Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail nodded at Xara's words as he watched her approach the stage. He would have revealed his own part in the riot alongside the others, but, as he already expected, Tridax was not here to punish them, so he kept his mouth shut. This Rahkshi was the true guilty party in this situation; he was the one who delivered the killing blow to two other students after all, but the Rahkshi of Magnetism was still disgusted with himself for the part he played in their deaths.

It was something that he was going to have to live with for the rest of his life.

Deciding that he was going to save his punishment for last, he stepped aside, letting the rest of the students pass him by to administer their own brand of justice.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Exxan - Gym.

I'd had enough of hearing his lies and excuses. Waiting my turn, I left the paper with Tridax and knelt beside the murderer. I grabbed his mouthparts, holding them shut so he couldn't talk back to me. He'd gone through enough physical pain today. He needed something else: words. 

I knew firsthand that words could leave deeper scars than any blade.

"When I fought Omega, it was personal. When I defeated him, I gave him a choice." My voice was a hoarse whisper, "leave me alone, or die. He chose death, he told me to kill him. So I did the only thing I could under those circumstances: I obliged his request." I leaned in closer, glaring daggers at him, twisting his face so that he had to meet my gaze. "But you.... you murdered two students you didn't even know. You didn't care; you clearly still don't. You didn't even give them a choice, yet now you refuse to take responsibility for what you did." 

It was like looking at a darker, crueler, more pathetic version of myself. "I'm a killer, but I accepted what I did, learned to live with myself, and dealt with the consequences. You.... you don't even care that you murdered someone's brother, that Illusive is all alone in the world now. You might have ended two lives, but you ruined three."

I spat in his face. "I might be a murderer, but you? You're a monster." I pulled away with him, tightening my grip and tearing his lower jaws off with a grisly tearing sound. I started walking away, then flung the lump of flesh aside to hit the wall with a meaty splat as I exited the gym. Tridax could reattach it, to be sure, but by the time he did, I would be long gone. 

Vanishing into the halls, I knew as the blood dripped from my hand that wasn't going to have the last word this time. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: All characters/3rd Person/Gym ---> Various Places

Punch was at the gym at the time of Zex's fight and remembered that Silencer smashed Discord's skullplate and that Silencer did sacrifice himself to save his brother. Knowing this, Punch was surprised to find that he believed that Zex was innocent in some way...

He told the brothers, who reacted somewhat similarly.

"You're sure that you saw that with your own eyes?"

"I'm sure. Counter can vouch. But I don't understand how he died after the battle instead of instantaneously."

"Slash marks from knives were on his body which was why I thought Zex did it. The electricity must've jarred his nervous preventing him from feeling the pain until it wore off. That explains why he actually died after getting away from the battle."

"This is troubling..."

Bullseye immediately left, wanting to sleep and contemplate. The brothers went with him to their dorms as well.

Alpha herself left to the library.

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang looked up from his thoughts as he heard footsteps approaching. Perhaps another who has had enough of the death?

No, far from it. Those familiar orange and black stripes. Blood appropriately dripping from one hand.

"Exxan," he nodded, coldly. "Having fun in there?"

OOC: Just assume both my characters were at the Gym when the announcement came through. Darn school.

IC: Flash | Gym

Flash just stood at the back of the Gym. It sickened her but a part of her didn't want to leave, for some reason.

IC: Zelnos | Empty Dorm Corridor

Zelnos left as soon as the screaming started. He just walked out to a place he thought he could be alone: the Empty dorm's corridor.

OOC: Both open for interaction

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

"No." I flicked my hand. The blood was thick and gooey, sticking to it like tar. "All I did was tell him what he refused to believe...." I cleared my throat, "....and then I ripped his mouth off so I wouldn't have to hear him talking back." I didn't regret it. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Vir

Vir's Dormitory

Vir scratched their headplate. "Maybe we should go to the refectory. Someone there might know where she is."

IC Mahrika

Gymnasium

Mahrika stared, aghast, as Rain returned with antidermis oozing down her weapon, as nonchalantly as if she had merely had a drink of water. The tortures other Rahkshi inflicted upon the killer already sickened him, but what shocked him most was how calm, how unmoved Rain remained.

He felt his joints flex to complete stiffness, fists clenched, jaws locked. His spines twitched.

