Well, not a happy look, but he looked better than when he had first arrived.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Lucid / Infirmary

"Weird?" Lucid crossed her arms. "You should realize that weirdness is entirely subjective. What you think weird for others could be commonplace, and what's completely normal for you might seem utterly bizarre to someone else. Certain minds might consider it weird that, say, you're orange and blue. Or that you have a gun built into your chest, or even the 'unremarkable' fact that cephalopods ate your garage. So don't be too quick to judge."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"B-because n-no one w-will listen!" Melody exclaimed. "Th-they don't hear y-you asking f-for p-peace w-when e-everyone is t-too b-busy fighting! N-no one ever l-listened to me..."

IC: Tear - Hallways

"It's far from the worst the school has to hide," Tear scowled as he pushed on through the halls.

Just outside of the Library stood a strange collection of Rahkshi, one of which had four arms. He scoffed as he heard one of them crying about "peace." Like that would ever happen here.

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail nodded in response before opening his mouth to reply.

"Then I guess the hunt can begin," he said, excusing himself from the Makuta's presence before heading back into the hallway.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

"I don't see that there is any way to avoid that situation, honestly," Sepulchral mused, speaking as much to himself as to Melody. "I suppose we could limit the size of classes to avoid mass brawls and lessen the chances of two bitter enemies crossing paths..." He trailed off; that sounded weak, even to him.

IC--Beat--Armory

"Great! Let's get to work!" Beat scampered toward the door, bursting with energy.

IC--Kaboom--Infirmary/Halls

Kaboom stomped out the door, past some moron clutching a paintbrush, and down the hall, simmering all the while. He sighed, tilting his head back...and froze. A slow grin spread across his faceplate as he stared at the grate set into the ceiling. A quick flight up there was enough to confirm that it was what it looked like: part of a large ventilation system that, conveniently enough, looked large enough for a Rahkshi to crawl through. Kaboom chuckled as a new plan began to form in his mind--a bit more hands-on than his first one, but possibly far more thorough.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Bonegleam - Gym.

Jotting down a few mental notes for later reference, I abandoned my studies and started towards the exit. It had been a busy day, and I was beginning to grow weary. Perhaps some rest would do me good...

IC: Vyper - Gym Ceiling.

I tucked the needle and thread away in a pocket of my cloak and pulled it back on, before resuming my pacing. It was becoming abundantly clear to me that none of the rahks in this school were capable of looking up...

OOC: Both open for interaction. 

Melody sighed wearily. He still wasn't getting it! What was to stop this class from ending up just like the last one?

But it seemed like Squid wasn't abandoning the idea anytime soon. "Alright... w-we'll try it."

OOC: Yes. I've been waiting for an opportunity to dish out some vigilante justice with my Mind Reader.

IC: Law/Halls

I was walking around the halls, monitoring for any suspicious activity, when I see someone fly up to the hall roof. I immediately sensed emotions of unruliness. This guy was going to try and cause trouble. And there wasn't a prefect in sight. If someone didn't do something, he'd get away with whatever he was going to do.

Not on my watch.

I would take him out and figure out what he was trying to do.

"In the name of the law, I'm going to take you under custody!" I shouted.

IC: Alpha/Gym

I walked in. If I was going to mope around, I'd better spend my moping time training. I began to haphazardly take out dummies with my halberd.

Die.

Die.

Die.

Another quick thrust was all it took to take down a foe. Eventually I lost myself to the fighting, lost myself to the violence. I stopped worrying about myself and was focused on beating everything into a pulp.

Just like Chirox says.

Do it just like he wants me too.

You do not need anyone. No friends, no family. Just you and your masters.

I couldn't see normally. I couldn't hear the sounds around me. All I could hear was the sounds of blade against rock and the guttural sounds from my war cries. And I could only see the enemy.

Just the enemy.

I must kill the enemy.

IC--Beat--Armory

"Great! Let's get to work!" Beat scampered toward the door, bursting with energy.

IC: Blade

Blade tried to keep up.

Maybe it's Beat as in upbeat?

IC: Spezia

"Yup. Not sure how we're going to carry it, mind you, but..." I grin. "It's a start."

IC: Strurin

"Perhaps this could help." He said, tapping the rope on his shoulder.

IC: Illusive - Hallways. 

Footsteps echoing on the cold stone floor, I made my way back into the school. I wasn't entirely sure what to do with myself now. I had the masks - that I didn't need. I had an infected Matoran - who I couldn't use. And I had a new appearance - but still couldn't talk.

Karz...

IC: Helix/Village Ruins

I turned to my partner.

"I have a couple of things in mind to find. I found a good lightstone. Perhaps if you can find some more, and maybe some heatstones as well? I could probably make an explosive powder with this. One that is much more contemporary."

As I looked around the house I was currently in, I frowned as I couldn't find anything of viable use at the moment. And then I realized something.

"Oh yes, I do believe I haven't caught your name yet. I am Helix."

"Not really poetic."

More like.... well, lazy... to be honest." 

We reached out hesitantly to shake the offered hand, before continuing with our explanation. 

"I'm ice resistance."

"And I'm fire resistance." 

"Pleased to meet you."

I still don't like this guy.

IC Vaalku

Well... Well well well. Three boring holes in the dirt.

IC Hollow

Hollow stepped into the gym finally to see someone nearly as muscular as him standing with a shorter, equally muscular black Rahk before what appeard to be a group of assassins- And was that Icarax?!

He leaned against the doorframe, interested to figure out what was going on.

IC Xi

Xi let out a long, internal sigh before beginning. "I finally talked Hollow into staying away... But we'd better be careful not to approach very suspicious people. There's no clue when he decides to seek vengeance."

"So you sho-"

"It's fine," I interjected, "And for the record, I'm female, and he's annoying." 

Sis!

That's what you get for being rude. 

I smiled. I was starting to like Glaciem. Ignis though, he was indeed annoying. They were a package deal though.

It was at this moment my legs started caving in again.

"Whoa... whoa-" I fell to the ground again.

My head felt light, like I was underwater.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

"You okay?"

Who cares?