All Mahrika's rational philosophies and educated ethical codes boiled away, incinerated by the raging fire of his anger and horror, now too powerful to be contained any longer.

"You want to see my one attack, manas?" he hissed. He stabbed his trident straight at the junction between Rain's shoulder and torso. "This!"

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC Kat: I stalked out of the Gym, not caring where I went, just fuming.

Normally when I was mad, I'd go to the gym, but... as it was, that was the source of my fury.

Two students by one hand?! 

Exxan at least had an excuse.

I wandered aimlessly, my power flickering in and out with my emotions.

OOC: Open for interaction.

• Upvote 1

IC: Era - Empty Dorm Wing.

I'd grown tired of the endless, agonised screams and slowly started wandering towards the empty dorm wing, trailing one hand along the wall, keeping track of every twist and turn in the hallways. Zivon was usually sombre, sitting silently on my shoulder as I walked. 

Finally, I stopped, lost somewhere in the empty, quiet dorm wing, surrounded by silence. 

I couldn't hear the screams anymore; it was peaceful.

OOC: Era open for interaction. 

Fang's eyes followed the blood to the floor. "It must have been quite the lesson," he hissed. "What was it?"

IC: Root - Dorms

Root was confident that his quarry lay in the Dorms. She could not be hidden in the Refectory, and if Torch was the villain Root believed him to be, none would ever have knowledge of her whereabouts.

"H-he is t-t-too c-clever for th-that..." Root murmured, lost in thought.

IC: Rain - Gym

Rain rolled out of the way of his strike and brought up her own staff to meet it. She couldn't help grinning. "Didn't think you had the guts, Sparky," she taunted. "I've been waiting for this."

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

Hoto looked up as she heard two sets of footsteps approaching down the halls. "H-hello?" she called. "Jayar?"

IC: Squid

Squid was barely out of the gym when he heard Rain's voice raised, taunting another Rahkshi. Probably the Mahrika one, or whatever his name was. He dashed back to the gym and yelled,

"Stop! We don't need another fight! And this is not the time for sparring! A student is up there to be tortured because he murdered two others, and all you can think about is this? This solves nothing! Fight later if you must."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Sidonas - Beach

Sidonas took in breaths, he never opened his eyes. He was thinking; thinking about peace and justice, about ethics and morals, and what he would do and feel if he was in a similar situation.

Was is right, even for one who had killed two with no regard for the effect it would have, to torture a person mercilessly and without end? Even to a point where the person would beg for death? What if he was a killer? Would he admit and try his best to fix what had been broken? Would he have enacted their brand of justice I someone he cared for dearly suffered?

If he would have tortured the man, what kind of person would that make him? Right? Wrong? Neither? If he was right, how would he speak to others on what was correct?

What were good morals to a Rahkshi?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

"Stay outta this, Squishy," she warned. "He struck first, and I'm gonna make him regret it."

"Zelnos?" It took her a moment to place the voice. She hadn't exactly been paying attention in Malebranche. "Oh... right. What are you doing up here?"

"When I killed Omega, I gave him a choice. I regretted it, I learned to live with the consequences." I didn't meet Fang's gaze, "That monster back there.... he didn't give them a choice.... he doesn't care about what he's done.... he doesn't regret it.... and he refuses to accept the consequences." I finally brought myself to look up at Fang. "Call me whatever you want for saying this, but if there's one person in this entire school who has the right to judge him for what he's done, it's me." 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

IC Era - Empty Dormitory Wing.

I heard voices, and started walking towards them. "Zelnos? Hoto? What are you two doing here?" 

Fang stared at a fleck of blood on the floor, but his eyes weren't focused on it. He didn't say anything for a while. No insults, no accusations.

Finally, he spoke in a soft voice. "He said he didn't want to kill them. Just like you... and me. Do you believe him?"

"Era?" That voice she knew well. She had been in her head. "I... I wanted to get away from all the fighting. Normally, I don't mind it, but..."

"I don't see how he could have accidentally killed two students." I replied. "And even if it truly was an accident, he's showing a complete disregard for everything he's done. He's a danger to everyone in this school." I lowered my voice, seeing another Rahkshi approaching us. "Perhaps we should take this conversation elsewhere?"

IC: Era - Empty Dormitory Wing.

"Look.... Hoto, I just wanted to say that I - we - are sorry about what happened earlier, with the Kaita..." I took a step closer to her, laying a hand on her shoulder, "...you have to believe me when I say we weren't deliberately trying to hurt anyone. All of that power.... we got carried away. Sorry." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Fang followed his gaze to see Punch listening in. He still didn't trust Exxan, but it felt like time to resolve some issues. He nodded and began walking off, letting Exxan take the lead.

As they walked, Fang kept his voice low to continue the conversation. "You once said you didn't want to... kill Omega. Circumstances constrained you to do it. Is he allowed that same doubt?"

"I... I know," she said. "I... overreacted. I'm not sure I'm... ready for a Kaita. I was nervous about it before, but even then... I never realized how... much it was. I mean... we could see. For just a moment, we could see, just like everyone else."

Edited by Click

"I gave Omega a choice," I repeated the words for what felt like the millionth time. "He chose death, he told me to kill him. That monster back there.... he didn't give his victims that same liberty. I've got enough of the story to know that Silencer sacrificed himself to save Illusive. They weren't given a choice." I turned to face Fang. "You might hate me for what I did, you might think I'm a monster... but that other Rahkshi.... he's worse than I could ever be." 

IC - The Whipping Post

Was this right?

No.

I step up to the killer, one punch to his gut. "That is for Silencer."

Another to his chest. "The one I didn't know the name of."

The third punch was aimed at Tridax, all his righteous indignation in one blow!

"AND THIS IS FOR THIS MOCKERY OF JUUUSSSTICEEEEE!"

• Upvote 5

...but close to it

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person/Hallways ---> Dorm

I heard enough for me to finalize my opinion.

Zex did accidentally cause the murder of two Rahkshi, yet as he has shown no regard for his actions in anyway, he is probably mentally insane or a psychopath. 

I recalled that last word when I read a book about mental disorders and was how I also found the word to describe us.

~You almost forgot that Zex had asked them multiple times to stand down. Why didn't you say that?~

~...That wouldn't have helped anyways....Who would believe us?~

~...Bullseye did. And his brothers...~

~But its just them. Would Fang, Tridax, or Exxan believe that?~

~I guess not...~

I went to my dorm to rest.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Fang nodded slowly, still thinking. "I fought Caoutchouc earlier. I was angry. I told him I would beat him someday, and I wouldn't stop. Do you know how he replied? He said my death would hurt everyone but me. That I was selfish and prideful for even considering it. He... he was honorable. And he was right."

IC: Illusive - Gym. 

I'd been watching the proceedings as I cleaned the blood off my claws. Exxan had passed my call to arms onto Tridax. And then that idiot rubberrahk tried to punch the headmaster. Things were going to get ugly. 

Perfect. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Caoutchouc is...." I struggled to find the right word for it, "....the point is, you shouldn't let him get to you. Remember Kat? You have her, you have Hoto. You're not selfish. You do care about others." 

Which was more than could be said for me. 

"It's okay..." I said soothingly, "It was a new experience for all of us...." 

"Thanks.... I think...." I said hesitantly, "....I didn't realise we were still actually enemies." 

OOC: 

IC: Was that...

Cao?

Justice. Definitely him.

Oh , he's at that punishment.

Oh double , HE'S PUNCHING TRIDAX

OUR BRUH'S ABOUT TO BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE

FORM UP, GANG.

We commit the gravest of offenses. We drop our dumbbells, the dull thud to the floor unheard and our flies forgotten. We don't know if goldie's on the same thought process, or nearby at all. 

We do know this, though. We swore we'd have Cao's back through thick and thin, and for all the times we'd failed to deliver on that promise...

Not this one. Not now.

He was going to need us more than ever here if he wanted to survive.

The Snake-Faced Kid is lazy.

The Snake-Faced Kid is whimsical.

The Snake-Faced Kid is unmotivated and sleeps through nearly everything that doesn't interest him.

But we made a friend, that fateful day.

And there is one thing we ARE.

Loyal. We make a friend? 

HeIl or High Water, baby.

We race forward.

• Upvote 4

helo frens

"Perhaps... we don't have to be."

Exxan was selfish, misled, regretful, a murderer, and...

...The closest Rahkshi to himself that he had ever met. Omega's death was still unforgivable, but that didn't mean Fang was the only one hurting.

"...If... you had a chance to do it again... to see, to have all that power... would you?"

• Upvote 1

"Yes," I admitted, "But I'd be more careful." 

"We don't have to like each other...." I offered, "....just.... not hate each other." 

• Upvote 1

"...Agreed."

Some part of him resisted that word. It screamed that Exxan deserved only his hatred. It wanted him to be angry, to hurt... 

But he was done listening to that voice. There was much they could learn from each other.

"So... what do we do now?"

Hoto smiled sadly. "Maybe taking Dekako to the Gym was a bad idea. We shouldn't have rushed into it so quickly. But... it's hard... sharing thoughts, working together, managing a different, larger body... I'm not sure I'm the best one to do it with you. You and Kat, well... you stayed together. You barely know each other, and you held together better than I ever could."

"She and I... we were similar in a lot of ways, I think," I said, uncertain. My memories of what had transpired inside Dekako were hazy. "but so are you and me. It's my fault for not finding the right balance between the two of you. We just need more practice."

"Well...." this was awkward, "...there is something I'd like to... learn from you.... if you were willing to teach me?" 

"I won't bully you into anything. As much as I love being able to see...." I gave her a warm hug, "...it's not worth losing a friend over."

________________________________________________________________________________

"I've seen what you've done with metal.... the spines for Omega.... that sort of thing." I held up my arms so Fang could clearly see that I was still unarmed. "Caoutchouc taught me the basics of defending myself, but I'd feel more comfortable with a weapon in my hands. Since it's unlikely I'll be given mine back anytime soon, I was wondering if.... could teach me how to forge myself a new one?" 

IC Vir

Vir's Dormitory

"Well, it wouldn't be right to go knocking down everyone's door in the search."

IC Mahrika

Gymnasium

Thank Mata Nui for Squid. His intervention cooled Mahrika's fury, allowing his reasoning side to regain a grasp on his actions.

"No, he's right." Mahrika stepped back and lowered his trident. "I'm done here. I 'surrender,' Rain, if that's what you want."

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Hoto hugged her back. "Well, we've done it. We formed the first Kaita, I remember... some things, but... I still can't fight. I guess... we don't really need Dekako right now. It seems... wasteful to just form her to walk around a room."

Fang didn't know what to say. It was true that forging was one of the things he considered himself good at, though he had only done it a few times. It was... calming, despite all the Karzahni that seemed to follow him.

"We'll need a forge, then," he said at last. "I've... been able to get by with my powers, but you'll need something hot, and I don't think the Ghosts will be likely to loan us one. I first learned over there, you know..."

Karz, he might never see that craftsman again at the rate things were going.

He turned and nodded to Kat as greeting.

Rain glared at him, begging him to make a move. Oh, how she would love to smash in that headplate. If her reactions had been just a fraction of a second slower, she might never paint again.

Her staff dropped from its ready position, though her fingers twitched up and down its length. "Pity."

IC: Root - Dorms

Root gestured outside to the doors he had smashed that were already fitting themselves back into one piece inside the frames. "They w-w-wouldn't even know! Th-th-this is f-f-far more imp-p-portant!"

"Okay..." I patted her shoulder, "Dekako can sleep for now..." 

"Hey Kat," I gulped; I'd been dreading this moment. "Sorry for not thanking you properly for the whole freeing my arm thing.... and for not shaking your hand when you offered." Turning back to Fang, I made a suggestion. "What about the gym? It could probably make a forge for us if we wanted it to... and if the gym can create water, it could probably create lava, or hot coals or whatever you need to provide the heat..." 

IC: Deadeye

*Nope, that's it. MY TURN ######*

Gah, no!

*BWAHAHAHAHAH!*

Deadeye is back mother######er!

Deadeye had really been washing off his paint. No more hiding, no more nice guy on this dude. This was gonna hurt. Deadeye lunged forward, ignoring the small scuffle. Deadeye grabbed Zex's face and chuckled. "Nighty night, mother######er." Deadeye cackled and slashed his arm, over and over, laughing at his screaming. He then slashed a couple more times and watched his arm fall clean off. He picked it up and cackled even more, refraining from doing anything else. Only one hit... Deadeye then stepped forward back towards the line and collapsed.

Edited by VahkiDane